Page 151 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    some Posts should be taken in a lighter note
    Some posts should be taken lightly, i agree, not when it is intended to abuse/instigate. Would do good, if you can put a disclaimer saying the same, next time you post.

Credit to twin postmasters for bringing in Vijay-SAC when Pras was talking about Chickening in the other thread. Nice ducking by the way.

Movie delays and Vijay go hand in hand, so Vj fans need not discuss about movie delays
    Movie delays and Ajith?

Billa 2? Asal? Mankatha? Arambham? YA? all the movies had a stop-start/stop-start/start-halt scenario.

Offcourse Chakri/GVM/Vishnu to blame.

Lingaa's failure is related to SAC/Vijay. YA's delay to GVM/Harris. 'Thala' tried his best, you know.

We just locked horns last Pongal and you know who won
    You keep saying this don't you? Not that straight forward. In all organized market which has authentic numbers, Jilla is either higher/level with Veeram. Care another discussion?

Chickening and Vijay - would be more apt. H ecould not maintain a rapport with DMK, ADMK nor any political party.
    I was talking about chickening out in movies.

Aascar claimed Kaththi will not bother him, Vijay stood firm...Kaththi released. Diwali

Vishal claimed 'evana irunthalum vettuven', Harris Jeyaraj Chickened out. Pongal

Do you remember Chandramukhi-Mumbai Express-Sachin?

BTW, Leo waiting for your psychology
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 10th January 2015 at 12:27 AM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    you speak a lot..you ask for proofs...etc...do you first have the proof that YA chickened out....
    One more time for you.

Newspaper promotions have claimed a Pongal release until the 01st of January 2015 and between the 01st and the 02nd of January, some new unfinished business cropped up?
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    Audio functionalayum, TV Interviewlayum cast/crew sonnadha kaettu 8 kodi invest panna orutharukku support panra ungala enna solradhunnu theriya.. but you agreed that guy is a fool, thats good.

Do you think he is not Greedy?? Risk eduthu 8 kodi edhukku investment panni irupaaru andha "fool", oru varathula potta paisa eduthudalamngra nambikkai.. correct?? so if someone expects 8 crore collection within a week you would not call them Greed, then what do you call them??

Sensiblea pesunga.. chumma support pannanumnu pannatheenga..
    Did I ever anywhere tell that the distributors should be compensated? I just called them fools for investing so much much money in such a business model. Read your lines again - who is more greedy in this business model. The producer or the distributor? Distributor is not going to get the penny out of the 8 crore collected in beginning. Even when the collection goes beyond 8 crore, he gets only 10% commission. So think again, who is greedy here? What about the actor who proudly gets paid the highest in India?

My sole point is - the actor, who is the pillar behind the business in this case and producer are completely safe in the business and the complete risk is shifted to the exhibitors. A proper business model should reward the risk taker proportionate to risks taken. This model doesn't - read the commission details again. It may be legal, buts highly exploitative!
    Last edited by Saai; 10th January 2015 at 12:30 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Sare man , you win we all get buns ... stop this oppari please. Go and enjoy your weekend and more importantly get a life out of the circle J@#king gang.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    Audio functionalayum, TV Interviewlayum cast/crew sonnadha kaettu 8 kodi invest panna orutharukku support panra ungala enna solradhunnu theriya.. but you agreed that guy is a fool, thats good.

Do you think he is not Greedy?? Risk eduthu 8 kodi edhukku investment panni irupaaru andha "fool", oru varathula potta paisa eduthudalamngra nambikkai.. correct?? so if someone expects 8 crore collection within a week you would not call them Greed, then what do you call them??

Sensiblea pesunga.. chumma support pannanumnu pannatheenga..
    read all his post carefully,Saai post are sensible and he is not supporting the distributor...he is a fool,dont know how to approach instead damaging star image and irritating fans which needs to be condemned..but he is not greedy compare to eros,venthar movies..
    After investing 8 crores he knows he will get only 10% profit then how can he will be greedy..Lingaa falls under one of the distribution methods where distributor has to pay royalty amount of 8C and if the movie collected beyond 8C it will be divided between vendhar/local distributor/theater owners..
    Even if the movie is biggest BB the profit will be 10% to this local distributor...Greedy here is producers,eros,next vendhar..
    Last edited by USV; 10th January 2015 at 12:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    10 Padayappa, bigger than endhiran were from the production house as per the interview. But that is not even an argument here, as they are supposed to tell that. They are not going to tell this movie is just OK.
    you were talking about trust factor...do you think Rajini and other actor makes movie trusting that all the people will come and watch the movie to make it a hit, super hit, blockbuster...everybody wants the movie to do good well become hit super hit blockbuster etc but they wont "trust".....

Does your company trust you that you are going to be the top performer of the company and prepays you with incentives...if it is so then you are lucky enough to be in that Company...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Did I ever anywhere tell that the distributors should be compensated? I just called them fools for investing so much much money in such a business model. Read your lines again - who is more greedy in this business model. The producer or the distributor? Distributor is not going to get the penny out of the 8 crore collected in beginning. Even when the collection goes beyond 8 crore, he gets only 10% commission. So think again, who is greedy here? What about the actor who proudly gets paid the highest in India?

My sole point is - the actor, who is the pillar behind the business in this case and producer are completely safe in the business and the complete risk is shifted to the exhibitors. A proper business model should reward the risk taker proportionate to risks taken. This model doesn't - read the commission details again. It may be legal, buts highly exploitative!
    Lol so your point is company shouldn't pay u salary. If you worked on a lousy project and it failed ?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    you were talking about trust factor...do you think Rajini and other actor makes movie trusting that all the people will come and watch the movie to make it a hit, super hit, blockbuster...everybody wants the movie to do good well become hit super hit blockbuster etc but they wont "trust".....

Does your company trust you that you are going to be the top performer of the company and prepays you with incentives...if it is so then you are lucky enough to be in that Company...
    You are telling the same thing I told. Is there a difference? where is the issue here?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Some posts should be taken lightly, i agree, not when it is intended to abuse/instigate. Would do good, if you can put a disclaimer saying the same, next time you post.

Credit to twin postmasters for bringing in Vijay-SAC when Pras was talking about Chickening in the other thread. Nice ducking by the way.

Movie delays and Ajith?

Billa 2? Asal? Mankatha? Arambham? YA? all the movies had a stop-start/stop-start/start-halt scenario.

Offcourse Chakri/GVM/Vishnu to blame.

Lingaa's failure is related to SAC/Vijay. YA's delay to GVM/Harris. 'Thala' tried his best, you know.

You keep saying this don't you? Not that straight forward. In all organized market which has authentic numbers, Jilla is either higher/level with Veeram. Care another discussion?

I was talking about chickening out in movies.

Aascar claimed Kaththi will not bother him, Vijay stood firm...Kaththi released. Diwali

Vishal claimed 'evana irunthalum vettuven', Harris Jeyaraj Chickened out. Pongal

Do you remember Chandramukhi-Mumbai Express-Sachin?

Buddy, let us agree to disagree - Long posts are too tiring to read and quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Sare man , you win we all get buns ... stop this oppari please. Go and enjoy your weekend and more importantly get a life out of the circle J@#king gang.
    You have been behind me. I am obliged a response to you.

You have been man enough to take 20 pages of oppari yesterday and today, don't you?. Chill out for a couple more pages.