View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 300 of 311 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    500,000$ in only 4 days is not only a big achievement but tremendous because it was released on a non-festival non-holiday weekend and not too many commercial masala for we thala fans....it was out and out ajith class with GVM
    What do you mean by non-festival or non-holiday in US? Can you clarify? Even Diwali is considered non-holiday in US.
    Ajde Nole!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-ne...s-by-Ajith.htm

but i'm not sure it's true or not...

Post Thanks / Like
    among recent ajith movies after mangatha, YA is my favourite. i don't know what it is...may be ajith's acting or the way he speaks english or saying bad words..or the fight scenes..i don't know

and then i think all the credits should go to GVM
    altough ajith looked fat, GVm made him look so handsome

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    What do you mean by non-festival or non-holiday in US? Can you clarify? Even Diwali is considered non-holiday in US.
    Freedom,

Agreed. But when do you feel like taking your Whole family for a movie? Diwali and Pongal are the ones. All winter releases suffer this in east coast. Anegan is not even screened for more than a show in Boston. Had it got released at a different time, I think it would have made a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    And this applicable for west. Not for TN

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    ஜீத்தின் மெல்லிசான கோட்டில் அர்ஜுன்
    IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 19, 2015] 0 Comments

'Oru Mellisana Kodu' Movie Launch GalleryClick here for 'Oru Mellisana Kodu' Movie Launch Gallery
    சமீபத்தில் ரிலீஸான அஜீத் நடித்த 'என்னை அறிந்தால்' திரைப்படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற 'ஒரு மெல்லிசான கோடு' என்ற வசனம் இணையதளங்களிலும், சமூக வலைத்தளங்களிலும் மிகவும் பிரபலமானது என்பது அனைவரும் அறிந்ததே. இந்நிலையில் இந்த வசனத்தையே ஒரு படத்தின் தலைப்பாக தற்போது வைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.

'ஒரு மெல்லிசான கோடு' என்ற படத்தில் மங்காத்தா படத்தில் அஜீத்துடன் நடித்த அர்ஜூன் முக்கிய வேடத்தில் நடிக்கவுள்ளார். இன்னொரு ஹீரோவாக ஷாம் நடிக்கின்றார். அக்சா பட் மற்றும் மனிஷா கொய்ராலா ஆகிய இரண்டு ஹீரோயின்கள் இந்த படத்தில் நடிக்கவுள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

இந்த படத்தின் பூஜை இன்று சென்னையில் வெகு சிறப்பாக நடைபெற்றது. ஏ.எம்.ஆர்.ரமேஷ் தயாரிக்கும் இந்த படத்திற்கு இசைஞானி இளையராஜா இசையமைக்கின்றார். இன்று நடைபெற்ற பூஜையில் அர்ஜுன், ஷாம், இளையராஜா, விஜய் சேதுபதி, பரத் உள்பட பலர் கலந்து கொண்டனர்.

Post Thanks / Like
    TAMIL NEWS STORIES
    Home > More Tamil News'Mottai' Rajendran also inspired by THALA ...
    'Mottai' Rajendran also inspired by THALA
    Feb 19, 2015
    From a stunt double in Pithamagan to a father of an underachiever in Boss to a Managing director in Raja Rani to a cross-dresser villain in Thirudan Police to the recent Ghost Gopal Varma, 'Mottai' Rajendran has come a long way.

His flawless physique, the ever-tonsured head and the golden voice has been massively loved and accepted. Mottai Rajendran is one of the busiest stars in tinsel town right now. The actor is taking up back to back projects, like playing the role of a comedian to a mainstream villain.

His "Ivanukku Thannila Gandam", a comedy-thriller had its teaser released recently. The director of the team has spoofed the Mellisaana Kodu format in the cut and Mottai Rajendran is seen as a high-tech contract killer voicing some famous dialogues of Thala. The teaser has clocked more than 1.6 lakh hits so far.

One actor who evokes laughter and cheers from the audience, every time when seen on screen. Way to go Rajendran sir.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Freedom,

Agreed. But when do you feel like taking your Whole family for a movie? Diwali and Pongal are the ones. All winter releases suffer this in east coast. Anegan is not even screened for more than a show in Boston. Had it got released at a different time, I think it would have made a difference.

My take is this...... YA could have collected much more in US if not for Piracy. I atleast know of 7 close friends who sat and watched YA HQ print at home on the Friday the movie got released. I think movie was released on Wednesday and pirated HQ print was available online on Friday itself. I have not seen happen that for any recent movie and YA still managed to cross 500K. That's remarkable IMO. Obviously there are some elements who really want to bring down Ajith's movie and are afraid of his success!

none of my friends wanted to shell out $45 for 3 tickets when good quality was available for free. It kind of hurts, but you gotta suck it up!

Everyone of my friend's comment: "nalla iruku, oru thadava paakalaam . Ajith saved the movie"
    Last edited by Freedom; 20th February 2015 at 07:26 AM.
    Ajde Nole!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    My take is this...... YA could have collected much more in US if not for Piracy. I atleast know of 7 close friends who sat and watched YA HQ print at home on the Friday the movie got released. I think movie was released on Wednesday and pirated HQ print was available online on Friday itself. I have not seen happen that for any recent movie and YA still managed to cross 500K. That's remarkable IMO. Obviously there are some elements who really want to bring down Ajith's movie and are afraid of his success!

none of my friends wanted to shell out $45 for 3 tickets when good quality was available for free. It kind of hurts, but you gotta suck it up!

Everyone of my friend's comment: "nalla iruku, oru thadava paakalaam . Ajith saved the movie"
    Agree with you. All I wanted to say was the factors behind movie outing here. Not sure about long time residents though.

Post Thanks / Like
    TruthDive

Box office report : Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal declared box office hit

Posted by Kanchana Devi
    Chennai, Feb 19 (TruthDive): Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal is making good collections at the ticket windows and has become the biggest box office hit movie for the actor. Having received excellent positive responses in the country as well as in the overseas circuits, the movie is now making its success ride in its second week also.

The collections for the movie are expected to have touched a high. Even though the producer of Yennai Arindhaal, A.M. Rathnam, has not issued any statement on the box office collections of the film, reliable reports from trade circles say that the movie has collected over Rs.60 crore so far and has become a super-duper hit movie at the box office.

In the overseas markets too, the film has been doing well from the day it was released. Especially, in the US, Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal received a overwhelming response and has been declared as a box office hit by the country’s film distributors. The romantic thriller had beaten all box office collection records of Ajith movies released till date in the US.

In US alone, the collections on the first week stand at 400,000 dollars that is an excellent figure. In the second week, Yennai Arindhaal had reached the 500,000 dollars and with this, the Ajith starrer had entered the half-million dollar club of Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Vijay and Vikram.

After collecting a whooping Rs.60 crore, overall the movie is going great still and is expected to cross the 100 crore mark and enter the Rs.100-crore club very soon.

Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal, directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon is the third film of him in the police franchise after Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu and Kaakha Kaakha. Ajith had played the character of Satyadev in the film. Having been declared as a hit, Gautham has plans of making a sequel to Yennai Arindhaal.

February 19, 2015