Page 72 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    pinaathakkoodaadhu - I never took a dig at AK or Vedhalam - post Aasai/Vaali, ppl like me thought AK was/is the ideal vaarisu for Kamal - in terms of doing meaningful roles..

But if you thought most of us were born yesterday, and cannot see through the obvious sleight of hand approach of many masquerading as AK fans when they are not - thats your problem..

venumnaa - singaravelan peru vachha oru distributor irukkaar - avaraanda poi urakka kaththunga!
    I'm just taking the piss out of your posturing. That's all it is. It's a diverting game, but not very challenging. Why even talking about linga now? There's a lack of consistency in your posts, I feel. Perhaps you should order your rage more coherently?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    you are wrong. have you seen me and other genuine KH fans spoiling the mood of fans of other actors by entering their thread and making irritating comments? we only expect reciprocity, is it asking for too much?
    You're simply covering up some of the field work experts like UV, SKV and IRR..

Honestly - anyone who complains about linga and singaraveln almost after an year is an idiot and can be safely ignored. In fact, I can apply that maxim to anyone who keeps talking about year old stories. Had I been less polite, I could get into personal retorts like some of you prefer to do. Perhaps some of you should wait until you've grown into a polite phrase before you attempt to lecture other people on manners.

Having said that, quote me a single post where I offended KH or TVNM. I'm only taking a shot at people's conspiracy theory. I'm biggest RK fan then in current gen, I like AK but when it comes to this forum, I have been neutral to the best of my ability. Even the worst mouthed puli, quote me a single post where I have insulted or defamed the film? I don't want to sound overly antagonistic, but I hate people like that. So I'll try to refrain from posting on this thread since some of you think I'm an alter to one of the existing ids specifically coded to counter and badmouth KH. After all I think I would catch up this movie sooner than VDLM since my parents want to watch this so i wish this movie becomes a sleeper hit like PPNasam. And lastly wishes to KH for his bday and wish him good health and many more happy returns of the special day. Over and out.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    After all I think I would catch up this movie sooner than VDLM since my parents want to watch this so i wish this movie becomes a sleeper hit like PPNasam.
    adhenna sleeper hit? Singaravelan madhiri noise create panna adhu sound hit and endha distributorum noise create paneelna adhu sleeper hita?

Post Thanks / Like
    no fake websites to report despite producer saying its 100 crore gross... running long time in singapore, australia, middle east, usa, rest of india..hit in all reliance multiplexes across country.. n usa.. n also in tn huge hit since kaththi for buying rate n profit...if ppl sleeping hitthen its sleeper hit.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simple fact:
    Vedalam is far ahead of TV in terms of advance booking.

Kamal fans reaction for that here:
    Conspiracy
    Market spiking
    Linga
    Singaravelan
    Indian
    Apoorva sagotharargal
    Fake I'd
    Fake AK fans
    Etc...etc

LMAO

Post Thanks / Like
    i checked advance booking close to 95% full.. just because of 10 seats free in each mayajaal show on avg.. some ppl r coming here n posting nonsense.. they r not able to digest the truth.. n they r noth ajith fans..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsamy View Post

Linga
    Singaravelan

Singaravelan-nu per sonna yen boss ungalukku BP yerudhu! pichai edukkum porattam mindla vandhu pogudha?
    Last edited by Saai; 8th November 2015 at 12:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shwas View Post
    i checked advance booking close to 95% full.. just because of 10 seats free in each mayajaal show on avg.. some ppl r coming here n posting nonsense.. they r not able to digest the truth.. n they r noth ajith fans..
    Pre-booking status is very good for TV. 95% of shows are houseful If no theatre grabbing has happened, it would have helped a lot more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Singaravelan-nu per sonna yen boss ungalukku BP yerudhu! pichai edukkum porattam mindla vandhu pogudha?
    ont only singaravelan... panneerselvam, arun pandian both say film didnt even collect one tenth of its selling price..ppl here tell 200 crores it was sold fr.. if one tenth of that price.. then its 20 crores.. i dont get this ... but as usual ks ravikumar n rockline venkatesh told 150 crs daaawww...mental logic..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Pre-booking status is very good for TV. 95% of shows are houseful If no theatre grabbing has happened, it would have helped a lot more.
    loss is not mayajaal.. both madan n james booked spi, escape n other big theaters in city... but both not wanting to go against jazz.. hope u know luxe 1000 cr deal goondaism...

mayajaal it was going to be 60-40..

Page 72 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast