View Poll Results: Would u guys want ARR-IR combo to compose music for a tamil movie?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 59.52%
  • No

17 40.48%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Would u guys want to see ARR-IR combo for a tamil movie?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibha
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsLife
    Wibha,
    you should have the patience to read through my posts b4 getting emotional.

it's not about getting emotional.. it's like telling OK after e'thing's done
    I still dont understand what you meant by "Everything is done". That was purely my opinion!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am surprised to see hubbers are into wrong facts. IR has worked with MSV..his senior and the songs that came were brilliant and there was no ego here. IR appreciates rahman and so does ARR..what ego is there here. I do know that IR vs ARR topic is fought passively but that does not mean in reality its like that..while you guys are thinking of ego and many reasons IR and ARR have already composed 1 song for ninaithaaley movie and IR invited ARR for his thiruvaasagam and ARR backed IR for the thiruvasagam controversy. People support ARR and IR by all means but dunt let your support delude you guys of reality.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    I am surprised to see hubbers are into wrong facts. IR has worked with MSV..his senior and the songs that came were brilliant and there was no ego here. IR appreciates rahman and so does ARR..what ego is there here. I do know that IR vs ARR topic is fought passively but that does not mean in reality its like that..while you guys are thinking of ego and many reasons IR and ARR have already composed 1 song for ninaithaaley movie and IR invited ARR for his thiruvaasagam and ARR backed IR for the thiruvasagam controversy. People support ARR and IR by all means but dunt let your support delude you guys of reality.
    hulk.....if we quote some exchanges that happened betn ARR and Raaja in 90's it wud be very embarassing.... ......they are totally different, their musical idelogies are totally opposite, to say the least, their achievements are too big.......with such an equation, a egoless partnership is not at all possible.....come to the real world Hulk, avungale summa irundhalum, suthhi irukkaravanga, summa irukka maattanga.....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hulk,
    you cannot compare IR and MSV combo to ARR and IR combo for the sheer reason: the composing difference. MSV and IR come from almost same school of thought. ARR distinguished himself just in the way the compositional format and the methodology. If you are in Software field it is like having a "software design pattern" where the format is overly simplified but yet complex (that is ARR style). IR is more on forming the entire composition in his mind and putting it on paper, while he is doing that, there is a lot of changes that happen. These styles are very hard to work. Again IR accomplishments and ARR accomplishments cannot be compared.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think its better off without the combo.. for the simple reason that the fans are gonna kill each other comparing..

an i think its fair to say that there may even be compertition between ARR an IR... that may lead to unsatisfaction...
    but then it could work the other way 2..

hehe
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah the intitial quotes were over exaggerated by the media as usual...avan music nalla pennuraan anaal technology use overa irukku nu sonaal media athukku oru extra angry emotion pothu evan pennura technology musicil namma orchestra isai alinchi poguthu nu poduvaanga. ARR has even said he would love to work with IR...then the statements that you guys made will not be of any concern. If ARR said he wunt be able to work with IR its a diff case..but ARR not long ago has expressed his interest..so i dunt see why they can cooperate.

Perhaps we can think diff composing styles..."egos" so totally impossible but for them it just takes abit of discussion and it is done.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567