Page 36 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Ajith nallavar nu, nallathu senjaarnu intha hubla post pannathingappa... Inga pala paerukku pogai pongi vanthuduthu.. Avar oru ayokkiyar... irr enna irr.. ayokkiyannu sollittu enna veanaalum yaara venaalum troll pannikonga...

BO thread la counter reply pannalaina facts enga side illainu artham illa bros. Time kooda illama irunthirukkalam.. innum ethana naalaikku media la vara numbers vachea sandai podrathunu vittrukkalam.. Yean Ajith threadla kooda thaan munna pola updates ethuvum post panrathu illa updates irunthum... Enga threadla recent ah updates um illa jaadai pesittu trollingum illa.. anga eppdi... ?

Intha racial ellam chumma.. ellorkullaiyum racism olinjittu thaan irukku.. oru englishkaaran thamizhana thittuna.. oru thamilana englishkaaran thittraan avanukku support panreengalanu pesina athuvum racial thaan.. Malaiyalinu / non tamilian nu kastapattu velambara paduthuchea oru group appo athu racial nu theriyala??? engayo eppayo yaarukko senjathu thirumba boomeranga adikutho ennamo... apdi illaina itha senjavangulukku thiruppi adikkum.. wait pannunga..

Bot comedy ingayum poguthaa... Naan bot illaingo... (1+0+1)2 = verify pannikonga...

PS: thirumba intha conv reply panrathu kastam thaan.. udanea facts koduthom reply pannala etc etc lam pottu unga energy waste pannathinga..
    Good One. Arul.
    Somehow I feel that these wars are getting more dirtier and mirkier.

Not sure why Ajith and his fans are pulled in first of all. Source is not a Ajith Fan please see but as Arul said there have been some provoking posts(jaadai) by someone who is arguing against it now.
    I hope you can spend your energy in taking that Hub user who is allegedly provoking you guys out.

Thanks.
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holycow holycow...... Can someone change the tape recorder please

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was started off from something/someone else and ended up in yet another VJ vs Ajith thread.. time for the MODS to do the tidy up ..
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice guys have edited the posts, but to whom the post was addressed to, was right on the top, straight on the face and crystal clear. Nothing left to guess.
    I get the point now. Attacks should be direct even if the target audience doesn’t understand the word sarcasm. I see..

Good. So now I presume, this post is for me and the next post is for Ajay, right? The reason I ask you is you have included both the names here.
    That post was addressed to both the holy cows. I have also made a separate reply to Ajay on his remarks about my signature. That’s very specific to him and his post.

This new post of mine is also directed only to the hubber ‘selvakumar’, who I will be referring as ‘holy-holy-cow’ to celebrate round 2 and also since nice guys have now become holy-cows.
    Let me also clarify that it excludes Vinod whom I can infer from the very beginning that he wasn’t painting that image. He was calling the spade as a spade if you want Konaar notes on this. Same goes to all other Joseph fans here.

The idea is to show that I attacked the character of Ajith by name calling him a pretender, which gives the luxury to use another term ‘Ajith hater’.
    Nice.. if you want definitions for the word “Pretender”, refer the below link. Going by your logic, I won’t be a Joseph hater if I use the same word directly in a crystal clear manner for you. So, I should say directly that Joseph is a person who makes unjustified or false claims, statements about personal status, abilities, intentions etc.. I got it now! Wonderful!
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pretender

If you still want to “pretend” that you didn’t mean that, let me reproduce your exact line. “competitors-so-called are proving to be nothing but pretenders”. In the context of the discussion, you are clearly hiding under the convenience of using this word freely without labelled as an Ajit hater. Correct? That’s what you want us to believe assuming us in the same way as one having low IQ. Holy cow - Double check your statements also before throwing mud on anyone.

Let me also remind you.. the core discussion here is not about whether I am racist or not. I have already agree about my statement that body paint is still racist. It started with your false accusations (until proved with evidence) on a new hubber. My posts following that were precisely on people who remained silent when the same was happening for everyone in the hub and in other online world. So, it is so awkward that they are preaching / accusing the same on another hubber.

New hubber who doesn’t have the bone to call himself an Ajith-fan, instead takes alternate routes like neutral avatar and then dishes out the same old drivel. We have seen the same trend before, many times and hence the reaction.
    Going by the same logic, we are referring a similar section as “holy cows” who never have the bone to reveal their true intentions or their fake mask. Do you get it now? I have no qualms about someone openly declaring themselves as Ajit hater. At least, we can expect them to call the spade a spade without portraying a holy cow image or “naan romba nallavanda paar” image.

But the problem is Ajith never comes into my world, unless guys like you make racist comments on Vijay or intentionally bring Vijay down.
    Yes. Joseph never comes into our world. We just treat him separately and reply in the same way how racist comments on Ajith’s age, his ability to father a child etc were made. If such a low comment is passed against anyone, we would react in the same way. If Ajit’s hair color is the main reason, why do you think our comments on Joseph’s body paint should be racist. Are you going to lecture us that with SWEEPING STATEMENTS that NO VIJAY fan had ever done that. If I remaining silent for majority of attacks and try to retaliate only when my idol is at the receiving end, I am not sane in anyway. May be, you should play this racist drama to your gang before coming to us.

When a guy like you discredit Vijay by taunting him with SAC banners, You think you earn some credits for Ajith. Alas, Ajith is self-made.
    That is definitely a credit for Ajith and every single actor who succeeds in the industry without any kind of manipulation. Which father will summon a private TV channel for their spoof of his son’s film? Has anyone heard about it? Do you still want to believe that SAC was only allowing his son to flourish through his unique skills?? by not engaging in any kind of support. 10 times fail aana, 20 years study pannura luxury is there for all. Only few use that with all manipulations and self boasting in the initial years. Joseph and his dad defined the grammar which led to many following them.

Calling Vijay as a set-up superstar is equivalent to how some losers used to call Sachin ‘Selfish’. You know you cannot expect bad performances from Sachin because he is not only talented, but he is also disciplined and ultra-focused. So you need a reason to hate him, call his selfish.
    haha.. Comparison to Sachin who came on his own into the Indian team without any recommendation or push from his father?? I will leave this one. It is not even worth discussing

We have always had thousand reasons to love Vijay…His dancing, which made me his fan, his fitness, his acrobatic fights, he sings well, he has excellent timing sense for comedy, his performances off late thanks to his choices are also critically acclaimed.
    So, you want to use dancing and fitness as skills for acting profession. Correct? I agree Ajith will fail if these are the only criteria to judge skill.

Did I or for that matter, Ajay or any of us, did we ever claim to be Nice-guys? What gave you that impression? We have been involved in heated, some-times high octane arguments with many hubbers here. But those are like boardroom arguments, nothing personal, unless someone scratches the very core of human respect, like racism.
    Is it? How often have you retaliated for racist comments on Ajit? Are they excluded because they are not against your actor?

I am bored talking about BO. I need a break. But just to clarify your assumption, Vettaikaran made almost one and a half times more than Venkat Prabhu’s game in Malaysia, which is the second biggest market for Tamil movies.
    Take a break… Next time, come with Jilla vs Veeram story in your imagination. If you are boasting about progression, there was a time Ajit was really weak in Malaysia or Kerala for that matter. All his recent movies have made inroads into those territories. NOV himself posted the sam here.

Sreedhar pillai is not my maternal uncle, for me to protect him. I have never used any of his numbers, though I am sure he has a lot more authenticity than any here when it comes to TN BO. Can you point out where exactly I protected Sreedhar Pillai’s skin?
    May be check old posts on Sify box office and how Sreedhar Pillai is closely related. Are you going to say you never used SIFY box office? I was pointing out how quickly you jumped on a fake link on him while conveniently forgetting about the authenticity of his reviews including your own favorite sura.

I know you are capable of writing big essays too. Glad that you have now find time to come up with one
    Not really. See my signature (not the PULI one).
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...34#post1226534

Selva - care to explain if you think this still wasn't racist? Don't tell us for God's sake that "joke up" was a typo instead of his real name. It is highlighted in double quotes, which clearly shows your intention to make fun of his name and use that for your sadistic humor.
    Are you going to add the word "Joke-up" also to your new dictionary definition for racist words?

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    First of all I am not a Vijay fan , But i don't hate him either .
    I am against picking any person based on Nationality , Race , relegion , ethinic group , caste .
    I am not in a discussion of who did more wrong .

I felt your purpose of repeating the name 'Joseph' has clear mindset ..I am very sure about that ..I don't want to go into details .
    You have all rights to remain the same .I wanted to express my displeasure .that is all .
    If you already have got that impression, I can't say anything. In my limited years in hub, I haven't seen a single post from you for people who posted equally racist words on Ajit. Anyway, I will take that you didn't have any other intentions for your special interests in the word Joseph.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Are you going to add the word "Joke-up" also to your new dictionary definition for racist words?
    Guess you didn't get the point.... Or you want to sound funny...well it never was and it isn't now. You made a claim that your intention of using his last name was just to address him and not to make fun of it. Well if this wasn't mocking his last name...then what is.? And what is the problem if he doesn't use it as his onscreen name. He is known as Vijay to the movie-goers...and that's how he is addressed by everyone. If this is how you're gona address him and that gives you pleasure, go ahead. I see that you are still addressing him as Joseph despite all the debate here. Vijay fans will still address Ajith as Ajith and not Subramani/Subbu etc (isn't that his last name which he doesn't use in films?). No Vijay fan like me will stoop to that level of name calling or using family names with an intention to sound funny. Period!!

I think this is it...dont wana say anything beyond this to you..you can carry on with your justifications. Cheers!
    Last edited by Dammy R; 10th July 2015 at 02:36 PM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tamil Cinema Box Office

Selva,

What is this about 'painting an image?' What am I going to do with a clean image in hub? என்ன அவார்டா கொடுக்கப் போறாங்க?

I don't know from when you are following me in hub. I've been into thara level arguments with IR fans and Ajith fans during my early days and later toned down mainly because of few friends from either side. After meeting many hubbers in person, it was difficult for me to stoop down low or indulge in cheap fights just because of the fear of hurting friends. Also ageing helps a lot when it comes to maturity, at least for me. Only mistake is that I didn't know that the respect isn't always mutual.

I've never been afraid of praising Ajith movies which managed to impress me. I liked Mankatha and YA and shared my opinion here as well. Just because he is my idol's competitor, I don't have to refrain from posting anything good about him or his films, right? And as a Vijay fan, I don't have to be insecure at all..

You also accuse me of not voicing my concerns when Vijay fans hacked the hub or when the allegedly used fake ids. On the hacking thing, the mods (read NOV) know what happened that day and who gave them the alert. People who were banned got their new ids approved later and came here. Not like the ones who use multiple ids at the same time to praise or second their own opinion or just to start off as a neutral fan and then show their true colours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 10th July 2015 at 02:37 PM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Not like the ones who use multiple ids at the same time to praise or second their own opinion or just to start off as a neutral fan and then show their true colours.
    You seem to be quite convinced at this. All we are asking is PROOF. Until it is proven either by the Mods or the hub administration, all of them would be false accusations. You seem to be quite close even to the level of how new IDs were approved. So, I assume it won't be a problem for you to check this as well. We are also waiting to hear the same. If the same is echoed my Mods, I agree that you have far reaching levels of validating the authenticity of hubbers and we don't have to question any of your future accusations. Not all of us are empowered to get a sneak peek into that view.

When the new IDs were approved, did you post the same funny/sarcastic comments on them at least once? For once if I assume that PR** is indeed the person whom you think he is. This is exactly what I am referring to. In my world, fans are black and white on both sides. There is nothing "grey". What appears as "grey" will indeed will be black or white.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    . You made a claim that your intention of using his last name was just to address him and not to make fun of it. !
    It was a name twist in the same way how even his first name or Thala's first name is getting twisted. Yes.. That was deliberate. What did you think?

I will have no problems if you address Ajit as Subramani. It is not uncommon in the western world to address a person by last name. We have Chandrasekharan / Chandru as well. Hope I won't be labeled as racist if I address SAC as Chandru.

Leaving that aside.. Let me repeat.. Core discussion here is not on whether I am racist or not. If you want to discuss that, let us take it somewhere else.