Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    disclaimer: in 1996 my perception and knowledge of BO only limited to Sun TV Top 10 movies......

Muthu and Kuruthipunal were neck to neck, i think in opening weeks in one of the week KP was placed along with Muthu and may also have been #1 in a week (not so sure on this)...... In the year end hits, KP was part of the top 10.......

The fact that Muthu beat KP despite that it was neither Rajini's nor Ravikumar's best (and a good amount of technical flaws esp with camera work and editing) is Rajini's popularity was at all time high at that time.......
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    disclaimer: in 1996 my perception and knowledge of BO only limited to Sun TV Top 10 movies......

Muthu and Kuruthipunal were neck to neck, i think in opening weeks in one of the week KP was placed along with Muthu and may also have been #1 in a week (not so sure on this)...... In the year end hits, KP was part of the top 10.......

The fact that Muthu beat KP despite that it was neither Rajini's nor Ravikumar's best (and a good amount of technical flaws esp with camera work and editing) is Rajini's popularity was at all time high at that time.......
    the movie came right after baasha and expectation was sky high. I'm someone who watched both baasha and muthu in rakki and sivakthi (weird muth got released in sivasakthi theatre in padi. i think it belongs to sivasakthi pandian) on first day respectively. later I watched kuruthi punal in rakki.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    These movies were released on 1995 Diwali.
    Last edited by nsv; 10th November 2015 at 07:07 AM.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My turn at the movies -- starting in 1 minute

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    My turn at the movies -- starting in 1 minute
    Enjoy! Going again today for 2nd show

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    KP, Anbe Sivam, Mahanadhi, Nammavar, Paasa valai, Hey Raam, Uthama Villain -- all these did not make money. They all had great content, was critically acclaimed and retrospectively appreciated a great deal but were not box office hits.
    I am still in chennai and i have seen KP on FDFS @ Pallavaram lakshmi and so called all the movies listed here. KP, Mahanadhi did very well.
    I M MAJOR R MANNAR, WORKING FOR MADAN WITH AMBU(JAKSHI)

Senior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't want to argue over this but that was my strong perception having watched it in the theatre at the time of the release.
    no bro, it was sure hit and offcourse mahanadhi, did anyone opposed your other list. NO. It is correct.
    I M MAJOR R MANNAR, WORKING FOR MADAN WITH AMBU(JAKSHI)

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    தூங்காவனம் - ஸ்பீடு (FDFS) விமர்சனம் (http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=54891)

பரபர ஆக்ஷன், நடந்தது என்ன என்பதே தூங்காவனம் படத்தின் ஒன்லைன்..

ரொம்ப நல்ல கெட்ட போலீஸாக கமல் ஹாசன். வழக்கமான நேர்மை, உண்மை, கடமை என எதுவுமின்றி பணம் இருந்தால் மார்க்கம் உண்டு பாணி ஆள். அவர் கையில் கிடைக்கிறது விலைமதிப்புள்ள போதைப்பொருள். பணத்திற்கு ஆசைப்பட்டு மிக லாவகமாக மறைத்து வைக்கிறார் கமல். இடையில் கமலின் ஆசை மகன் கடத்தப்பட யார் கடத்தினார்கள். ஏன் கடத்தினார்கள். யார் கடத்தினார்கள், எதற்கு கடத்தினார்கள் மகன் கிடைத்தானா இல்லையா? என்பது மீதிக் பரபர க்ளைமாக்ஸ்.

விஸ்வரூபம் படத்திற்குப் பிறகு இடையில் வந்த இரண்டு படங்களுமே குடும்பம், செண்டிமெண்ட் என கொஞ்சம் வேறு கதைக்களமே. ஆனால் மீண்டும் ஆக்*ஷன் அவதாரத்தில் மிரட்டியிருக்கிறார். த்ரிஷா முதல்முறையாக போலீஸாக நடித்துள்ளார்.

த்ரிஷாவின் கேரக்டருக்காக பேசப்பட்ட படங்களில் இந்தப் படத்திற்கும் ஒரு முக்கிய இடம் உண்டு. இவர்கள் இருவரையும் விடவும் நடிப்பிலும், கவுண்டர்களிலும் அப்லாஸ் அள்ளுகிறார் பிரகாஷ்ராஜ். கமலை உக்காந்த இடத்திலிருந்து கொண்டு ஆட்டிப்படைத்திருக்கிறார்.

ஆஷா சரத் அவ்ளோ பெரிய நடிகையாக பாபநாசம் படத்தில் அறியப்பட்டவர் இந்தப் படத்தில் ஒரு சின்ன கேரக்டரில் காட்டியது சற்றே ஏமாற்றம். கிஷோர் கொடுத்த வேலையை சரியாக செய்துள்ளார். படத்தில் ஒரே ஒரு பாடல், வைக்கவே முதலில் தைரியம் வேண்டும்.

அதிலும் அது ரொமான்ஸோ அல்லது காதல் பாடலாகவோ இல்லாமல் இருப்பது தமிழ் சினிமாவின் அடுத்தக் கட்டத்தைக் காட்டுகிறது. பின்னணி பக்கா அதிரடி.. ஒர் இரவு எப்படிப் போகுமோ அதே வேகம் படம் முழுக்க. முன்பாதி அதற்குள் முடிந்துவிட்டதா பாணியில் இருக்கிறது. பின் பாதியில் கொஞ்சம் வேகம் குறைவு தான் எனினும் கதை விவரிக்க அந்த கதை நகர்வு அவசியமான ஒன்றாகவே படுகிறது.

ரீமேக் தான் ஆனால் கமல் படம் எனில் அது வேறு தான் என்பதற்கு இந்தப் படமும் ஒரு சான்று. ஆளவந்தான் படத்திற்குப் பிறகு தீபாவளியன்று வெளியாகும் கமல்ஹாசன் படம். அதுவே ஒரு சிறப்பு.. எனில் ஆக்*ஷன் வேட்டையில் மீண்டும் ஸ்டைலிஷ் கமல்ஹாசன். கண்டிப்பாக கமல் பிரியர்களும் சரி, ரிமெக் பிரியர்களும் சரி தவறவிடக்கூடாத படம் இந்தத் தூங்காவனம்.

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching In 1hr time

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    TV hashtag filled with lot of positive tweets, some of them appears as genuine audience, not kamal fans!
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/vedhalam...fault&src=hash

whereas other moive hashtag....
    Paarungappu mahatmaru inga than irukkaru.. but those over time duty eppadi backfire aakuthunnu mattum wait panni paarunga..

All the best kamal fans for Thoongavanam

Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast