View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Hybrid View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i thought movie puli is for kids only????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post

Sometime we all make that mistake, Even I thought Yennai Arindhal was for Adults only.

4. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There can be adult only movies but I dont think a movie can be termed as Kids only. I have seen adults enjoyed cartoon movies which were targeted for kids. I am still enjoying Popeye The Sailor Man.

6. Likes ecureuhapis liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    aama.. snow white and seven dwarfs moviyoda tamil remake ithu.. snow white = hansika.. sridevi = evil queen.. VJ doing all seven get ups for dwarfs.. shruthi kuthu pattukku..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    aama.. snow white and seven dwarfs moviyoda tamil remake ithu.. snow white = hansika.. sridevi = evil queen.. VJ doing all seven get ups for dwarfs.. shruthi kuthu pattukku..
    Hey Mr. Neutral...amazing post . .so much maturity overflowing. You come here and talk crap about Vijay, you go to Kamal thread and talk crap about Kamal ...and you do the same in other threads too; talking ill about both these stars... .slowly the true identity of whose fan you are is coming out. Do you still claim to be a neutral? At least admit whose fan you are....although everyone here knows by now.

Again, want to pass on my compliment to you for your lovely mature post. Phew!!
    Last edited by Dammy R; 3rd September 2015 at 08:17 PM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Hey Mr. Neutral...amazing post . .so much maturity overflowing. You come here and talk crap about Vijay, you go to Kamal thread and talk crap about Kamal ...and you do the same in other threads too; talking ill about both these stars... .slowly the true identity of whose fan you are is coming out. Do you still claim to be a neutral? At least admit whose fan you are....although everyone here knows by now.

Again, want to pass on my compliment to you for your lovely mature post. Phew!!
    தலைவரே... 100 கோடி செலவு செஞ்சி எடுத்த படத்த kid movie ன்னு கிண்டல் பண்ணதுக்கு நக்கலா பதில் சொன்னேன்.. இதுல VJ ய ஏன் கோத்து விடுறிங்க..ஆமா.. நான் neutral தான்..