Thread: Thala Ajith's 56th Film-Vedhalam-Veeram Siva-AMRathnam - Anirudh - Winning combo

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched it finally. Lots of positives, but I guess Siva is trying to project Ajith more like Rajinikanth. Not sure how well this will go on the longer run, but it clearly seems to have worked from box office perspective.

Boat scene and pre-interval build up standout and ofcourse Thala stands out with his wild expressions and maniacal behavior.

I liked 2nd half better than first half. Scene where Ajith comes to pick up laxmi menon was awesome and gave me goose bumps.

Anirudh's Theri BGM was one of best buildup BGMs I have heard in a while, but otherwise very loud.

Siva clearly missed Santhanam comedy. santhanam would have worked wonders in this movie. Soori's comedy was very average. Infct mokkai

Overall I thought it was little bit of let down compared to Ajith's earlier movies YA and Veeram. May be the I expected too much based on online reviews and hype. The movie didn't have underlining current for beating up the villians to pulp. Ajith's reason for revenge kind of lacked the genuinity.

If you are Thala fan, this movie will be a cracker
    Neutral - Ok for one time watch
    Ajith Hater - You cannot put up with this.
    Ajde Nole!

2. Likes uruzalari liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement