PDA

View Full Version : Jilla || Ilayathalapathy & Mohanlal || Imman D

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ajaybaskar
10th January 2013, 04:03 PM
@sri50: Vijay & @Lal_Mohanlal (Mohanlal) r coming together along with Kajal Aggarwal in producer RB Chowdhary's "Jilla" directed by Nesan.

SenGOEk
10th January 2013, 04:07 PM
So 2013 also we can expect 2 vijay films to be released...Hoping for repeat success of 2012....

abhi_d
10th January 2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks Ajay for opening the thread. Jilla name sounds good and its catchy too.

Ramkumar86
10th January 2013, 05:06 PM
Nesan first project is "Muruga" starred by that "kozhi koovuthu" hero. Hope he is not another sp rajkumar.

arulraj
10th January 2013, 06:12 PM
Nice to hear such a interesting news. I remember this JILLA is once considered as jilla collector for a rajini movie.

VinodKumar's
10th January 2013, 06:22 PM
:thumbsup:.

Kumaran.P
10th January 2013, 06:24 PM
Vijay-Mohanlal come together for Jilla!
While Ilayathalapathy Vijay¡¯s Thuppaki is setting new records, the latest news is that actor will be seen teaming up with Mollywood Superstar Mohanlal for Jilla . The film will be directed by debutant Nesan and Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the female lead, after being paired with him in Thuppaki. D Imman will score the music and the film will be produced by RB Choudhary¡¯s Super Good Films. This is the first time Vijay and Mohanlal will be seen together in a film. Jilla will be a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual.
Vijay is currently busy with director Vijay¡¯s untitled film in which Amala Paul plays the female lead. The actor is expected to start working on Jilla after completing the current project.
http://www.galatta.com/tamil/news/vijay-mohanlal-come-together-for-jilla/66378/

Kumaran.P
10th January 2013, 07:52 PM
Just 4 hours since the title is announced, two pages are already started in fb, getting massive likes equally and competiting each other \m/ !!
http://www.facebook.com/Jillathemovie
and
http://www.facebook.com/Jillamass

Mr.GreyShirt
10th January 2013, 10:27 PM
When I first saw the tittle Jilla I thought this was a parody of Billa. Just saying.

Shanker
11th January 2013, 07:35 AM
When I first saw the tittle Jilla I thought this was a parody of Billa. Just saying.

Exactly. I can already imagine what Ajith fans are going to say once the news becomes more widespread.

smaiitm
11th January 2013, 09:51 AM
Kajal again? Gosh. Why not Samantha...

VinodKumar's
11th January 2013, 11:35 AM
Exactly. I can already imagine what Ajith fans are going to say once the news becomes more widespread.

Jilla kum Billa kum ennaya sambantham? Athumattu illama Billa-ngarathu ku copyright patent lam Rajini fans kitta thaan irruku :).

VinodKumar's
11th January 2013, 11:36 AM
Aama Kerala la thaan ellorum nalla Tamil-layae padam paakuraangalae appuram yethuku Malayalathula vera release pannannum ???

A.ANAND
11th January 2013, 11:50 AM
d.imman as md good choice!thuppaki is wosrt album compare to previes vijay album.

selvamohankumar
12th January 2013, 01:53 AM
d.imman as md good choice!thuppaki is wosrt album compare to previes vijay album.

+1 With his recent Album, kumki Imman impressed alot! Hope he delivers the same best again

ecureuhapis
12th January 2013, 02:12 AM
imaan padama iruntha paravalla.. urugi uruigi padaren-nu solli mudinja varaikkum mukkiye mudhichiruvapla

faithiu11
12th January 2013, 10:45 AM
Kajal Agarwal : I'm looking forward to my secord film with vijay, and this is also the first time that i will be working with mohallal sir. The Story is fabulous and i have a very different role in this film. My Character is quite Interesting.

G.T
15th January 2013, 06:40 AM
First look!

arulraj
15th January 2013, 09:52 AM
First look!

Fan made one.............?

Shanker
15th January 2013, 10:19 AM
Fan made one.............?

Yep...

arulraj
11th February 2013, 09:15 PM
VIJAY GETS HIS HEROINE BACK!
Feb 11, 2013
http://accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/vijay-gets-his-heroine-back-ilayathalapathy-11-02-13.jpg
Vijay has got his heroine back for his upcoming flick Jilla. This Ilayathalapathy’s flick is shaping up fast and will go on floors once the star completes AL Vijay’s Thalaivaa.Jilla will be directed by a newbie Nesan and produced by RB Choudhury’s Super Good Films. It is well known already that the Mollywood Superstar Mohanlal will be sharing the screen space with the Ilayathalapathy in this flick. The latest news is that Rambha will also be seen in a crucial role in Jilla.Interestingly, she was Vijay’s heroine during her heydays in Kollywood and it would be good to see her in his film once again!

Kumaran.P
11th February 2013, 09:57 PM
Sreedhar Pillai(via Twitter) :
Vijay's #Jilla- Trade sources r indicating that
Gemini Film Circuit is in talks with producer RB
Chowdhary 2 snap all rights 4 the film.

Kumaran.P
19th February 2013, 06:08 PM
Mohan lal via FB :
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/21883_488423267883027_1689265857_n.jpg

shilpa
22nd February 2013, 12:11 PM
mohanlal should seriously think to quit acting.what makes him so special.nothing.big belly and no youth looks and mostly action packed movies.nothing new.the same old masala stuff.mohanlal is yet another sachin tendulkar.he will never quit on his own no matter how long he remains in the field.

udaykumar
22nd February 2013, 01:03 PM
mohanlal should seriously think to quit acting.what makes him so special.nothing.big belly and no youth looks and mostly action packed movies.nothing new.the same old masala stuff.mohanlal is yet another sachin tendulkar.he will never quit on his own no matter how long he remains in the field.

why do you keep on posting such rubbish things in all the threads? i replied to this because u spoke about mohanlal...you should have posted in this some malayalam forum and u would have beeen literally killed by others..

pls stop posting such nonsense...

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 01:18 PM
Mohanlal shud quit acting? :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Someone should actually quit posting. :wink:

ecureuhapis
22nd February 2013, 03:36 PM
yes rambha. one of my fav pairs for vijay.

anegama akka rolethan intha padathula.

Cinemarasigan
22nd February 2013, 04:58 PM
Excited about this Movie / News. Vijay & Mohanlal Combo is going to Rock for sure!!

For the past 2 years Vijay is moving in the right Direction... If this movie can have some scope for bringing out his acting skills, it will be a Bonus!!

Cinemarasigan
22nd February 2013, 04:59 PM
Excited about this Movie / News. Vijay & Mohanlal Combo is going to Rock for sure!!

For the past 2 years Vijay is moving in the right Direction... If this movie can have some scope for bringing out his acting skills, it will be a Bonus!!

arulraj
25th February 2013, 09:55 AM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/images/mahat-photos-pictures-stills.jpg
Vijay's Jilla has a Mankatha connectFeb 24, 2013
Mahat Raghavendra, who was introduced to the Tamil industry with Ajith’s Mankatha by Venkat Prabhu has now been signed on for Vijay’s Jilla, if reports are to be believed. He would be seen as Vijay’s brother in the film, which also features Mohanlal and Kajal Aggarwal.

Nesan directs this film which will be produced by R B Choudary, as a family entertainer. The film goes on floors in May and is also expected to be a Tamil – Telugu bilingual.

Mahat is currently busy with the Telugu movie Backbench Student.

Kumaran.P
25th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Mahat Raghavendra via twitter:"Signed my 4th movie titled JILLA. I'll b playing Ilayathalabathi * vijay's younger brother..m superexcited need all ur wishes n blessings "

VinodKumar's
25th February 2013, 05:56 PM
Ivan seriyaana mokkaiyachae ... vera yaravathu poturukalam.

Kumaran.P
25th February 2013, 05:59 PM
They could've casted jai(bagavathi fame) !

Kumaran.P
25th February 2013, 06:27 PM
Imman - Karky join for Vijay's 'Jilla'
D Imman has hit big time following the success of his music in recent films like Kumki and Young lyricist Madhan Karky has scored a century with his 100th song written for the film 'Settai' with Arya in the lead. The two are set to join hands for Ilayathalapathy * Vijay's 'Jilla' under veteran producer RB Chowdhary's Supergood Films banner directed by debutant Nesan.
Imman has roped in Madhan Karky to write lyrics for the film. Karky has proved successful for Vijay who was very pleased with his mass numbers Aska laska from Nanban and Google Google in Thuppakki. Madan Karky has tweeted "Working on a peppy dance number for Jillaa, my first with D Imman."
The film will also feature Malayalam superstar Mohan Lal apart from Kajal Aggarwal who will be reuniting with Vijay after Thuppakki. With D Imman scoring the tunes, Santhanam and Nassar are said to be doing supporting roles while Lakshmi Rai is also part of the cast.

ajaybaskar
25th February 2013, 09:16 PM
Yes. Avan sariyaana mokkai moonji. Made Premji look like a god in Mankatha.

VinodKumar's
25th February 2013, 09:49 PM
They could've casted jai(bagavathi fame) !

He is hero now.

ecureuhapis
26th February 2013, 12:35 AM
Ivan seriyaana mokkaiyachae ... vera yaravathu poturukalam.

ya. worstu in mangatha. athukku vaibhav/aravind akash/s.i.ganesh intha mathiri onna potrukkalam.

arulraj
26th February 2013, 07:40 AM
ya. worstu in mangatha. athukku vaibhav/aravind akash/s.i.ganesh intha mathiri onna potrukkalam.Vidunga Boss , rendu scene varravanukku ethukku 10 post ...

Shanker
26th February 2013, 10:07 AM
Vidunga Boss , rendu scene varravanukku ethukku 10 post ...

Apparently, it's an important role. And from the Mankatha gang, I'd prefer if it was Ashwin Kakumanu.

VinodKumar's
27th February 2013, 09:27 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/487281_570743469604715_1753120194_n.jpg

Imman takes special care for Vijay's Jilla

Young music composer Imman is all set to recreate his magic in Ilayathalapthy Vijay's next film Jilla Vijay sir is particular that the song should justify his voice. If it is tailormade for him, he would be too willing to come forward and render it

Young music composer Imman, who is on a high, post the success of Kumki is all set to recreate the magic with Ilayathalapthy Vijay's next, tentatively titled Jilla. The movie also stars Mollywood biggie Mohal Lal, who enjoys equal screen space as Vijay and hottie Kajal Agarwal who will sizzle with Vijay once again after Thuppakki.
Buzz has it that the movie has a native subject and is set in Madurai. If this is true, then it is for the first time that the Velayudham star will be seen in a rural role after having completed more than 50 flicks in Tamil.

Imman who started his career with a Vijay film Tamizhan has come a full circle in the last decade. Ask him what special care he takes for Illaythalapathy Vijay who has grown as a mass hero, Imman asserts, “Madan Karky is teaming up with me for the first time.
Though there will be a pattern of songs that is associated with any big hero's film, it will still be in my style and template. Melody is my forte. Be it a peppy number or an item-song, the highlight will be the melody and soul in it, which we are making sure comes across, through our lyrics and music.“

Apparently, Imman had met Vijay recently and discussed the music of Jilla and how to bring a fresh sound in his compositions. Unlike other composers of K'town who sometimes get the mood to compose only in exotic locales, Imman strongly feels that his studio in the city is the ultimate place which has brought out his best. “I don't believe in the idea of flying abroad to exotic locations and billing it to the producer. A good tune should come from within you. Even now I am sitting with Karky in my studio for Jilla's first song,“ he says.

In his debut Tamizhan, Imman managed to convince Vijay to croon a n u m b e r Ullatthai Killathe. Any plans of roping in Vijay for a song, since the star also recent ly sang the hit number Google Google? “Why not,“ he says, adding, “Vijay sir is particu lar that the song should justify his voice.
If it is tailor-made for him, he would be too willing to come forward and render it.“ Let's hope the master of melodies can please his Illayathalapathy.

Source - Deccan Chronicle

Pradeep_vijay_kumar
7th March 2013, 01:35 PM
Vijay's 'Jilla' pooja on 11th March

Ilayathalapathy Vijay starrer 'Jilla' pooja is all set to be held on March 11th (Monday). Produced by veteran producer RB Chowdhary under his Supergood Films banner, the film will feature Malayalam superstar Mohan Lal apart from Kajal Aggarwal who will be reuniting with Vijay after Thuppakki.

Debutant director Nesan would be directing Jilla which is said to be an out and out mass masala entertainer with D Imman scoring the tunes, while Santhanam and Nassar are said to be doing supporting roles while Lakshmi Rai is also part of the cast. Imman has already began work on the songs and seems to have roped in Madhan Karky to write lyrics for the film.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Vijays-Jilla-pooja-on-11th-March/articleshow/18845353.cms

Vijay is currently working on director A L Vijay's 'Thalaivaa' produced by Chandraprakash Jain with Amala Paul.

Kumaran.P
7th March 2013, 09:23 PM
Sreedhar Pillai : Vijay's Jilla produced by veteran producer RBChowdhary will b officially launched on Monday (March 8). A big press meet will be held.

Shanker
8th March 2013, 07:14 AM
Can't wait for first look :D

CEDYBLUE
11th March 2013, 11:35 AM
The title design looks good.
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/movies/jilla/fan-photos-19405.html

Thalaiva is calling all the shots!!!

ajaybaskar
11th March 2013, 11:43 AM
Looks like Thalaivaa will be the only release for Vijay in 2013. Jilla for Pongal '14.

Pradeep_vijay_kumar
11th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Jilla First Look

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/vijay-jilla-movie-images/01-vijay-jilla-movie-images-vijay-jilla-mohan-lal.html

Pradeep_vijay_kumar
11th March 2013, 12:33 PM
Vijay's latest choice

Want to know who is latest choice to play the comedian in his films? Well, it is none other than Parotta Suri. He had teamed up with Vijay in Velayudham and performed well in that film. Judging his talents in other films such as Naan Mahaan Alla, Vennila Kabbadi Kuzhu and Azhagar Samiyin Kuthirai, Vijay is keen on having him on-board for his future projects as well.

Sources say that for Jilla, Vijay wanted Parotta Suri to play the main comedian. He has instructed the filmmakers to get this comedian as he has all the talents to shine. Parotta Suri is extremely pleased with Vijay’s recommendation and is gearing up to share the screen space with the Ilayathalapathy.

Pradeep_vijay_kumar
11th March 2013, 01:14 PM
Jilla Techncians

Music - Imman
Camera - Natraj
Art - Rajeevan
Editors - Praveen & Srikanth
Action - Anal Arasu

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Jilla tamil font

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82utEh_cLI8lqqXfSBS0EjTee0 iXpiajCgLU2YXcSeuU057P7ClaxYTu_cmb-UReyUMCUP20X5G5U8MVxNtt7fwKAJtU9VDdwIJyVEblWP54P68 qHl6NPyeDRg.jpg

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:11 PM
English font

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82vXenVG2kwmqzq3RaCKf0GExu VlD4T5kj3vyXGDT1utVVYPJPGoCzcslXtQoirc-yxfUq0hs3Ev4lXe7F-5Ot1nAJtU9VB6snXfRBc9cxnvif8EwfqAujlTKw.jpg

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Movie launch picture

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522695_577171555628573_653304925_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:12 PM
Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jbg4zFBFVnA

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:14 PM
Fonts are good. Hope this movie turns out to be a good masala entertainer.

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:15 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/64863_577171488961913_1621769306_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
11th March 2013, 08:16 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/578185_577170765628652_1883137380_n.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th March 2013, 09:09 PM
Vijay :cool:

Kumaran.P
11th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Vijay's Jilla launched today
Vijay's 'Jilla' starring himself, Kajal Aggarwal and Mohanlal in the lead,to be directed by Nesan and produced by Super Good Films was launched today. Produced by veteran producer RB Chowdhary under his Supergood Films banner,'Jilla' once again marks Ilayathalapathy Vijay's association with the banner after 8 long years.
While shooting of the film is all set to kick start in the month of May in Chennai, massive sets are being built in the city. Mahat Raghavendra will play the role of Vijay's brother and Parotta Soori will provide comic relief. While the lyrics are penned by Thamarai, Yugabharathi and Madan Karky, the music is by Imman and cinematography is by Nutty Natraj.
In the past, Vijay's association with Super Good Films has resulted in box office hits. ' Thirupachi ' in particular boosted up Vijay's action hero image. This is Mohan Lal's third association with Super Good Films after Aran (Tamil) and Keerthichakra (Malayalam)
The movie is said to be loaded withstunts, sentiments, comedy and romance and Thambi ramaiyya, Brahmanandam, Suri, Poornima Bhagyaraj and Mahat will be seen in supporting roles in the movie. Vijay is currently wrapping up director A L Vijay's ' Thalaivaa ' produced by Chandraprakash Jain with Amala Paul.

arulraj
12th March 2013, 01:42 PM
ANOTHER GHILLI IN VIJAY'S CAREER

Mar 12, 2013http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/another-ghilli-in-vijays-career-jilla-12-03-13.jpg
At inaugural pooja of Jilla, which took place at the Super Good Films’ office in Chennai yesterday, Vijay had said that this film would be another Ghilli in his career. Ghilli was a smash hit and Vijay opined that Jilla will turn out to be one too.He added that when Nesan, who was the associate director in Velayudham, narrated the story to him, he was so pleased that he agreed to star in it. And when his favourite production house Super Good Films, chipped in to produce the venture, Vijay said that he was just too happy to star in it.Jilla is a magnum opus starring Mohanlal in an important role. Kajal Agarwal will be playing Vijay’s on-screen pair.

GSV
12th March 2013, 05:50 PM
:thumbsup:

Kumaran.P
12th March 2013, 06:45 PM
Actor Jiiva (via twitter) : Super good films is proud to produce its 85th film With our tamil super star Ilayatalapathy vijay n Malayalam super star Mohan Lal #jilla

Kumaran.P
12th March 2013, 06:46 PM
Actor Shanthnu (via twitter) : Yes my mom is actin wth Vijay anna & Mohanlal sir in #Jilla..super happy that my mom is getting sch good projects in her return after 28yrs!

Kumaran.P
12th March 2013, 06:47 PM
Poornima Bhagyaraj with Vijay at Jilla Movie Launch!
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/480835_577680752244320_1060365145_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
12th March 2013, 10:48 PM
Malayalam Logo

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269266_422515901176683_1589292683_n.jpg

Shanker
13th March 2013, 07:01 AM
A ONE CRORE SET FOR VIJAY!

The movie was just launched yesterday and news is already trickling out about the flick. We hear that a Madurai-style house has been designed — and at a cost of one crore rupees! Quiz the director of the film Nesan about this and he confirms saying, “Vijay, who plays Jilla in the film, is a Madurai-based guy. Though we will be shooting in some parts of Madurai for the flick, we are planning to erect a typical Madurai style home in Chennai for the shoot. The story is a family entertainer, which has a lot of scenes that need to be shot inside a house and hence the set.” Ask him if Vijay will be speaking typical Madurai slang and he says, “Though Vijay will not be talking Madurai slang in the flick, he will be mouthing a few Madurai-style dialogues.” Apparently, the scenes between Mohanlal, who plays a mentoring role, and Vijay are emotionally charged. This movie is said to be one of Vijay’s big budget films (rumoured to be about 60 crore) but Nesan says, “We have not decided anything about the budget yet.” The movie is set to kick-start in the city in May!

- Times Of India

arulraj
13th March 2013, 07:35 AM
What abt nesan's previous projects.....?

ajaybaskar
13th March 2013, 09:31 AM
His first film was Muruga. Less said about the movie the better it is.

SenGOEk
17th March 2013, 04:37 PM
Interview Questions With #Jilla Director R.T Neason :)

1.Q : When movie kick starts ?
Answer : If everything goes well, then we will start on May, 15th.. Else on June first week..:)
----------------------
2.Q : Where the movie shooting will start first ?
Answer : Chennai.
----------------------
3.Q : When we can expect the movie in screens ?
Answer :If everything goes well, then movie will release during pongal
----------------------
4.Q : What is the budget of the movie ? Say approximately..
Answer :Still not finalized..
----------------------
5.Q : Is this Your original script ?
Answer : Yes, its my original script.
----------------------
6.Q : What is the relationship between #Vijay sir and #Mohanlal sir ? Does Mohanlal sir plays father character to #Vijay sir ? If not way relationship ?
Answer :Actually #Mohanlal sir will be mentor/Guru to Vijay sir.. Not the exact Father and son relationship.
----------------------
7.Q : Totally how many songs sir ?
Answer :Six songs and one Theme music.
----------------------
8.Q : Does the movie releases in Malayalam ? If not why ?
Answer :#Jilla is not releasing in Malayalam, even Mohanlal sir don't want to dub the movie in Malayalam. Hewants the movie to release in Tamil itself in kerala
too.. This is the reason..
----------------------
9.Q : We heard news that #Vijay sir and #Mahat plays negative role.. Is it true ?
Answer :See it in theatres (with a smile) :)
----------------------
10.Q : Why u choosed D.Imman sir as Music director for this movie?
Answer :Well, the movie has theme of Madurai script and Imman sir recently doiing well and given the exact feel with his musics and we thought he will be
perfect to this movie..
----------------------
11.Q : What character #Poornima Mam plays in the movie ?
Answer :She is playing as #Vijay's mother.
----------------------
12.Q : What about Kajal role ?
Answer :She is playing a naughty innocent Madurai girl.
----------------------
13.Q : Does #Vijay sir, #Mohanlal sir and Mahat plays Madurai slang in full movie ?
Answer :Not al all, but some times.. You will know the reason if u watch the movie...
----------------------
14.Q : Sir we want #Vijay sir to sing 2 songs in the movie :D
Answer :(With a smile) Sure he will be singing one song, u talk to him to sing another song (with a smile)
----------------------
15.Q : Sir, still u didn't updates choreographer persons name..
Answer :Still not finalized. Dinesh and Shobi will be mostly doing.
----------------------
16.Q : Where and all u shooting the movie ?
Answer :Chennai, Madurai, Hyderabad and for songs we will go foreign.
----------------------
17.Q : Sir song composing started ?
Answer :3 songs Rough tuning is going on..
----------------------
18.Q : Who is going to write Theme song ?
Answer :Lyrics writer Karunakaran (#Alex Padian- Bad boys song fame)
----------------------
19.Q : First schedule what have u planned sir ?
Answer :We will take #Mohanlal part at first in Chennai for around 14 days after that only #Vijay will be joining our team in Chennai or Madurai.
----------------------
20.Q : Please make #Mohanlal sir to sing a song, he is a good singer :)
Answer :Yes, If he says ok, then u can see him singing :) Still not finalized about it.
----------------------
21.Q : Sir final question, Does Vijay sir and Mohanlal sir coming together in screen in any song? If not pls do it sir. Its humble request from
both Vijay fans and Lalletan fans :D
Answer :U can see emotional touching scenes in the movie and Yes, Vijay sir and #Mohanlal sir u can watch dancing together in 1 or 2 songs :)
Thank You sir :)

Shanker
18th March 2013, 07:30 AM
21.Q : Sir final question, Does Vijay sir and Mohanlal sir coming together in screen in any song? If not pls do it sir. Its humble request from
both Vijay fans and Lalletan fans :D
Answer :U can see emotional touching scenes in the movie and Yes, Vijay sir and #Mohanlal sir u can watch dancing together in 1 or 2 songs :)
Thank You sir :)

I hope there's a Kaatu Kuyilu feel to it :D

VinodKumar's
18th March 2013, 11:38 AM
Bathil-lam paakurappa Sura director maariyae irukae. Muruganae-yae kavuthavaru :shaking:.

Kumaran.P
4th May 2013, 04:21 PM
JithanRamesh : Hey guys.....2morrow is d photo shoot of d # Jilla movie.... #Vijay anna, #Mohanlal sir and #Kajal agarwal......:-) hav a rockin weekend guys.

arulraj
6th May 2013, 08:25 PM
JILLA OVERTAKES THALAIVAA!

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/jilla-overtakes-thalaivaa-vijay-04-05-13.jpg
Vijay starrer Thalaivaa is in the post production stages while his Jilla is yet to commence. But business-wise, Jilla seems to have overtaken Thalaivaa. Yes, according to trade sources, Jilla’s distribution right in almost all areas has been sold out.When enquired, it has been revealed since Jilla is being produced by a big banner, Super Good Films and it has two big stars – Vijay and Mohanlal – in the lead roles, the distributors are eager to lay their hands on the rights as it is touted to be a sure-fire success.

CEDYBLUE
13th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Jilla is kickstarting today with Mohanlal and others. Vijay to join later.....

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/970475_602086049803790_506603398_n.jpg

I wonder, when they will release the first look :)

CEDYBLUE
3rd June 2013, 07:06 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969223_298779383591028_1037609460_n.jpg

CEDYBLUE
8th June 2013, 11:57 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/421220_613013448711050_604922720_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
14th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Mohanlal via Facebook :
Making Dosa for my dearest Brother Vijay :)
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1000553_517517891637245_265024304_n.jpg

Brianengab
14th June 2013, 07:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMuPhzoCQAAK0d3.jpg:large

CEDYBLUE
14th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Great snaps those......Cannot wait to see both together....Excited

ecureuhapis
15th June 2013, 01:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMuPhzoCQAAK0d3.jpg:large

Natpuuuuuuuu.....
Vendam Thandapani Vendam

HonestRaj
15th June 2013, 02:08 AM
:lol:

idhukku vaera than sariya varum...

"na unga thambi madhiri" .. "sariiiiiii.. sariiiiii.. ippa enna pannanumgra"

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 07:19 PM
BREAKING: Vijay and Jiiva come together again!
To add to the joy surrounding Vijay's 39th birthday is the confirmation of Jiiva’s participation in Jilla. For weeks now there has been speculation that Jiiva could make a cameo appearance alongside Vijay in the film, but now industry sources tell Behindwoods that it is indeed confirmed that the two will come together once again after the superhit Shankar film, Nanban.
Jilla is being made under R.B. Choudary’s Super Good Films which also happens to be Jiiva’s home production. His older brother Jithan Ramesh has been actively involved in the production activities of the film and now Jiiva too will be part of this entertainer.
- Behindwoods

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 07:21 PM
Briyani to Jilla team by thalaivar birthday spl !
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/1005962_539775272747826_2086847113_n.jpg

ecureuhapis
22nd June 2013, 07:41 PM
sontha padamgrathala jithan ramesh vera adikkadi attendance podarapla.

Brianengab
1st July 2013, 10:32 AM
D.IMMAN

Recorded a melodious track with Sonu Nigam for Jilla..Praise God! pic.twitter.com/3d14xO8aGw

Brianengab
2nd July 2013, 01:25 PM
Actor Jithan Ramesh

??Vanakam! How are you guys? News: The 3rd schedule of #ilayathalapathy #vijay's #Jilla starts on the 4th of July... So faaaar so goooood! ???

uruzalari
10th July 2013, 10:55 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/95351.html

ecureuhapis
11th July 2013, 12:43 AM
Actor Jithan Ramesh

??Vanakam! How are you guys? News: The 3rd schedule of #ilayathalapathy #vijay's #Jilla starts on the 4th of July... So faaaar so goooood! ???

avar english pesara mathiriye type-um pandrar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJgipwFKgM

mareen
11th July 2013, 12:51 PM
Ennaku intha padathula oru confidence'um suthama illa. I dont know why...maybe its the name?? :(

SenGOEk
17th July 2013, 09:35 AM
D.Imman : Recorded an high energy track for ‪#‎jilla‬ with sunidhi chauhan..lyric by viveka..Praise God!

Sunidhi Chauhan : Just recorded a KICK A** song for the Super D.Imman! What a track! Can't wait for you to listen to it #Jilla

SenGOEk
18th July 2013, 07:22 AM
#‎Jilla‬ Movie Update :

The Shooting of #Jilla is been going in full swing in and around chennai. Today, Shooting happened in Avadi Police Parade ground the whole day along with Ilayathalapathy, Comedian Bremanandham and Muthukalai. Some other important scenes were also taken. The Director of the movie, R.T.Nesan is very keen in not reveal the plot or any other information about the movie and he has requested the fans who are on the spot not to take photos while shooting. Mollywood actor Mohan lal will join the team very soon. #Jilla is expected to release in January 2014 and Music is composed by D.Iman.

SenGOEk
18th July 2013, 07:23 AM
Vijay plays a Cop in Jilla :
Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal starrer Jilla is briskly progressing with its 3rd schedule in Chennai. Latest about this film is, Vijay does the role of a cop in this film. Recently a scene with 50 original police trainee was shot in Aavadi Police Camp and Vijay was also seen in the cop dress.A comedy scene was even shot where Actor Bramanandham does the role of a police trainee with Vijay and cou ple of days back a scene was shot as Vijay writing an exam.... Its still unknown whether Vijay plays a cop for few scenes or throughout the film. The plot of the film is still kept under covers as the makers doesn’t want to reveal. Jilla stars Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal, Mohanlaal and many, the
film is directed by T.Nesan and produced by Super Good Films

SenGOEk
25th July 2013, 01:37 PM
JILLA SATELLITE RIGHTS

The satellite rights of Vijay's movies are generally much in demand as his films are wholesome family entertainers which can be enjoyed by people from 6 to 60. His upcoming Thalaivaa was lapped up by Sun TV for a rumored record amount of 15 crores some months back. This figure was touted to be the highest ever paid for a Tamil feature film.

Now, the buzz is that the satellite rights of Vijay's Jilla have been bagged for an even higher figure of close to 18 crores, again by Sun TV. Jilla, directed by Neason, is targeting a Pongal 2014 release.

Looks like the sky is the limit for Vijay's movies and his future films with the likes of A.R.Murugadoss are bound to be purchased for never-heard-before rates. Ilayathalapathy vijay is on a roll, indeed.

SenGOEk
25th July 2013, 01:49 PM
Vijay's big leap from 15 to 18 crores

The satellite rights of Vijay's movies are generally much in demand as his films are wholesome family entertainers which can be enjoyed by people from 6 to 60. His upcoming Thalaivaa was lapped up by Sun TV for a rumored record amount of 15 crores some months back. This figure was touted to be the highest ever paid for a Tamil feature film.

Now, the buzz is that the satellite rights of Vijay's Jilla have been bagged for an even higher figure of close to 18 crores, again by Sun TV. Jilla, directed by Neason, is targeting a Pongal 2014 release.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/exclusive-vijays-big-leap-from-15-to-18-crores-ilayathalapathy-vijay-thalaivaa-25-07-13.html

Looks like the sky is the limit for Vijay's movies and his future films with the likes of A.R.Murugadoss are bound to be purchased for never-heard-before rates. Ilayathalapathy is a roll, indeed.

SenGOEk
25th July 2013, 02:32 PM
Rajasekar @sekartweets
#Vijay's films are recovering the major part of its budget with Satellite rights, the TRP rating and demand for his movies are huge!

SenGOEk
25th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Rajasekar @sekartweets
Following the astonishing prices for #Nanban,#Thuppakki ,#Thalaivaa - now #Jilla turns to be his highest!

SenGOEk
25th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Rajasekar @sekartweets
In fact #Jilla is said to be the highest price for a Tamil movie ever, PS: #Endhiran rights is not known as it is owned by Sun group itself

SenGOEk
25th July 2013, 02:34 PM
Rajasekar @sekartweets
The main reason for the high price is the Children and family audience for Vijay they like to watch his movies repeatedly !

Brianengab
5th August 2013, 09:32 AM
Actor Jithan Ramesh

??Jilla update ??: New movie set is on the works (getting ready) and shoot should start this August 8th. #illyathalapathyvijay #jilla #Vijay ??

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th August 2013, 10:08 AM
4th Schedule of Jilla which was supposed to start today is postponed due to rains !!

- Jithan Ramesh.

otedoric
14th August 2013, 02:35 PM
4th Schedule of Jilla which was supposed to start today is postponed due to rains !!

- Jithan Ramesh.

:lol: enna pa idhu.. ramanan madhiri weather updates laam kodukararu ivaru...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th August 2013, 11:13 AM
Jilla schedule starts. Fight scene invloving Vijay are canned in Meenambakkam Binny Mills !!

VinodKumar's
19th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Intha padathuku yevan yevan kittalam pechu vanganumo, yaar yaar kellam nandri therivikanumo therla :(.

ajaybaskar
19th August 2013, 01:16 PM
Binny Mills is in Perambur,right?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th August 2013, 01:29 PM
Binny Mills is in Perambur,right?

:oops: Top10cinema.com had put it's in Meenambakkam.

LihDacRurdy
19th August 2013, 10:10 PM
:oops: Top10cinema.com had put it's in Meenambakkam.

Pavinga enga area peraya mathitanugaley

LihDacRurdy
19th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Seen the poster of Jilla Vj with Mohanlal chettan, liked it.. super gud+vj+Diman+plusMohanlal+kajal - unmaiyilumey rombanallarndhudhu.. padam da Varumanu therla

LihDacRurdy
19th August 2013, 10:18 PM
Vijay rasigargaluku oru aarudhala Jilla irukanum, thavira muruga ndra odada padatha kodutha directorku vj vaipu thanthrukar, avar vidhi avaroda makingla da iruku

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th August 2013, 01:56 AM
Jilla’s Chennai schedule wrapped up

Aug 23, 2013

It looks like the team of Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Jilla has wrapped up their shoot in Chennai. The team is now all set to resume their shoot in Hyderabad. We hear that Vijay plays a cop in the film. The film is directed by newcomer Nesan and is expected to hit screens next year.

Though the star has been battling the release predicaments for his other movie Thalaivaa, he hasn't let that deter the progress of the shoot of his other film. Now that' what we call a star material. Thalaivaa has had a good opening at the Box Office after battling release issues.

TOI

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th August 2013, 02:25 AM
¤ Posters & Teaser-Trailers expected by Month of Oct Pooja Holidays

¤ Hyderabad shoot for filming many public scenes. Crowd in Chennai pushes team to go 2 Hyderabad.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th August 2013, 06:45 AM
The hit Machine, composer D Imman talks about his recent projects, favourite singer, Shreya Goshal and Ilayathalapathy Vijay, who introduced him. Check it out ! (http://behindwoods.com/tamil-music-director/d-imman/d-imman-interview.html)

Kumaran.P
24th August 2013, 01:44 PM
Jithan Ramesh Via Twitter : Guys I m ready to release d 1st luk of ‪#‎ Jilla‬.....but waiting for vj anna's permission. ......nxt schedule of #jilla is in hyderabad......

Shanker
24th August 2013, 01:45 PM
Actor Jithan Ramesh ‏@JithanRamesh

Guys I m ready to release d 1st luk of #Jilla. ....but waiting for vj anna's permission. ......nxt schedule of #jilla is in hyderabad.....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th August 2013, 11:12 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/803311594.jpg?1377446517

interz
26th August 2013, 12:17 AM
Good to see Bramanandham in a tamil movie again. I enjoyed his part in New & Mozhi.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th August 2013, 10:07 AM
I haven't listened to Kumki's songs. Yesterday listened to the whole lot and quite impressed with it... Hoping Imman delivers some mass songs that will make everyone's feet restless !!

Brianengab
26th August 2013, 02:29 PM
http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainment/film/featuresorarticles/1308/26/1130826020_2.htm

விஜய்யின் ஜில்லாவும் வரிப்பிரச்சனையில் மாட்டுகிறது?

தலைவா பிரச்சனையிலிருந்து இப்போதுதான் விஜய் ஓரளவு மீண்டிருக்கிறார். ஆனால் தலைவா காரணமாக அவரின் ஜில்லா படப்பிடிப்புக்கு பாதகமில்லை. சென்னை மோகன் ஸ்டுடியோவில் போடப்பட்ட அரங்கில் படப்பிடிப்பு முழு வேகத்தில் நடக்கிறது.

தமிழில் பெயர் வைத்து யு சான்றிதழ் பெற்றால் மட்டுமே தமிழக அரசின் வரிச்சலுகை ஒரு படத்துக்கு கிடைக்கும். தலைவாவுக்கு இரண்டு தகுதிகளும் இருந்தன. ஆனால் படத்தின் மெசேஜ் தவறாக உள்ளது, ஆங்கில கலப்பு வசனம் அதிகம் எனக் கூறி 30 சதவீத வரிச்சலுகை மறுக்கப்பட்டது. லாபத்தில் 30 சதவீதம் அடிபடும் என்பதால் மினிமம் கியாரண்டியில் படத்தை வெளியிட முடியாது என திரையரங்குகள் பிகு செய்தன.

இதேபோன்றதொரு நிலையை விஜய்யின் ஜில்லா படமும் எதிர்கொள்ளும் என்கிறார்கள் தமிழ் படித்தவர்கள்.

ஜில்லா படத்தை நேசன் இயக்கத்தில் ஆர்.பி.சௌத்ரியின் சூப்பர்குட் ஃபிலிம்ஸ் தயாரித்து வருகிறது. காஜல் அகர்வால், சூரி, மகத் நடிக்கின்றனர். முக்கியமான வேடத்தில் மலையாள சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் மோகன்லாலும் அவருக்கு ஜோடியாக பூர்ணிமா பாக்யராஜும் நடித்து வருகின்றனர். சென்னை படப்பிடிப்பை முடித்த பின் ஹைதராபாத்தில் அடுத்த ஷெட்யூல் தொடங்கப்பட உள்ளது. 2014 பொங்கலுக்கு படம் வெளியாகும் என்பதை இப்போதே தயாரிப்பாளர் தரப்பு உறுதி செய்துள்ளது.

இந்நிலையில்தான் ஜில்லாவுக்கும் வரிச்சலுகை கிடைக்காது என்ற பூகம்பம் கிளம்பியுள்ளது.

வரிச்சலுகை பெற முதல் கண்டிஷன், படத்தின் பெயர் தமிழில் இருக்க வேண்டும். ஜில்லா என்பது வடமொழி சொல். அதனால் முதல் சுற்றுலேயே படத்துக்கு வரிச்சலுகை மறுக்கப்படும். கடைசி நேரத்தில் படத்தின் பெயரை மாற்றுவதற்குப் பதில் இப்போதே மாற்றுவது சாலச்சிறந்தது என்பது நலம்விரும்பிகளின் கருத்து.

ஜில்லா டீம் செவிசாய்க்குமா...?

Russellfws
26th August 2013, 02:34 PM
ada ponga boss , prichana appo appo vantha thaan prichanei'kei mariyatha..eppavumei vantha pongadunu poitei iruka vaendiyathu thaan :yes:

interz
26th August 2013, 04:12 PM
ippidi pada title prachanai panninnaa kadasiyila oru pulli, irandu pulli moonu pulli... endru thaan vaikkamudiyum.

Cinema mela avvalavu gaanda?

arunkp
28th August 2013, 12:19 PM
waiting for first look posters

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th August 2013, 01:22 PM
Ivara padthoda 1st look release panna sonna :banghead: :banghead:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSqFqPACUAEkNf_.jpg

interz
29th August 2013, 12:25 AM
Ivara padthoda 1st look release panna sonna :banghead: :banghead:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSqFqPACUAEkNf_.jpg

Maybe his way of saying yaaru real Osthi endru.

VinodKumar's
29th August 2013, 02:03 AM
Kajal in Jilla shooting spot

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1175242_10151707745929079_1534477670_n.jpg

ecureuhapis
29th August 2013, 02:24 AM
githan ramesh. superya.

Shanker
29th August 2013, 09:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/04dlnhW.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th August 2013, 09:14 AM
The beard :) :) :)

Russellfws
29th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Morphed..!!

Shanker
29th August 2013, 10:06 AM
Is it? I found it on Twitter. Apparently a shooting spot pic.

Russellfws
29th August 2013, 12:20 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m5r-qx9z51c/UQp5O8B3McI/AAAAAAAARuc/c5SdnCclX9Y/s1600/Mirchi-Movie-Stills-4.JPG

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th August 2013, 12:29 PM
Even i too believed it :(

Russellfws
29th August 2013, 12:29 PM
Kajal in Jilla shooting spot

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1175242_10151707745929079_1534477670_n.jpg
intha ponnu thuppkki'ya vida jilla'la kummu'nu iruku :slurp::mrgreen:

Russellgdn
29th August 2013, 12:32 PM
:sigh2: bad boys

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th August 2013, 01:13 PM
http://www.cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/jilla/wmarks/jilla08.jpghttp://www.cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/jilla/wmarks/jilla01.jpghttp://www.cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/jilla/wmarks/jilla02.jpghttp://www.cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/jilla/wmarks/jilla03.jpg

Russellgdn
29th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Seeing the stills, Muslim role for sure

ajaybaskar
29th August 2013, 01:27 PM
If Mankatha had one irritating actor it was this Mahat. அவன் இங்கேயும் வந்துட்டானா?

Russellfws
29th August 2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah... Still itself irritating :(

CEDYBLUE
29th August 2013, 09:02 PM
Found an interesting fact in twitter.

Jilla is Vijay`s 23rd Flick with Debutant director among 14 were hits.

23 movies with new directors?
Nesan is not exactly a debutante, but even if it is 20 out of 50 odd, that's incredible.

uruzalari
29th August 2013, 09:38 PM
Found an interesting fact in twitter.

Jilla is Vijay`s 23rd Flick with Debutant director among 14 were hits.

23 movies with new directors?
Nesan is not exactly a debutante, but even if it is 20 out of 50 odd, that's incredible.

These are some movies that I can recollect

Love Today
Thullatha Manamum Thullum
Shahjahan
Thamizhan
Puthiya Geethai
Thirumalai
Madurey
Thirupaachi
Sachein
Azhagiya Thamizh Magan
Vettaikaran

CEDYBLUE
29th August 2013, 10:08 PM
Udhaya also was supposed to be Azhagam Perumal's first movie, i think
I am not sure w.r.t the following:

Endrendrum Kadhal
Rajavin Paarvayile
Vasantha Vaasal
Chandralekha

ajaybaskar
29th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Rajavin Paarvaiyile
Chandralekha
Coimbatore Maple

CEDYBLUE
29th August 2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks Ajay.

Udhaya, is also in the list, right?

uruzalari
29th August 2013, 10:18 PM
Priyamudan too......

CEDYBLUE
29th August 2013, 10:27 PM
That makes it 16.

uruzalari
29th August 2013, 10:35 PM
+ Ninaithen Vandhai

There is a possiblity that they might have considered these movies....

Friends
Badri
Pokkiri

These were tamil debuts for the respective directors. They had made their directorial debut in other languages.

ajaybaskar
29th August 2013, 11:08 PM
Valid point

mappi
29th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Udhaya, is also in the list, right?

No, Udhaya is Azhagam Perumal 3rd Film (1. Dum Dum Dum ; 2. Joot)
But thanks a ton for mentioning this Movie. Vijay underplayed his role quite beautifully both as a villager as well as a city guy. Sometime back i expressed my wish to see Vijay playing a family-guy kind of role. The reference I took is from this movie, notably, Pookum Malarai song. Each moment in the song is joy and its here you relate yourself with Vijay. I am sure most of his current fans have not watched this movie, I request them to watch it. That will ease down their argument with BO sucess, and give them many ways to talk more good things about Vijay and his films. Lets talk about few other films like Thullatha manum Thullum, Love today in the Vijay thread, and give space here for Jilla discussions (you know i have quite a good track record of hijacking threads).

Looking forward for Jilla (but atleast this time the distributor must send posters to the cinema halls in France ... LoL)

uruzalari
29th August 2013, 11:38 PM
No, Udhaya is Azhagam Perumal 3rd Film (1. Dum Dum Dum ; 2. Joot)
But thanks a ton for mentioning this Movie. Vijay underplayed his role quite beautifully both as a villager as well as a city guy. Sometime back i expressed my wish to see Vijay playing a family-guy kind of role. The reference I took is from this movie, notably, Pookum Malarai song. Each moment in the song is joy and its here you relate yourself with Vijay. I am sure most of his current fans have not watched this movie, I ask them to watch. That will ease down their argument with BO sucess, and give them many ways to talk more good things about Vijay and his films. Lets talk about few other films like Thullatha manum Thullum, Love today in the Vijay thread, and give space here for Jilla discussions.

Looking forward for Jilla (but atleast this time the distributor must send posters to the cinema halls in France ... LoL)

Udhaya was the first film that Azhagam Perumal started shooting...... The movie got stalled and his other two movies released ahead of this...... The Udhaya Udhaya song was shot the last I suppose ...You can very well see him in the Thirumalai/Ghilli look in this song.... Someone correct me if I am wrong

mappi
29th August 2013, 11:41 PM
Yes, OK. But for the records its the Theatrical release thats taken into account. Anyway whatever it is, Udhaya is a good movie and its always welcomed to be in any list.

uruzalari
29th August 2013, 11:47 PM
Yes, OK. But for the records its the Theatrical release thats taken into account. Anyway whatever it is, Udhaya is a good movie and its always welcomed to be in any list.

I haven't actually watched the movie as a whole ...and as you said guess most Vijay fans have not either .....Just curious ..... You mentioned about Vijay's acting..... But what about the movie as a whole?...was it good? ... It sunk without a trace ..... Was it because of poor marketing/ outdated look of the movie?

mappi
29th August 2013, 11:55 PM
Repeat : I have quite a good track record of hijacking threads ... LoL

I will talk about it in detail in Vijay Thread. Just to put down your curiosity, there is no weak points to be jotted out, just that we are talking about 2004 where TFI was catching up with new narative style, and Azhagam Perumal tried to bring in realism in commercial format. Add in the communist contraversial Nazer-The Cobbler role, it faced few problems in censor. But the film was not completely rejected, just that the gap it took to get released did not sustain the interest of the people. The gap that I am talking about includes the vigorous carrier shapping of Vijay too. Talking about the movie, its quite fluid and you accept to walk around with Vijay's charm (add in Simran too) leading us to a bloody climax. Got to check with one of my friend who is a Thivira Vijay fan the fact on the climax being altered. Anyone here knows about it, please let me know.

CEDYBLUE
29th August 2013, 11:57 PM
I haven't actually watched the movie as a whole ...and as you said guess most Vijay fans have not either .....Just curious ..... You mentioned about Vijay's acting..... But what about the movie as a whole?...was it good? ... It sunk without a trace ..... Was it because of poor marketing/ outdated look of the movie?

I remember waiting for Udhaya to release for a long time during the late 1990's/early 2000s.
The movie, i suppose began after TMT and was stalled early. Post, Badri, shooting resumed again and most of the portions were shot. However, the momentum was short and the movie was put in cold storage again.
As MB rightly says, Vijay was asked to shoot for the 2 pending songs (other 3 were half-shot anyway) after Thirumalai and during the making of Ghilli for which he obliged. Pyramid Natarajan released the movie at the worst possible time, a couple of weeks before Ghilli and believe me, there was quite a buzz among Vijay fans, despite the painfully long wait. One reason i guess was AR Rahman's music with Pookum Malargal and Thiurvallikeni Rani were chartbusters already.
A semi-baked Udhaya released and sunk without notice. But I loved the look of Vijay in that movie and off couse loved Pookum Malargal.
A couple of weeks later, Ghilli released and the rest, as they say, is history :)

uruzalari
29th August 2013, 11:58 PM
Repeat : I have quite a good track record of hijacking threads ... LoL

I will talk about it in detail in Vijay Thread. Just to put down your curiosity, there is no weak points to be jotted out, just that we are talking about 2004 where TFI was catching up with new narative style, and Azhagam Perumal tried to bring in realism in commercial format. Add in the communist contraversial Nazer-The Cobbler role, it faced few problems in censor. But the film was not completely rejected, just that the gap it took to get released did not sustain the interest of the people. The gap that I am talking about includes the vigorous carrier shapping of Vijay too. Talking about the movie, its quite fluid and you accept to walk around with Vijay's charm (add in Simran too) leading us to a bloody climax. Got to check with one of my friend who is a Thivira Vijay fan the fact on the climax being altered. Anyone here knows about it, please let me know.

Thanks a lot for the synopsis :)

I will talk about it in detail in Vijay Thread.

Will wait for this :)

HonestRaj
30th August 2013, 12:27 AM
These are some movies that I can recollect

Madurey

choclet?

HonestRaj
30th August 2013, 12:28 AM
does anyone have Udhaya stills scanned.. one i remember Vijay - Simran in black dress.. released in 1998/99

uruzalari
30th August 2013, 12:35 AM
choclet?

Honest...Dat was directed by A. Venkatesh....Madesh was the producer for it

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 12:38 AM
As Cedy pointed out, Udhaya shoot started after TMT. Pyramid Natarajan had booked ARR for a three film deal and Udhaya was one of them. Other two being Sangamam and Rhythm. The film started with a supreme crew. Ravi K Chandran, Sreekar Prasad and ARR. Due to the delay, the first two opted out and Priyan/Raja Mohammed came in. ARR composed the songs and the bgm was done by Pravin Mani. The delay was mainly because Natarajan went through a hard time after the BO failure of Rhythm and Sangamam. And meanwhile Vijay and Simran became busy with their other projects. Subsequently bringing in the artistes for shoot itself became a problem.

I got a chance to read the script and also hear Thiruvallikkeni Rani, Udhaya Udhaya and Enna enna before the audio was officially launched. The script was good and if they had gone as per their plans, Udhaya could've been a different film altogether. The dialogues of Dhananjeya Veera, the character played by Nasser, were so strong. I was even worried if the film would pass through the censors. But eventually the film faced even bigger problems and what I saw on the screen finally was very different from what I read.

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 12:46 AM
One fine day, the producer managed some cash and wanted to complete the movie in a hurry. Around a month's shoot was still left. But Simran, who got married only a few months back, refused to work. Natarajan seeked the help of producers council and they managed to get 5 days call sheet of Simran. 30 days of shoot was truncated to 5 days, of which 4 days were spent in shooting 2 songs. Perfect example of going from bad to worse.

mappi
30th August 2013, 12:47 AM
Ajaybaskar, could you pull out the script now by any chance ? *greedy look*
Anyway is it true that the climax was altered - from what you read and what you saw ?

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 12:56 AM
Mappi,

Those days they directors had only the hard copies of the script. There were centres in Vadapalani, who type the hand written scripts and thn take copies of it to be circulated among the actors. I read one such copy and I couldn't read in full. Read few parts of Udhayakumaran-Vasanthi love track and the ones featuring Dhananjeya veeran. Believe me, those were different too..

If you want to know if the climax was altered, gimme few days time. Will confirm it with Azhagamperumal himself. :)

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 01:03 AM
And for starters, Udhaya was supposed to be made even earlier (96-97) with a different cast and different title. 'Mudhal Mudhalaga' with Arvindswamy and Karishma Kapoor. Music by ARR and produced by AG Subramaniam. It was shelved.

I now wonder if the script is haunted. :)

mappi
30th August 2013, 01:08 AM
That saves me a call to my friend in US of A ... just kidding.
yes, thanks and looking forward for the behind the scenes tit-bits. That will allow us to analyse profondly what really messes up a developement.

CEDYBLUE
30th August 2013, 01:08 AM
And for starters, Udhaya was supposed to be made even earlier (96-97) with a different cast and different title. 'Mudhal Mudhalaga' with Arvindswamy and Karishma Kapoor. Music by ARR and produced by AG Subramaniam. It was shelved.

I now wonder if the script is haunted. :)

Ajay, more than anything else, one has to feel for Azhagam Perumal who will be forever seen as a great assistant to Dir. Maniratnam and not as a great director himself.

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 01:25 AM
Yup. Dum^3 revived his career. But Joot almost put an end to it. However, God has been kind enuf to open another door. He is now busy as an actor and also creative producer for Maniratnam. :)

VinodKumar's
30th August 2013, 12:35 PM
does anyone have Udhaya stills scanned.. one i remember Vijay - Simran in black dress.. released in 1998/99

vijaynet.com team should have this still. Unfortunately, the site has been closed and I lost contact with the team.

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 12:41 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/kprem/images/Udaya4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5ZXkUZk39Y0/Sc28wkv3RII/AAAAAAAAAPA/_GTDsHhuCDM/s320/udaya.jpg

CEDYBLUE
30th August 2013, 12:49 PM
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~kailasan/Movie_info/udaya/udaif.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th August 2013, 10:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS6nteECQAEwJJ9.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS6Gfc8CYAA3u5y.jpg

ajaybaskar
31st August 2013, 05:22 AM
The one in the second photo is Nesan, who will either receive bouquets or chappals from Vijay fans in the near future.

Mohan kumar.
1st September 2013, 04:34 PM
Kajal's status in FB..
The process of movie making for an actor is all about various unimaginable experiences. Some extremely pleasant/enjoyable and some extremely challenging.
Things that you and I wouldn't think of doing in real life, actors have to enact on screen and make it look extremely natural, spontaneous and "normal" withstanding all sorts of climatic conditions!
Had one of those experiences today which I wouldn't have ever done if I wasn't doing what I do for a living.
(I'm sure you're extremely curious to know what I'm talking about.. For that you're going to have to watch my upcoming film Zilla)
Having said that, there's nothing I enjoy more- I love my job dearly

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st September 2013, 04:38 PM
Ennadhu Zillava :banghead: ??? Ammuni paera Kazal Agarwalnu maathiralaame !

Kumaran.P
1st September 2013, 05:51 PM
Kajal via Facebook :
Oops! Sorry Sorry.. Jilla not Zilla.. That was bcos I typed in a hurry.. My bad! (Embarrassed)

interz
1st September 2013, 06:01 PM
Ghazal Agarwal forgiven.

Atleast the title doesnt sound like a tv show with long title (eg. Asatha povathu neeya naana).
Maybe they will change title in the end, to avoid tax excemption. Some one wrote that Jilla is not a tamil title.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st September 2013, 06:22 PM
Kajal via Facebook :
Oops! Sorry Sorry.. Jilla not Zilla.. That was bcos I typed in a hurry.. My bad! (Embarrassed)

:lol:

ajaybaskar
1st September 2013, 10:17 PM
Mohanlal has posted his Jilla look in FB. Someone pls share. Mass still

CEDYBLUE
1st September 2013, 10:22 PM
Here you go, Ajay! Salt n Pepper Look :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/543423_550466258342408_214419775_n.jpg

ajaybaskar
1st September 2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks bhai. I saw it but couldn't share it as I was travelling. Hope Nesan makes full use of Lalettan and Vijay.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st September 2013, 10:46 PM
:clap:

Shanker
2nd September 2013, 06:39 AM
Looks like it's part of the first look posters. Let's see :)

Russellfws
2nd September 2013, 02:05 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1238968_555553604498544_599363611_n.jpg

Shanker
2nd September 2013, 07:19 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1229991_654493081229753_1580204397_n.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd September 2013, 10:38 PM
No punch dialogues in Jilla ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLFAuVk8hbE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOLFAuVk8hbE

Vijay's Look ?? Real or Morphed ??

CEDYBLUE
2nd September 2013, 10:56 PM
No punch dialogues in Jilla ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLFAuVk8hbE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOLFAuVk8hbE

Vijay's Look ?? Real or Morphed ??

Looks like an old one, probably the one in Sura, one reason why, nobody of us even remember this :)

CEDYBLUE
2nd September 2013, 10:57 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1229991_654493081229753_1580204397_n.jpg

Glorious :)

ajaybaskar
3rd September 2013, 11:47 AM
That Lalettan's photo with Vijay had the following comment by Lalettan himself..

With my brother Vijay

ajaybaskar
3rd September 2013, 11:52 AM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/971855_635545596456296_1764116494_n.jpg

Brianengab
3rd September 2013, 07:40 PM
Mohanlal
Completed my part of Priyan’s Geethanjali Malayalam Movie... Now back to Jilla at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh with Vijay

Brianengab
3rd September 2013, 07:41 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/1170677_411556965617437_15387366_n.jpg

Shanker
4th September 2013, 11:13 AM
First official photo from Jilla.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1187222_655227594489635_335772978_n.jpg

uruzalari
4th September 2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.sify.com/movies/jilla-first-look-on-vinayaga-chathurthi-news-tamil-njdmAnahbbd.html

The first look of Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Jilla may be unveiled on Vinayaga Chathurthi day (September 9).

ajaybaskar
4th September 2013, 01:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTTBLnBCEAAShVS.jpg:large

VinodKumar's
4th September 2013, 04:00 PM
// Stalin sir engala uturunga please :) //

Russellfws
4th September 2013, 04:36 PM
Ade paavi stalin.. Jila posterukeva..!!

Brianengab
4th September 2013, 06:34 PM
DMK kosti pathathu'nu stalin ji nalla seendraar..

Brianengab
4th September 2013, 07:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTUZBbZCAAAidny.jpg

now jilla shooting at Inorbit Mall in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-frc3/s720x720/1236125_412201225553011_564398405_n.jpg

Ramkumar86
4th September 2013, 07:14 PM
stalin enna sonnaaru?

Russelldwp
4th September 2013, 07:57 PM
Agin success pair. Keep it up

gane14
4th September 2013, 09:15 PM
HQ

http://i.imgur.com/YuzxB9L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4r6pyCP.jpg

GSV
4th September 2013, 10:10 PM
1st still.. Vijay's smile :thumbsup:

VinodKumar's
5th September 2013, 02:34 AM
PAdam pongaluku varathamae !!! Yaaruko baya pattutomnu dinamalar la seithi padichaen :rotfl: .. aanalum ivanunga remba thaan over ah build up tharaanunga :banghead:

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 12:31 PM
Vijay - Mohanlal will be like Rajinikanth - Mammootty

The Vijay - Mohanlal starrer, Jilla is one of the most talked about movies at the moment. Neason, the director of the movie is apparently having a good time, shooting with both the great stars. The director shared his happiness about working with the two of them in a recent interview.

"I have always watched Mohanlal's films during my college days. When I narrated the script to Vijay, I mentioned that Lal would be apt for the film. Vijay too felt the same and so did the producer R.B Chowdary.

But after that, I got a bit scared. I did not know how I was going to handle both the great stars. However, during the shoot, both Vijay sir and Mohanlal sir got very close and cooperated with each other well. Lal waits when Vijay has a shot and vice versa.

This Vijay – Mohanlal team up will surely be as good as the Rajini – Mammootty pair in Thalapathy."

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/director-neason-speaks-about-his-experience-working-with-mohanlal-and-vijay.html

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 12:34 PM
''Vijay's Jilla won't even have 1 percentage of it''

After the release of Thalaivaa, Vijay is now busy with his commitments for Jilla and director Neason is happy with the progress made so far, thanks to the dedication of all the superstars in the movie such as Mohanlal, Vijay and Kajal Agarwal. The shoots of the movie are currently happening in Hyderabad.

Neason reiterates that there won't be even a single percentage of politics in Jilla and that the story which he penned two years back, is what is in the script now. The significance of the title is that a person who goes about with a lot of swagger in a group, is generally called Jilla in areas surrounding Madurai. When the director suggested this to Vijay, he got excited immediately and approved the title.

This is Neason's second film after the Ashok-Vishakha Singh starrer Muruga, a few years back and after his stint as an assistant in the Jayam Raja directed Velayutham, this is Neason's big break in the industry.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/vijays-jilla-will-be-totally-devoid-of-politics.html

mareen
5th September 2013, 12:39 PM
I am going to use my standard not expecting this movie to do good line here. 5 hits in a row but something not exciting me, i think its the title.

When are they planning on releasing this? Pongal?

VinodKumar's
5th September 2013, 03:54 PM
I am going to use my standard not expecting this movie to do good line here. 5 hits in a row but something not exciting me, i think its the title.

When are they planning on releasing this? Pongal?

Yes they are planning for Pongal.

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 07:31 PM
#ஜில்லா Director Nesan Interview @Vikatan

மதுரைக்கு லொக்கேஷன் பார்க்கப் போயிருந்தோம். அங்கே ஒருத்தனை ‘ஜில்லா… ஜில்லா’னே எல்லோரும் கூப்பிட்டாங்க. ஒரு குரூப்ல தெனாவட்டா, கெத்தாத் திரியுறவனை அப்படித்தான் சொல்வாங்களாம். இதை விஜய் சார்கிட்ட சொல்லவும், ‘சூப்பர்… இதே டைட்டிலா இருக்கட்டும்’னு சொல்லிட்டார்!” – ‘ஜில்லா’ புராணம் பேசத் தொடங்கினார் இயக்குநர் நேசன். ‘வேலாயுதம்’ படத்தில் பணிபுரிந்தவர் இப்போது இயக்குநர்!

”எனக்கு இது ரெண்டாவது படம். முதல்ல அசோக் – விசாகாவை வெச்சு ‘முருகா’னு ஒரு படம் எடுத்தேன். படம் சரியாப் போகலை. ஆனா, நல்ல பேர் கிடைச்சது. அடுத்து ஒரு பெரிய வாய்ப்புக்காகக் காத்திருந்த சமயம், ‘வேலாயுதம்’ படத்தில் வேலைபார்த்தேன். அப்போ விஜய்கிட்ட ரெண்டு கதைகள் சொன்னேன்… அதுல ஒண்ணுதான் ‘ஜில்லா!’ ”

”மோகன்லால் – விஜய்னு ஒரே நேரத்தில் ரெண்டு மாஸ் ஹீரோக்களை இயக்குவது பெரிய சவாலாச்சே?”

”திரைப்படக் கல்லூரி மாணவனா நான் பார்த்த லால் சார் படங்கள்தான் என் சினிமா ரசனைக்குப் பெரிய தீனி. கதையை சொல்லும்போதே, ‘இந்த கேரக்டர் லால் சாருக்குத்தான் செட் ஆகும்’னு விஜய்கிட்ட சொன்னேன். ‘ரொம்ப நல்லா இருக்கும்’னு விஜய்யும் தயாரிப்பாளர் சௌத்ரி சாரும் சொன்னாங்க. கதை லால் சாருக்கும் பிடிச்சு ஓ.கே. சொன்ன பிறகுதான், ஒரே நேரத்தில் ரெண்டு சூப்பர் ஆக்டர்களை எப்படி சமாளிக்கிறதுனு எனக்கே பயம் வந்துச்சு. ஆனா, செட்ல அந்தக் கவலையே இல்லாமப் பார்த்துக்கிட்டாங்க ரெண்டு பேரும். ஸ்க்ரிப்ட்ல ரெண்டு பேருக்குமே தனித்தனி ஓப்பனிங், தனித்தனிக் காட்சிகள்னு சமமான முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுத்தாச்சு. ஆனா, படப்பிடிப்பில் ஏதாவது மனவருத்தம் வந்துருமோனு கலக்கத்திலேயே இருந்தேன். ஆனா, ஸ்பாட்டுக்கு வந்ததும் ரெண்டு பேரும் அவ்வளவு தூரம் நெருக்கமாகிட்டாங்க. லால் சார் நடிக்கும்போது விஜய் காத்திருப்பார். அவருக்காக இவர் காத்திருப்பார்னு ரெண்டு பேரும் மாத்தி மாத்தி விட்டுக்கொடுத்துக்கிறாங்க. ‘தளபதி’ ரஜினி-மம்முட்டி மாதிரி லால்-விஜய் கூட்டணி சூப்பரா வொர்க்-அவுட் ஆகும்!”

” ‘தலைவா’ படத்துக்குப் பிறகு விஜய் படங்களுக்கு வேற ரேஞ்ச்ல எதிர்பார்ப்பு இருக்குமே!”

”உங்க நோக்கம் புரியுது. ஆனா, அந்த மாதிரி எந்தச் சங்கதிகளும் ‘ஜில்லா’வில் இல்லை. முக்கியமா ஒரு பெர்சன்ட்கூட இந்தப் படத்தில் அரசியல் இருக்காது. ரெண்டு வருஷத்துக்கு முன்னாடி கதையா என்ன யோசிச்சேனோ, அது மட்டும்தான் இப்போ ஸ்க்ரிப்ட்ல இருக்கு. ‘ஜில்லா’, பக்கா கமர்ஷியல் படம்!”

” ‘தலைவா’ டென்ஷன் பத்தி விஜய் எதுவும் உங்ககிட்ட மனசுவிட்டுப் பேசினாரா?”

”அந்தப் பிரச்னை உச்சகட்ட டென்ஷன்ல இருந்த சமயம்கூட, ரொம்ப கேஷ§வலா எங்க படப்பிடிப்பில் கலந்துக்கிட்டார். ‘ஜில்லா’வுக்கு என்ன தேவையோ, அந்த மூடு மட்டும்தான் அவர்கிட்ட இருக்கும். அவர் ரொம்பத் தெளிவா இருக்கார். எந்தக் குழப்பமும் அவர் மனசுல இல்லை. நம்மளால் இவ்வளவு பேர் பாதிக்கப்படுறாங்களேனு கவலை மட்டுமே அவரை கஷ்டப்படுத்துச்சு. ஆனா, ‘ஷாட் ரெடி’ங்கிற வார்த்தையைக் கேட்டால், மத்த எல்லாத்தையும் மறந்துடுவார்

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 07:35 PM
JILLA UPDATES : It is known to viewers that Vijay and Mohan Lal are sharing screen space for their upcoming film titled Jilla. The movie’s unit is shooting important scenes for the same in Hyderabad from a couple of weeks and Mohan Lal will join them today. Jilla casts Kajal Agarwal, Mahat...Raghavendra, Vidyullekha Raman,Goundamani, Brahmanandam, Soori and others in the key roles. Directed by Nesan it is said that almost all the Jilla’s cast will be present in this schedule and Kajal has recently done some risky shots for her role in the film.RB Chowdhary’s Super Good Films banner is producing Jilla with music by D. Imman, cinematography by R. Ganesh and editors’ Praveen KL along with NB Srikanth among the technical crew. Jilla is slated for Pongal 2014

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 07:38 PM
Director Neason : Both Vijay and Mohanlal will have 2 different opening scene in #Jilla.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th September 2013, 09:05 PM
So excited on this project. One reason & main one - Hit Jodi coming again. That had worked for Vijay in past ! Trisha,Asin,Simran are examples. & Madurai backdrop too :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th September 2013, 09:09 PM
Ravi Marya (Jilla Villain) : I was an assistant director during Kushi time and I thought Vijay will not recall me. Despite the new getup, Vijay was recognised me that made me surprise. Vijay was very friendly all through the shoot.

ajaybaskar
5th September 2013, 09:50 PM
Irrespective of the quality of the film, Kerala will witness an earthquake when this film releases.. Not an exaggeration. Just wait and see.. :)

udaykumar
5th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Irrespective of the quality of the film, Kerala will witness an earthquake when this film releases.. Not an exaggeration. Just wait and see.. :)

Thats guaranteed.. there was news that theater booking had started started 2 months back in Kerala... Mohanlal's distribution house Maxlab is releasing Jilla in Kerala.. Singam2 got 150 screens.. Thalaiva shud hav got that but due to 4 malayalam releases only got 100...

But Jilla is gonna be just huge... expecting anything close to 200

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2013, 12:02 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-frc1/1184936_655672514445143_944932286_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
6th September 2013, 12:46 PM
Sema still.

SenGOEk
6th September 2013, 06:42 PM
Finally the fiasco surrounding Thalaivaa has died down and the movie is also doing decent rounds in the boxoffice, our Ilayathalapathy has now moved to his next biggie "Jilla" with superstar of Mollywood "Mohanlal".

The film, as we hear will be a blend of everything to start with the Father - Son like bond with the lead actors, not compromising a bit on the comedy and action as well. It will be an emotional dramatic experience that brings the surprise elements in the movie.

Slated for a Pongal release, the movie will be wrapped up by October-November period, post which Vijay will be concentrating on his next with ARM

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/97234.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2013, 08:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTfAzkDCMAAgScv.jpg

Jilla team throws surprise party for Mohanlalji on his completion of 35Yrs in Cinema.

Thalapathi arms chumma nachunnu irukku. Of late Biceps & Triceps chumma buff buffnu irukku. Like that :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2013, 08:39 PM
@ Shooting Spothttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTe7bNnCMAE5EeY.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2013, 08:40 PM
I think this is Fan Made ! https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/1236629_518934174843085_2095920352_n.jpg

ajaybaskar
6th September 2013, 11:26 PM
Already a group started calling the biceps as photoshopped.

selvamohankumar
7th September 2013, 04:00 AM
Already a group started calling the biceps as photoshopped.

HA HA.. arms ku photoshop panni namma inna panra porom?

Russellfws
7th September 2013, 07:20 AM
Antha koodam sema varumaila irukaanka.... kashda paduraanga.. paarka paavamathan irukku.. but ithu avangalukku venum.. :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th September 2013, 10:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTiFQX8CQAArBz6.jpg

Brianengab
7th September 2013, 08:08 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971439_504317129649216_1643300232_n.jpg

Brianengab
7th September 2013, 08:09 PM
http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/2199

அழகிரியின் அரசியல் வாழ்க்கையா 'ஜில்லா' கதை?

விஜய் நடித்துவரும் ‘ஜில்லா' படத்தில் மோகன்லால் ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட ஏரியாவில் அரசியல் செல்வாக்கு படைத்த பிரபல தாதா. காக்கிச்சட்டை டிபார்ட்மென்ட்டில் தனது செல்வாக்கு கொடிகட்டிப் பறக்க வேண்டுமானால் தன்னிடம் இருக்கும் ஒருவனை போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைக்கிறார், லால்.

சிறுவயதில் தன்னிடம் அடைக்கலம் தேடிவரும் சிறுவன் விஜய்யை போலீஸ் அதிகாரி ஆக்குகிறார். ஒரு கட்டத்தில் விஜய் காக்கிச் சட்டையோடு வலம்வர லால் முகத்தில் மகிழ்ச்சி வெள்ளம்.

முதலில் மோகன்லால் பேச்சைக் கேட்டுத் தப்புக்குத் துணைபோகும் விஜய், அப்புறம் நிஜமாகவே நியாயத்துக்காகப் போராடுகிறார். திடீரென்று லாலின் மகன் ஒரு கொலைக் குற்றத்தில் சிக்கிவிட, அவனை ஜெயிலுக்கு அனுப்பிவிடுகிறார் விஜய்.

அன்றுமுதல் விஜய் லாலின் பரம எதிரியாகிறார். மதுரையில் நடந்த அரசியல் சம்பவங்களை மையமாக வைத்து எடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளதால் படத்தில் ஆங்காங்கே அழகிரியின் அரசியல் டச்சிங் அதிகமாம்.

படக்கதைப்படி அழகிரி கேரக்டரில் மோகன்லாலும், தயாநிதி ரோலில் மஹத்தும் நடிக்கிறார்கள். அதுசரி இந்த மஹத் யார் தெரியுமா? உண்மையிலேயே தயாநிதி அழகிரியின் நெருங்கிய தோஸ்த். மங்காத்தாவில் அஜித்துடன் நடித்தவர். டாப்ஸியைக் காதலிப்பதாகக் கிசுகிசுக்கப்பட்டவர்.

otedoric
7th September 2013, 09:12 PM
This again shows how powerful and such a big household name 'VIJAY' is in TAMILNADU...
There is no tamil website/magazine without VIJAY's news[True/Untrue] in it... :)

Just remembring few news abt Thuppaki movie in Kumudham and a user review in thatstamil at that time...

Russellfws
7th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Intha appan makana police akirathu.. magan padam kaadura story ellam.. already tamil cinemala many time vanthu mokkai vaankitu.. sure ithu storya irukka koodathu.. :(

ecureuhapis
7th September 2013, 11:52 PM
story sounds strong. but mahat :banghead: ivan moonja pathale gaandaguthu.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th September 2013, 03:15 AM
Ennadhu ?? Tapseeya kadhalikkiraara ?? :lol: Varun Dhawan oru track odikittu irukku. Idhu vaerayaa !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th September 2013, 03:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTkYOKsCYAEyIsK.jpg

Shanker
8th September 2013, 01:51 PM
Edit.

mappi
8th September 2013, 02:13 PM
I suppose you are aware what a "cop-killer" means. Its better for Vijay as well as his fans not to circulate this "fan made" poster, at least with those captions. Drawing unnecessary attention is not a good sign in whichever way you look at it.

Shanker
8th September 2013, 02:59 PM
I suppose you are aware what a "cop-killer" means. Its better for Vijay as well as his fans not to circulate this "fan made" poster, at least with those captions. Drawing unnecessary attention is not a good sign in whichever way you look at it.

I am very well aware what 'cop-killer' means but this is all fiction, isn't it? Jean Reno was a cop killer in Leon : The Professional too. And I don't want to start something new so I'll just edit out that post.

LihDacRurdy
9th September 2013, 12:04 PM
some news I heared is VJ doing a cop roll, but like pokkiri climax entry, great if lal chetta is his reporting officer

Russellfws
9th September 2013, 03:16 PM
:sigh:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th September 2013, 08:57 PM
Mohanlal’s health issues bring changes in Vijay's Jilla

Sep 11, 2013

The Jilla team was recently planning to visit Tirunelveli for a schedule. The plan was to shoot the combination sequences of Mohanlal and the film’s villain, Ravi Mariya. But actor Mohanlal’s sudden health issues have reportedly led to the postponement of the schedule.

The team is now back in Chennai and is moving on with the next schedule. Vijay and company will shoot for an action sequence from tomorrow at the Mohan Studios, Chennai.

Neason is directing the film and Super Good Films is funding it. Kajal Aggarwal, Nivedha Thomas, Poornima Bhagyaraj, Mahat Raghavendra and Parotta Soori form the rest of the cast. D Imman is composing the tunes for Jilla.

Behindkattaigal

SenGOEk
13th September 2013, 01:56 PM
அப்போ ரஜினி - மம்முட்டி! இப்போ விஜய் - மோகன்லால்!

'ஜில்லா' படத்தின் இயக்குனர் நேசன் படு உற்சாகத்தில் இருக்கிறார். விஜய் பற்றிப் பேசும்போது இன்னும் எக்ஸ்ட்ரா எனர்ஜியுடன் பேசுகிறார்.
''விஜய் இப்ப ரொம்ப யங் ஆகிட்டாரு. வருஷம் ஆக ஆக அவர் மட்ட...ும் இளமையாகிட்டே போறாரு. அதைப் பார்த்து நான் மிரண்டுட்டேன்.
விஜய் ஒரு டைரக்டர் ஆர்ட்டிஸ்ட். நாம என்ன நினைக்கிறோமோ, அதை 200 சதவீதம் கொண்டு வந்துடுவாரு.
பார்க்கிறதுக்கு அப்படியே ரொம்ப அப்பாவியா இருப்பார். ஆனா, ஷாட்னு வந்துட்டா பிய்ச்சு உதறிடுவாரு.இவ்வளவு பெரிய மாஸ் கிரியேட் ஆன பிறகு கூட அப்படியேத்தான் இருக்காரு. அவருக்கு தன்னோட அதே பழைய வெரைட்டி காமெடியா ஒரு படம் பண்ணனும்னு ஆசை இருந்துச்சு.
அதுக்குத் தீனி போடற மாதிரி தான் இந்த படம். ஃபுல் அண்ட் ஃபுல் காமெடில இறங்கி அடிச்சிருக்கோம். பக்காவான ஃபேமிலி என்டெர்டெய்னரா 'ஜில்லா' இருக்கும்.
மோகன்லால் - விஜய் காம்பினேஷன்ல 'தளபதி' ரஜினி - மம்முட்டி காம்பினேஷன் அப்படியே தெரியும். அந்த கெமிஸ்ட்ரி இதுல வொர்க் அவுட் ஆகியிருக்கு.
லால் சாருக்கு தமிழ்நாட்டுலயும், விஜய் சாருக்கு கேரளாவுலயும் கூட நிறைய ஃபேன்ஸ் இருக்காங்க. அவங்க கூட இதுல ரொம்ப திருப்தி அடைவாங்க'' என்கிறார் நேசன்.

Cinemavikatan

mappi
13th September 2013, 02:21 PM
Mohan Studios, Chennai.
Behindkattaigal

Where is this Mohan Studios ? "Mohan" as in F/o 'Victory' Raja & Ravi or "Padagar" Mohan or ... ?
Anyway, thanks for the Pinnadiwoods article.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
13th September 2013, 06:51 PM
@Shooting Spot with Fanhttps://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/s720x720/1185916_520371161375020_1869218268_n.jpg

Adox
14th September 2013, 01:53 AM
There's no need for comparisons with other known movies .... Hopefully the movie has its own original script. Main reason of Thalaiva mixed reviews is because it was heavily inspired by known movies like nayagan/devarmagan/punnagai mannan/ etc.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
15th September 2013, 12:34 AM
70% of the talkie portions of Vijay's Jilla is already over. Remaining portions and song
shoots are left. - Behindwoods !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th September 2013, 12:16 PM
@ Shooting Spothttps://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/12079_605876266131687_2075706920_n.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUVf9pCCAAAY13L.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th September 2013, 12:18 PM
Director Nesan : Jilla is 60 % completed. Stories of Jilla circulating around online are not true . Don't believe them. Once the full shooting is over only we will inform abt the release date.

CEDYBLUE
17th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Stills look good. Hope, it turns out to be a good family entertainer.

CEDYBLUE
17th September 2013, 09:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1233960_240581022761358_1504430766_n.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th September 2013, 10:10 PM
Nesan : Jilla's Storyline & Screenplay will be double the expectations !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th September 2013, 02:38 PM
Stills - From BW : http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/jilla/jilla-photos-pictures-stills-index.html

SenGOEk
18th September 2013, 05:58 PM
Nesan : Jilla's Storyline & Screenplay will be double the expectations !

Padam release akki hit aravaraikum konjam summa iruppa Nesan..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Websites playing with this Director's Name.... Nesan, NeSon, nELSON, Naesan & Nasan :banghead: Enna Kodumai

arulraj
19th September 2013, 09:55 AM
Websites playing with this Director's Name.... Nesan, NeSon, nELSON, Naesan & Nasan:banghead: Enna Kodumai

NAESAM aahaama iruntha sari ....:confused2:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2013, 09:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkkwk8CMAAiaBk.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2013, 09:10 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkrFTMCcAAMDy-.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUklgwLCMAAiz5-.jpg

CEDYBLUE
20th September 2013, 10:34 AM
ATMUS Entertainment
ATMUS to release Ilayathalapathy @Vijay_cjv starrer #Jilla all over USA in February 2014

So I guess, Jilla has opted out of the Pongal release. Any specific reasons?

mareen
20th September 2013, 12:29 PM
Maybe they want solo release?

udaykumar
20th September 2013, 12:33 PM
ATMUS Entertainment
ATMUS to release Ilayathalapathy @Vijay_cjv starrer #Jilla all over USA in February 2014

So I guess, Jilla has opted out of the Pongal release. Any specific reasons?

Director Nesan said in recent interview that still many inportant scenes are to be shot and only once the shooting is complete that date can be anounced..also Mohanlal took a 2 week break from Jilla shoot due to health issues.. he will be rejoining the sets on 25th only..