Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A.R.Rahman's next Project "PULI" with Vijay

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay ready to cop it
    IndiaGlitz
    Thursday, June 09, 2005

Actor Vijay has played several roles in his career spanning over a decade, rendering many a silver jubilee hits.

However, the actor has a chance to play the role of a police officer.

On several occasions, the actor himself had expressed his desire to do such a role.

Well, his long cherished dream is all set to be realized by the end of this year.

Vijay will play a police officer in a movie to be directed by S J Suryah. The movie to be produced by Navodaya Appachan, who produced Vijay's Friends earlier, has been tentatively titled Puli.

Once Sivakasi is completed, Vijay may begin his Puli.

Vijay, who bashes villains on screen even as a layman, will now have an official reason to beat them up.

That is the power of police

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay, Puli-ya?..heroine kandippa.......Trisha-thaan!...or else...it must be Asin......confirm!

anyway...

speaking about Vijay+Trisha....did u guys noticed that the Kannum Kannum song from Thirupachi's musical intro is the exact tune of one of the songs from Love Today (ironically another movie of Vijay)....

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karthik is magnanimous enough to include Thenali also which had just one or two worthy songs. For me, ARR stopped delivering in TFM after Alaipayudhe. Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality. If one goes by his last few releases like E18U20, New, AE there is nothing to brag about. As a melody lover, I look forward to songs of Roja, Pudhiyamugam, TT calibre.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality. If one goes by his last few releases like E18U20, New, AE there is nothing to brag about. As a melody lover, I look forward to songs of Roja, Pudhiyamugam, TT calibre"

This needs to be sorted out once for all. As far as I know, ARR has said that Harris worked with him in about four films, while Harris, I believe, has said that he worked with ARR for seven years. Which one is telling the truth?

In any case, I believe Harris is getting too much credit for ARR hits of the nineties, since his performance after he became MD is not that earth-shaking, IMO. In other words, I believe he is a over-hyped, although talented, MD. He must, however, be relishing these rumors, which no doubt are to his advantage.

As far as I am concerned, E18U20, New, and AE had some good songs too.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thumburu
    Karthik is magnanimous enough to include Thenali also which had just one or two worthy songs. For me, ARR stopped delivering in TFM after Alaipayudhe. Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality. If one goes by his last few releases like E18U20, New, AE there is nothing to brag about. As a melody lover, I look forward to songs of Roja, Pudhiyamugam, TT calibre.

machan,ARR mentioned that HJ worked with him for only 2 albums (hardly??),as i know 1 album which is confirm,its Mudhalvan,coz the inlay had Hj's name for Additional Programmin for the song Mudhalvane...the other im guesing Ratchagan..but according to HJ ,he had work with ARR for 7 years it seems....which i think he is lieing coz i remember 1 article said,he worked for 20 Md's in 12 years time!,so 7 years for ARR & 5 years for 19 mds???? duncha think it sounds atrocious?even in his website has this :

Milestones
    Played Keyboard for past 12 years for about 20 Music directors across the country in five Languages.
    http://www.harrisjayaraj.com/about_me.html
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    besides.....in which ground ur telling HJ was ARR's succesor?? that HJ composed the tunes for ARR?or composed the beats for ARR???which???if in that case...dont u think the movie should state : Music - A.R.Rahman & Harris Jeyaraj ??? or do u think HJ will keep quite if ARR takes the credit for what he has 'composed' for ARR??? he already got credited for the Mudhalvan,additional programmer for 1 song,and THATS IT he has done,dont come up with " ARR has drop becoz HJ left him..." then we can say.... " IR dropped and cant deliver hits like 80's now coz ARR left him" agreE??
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Music4ever, I used the word "probably" as Iam not sure of HJ's contribution. But as you say, he did say in a TV interview that he was associated with ARR for about 7 years till 2001.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thumburu
    Music4ever, I used the word "probably" as Iam not sure of HJ's contribution. But as you say, he did say in a TV interview that he was associated with ARR for about 7 years till 2001.
    weird!!! didint Minnale release in the year 2001????so he was with ARR when he composed Minnale??? NO WONDER!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha...kelambithangaiyya...kelambithangaiyya...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast