Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: ARR Vs YSR Vs HJ

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I think you can remove ARR from the topic.
    Because A.R.Rahman has SIVAJI. I think you all know what this movie is. It's the biggest Project of Tamil Movie Industry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    Hello,

Because A.R.Rahman has SIVAJI. I think you all know what this movie is. It's the biggest Project of Tamil Movie Industry.
    so what?.....music director of a big budget movie is the greatest music director??/

what a great logic.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nilavupriyan
    Hello,

so what?.....music director of a big budget movie is the greatest music director??/

what a great logic.....
    Oh sorry nilavupriyan you're right.

A.R.Rahman is already the greatest Music Director

Don't waste your time by comparing A.R.Rahman with other Music Directors.
    A.R.Rahman has no competitors !

Senior Member Regular Hubber buddysathi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    APPADIYA? entha vishayam ARRku theriyuma? therinja night nimmathiya thunguvaar!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nilavupriyan
    Hello,

what a great logic.....
    Oh sorry nilavupriyan you're right.

A.R.Rahman is already the greatest Music Director

Don't waste your time by comparing A.R.Rahman with other Music Directors.
    A.R.Rahman has no competitors !
    arr is the top music director of india...no doubt.But he is not composing enough songs in tamil.......in tamil hj and uvan are giving major number of hits....im not saying yuvan and hj are better than arr....but arr is not competing at all....he is not giving enough films in tamil

Senior Member Regular Hubber buddysathi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still dont understand what r the parameters which determine the top music director in India? BTW what is India here? Is it only hindi movies?If that is so, Hindi ppl have the worst taste I have ever seen..Given a chance SAR wud rock Hindi films with his llalalallala & ahahahahha which will be very much apt&suitable for their movies..
    I have'nt met a single person in Mumbai, who cares a slightest damn abt BGM..All they need is some funky punjabi tunes & lalalalala..aaahahahha BGMS..

Post Thanks / Like
    buddysathi, ok lets hear from you what are the parameters to become India Top MD and who is the Top MD of India now? Please enlight us.

And Nilavupriyan, if ARR starts scoring number of movies in TFM, will u accept that he is No. 1 since u have said HJ and YSR are no match to ARR?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know what qualifies to be top, but in terms of no. of CDs sold and the no. of movies available and the profitability of the copyright holders the choice is Himesh Reshammiya.

For e.g. Kyon Ki is selling like hot cake - but the music is horrible - i have listened to this songs few hundered times by different music directors- and by HR himself. but its selling good.

ARR's hindi ventures are all commercially flop. this includes Swades & Rising, which became more populare because of SRK and AK, but the rest of the CD sales are all time low.

What we really need from ARR is a hit like Rangeela in Hindi or Indian in Tamil.

alias/maddy/dinesh

this is statistics only. i have no aversion to arr.

Post Thanks / Like
    If u go by that Pritam rules the roast. He has choclate which is a big hit and now Ek Hasena Ek Khiladi and Garam Masala heading the top. And his music is much better than HR. But going by the highest paid, it is ARR all the way and much soughted too and that makes him No. 1 MD of India. budysathi, this is my parameter of No. 1 MD but please do tell us yours.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rehman and Dr. Kalaam?

A.R. Rehman is the master of the music world. There may not be a soul on earth who does not know him. He has made great successes in many films. Many films have been on the theatres for a long time just because of his music. He is to give yet another surprise to all his music lovers. He has plans of composing music and singing for a poem penned by the president of India Dr. A.P.J. Kalaam. Though this news is not thoroughly confirmed, sources say that he will start working on this by the end of this year.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainme...8&news=newnews
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast