• Scintillating Seventies - Light & Semi-Classical

3 5.00%
  • Scintillating Seventies - Advent of WCM Technical Depth

4 6.67%
  • Exhilirating Eighties - Early 80's fusion

30 50.00%
  • Exhilirating Eighties - Mid 80's Auto-Pilot Smooth orhcestration

15 25.00%
  • Exhilirating Eighties - back to folk in the late 80's(Ramarajan etc)

2 3.33%
  • New Age Nineties - Early 90's classics(Devar Magan, Ejamaan etc)

3 5.00%
  • New Age Nineties - The Malayalam Majesty

1 1.67%
  • Maestro's Magic - 2000's

1 1.67%
Page 228 of 347 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3468

Thread: Raja's Gems - the latest one you heard...Part 3

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சில பாடல்களை அப்படியே கேட்டுவிட்டு சாதாரணமாக கடந்து போக முடியல. காந்தம் போல கவர்ந்து இழுத்துக் கொள்கிறது. ராஜாவின் இசையில் வாணி ஜெயராம் பங்கேற்ற ஜோடிப்பாடல்களை கேட்கலாம் என்ற யோசனையில் ஆரம்பமாக சாதனை - "இங்கே நான் கண்டேன்" பாடலிலிருந்து கேட்க ஆரம்பித்தேன். இதைத் தாண்டி வேறொரு பாடலுக்கு செல்லவே முடியவில்லை. கடந்த இரு நாட்களாக திரும்ப திரும்ப..

http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer...161%27&lang=en

வாணி - ம.வாசுதேவன்..மகத்தான இரு பாடகர்கள்....இப்பாடலை ஒரு சிற்பமாக செதுக்கியிருக்கிறார்கள் என்றே சொல்லவேண்டும். சக வாத்தியக் கருவிகளோடு ஒன்றாய் கலந்து இணைந்துவிடும் இருவரது குரல்களையும் நான் இரு துளைக்கருவிகளாகவே கருதுகிறேன். ஆளுக்கொரு சரணம் எனப் பிரித்து எடுத்துக்கொண்டதால் இரு சரணங்களும் காவியமாக மலர்கிறது. சரணத்தின் உச்சத்திலிருந்து பல்லவிக்கு திரும்பி வருவது.. இவர்கள் எங்கே கடைசியில் மூச்சை இழுத்தார்கள் என தேட முற்பட்டால் எனக்கு முச்சு வாங்குகிறது.

காதல் ஜோடிகள் ஒருவரையொருவர் தேடும் சூழ்நிலையில் இது சிறந்த உருவாக்கம். நன்றி ராஜா!
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    V_S , i just saw that you have uploaded the amazing Vidhaitha Vidhai from Ethanai Konam Ethanai Paarvai.
    I just heard this song for the first time a week ago albeit on the Thiraipaadal site through a recommendation by a friend and loved it thoroughly.
    The quality seems to be pretty good. Do you do something to enhance the quality ? Thanks so much for uploading this.

Btw I will be uploading a very rare song from an unreleased movie of IR known as Adhikaaram tomorrow. (Which i got from CSR Sirs collection) (It is not even mentioned in Rakkamma)
    Not sure if you guys App , V_S , Jai , Plum , Suresh , KV , Vel , Baroque and others would would have heard this before .
    I played it to Rajasaranam today and he loved it.
    Anyway the suspense will be known tomorrow

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    vidhaiththa vidhai - was played regularly in hostel (Thanjavur friend's cassette).

However, I'm not sure if I heard the 'adhikAram' song before...let's wait for the suspense to unfold...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    skr,
    I normally try to remove some noise and do bass boost using audacity. It automatically converts 128 kbps to 320 kbps too. But I need to learn more about what frequencies need to be set while allowing it through the low pass/high pass filters and so on, as there are more songs which deserved to be heard in best quality. Also waiting to hear from agi music if they can do, that's the best.

I have not heard about Adhikaaram at all. When was this film released? Please upload, will listen to it

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    V_Sji, kOdaanakOdi nandrigal
    This song surely has to be among the best guitar and veenai works of IR, just that prelude is sufficient to stand testimony to this... bloody freakin' hell! This level of multi-threading and all (distortion guitar and veenai... seriously?), asaaltta sollikalaam, vonly IR fossible

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok , letting the cat out of the bag
    Aivagai Malargale from Adhikaaram , a female solo by S Janaki with humming by ?
    Its definitely an IR Song , thats for sure. From the orchestration ,im guessing it should have come around the period 79-81

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KV View Post
    This song surely has to be among the best guitar and veenai works of IR, just that prelude is sufficient to stand testimony to this... bloody freakin' hell! This level of multi-threading and all (distortion guitar and veenai... seriously?), asaaltta sollikalaam, vonly IR fossible
    Thank you very much KV. Loved your comments as always. Yes, it is bloody hell! The prelude and the interludes are freakin' crazy with that beautiful trumpet and flute. Yes, especially the fast guitar in 1st interlude. He cleverly brings tabla to give the hindustani touch and later adds veena to prove the classical touch, wow! In second interlude veena takes over, while guitar watches it and answers, wonderful!. That interesting aspect in this song is, the melody is fast, but it is a soft melody. For this type of soft melody, if the orchestration is also soft, it would have been a good song, but not an extra-ordinary one. The orchestration pulls the melody up and makes the song richer and richer and also gives the required 'pepp' to it, so that it can be listened as a new song anytime and every time. That's showing Maestro's class.

Post Thanks / Like
    skr,
    That was a superb and stunning song! Thank you, thank you so much for sharing such a rarest song. How come I never heard about this movie and songs?. It is definitely IR. Looks like the humming was done by S N Surendar.
    What a pleasant singing by SJ. Great interludes, especially the second one. The bass guitar in second one supporting the humming and violins was the highlight. Terrific! The style looks 79-80 to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes V_S , its a stunning song , first 2 times i heard it thought was a good song but on more continous listening realised that its another treasure
    Its interesting to note that the song continouly goes in a doublet pattern and seems to be based on Vakulabharnam Raagam.
    How many gems like these have been kept aside as scrap from this great factory ?

About the film , i too have no idea. Perhaps CSR Sir or App Sir may have a say about this movie Adhikaaram.

Btw your rips are very good , the sound is really clear esp the bass. Was listening to your version of Vaa Naalukku Naal today, it sounds so awesome

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    V_Sji thank you for vidhaiththa vidhai. Discoverd this one six months ago thanks to the twitter Raja kweez and fellow hubbers. Been a regular on my playlist ever since. Can you pls. share the mp3?