First of all, welcome back geno! Great to see you after so long

Well, I haven't voted in your poll yet, becuase I didn't even get to watch the Aussie Open, if not the other tournaments, in which Sania played. But to stick up to Serena, this gurl's got some 'guts', huh?

I remember the fleeting star that was Nirupama, but as far as I can recall, she was plagued by lack of financial support and a traveling coach. I hope Sania turns out at least half as good as she is hyped to be, not being cynical. just cautious of falling prey to over expectations.

So far I think, Sania has shown her mettle in hard courts. Can anyone post info on her game in clay and grass? I hope she can mix and match, especially the French Open coming up can be a tricky one to play on, if she is hard court oriented.

It is indeed great to see a woman tennis pro getting oodles of attention and ad contracts for a change. I am gonna watch out for this one, she seems quite promising

Does anyone remember Shikha Uberoi (US open '04, second round loss to Venus), although she is an American citizen, she is a PIO and everyone was pinning their hopes to see an 'Indian' star rise to international fame..Wonder what she is up to now?