Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Part 6

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends & Fans of NT,

Gud morning to everybody. Im Shivram now based on Pune though born and brought up in chennai. Im 40 years old and an HARDCORE NADIGAR THILAGAM FAN from my childhood days. My first meeting with NT on screen was when my parents took me to Bharata Vilas in Tanjore when I was around 4 or 5years old. From that day onwards i became an avid fan of NT and the devotion had grown thousandfolds till now.

My first darshan of NT was during a shooting in Mylapore post office for the movie "Anandha Kaneeer" where he took a long walk from the post offfice tll its entrance for a shot. There was no dialogue and only the walk was hot by Director K. Vijayan. Myself and a group of friends cut the class at school and watched the shooting ( I studied in Santhome High School). I carried a photo of NT and got it autographed by him at the shooting spot. I still treasure that photograph having it framed. Noticing our school uniform, NT asked us if we had come with permission of school or otherwise. We said that we cut the class and came to see him.
    He smiled and asked to us leave the place immediately and go back to school and avoid this practise in future. He stressed that studies should be the only priority for students and everything comes next.

We were overjoyed that day and felt on top of the world having seen & spoken to NT and also got his autograph ( That we were suspended for a day from school for cutting class is a different matter).

Times rolled by and then i used to frequent his party office (TMM)in South usman road just to have his darshan.

I am an avid reader of this forum and a fan of writings of Mr.Pammalar, Mr.Ragavendran, Mr.Murali Srinivas and Sharada madam.

I am happy and proud that we all breathe and live by NT's acting and this forum is a platform for all NT Bhaktargal to share thier views and experiences of our Acting GOD.

Hope I have not bored you all too much. Hence forth I shall take active participation in this forum.

regards

Shivram

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement