Page 131 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilekani View Post
    What is HCRK?
    Forget to add the F at the end HardCoreRajniKanthFans
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Padayappa-ku enna korachal ?
    தளபதி, மன்னனுக்கு அப்புறம் நேரா எந்திரன்தான். நானெல்லாம் இன்னும் பாட்ஷாவையே முழுசா உட்கார்ந்து ரசிக்காத ரகம் நட்பு, சுகவாசி, அடிமை, ஏழ்மை, ஒரே பாட்டில் உழைப்பின் லாபம், மறுபடியும் சுகவாசி, தியாகம் இப்படிப்பட்ட சட்டகத்தில் ஏகப்பட்ட படங்கள். அதனால ஸ்கிப்பிங். எனிவே, தமிழ் சொன்னதுபோல இத்திரியில் இத்தோடு முடித்துக் கொள்வோம். இதையொட்டியே உரையாடல்கள் சென்றால் அது கோச்சடையான் திரிக்குத்தான் இடைஞ்சல்.
    Last edited by venkkiram; 30th May 2014 at 08:08 PM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilekani View Post
    I saw it in 3D. The 3D effects were well done in the beginning but seemed to be used less and less as the movie went on. What is HCRK?
    Opening shot was the only place I truly noticed the 3D.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    தளபதி, மன்னனுக்கு அப்புறம் நேரா எந்திரன்தான். நானெல்லாம் இன்னும் பாட்ஷாவையே முழுசா உட்கார்ந்து ரசிக்காத ரகம் நட்பு, சுகவாசி, அடிமை, ஏழ்மை, ஒரே பாட்டில் உழைப்பின் லாபம், மறுபடியும் சுகவாசி, தியாகம் இப்படிப்பட்ட சட்டகத்தில் ஏகப்பட்ட படங்கள். அதனால ஸ்கிப்பிங். எனிவே, தமிழ் சொன்னதுபோல இத்திரியில் இத்தோடு முடித்துக் கொள்வோம். இதையொட்டியே உரையாடல்கள் சென்றால் அது கோச்சடையான் திரிக்குத்தான் இடைஞ்சல்.
    salt, chilli powder, garam masala, dhaniya powder vachu kuzhambum pannalam, kurumaavum pannalam, illa gravy um pannalam... taste eppadi work out aaguthu ngrathu than mukkiyam....
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Terrific review Mappi anna.

Missed watching last weekend, would do so for sure this weekend.
    Nice to see Cedy boy showing some respect for a change !
    Last edited by Dilbert; 31st May 2014 at 05:02 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paramashivan View Post
    has any one seen this in 3d (a apart from mappi) ? I hear from few people that the 3d one is not as good as 2d ?
    fdfs ! 12.01 Not sure for this movie it would make any difference. BGM was the only saving grace for me, it brought some kind of meaning to most scenes.

PS : AR raghuman garu's karma veeran was perfect for Modiji's inaugural party !!
    Last edited by Dilbert; 31st May 2014 at 05:01 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Superstar’s Super Avatar!

Watched Kochadaiyaan at Escape Cinemas, Frame 10:10 a.m show Saturday.

The hall was near full and the atmosphere great.

First things first, there is no other actor, past or present in India who can take an animated avatar and still create magic on screen than our Superstar, Rajnikanth. The legend is truly one of the kind entertainers and his style/charisma not only transcends generations, but also forms. Yesterday you saw Rajnikanth in full form, vision and voice, today you seem him in an animated version with voice and tomorrow you may just have his voice. Enough, I would say!

As so many people have pointed out, when the title card read S-U-P-E-R S-T-A-R R-A-J-N-I in 3D, you get your money’s worth. Simple.

Soundarya has not disappointed. I am not concerned here about how much business this movie makes or the fact that it took so much time, rather I am just happy at the attempt. It looks worth all the effort.

I am surprised at the amount of ridicule/criticism aimed at the movie and labeling the movie as a cartoon movie is just plan unfair. The movie is a good first attempt and kudos to Soundarya for delivering a decent product, given the limitations.

As many people here pointed out already, KSR’s screenplay is like a free flowing river, just allow you to travel along with the script. This is KSR’s first original story &screenplay and the master has brought his experience to the fore. He is oxygen to Soundarya’s rather ambitious aspirations.

Mere words might not be enough to capture A.R. Rahman’s artistic brilliance. True master class, both songs and BGM.

Nasar, Deepika, Sarath Kumar, Aadhi, Rukmani, Nagesh (yet another good thought), Jackie, shobhana all did their part well.

I don’t have much knowledge on Animation/Motion Capture, neither do I care about it that much. For me, I thoroughly enjoyed 2 hours of good, decent entertainment.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manam 1 Days Collections is 4.10 Crores

Manam 2 Days Collections is 3.56 Crores

Manam 3 Days Collections is 3.59 Crores

Manam 4 Days Collections is 3.22 Crores

Manam 5 Days Collections is 2.86 Crores

Manam 6 Days Collections is 2.12 Crores

Manam 7 Days Collections is 1.89 Crores

Manam Total Collections is 19.45 Crores

Superstar Rajinikanth's Vikramasimha hit theaters on May 23 after much delay.

The movie high on VFX is a visual feast and received negative talk on the day one of its release.

Vikramasimha 1st Day Collections is 5.10 Crores

Vikramasimha 2nd Day Collections is 4.62 Crores

Vikramasimha 3rd Day Collections is 3.12 Crores

Vikramasimha 4th Day Collections is 2.88 Crores

Vikramasimha 5th Day Collections is 2.10 Crores

Vikramasimha 6th Day Collections is 1.95 Crores

Vikramasimha 7th Day Collections is 1.46 Crores

Vikramasimha Total Collections is 19.77 Crores
    Add comment
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ரஜினி பேரை சொன்னால் போதும் 4 வருசத்துக்கு அப்புறம் படம் வருது, படம் பிரமாதமா போகும் என கனவு கண்டவர்களுக்கு சரியான ஆப்பு.

படம் flop இல்லை utter flop.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kochadaiiyaan 9th Day Box Office Collection | Total 9 days Income Report

The movie Kochadaiiyaan is doing excellent on the screen till now and the movie is expected to recover its total manufacturing price or total budget of movie till the end of week. The movie Kochadaiiyaan has Domestic Collection of Rs. 30 Crores (approx.) & Overseas Collection of Rs. 12 Crores (approx.) in the 1st or opening weekend. The response of the audience after watching movie is like they enjoyed the movie a lot and will enjoy once more. As per our sources, Total 9 days Worldwide Income Report is expected to Rs. 78 Crores (approx). The movie is directed by Soundarya R. Ashwin while the music of the movie has been given by A. R. Rahman. The movie Kochadaiiyaan has beaten both the movie Heropanti & Manam released last week but the movie Manam has done better in Overseas Collection.
    This is a very big world!