Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The video just plays to the current scenario where both Rajini n Kamal are coming of losses, hardly making any valuable observations in the process. Rajini is guilty of never doing things out of the box. Agreed. But if the formula works who would not. It still works ( though I am not a fan of it at all) if done right. It's the writers n directors that Rajini's associated with that have gone astray n out of sync to changing times not the man himself. That being said, here is the opportunity for the man to push the envelope. He doesn't need to but he has that chance. I have yearned for the actor in him to come out for years but to no avail. The Pa Ranjith film could be that golden goose opportunity
    And coming to Kamal , I am sort off bemused at how Kamal was just looped into the video oppukku chappaniya. You want the single source of inspiration to actors, writers, filmmakers and wannabes to stop making movies.
    That being said , a welcome change should however be on the budget n how their movies are distributed. Quality ( even for a masala flick )should not be compromised. It should be their prerogative considering their over inflated budgets. I am at least happy that Kamal's Papanasam n Thoongavanam has a medium sized budget. Hope he continues this trend.
    And finally to answer the question. Hell no
    Last edited by Arvind Srinivasan; 1st July 2015 at 07:38 PM.

2. Likes VinodKumar's liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement