Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Papanaasam - a lesson in good cinema.

I cant tell anything new that hasnt been said in reviews. I am not a fan of drama movies, and will never be. Once in a while there are some movies that proves me wrong. Papanasam is one such movie. Performance wise, there are no other actors in kollywood who could do the character justice like Kamalhaasan did. Unlike otheres I dont feel Gouthami is wrong cast in the movie. She is still an ace actress imo, and none of current leading female actresses matches her acting skills. Two other characters that impressed me was Kalabhavan Mani and Asha Sharath. Kalabhavan Mani, can pull of such vile roles with ease. Asha Sharath is convincing as well as IG as a mother.

Mighty impressed with M Ghibran once again, his BGM is superb. Songs were great too. But again I dont feel songs were needed. I am hoping for directors will change tamilcinema into non-song oriented movies in near future.

Big thanks for Jeethu Joseph for making such great movie. With gripping story, captivating screen play,right cast and right technicians this movie is one of the best movies in 2015.
    Last edited by interz; 12th July 2015 at 08:28 PM.
    God bless all

2. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement