View Poll Results: Who should be the MD?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yuvan Shankar Raja

4 5.48%
  • Vidhyasagar

1 1.37%
  • Ilayaraja

31 42.47%
  • Harris Jeyaraj

3 4.11%
  • Deva

1 1.37%
  • Bharadwaj

0 0%
  • AR Rahman

33 45.21%
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: THE TITANS ARE COMING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>>Maddy,
    you keep proving that you are mindless supporter of whoever uses arr...there are 1000s of Kamal fans who don't like Raja...You always amuse me with your outright crazy comparisons, which include kamal-srk, kamal-sjs (australia-bangladesh, australia-zimbabwe cricket teams)>>>>>>

shankar i think u better stop reviewing my comparison skills and likes/dislikes.....pls stick to the topic.....i hate kamal even if ARR joins hands with him tommorow then i'll hate ARR too.....FYI, i like SJS from valee days.....i like him b4 he worked with ARR......and obviuosly i'm really happy that he is extending ARR's stay in TFM.....i got bashed by my own ARR-fans for saying this, but it is the truth, SJS is keeping ARR alive here....

snjeevi, i had made that post in "IR on TV" thread.....if u guys had some decency to keep out of ARR's threads , then there was no reason for me to enter IR's threads......the day u guys post healthy msgs on ARR's threads, i'll stop coming to IR's threads......

kumanan, dunt get surprised, many ppl. posting here are from very good posts and companies......they r all pseudo-intellects.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    maddy, don't you think it is ridiculous to say that SJS is keeping ARR floating, even to buttress your argument? No wonder ARR fans pounced on you. C'mon, give ARR more credit than that. ARR has proved himself (recently) in movies like KKS, Swades,(which incidentally is my favourite album from him - I like every song in the movie including the baba rehash) and BOSE. He doesnt need a SJS to keep his fire burning.

If anything, ARR's name is unnecessarily giving a level of legitimacy to SJS' otherwise crap movies like NEW and the latest Whatsitsname.If saying this makes me a pseudo-intellectual, so be it

ARR has already worked for Kamal in Tenali. So will you start hating ARR now? I dont think so. Stop and think about it - Emotional statements like that are the reason people find you a sitting duck here. You remind me of Rajiv Gandhi, who, in an effort to win immediate arguments used to make some bizarre statements like " Why dont you grow red chillies?" to a farmer who complained of falling prices of green chillies - just to prove that he is more intelligent, he said something which had the opposite effect.

BTW, there will be a 1000 people who keep hating ARR, or for that matter, Abdul Kalam and Einstein as well. If your life's mission is to prevent them from butting in your discussions, you will spend a lifetime on that . If my mission is to merely intrude in your discussion and throw mud on ARR, I would hardly swayed by your reverse-insults on IR.
    But, yeah, you will evolve. Thats what this DF does to people. I can foresee a chastened Maddy advising a Paddy in 2009 in this same forum about the futility of looking at this discussion forum as a battlefield to be won

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumanan
    you are seeing a small stone as a big rock with ARR glass
    you are seeing a mountain (kamal) as a stone
    Sanjeevi, it is really hard to belive that you are a Senior Programmer(from your profile)! When I read your post this guy from Simpsons come to my mind.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...6/C-barney.gif

please take it with some sense of humour!
    yeah sense of humour.

btw, where is nattamai? (kushboo case handle panna poittara) ...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    mmm... personal attach on me.

Sanjeevi, it is really hard to belive that you are a Senior Programmer
    Then you thought what?
    it is enough for your acceptance on my previous post

You think either overrate or underrate. ullathu ullapadi parka ungalakku theriyathu.

please take it with some sense of humour!
    it is hard to beat the humour available from here

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    dunt get surprised, many ppl. posting here are from very good posts and companies......they r all pseudo-intellects
    ye, Being intellectual is boring. sometimes...

but acting as pseudo-intellects is mega intellectual. [/quote]

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    shankar i think u better stop reviewing my comparison skills and likes/dislikes.....pls stick to the topic....
    <<<<<<<<<<

How was ur comment on Raja fans and kamal relevant to this topic ?? As long as you keep harping about these issues, I too would give it back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    and obviuosly i'm really happy that he is extending ARR's stay in TFM.....i got bashed by my own ARR-fans for saying this, but it is the truth, SJS is keeping ARR alive here....
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Arr isn't dependent on anybody to stay afloat in TFM. He is respected here by many, and he doesn't need a non-entity like sjs to keep him in the market.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said Shankar

Post Thanks / Like

As is the usual scenario, Rajini’s Sivaji is creating great hype about several aspects. While some sections are busy speculating on the story, others are playing the guessing game about the heroines and other members of the cast. While Aishwarya Rai had been tentatively declared

including Rajini himself, there were other names floating around like Ayesha Takia, Trisha etc. The latest to join the list is Kareena Kapoor. A.R. Rahman has been announced as the music director. Rajinikanth is however more concerned about the story and has suggested that all other announcements can be made once the script is finalized.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjeevi, Yes for you every truth told about IR is a stupid post and every critizism of ARR is a intellectual post

If you stop your nonsense post about ARR then we will stop posting it on IR forum. Period.

And well said Kumanan.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can get to hear A R Rahman again in Tamil
    October 7, 2005

A R Rahman had become too busy in Hindi and international films and we could not hear his scintillating music. After the flop of Baba, he sort of went into a shell. Now, he is back with a bang

with S.J. Surya’s Anbe Aruyire. After the good response to the film’s music, Rahman has taken a short vacation. His next project will be Jillendru oru kadhal. He will also be working on a new film yet-to-be-titled. Having been made the high-profile music director of Sivaji, he will also be tuning in for that film.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/...-arrahman.html

Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    Sanjeevi, Yes for you every truth told about IR is a stupid post and every critizism of ARR is a intellectual post

If you stop your nonsense post about ARR then we will stop posting it on IR forum. Period.
    Again and again you overrate or underrate. Oh, it is very difficult to you to consider 1 as one and 2 as two.

What's wrong with you?

and what is this? "nee kinathula kuthicha naan kuthipen nee kuthikalaina naan matten". What type of mentality you have?

I did not post anything as nonsense and i wont.
    But you cant because you are a person having mentality as said above and some HCIRF may critisize ARR.

------

Seikiram ARR thanu announce bannugapa. ARR fans ellam thaviyo thavinu thavichukittu irukkanga. ayyo pavam.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast