Page 84 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    That's a misconception that you and couple others are living under. We can't stop you from living in denial but don't expect people here to believe this and answer that silly question. Theater owners and distributors are not fools to buy Vijay movies every time if he was a loss making hero all the time. Most of Vijays distributors are the same for all his movies...doesnt that speak volumes. You should rather worry why a particular actors shooting gets stopped due to the producer lacking finances due to previous movie loss...why theaters not giving first preference to that actors movie in case of competition. Don't be surprised if Diwali gets advanced to Nov 5 because Thoongavanam is releasing on Diwali.
    This place is just becoming a stage to mock Vijay by a couple individuals at every go. Like someone said...until these few negative souls are around its best to stay away...I wish Mods see this and do the needful. I still don't understand the level of insecurity against Vijay by few here. Why can't they just focus on discussing and sharing news abt their own hero. Phew!!
    How clever this is.. So compensation doesnt mean that movie is flop..varree vaa.. And Why we should prepone..instead , it is possible to postpone for other actor movies..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parthy, Who compared Kamal and vijay BO?!?
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Post the proof here. I will speak with the mods and ensure that you are not banned. If you don't have any proof, please remain mum instead of spreading lies.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    Lies.. Oopss..I already said i jus posting from 'The Hindu' article which is national media.. How many times , how many times I have to tell bro

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    How clever this is.. So compensation doesnt mean that movie is flop..varree vaa.. And Why we should prepone..instead , it is possible to postpone for other actor movies..
    Ajay explained the couple instances where compensation was done... And THAT was not due to movie flopping.

Ajay...the guy seems to not understand simple explanation.. Pls use drawing...charts...crayons etc to explain if possible.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Parthy, Who compared Kamal and vijay BO?!?
    Sakala innuma ungalukku puriyela... Neenga kamal kooda compare pannalum naanga etrukka maadom... avar problem vera.... How you can say Vijay has a market? Why didn't you tell it was Ajith...

Pakkam pakkam-a post poduringa.. intha chinna visham puriyela ???

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Sakala innuma ungalukku puriyela... Neenga kamal kooda compare pannalum naanga etrukka maadom... avar problem vera.... How you can say Vijay has a market? Why didn't you tell it was Ajith...

Pakkam pakkam-a post poduringa.. intha chinna visham puriyela ???
    This is exactly the issue. Sakala or any other Kamal fan never compared Vijay to Kamal...hell..even Vijay fans won't do that...Kamal is in a different league as an actor. Instead of defending their actor or having constructive debate with Sakala and others...they use Vijay to divert the conversation
    Last edited by Dammy R; 22nd October 2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Regular Hubber Mohan kumar.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    Exagerratting each film into 100C club irrespective of how it performs become must prototype to be Vijay fan along with that psycosis that Ajit never gave genuine hit gets along with them.
    As much You believe these thesis being a Vijay fan....we believe ARM Maheshbabu came in for Vijay's rescue.
    Take last 6 films ...the loss compensation demanded for Vijay films are also in verge of joining 100 proud club.
    A true Million dollar baby Vijay😎 Hit or Flop doesn't matter 100C onlly matters
    I haven't seen any post by vj fans saying a film crossed 100 cr other than Thuppaki & Kaththi.. Pls quote if u find any real source..

Atleast vj is smart enough to do 2 films with an intelligent ARM in quick succession..

Also vijay acted smart & rescued his career..
    Aana anga apdiye poite iruku.. I don't know who will rescue?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mohan kumar.; 22nd October 2015 at 06:49 PM.
    " The secret of life is to fall seven times & get up eight times"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இந்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்களில் விஜய் கேரளாவில் தனக்கென ஒரு மார்கெட்டை உருவாக்கினார்னு சொன்னேன். இதை சொன்னா உடனே அஜித் பத்தியும் சொல்லியாகணும்னு ஏன் நினைக்கிறீங்க?! Why didn't you tell it was Ajithன்னு கேக்கவேண்டிய அவசியம் என்ன? எல்லாத்துக்கும் மேல, கமல் விஜை கம்பேரிசனே யாரும் செய்யாதப்போ மூணாவதா ஏன் அஜித்தை கொண்டுவந்து இன்னும் குழப்பத்தை அதிகமாக்குறீங்க?!?
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    We, Vijay fans, have our own theory for our star...

We didnt bad mouth of Rajni or kamal, even after this mess.
    Ajith fans got offended and joined with Rajni fans.. and we give "100% Do not Care"

And Kamal fans have their own way of presenting and they never compared vijay with kamal. But some just diverted the whole stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    இந்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்களில் விஜய் கேரளாவில் தனக்கென ஒரு மார்கெட்டை உருவாக்கினார்னு சொன்னேன். இதை சொன்னா உடனே அஜித் பத்தியும் சொல்லியாகணும்னு ஏன் நினைக்கிறீங்க?! Why didn't you tell it was Ajithன்னு கேக்கவேண்டிய அவசியம் என்ன? எல்லாத்துக்கும் மேல, கமல் விஜை கம்பேரிசனே யாரும் செய்யாதப்போ மூணாவதா ஏன் அஜித்தை கொண்டுவந்து இன்னும் குழப்பத்தை அதிகமாக்குறீங்க?!?
    ராஜ்ஜா அண்ணர் எங்கு இருந்தாலும் ஓடி வரவும்.