Thread: Thala Ajith's 56th Film-Vedhalam-Veeram Siva-AMRathnam - Anirudh - Winning combo

Hybrid View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    With family and other family friends for second time... everyone liked it...a decent family entertainer.. siva mixed it well.. can understand the reception it gets everywhere.. he has done a similar kind of commercial entertainer before as well, Aegan was one such movie except towards the end.. but the way he succeeds in the recent years.. his image and the fan base is in different level ..

Ajith in the current form can not give a bad movie 4 in a row and some boys expecting a flop.... Thamaasu.. Thamaasu.. Sai.Sai

2. Likes rachel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    With family and other family friends for second time... everyone liked it...a decent family entertainer.. siva mixed it well.. can understand the reception it gets everywhere.. he has done a similar kind of commercial entertainer before as well, Aegan was one such movie except towards the end.. but the way he succeeds in the recent years.. his image and the fan base is in different level ..

Ajith in the current form can not give a bad movie 4 in a row and some boys expecting a flop.... Thamaasu.. Thamaasu.. Sai.Sai
    Likewise...2nd time loved it..

Post Mankatha I liked all his Movies.. Veeram, Mankatha, YA, B2, Vedalam, Aarambam were my favorites in the same order typed...For some reason Billa 2 is a movie that I would prefer watching over and over...I loved Ajith with the Black hair in the movie (May be that is the reason!!) - Aegan is on my worst Ajith Movie List..Barring the Songs...Tirupathi was the worst, I remember flying all the way from Ohio to San Jose to watch the Movie...