Thread: ★ King of Kollywood™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 9

Hybrid View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ram Cinemas is definitely taking fandom to another level. Almost becoming like what Albert is to Rajni.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. Likes Kumaran.P liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Ram Cinemas is definitely taking fandom to another level. Almost becoming like what Albert is to Rajni.
    This pic justifies your statement bro.Fans coming out after Ghilli special show over!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumaran.P View Post
    This pic justifies your statement bro.Fans coming out after Ghilli special show over!
    I used to be a regular visitor to the theatre in the early 2000s. Watched Shahjahan and Tamizhan there. It is quite far from Tirunelveli town. But I have witnessed epic crowds for both the films. Ram and Perinbavilas are the regulars when it comes to Vijay films. I have waited for more than 3 hours in the counter for grabbing a ticket. Missing that kinda atmosphere in these multiplex and online booking days.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw