Page 83 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post the proof here. I will speak with the mods and ensure that you are not banned. If you don't have any proof, please remain mum instead of spreading lies.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    Yeah..Rajini and Vijay has good hearts to compensate distributors.. My point is why Vijay is compensating for each films despite it is collecting 100 cr ??
    That's a misconception that you and couple others are living under. We can't stop you from living in denial but don't expect people here to believe this and answer that silly question. Theater owners and distributors are not fools to buy Vijay movies every time if he was a loss making hero all the time. Most of Vijays distributors are the same for all his movies...doesnt that speak volumes. You should rather worry why a particular actors shooting gets stopped due to the producer lacking finances due to previous movie loss...why theaters not giving first preference to that actors movie in case of competition. Don't be surprised if Diwali gets advanced to Nov 5 because Thoongavanam is releasing on Diwali.
    This place is just becoming a stage to mock Vijay by a couple individuals at every go. Like someone said...until these few negative souls are around its best to stay away...I wish Mods see this and do the needful. I still don't understand the level of insecurity against Vijay by few here. Why can't they just focus on discussing and sharing news abt their own hero. Phew!!
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Ippa Ramesh Suresh ennu vanthu unga vaaiya adaipaanga.... ithukku thane aasai pattinga...!!

They say Vijay fan execrate all his movie in to the 100c elite club...
    there is a different between that and expecting.. we expect that and couple of his movies did that.

But samipathila oru troll paarthen.. from a Ajith pro side... After Mankatha, Aarambam, Veeram and YA 100c achievement ajith Salary has gone to 50c and Bollywood is eyeing on him..

Naanga padam release akumpothuthan intha 100c talk ellam.... 4 Varusham kalichu illai...
    I still remember a poster claiming jilla collected 100 cr in 7 days... And jilla doubles Thuppaakki collection..

Ithukku answer sonna nalla irukkum..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post

Give me one solid proof that Kaththi incurred losses. I will never argue with any BO related matters henceforth.

Cmon Ajay...you can easily get that from the most renowned trackers like Rameshloosu..TFU Kannamoochi...Shit-tweets etc etc
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody claimed that. Please post the proof for 30 crores loss of Kaththi

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    I still remember a poster claiming jilla collected 100 cr in 7 days... And jilla doubles Thuppaakki collection..

And I still remember a 100 day poster for Aarambam with no theaters mentioned

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Muthal proof kaatunga

2) I am very sure thearically Jilla didnt make 100c

3) 7days-la Jilla collection is almost same as Ajith in Dhoom 4

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    And I still remember a 100 day poster for Aarambam with no theaters mentioned
    The caption was something like " vetri thiruvizha" .. but quite ROFL moment..!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...=1#post1261967

is this what praising vijay movies' content!? and when did ppl compare Vijay with Kamal?? Nobody on earth compares anyone with kamal, இல்லையா?!?
    Ofcourse its all BO based comparisions only...
    When people start list out Kamal films BO from 80s to now to refute this same BO process of Vijay in past.Then again it comes back as reward.
    its irony!

Junior Member Regular Hubber Mohan kumar.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    That was not in context of Kaththi loss whatever....
    Trend change...People who were once embarrased to compare Vijay with Kamal now are proudly bringing up Vijay ...against you know whom....
    Pls feel embarrassed for using the word 'embarrased'..
    I don't think any Kamal fan compared vijay with kamal..
    Atleast kamal fans are sane to talk truth & be in the moment unlike you.. still couldn't get ur context.. whether that happened in real or in dream?.. Pls be in the moment.. USV supported Kaththi, the thought- provoking tamil film not vijay, the actor..

Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    That was not in context of Kaththi loss whatever....
    Trend change...People who were once embarrased to compare Vijay with Kamal now are proudly bringing up Vijay ...against you know whom....

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
    " The secret of life is to fall seven times & get up eight times"