Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalki in Jeya Tv

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know, i dont think vivek will be back soon, as they r concentrating more on pooja, ramanathan and arunkumar family. Iam sure if anybody knows abt pooja, they wouldnt excuse her. She is horrible, only way to know is ramanathan coming back and telling the truth and thats not going to happen soon................ got to have lot of patients..........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Moksha,
    I think you are right, need lots and lots of patient, hope Khushboo doesn't do it for us, bring some enthuasiam in the serial, so we would love Kalki more than now, i too notice Director has changed, no change in title song it has pass the 650 episodes, i dont know how long to go..........

Sharmi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmi
    Hi Moksha,
    I think you are right, need lots and lots of patient, hope Khushboo doesn't do it for us, bring some enthuasiam in the serial, so we would love Kalki more than now, i too notice Director has changed, no change in title song it has pass the 650 episodes, i dont know how long to go..........

Sharmi
    Yeap... also noticed the role of kushboo in kalki is short, dont know why the delay for vivek to come??? May be waiting for vivek making kushboo to have short her roles in episodes and concentrating more on others parts of kalki like karthik,sheela, raji,tamil, gopi and kiccha

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mokshani,

I was away for a while. Couldnt log in...

But thanks to you, providing us the updates.
    My gosh,,,, this serial dragggggggs again. Wonder why thay need to do this and make the audience bored..!!!!.
    Really appreciate your effort....

thanks a million ,,,, take care

...kathir

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kathir
    Dear Mokshani,

I was away for a while. Couldnt log in...

But thanks to you, providing us the updates.
    My gosh,,,, this serial dragggggggs again. Wonder why thay need to do this and make the audience bored..!!!!.
    Really appreciate your effort....

thanks a million ,,,, take care

...kathir
    Not a problem Kathir The Kalki thread was quiet for a while as it was sooo boring and dragging like anything, at one point i wanted to cancel the subscription of jayatv. Then decided to keep it as it started to move little bit. But still there isnt anything to move on, kushboo appears very less... dont know y. they r dragging it like anything even now. We have to put up with it. Anyway, keep in touch with us, we missed u for a while

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will Vivek come back???????????
    We're all waiting for the time he comes back. I can't believe Ramanadan is brain dead. He was the one who knew all Pooja's secrets. Pooja will get caught but much much later. I wonder why there is someone else directing Kalki.

Anyway, how are you Usha. Haven't talked to you in ages and how are you Mokshani and Sharmi. Could you guys give me your email addresses as it would be nice just to email you about Kalki and other things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhesh
    When will Vivek come back???????????
    We're all waiting for the time he comes back. I can't believe Ramanadan is brain dead. He was the one who knew all Pooja's secrets. Pooja will get caught but much much later. I wonder why there is someone else directing Kalki.

Anyway, how are you Usha. Haven't talked to you in ages and how are you Mokshani and Sharmi. Could you guys give me your email addresses as it would be nice just to email you about Kalki and other things.
    Thanx for remembering us Dhesh . We missed u, its been a while. Yes, thats true pooja is not going to get caught now,it will take time for ramanathan to come back or somebody else shld find out the truth. Will see what happens next.

Sure, i dont mind to give u my email id, its sushmarao1@yahoo.com

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    mega serial-a paakaradhe kaduppu....idhula adha discuss pandreenga!

epdi...kalki padi yeri vandha ..thanni kuducha thirumbi paatha adhirchi adainja-first break

kadaisila pinnadi ninnadhu ava friend jolliya pesikitaanga -second break

friend edho vishayam sonna kalki shock aayita - thodarum

another day

kalki unmaya policeta solla pora -first break

sollita - second break

idhellam kanavu - over ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mokshani and Desh,

How are you all, Nice to hear from you Desh, be in touch with us, hope Kalki will have some interesting scenes soon, and as you and me Vivek will be back soon, take care, my email address is anne.kumanan@mq.edu.au

Sharmi

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nilavupriyan,

Nice to read your email, do you watch it is this happening now, can you gives whether our long time awaiting Vivke is back soon and Kalki is getting interesting or not....... we love Kalki serial so much and we dont want that to be dragging like this, hope Kalki and Dharani get back soon or not? just read your email and wandering, because i have not seen you before in our Hub....... be in touch.

Sharmi

Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast