Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golden Era of Dr.IR and Dr.SPB - Part 2

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    App,

It was a super duper effort. You are the one who brought me to this Music forum and but for you I would not have visited this section. Thanks for taking me on a trip don memory lane. Missed it initially [unaware] and the last 1 month coverage due to computer technical issues. Catching up with that.

Thanks again!

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    nanRi Plum & Murali sir for the kind words!

I should at this point of time give my sincere nanRikaL / acknowledgements / gratitude to the people who are running thiraippAdal!

vAzhka, vaLarka!

Without such a collection (and some help from rakkamma.com / IR's filmography in wiki / old tfmpages / some dhool pages), I wouldn't have had the drive to continue. I'm not that dedicated to search around the web to coherently post in a chronological manner. Neither do I have any kind of "old mag collections" or such archives that statisticians & chroniclers / reporters typically have access to. No diary habits either.

So, while all my posts are hub's property, in case anyone links them in their websites / blogs or anywhere else, I would request them to make a mention of thiraippAdal.

Though it has some errors here and there, no other repository of such level exists today!

Post Thanks / Like
    Complete list of the songs posted (with url's of posts embedded), in the 2003 excel format is here :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c1sincak61oc2un

Devaraagam sir, please confirm if you're able to use this...if not, I can e-mail or make it available using other possible methods

Senior Member Devoted Hubber genesis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great work app_engine. I started visiting hub regularly only to read this thread. You kept it interesting from first song to the last one....

Many many thanks for taking us through these wonderful 15+ years and also sharing your life experiences with us. I am not sure about me and others who participated here, but it will remain great memory for you!! I want to say much more, but I am not a good writer.

THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by genesis; 20th June 2012 at 04:42 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skr View Post
    Thanks for all your efforts ..
    Definitely will go down in Mayyam history as one of the greatest ever written series..
    Absolutely. App, enna sollurathunu theriyila, inglis-la speechless-nu-mbainggala, athu....really, what dedication, what passion, what a thread, what a contribution. Superb!!!
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great effort app and fine write-ups on Superb songs of golden era. You are one of big sothu of this forum

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    Whenever I login, I first come to your thread to see the updates, it was that tempting. One of the best threads in hub. We should try to keep this going, let us see how far we can go.
    Me too! One of the reason for me to visit this hub! App anna pineetenga pOnga
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    mikka nanRi genesis, groucho, San_K & Param!

Now that I've posted the excel sheet on a share drive on web, it's possible for A_S / Devaraagam / others to identify the missed hits and start posting about them here

Post Thanks / Like
    App sir, for your awesome write ups & for sharing your wonderful experiences and stories. I have never missed following this thread for over a year now. It has been a tremendous journey.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A_E - mega achievment in spanning this thread!! next target enna saar?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast