PDA

View Full Version : Airtel Super Singer - Season 6

venkkiram
12th August 2013, 07:47 AM
Airtel Super Singer - Thamizhagathin Brahmaanda kuralukkana Thedal ("the search for the greatest voice of Tamil Nadu") is a reality TV singing competition in the Tamil language that is televised on Vijay TV. The program, which debuted in 2006, seeks to discover the best playback recording voice and singing talent in Tamil Nadu through a series of statewide auditions. Selected contestants are required to participate in a number of competition rounds, often based on a theme for a given week, and aim to be selected to perform in the show's grand finale each season.

Winners and finalists of the competition get chances to sing a song in upcoming Tamil movies, and othe prizes such as sums of money, gold, and real estate property.

NOV
12th August 2013, 10:04 AM
Excellent... if you can, please upload the P. Susheela round... when the songs were a real challenge to the singers!

narayanan
13th August 2013, 05:22 PM
Excellent... if you can, please upload the P. Susheela round... when the songs were a real challenge to the singers!

NOV the videos are already a part of the official Vijay TV youtube channel. The episodes are posted a day later than the broadcast date.

NOV
13th August 2013, 08:39 PM
Thanks Narayanan :)

R.Latha
14th November 2013, 01:47 PM
top 10 candidates now. some good performances so far...

http://youtu.be/fCk2UHnhsj0

http://youtu.be/E4u5rua3UZ4

http://youtu.be/bTdIY_MjSQE

svaisn
16th November 2013, 01:14 AM
Inaikku yaaru eliminated??

adiram
17th November 2013, 02:44 PM
Inaikku yaaru eliminated??

Nobody.

Because this week is fully celeberation round, with all TOP-20 contestants.

From tomorrow, again elemination task starts, with filteration.

venkkiram
18th November 2013, 08:18 AM
சாய் விக்னேஷ் பாடும் எல்லா பாடல்களும் கேட்க சுவையா இருக்கு. அதுவும் ராஜா இசையில் வந்த மெலடிகள் காற்றில் நறுமணம் கலந்தாற்போல ஒரு அனுபவம். நல்ல குரல்வளம். தோகை இளமயில்.. இதை அடிக்கடி சமீபகாலங்களில் கேட்டு மகிழ்கிறேன். விழிகள் மீனோ இதுவரை சூப்பர் சிங்கர் அத்தியாயங்களில் யாருமே பாடிக் கேட்டதில்லை. அருமையான தேர்வு. ரொம்ப ரசித்து பாடுகிறார் சாய் விக்னேஷ்.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJsm9kghGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK2ICw6L-UI

:clap: :clap:

NOV
22nd November 2013, 06:33 PM
on the final day of Kavignar Vaaram, Parvathi sings the sad version of then kizhakku seemaiyile
She sounds really good and gets good comments from Vairamuthu.

Madhumita sings mudhal murai killi paarthen ... lots of heavy breathing. She needs to lose weight . :p

Sai Vignesh sings enna solla pOgirai, difficultly.

Vairamuthu presents each singer with Rs10,000.

NOV
22nd November 2013, 07:17 PM
In Danger Zone are Krishnan, Arvind, Soundarya, Madhumita & Sonia but Sonia is immediately safe...

svaisn
23rd November 2013, 03:21 AM
Sari NOv yaaru eliminated aana??

NOV
23rd November 2013, 05:18 AM
Sari NOv yaaru eliminated aana??Soundarya

adiram
23rd November 2013, 11:38 AM
This week Thiru Vairamuthu did excellent to Super Singer competition.

After every contestant finished their song (of vairamuthu), before anchor asked him, Vairamuthu himself started to tell his 'malarum ninaivugal' about each and every song.

He appreciated all competitors with open heart and encouraged them.

He assured parvathi that, soon she will get an invitation to sing a new song in a movie. (menas he may recommend her to any music directors).

When Gopinath asked about the dispute between him and Ilaiyaraja, he answered in a matured and majestic level, without hurting anyone.

Vairamuthu also sang the unrecorded version of 'ponmaalai pozhudhu', and a song composed by singer Srinivas for a new movie, sang by Sujatha's daughter Swetha.

Finally he announced that, he presents for all Top-10 contestants, each Rs.10,000/- of total 1 lakh from his own money.

Hats off Vairamuthu sir.

adiram
23rd November 2013, 11:50 AM
In Danger Zone are Krishnan, Arvind, Soundarya, Madhumita & Sonia but Sonia is immediately safe...

I thought Arvind may be eleminated, because he did not sing 'enge nimmadhi' in kannadasan round well. Lyrics also thappum thavarumaaga, but managed in Vairamuthu round.

But unfortunately Soundarya got eleminated.

Nowadays elemination is a painful one, because all are good singers. But what to do?. three bedroom apartment is for only one participant, and infact 1 kg gold for the runner-up.

JamesDap
23rd November 2013, 12:20 PM
I had also hoped that Enge Nimmadhi was bad enough to get him eliminated, but NOT!!! I hope Srini doesn't promote him so hard that he ends up winning...God!!!

NOV
23rd November 2013, 05:08 PM
Hats off Vairamuthu sir.:yes: newfound respect for him. what a man! avar pesinaa kEttukitte irukkalaam pOla :bow:
somehow I was given the picture that he was an arrogant cocky man, but I found him to be very down to earth and very warm. :thumbsup:

Arvindkku enna koraichal please? easily the best singer and worthy of the title.
TMS paatta indha kaalaththula endha kombanaalum paadi vida mudiyaadhu :p

venkkiram
23rd November 2013, 05:39 PM
Arvindkku enna koraichal please? easily the best singer and worthy of the title.
TMS paatta indha kaalaththula endha kombanaalum paadi vida mudiyaadhu :p :rotfl: at your take on Arvind. One of the worst seasons in ASS where only few are talented among the top 10. Such poor state of selection, judgement. Anyway it's fun to watch those judges acting than singers.

JamesDap
23rd November 2013, 05:48 PM
I hope you are being sarcastic there, NOV. I have watched one Thyagu, a semi pro singer going around with a small TFM performing group, sing AND enact Enge Nimmadhi simultaneously on stage (and it's an auditorium with poor sound facility) and he nailed it. He may not be on Arvind's generation but he is not very old either. Somehow these talent shows rarely manage to attract the really good singers and highlight them for the public? Is there something wrong with their 'filtration' process?

NOV
23rd November 2013, 06:33 PM
Venki, irukkaradha vechu thaan edai poda mudiyum. I agree that this year's singers are quite ordinary. No Alka Ajith kind of contestants.
The best performance so far was neeye unakku endrum nigaraanavan.

Crimson, you have your answer in your question. Current generation of singers are not challenged enough.

JamesDap
23rd November 2013, 07:00 PM
No Alka Ajith kind of contestants.

Exactly. Good point also about the current generation not feeling challenged, might well be the reason. I felt a "We have arrived" smugness about most of these contestants this year except Sonia who seems to be more humble and generally does a tidier, professional job even if she is only occasionally sensational. I have given it time but this last week has convinced me that most of them don't think seriously enough, objectively enough about their singing. Which is strange because they must have made enormous sacrifices to spend time in the show singing when they might be able to further their professional career, if they have one that is.

NOV
24th November 2013, 07:09 AM
crimson, I have been made to understand that most of the current contestants have already won several competitions in other states and many are in fact performing in stage shows.

Now, here is the best performance of this season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeKi7wW0ziQ

JamesDap
24th November 2013, 07:37 AM
crimson, I have been made to understand that most of the current contestants have already won several competitions in other states and many are in fact performing in stage shows.

Which might explain what I observed as a lack of learning over the period of time from the auditions to the top 10. That might make them think they don't really need to improve too much; they have just been waiting for this competition to project their talent - that kind of mindset. Arvind still has problems enunciating consonants. Niranjana had too, until she got eliminated. Sharad Santosh is 'good' but still hasn't figured how to project more volume. He is still not singing with his natural voice and that is a general problem that most of them seem to have. Even Parvathy who has participated in Super Singer Junior (I think?) made a very strange mistake on Unnai Ondru Kettpen..I don't expect a pro to make such a miscalculation on stage, they usually know how to cover for any weaknesses or issues with the voice on the particular day. Only Sonia has the polish expected at top 10 level and she only fleetingly produces the wow factor that say Sathya Prakash generates all the time, even when he comes over as a guest on this same show. But I am truly sorry that yesterday I included Diwakar in that group; I can do nothing but salute his efforts in getting thus far and hopefully much further in the competition given his circumstances.

NOV
24th November 2013, 07:47 AM
haha.... Diwakar is celebrated because of his background, Arvind because of his good heart and Syed because of his good looks. All three are finalists by the way.
no one is being judged on how they sing. :roll:

btw, I like Krishnan because he mostly sings old songs ;) (but he will be eliminated in the coming weeks)

Crimson, the contestants are suffering from fatigue and over use. I dont understand why the show has to be daily. Looks like the contestants have no time for anything else. :sigh2:

JamesDap
24th November 2013, 07:57 AM
I empathize with that partly but not entirely. Professional singers do need to sing every day so the finalists have got to be able to do it and in fact thrive in it. I like Krishnan somewhat too but he's kind of sleepy, lacks energy and that will be the reason he has to go eventually. I think Syed is going to get up pretty high by carefully avoiding overly melodic songs and only projecting his strengths. I appreciate Arvind's big heart and I wish he would show a similar big heart in being faithful to Kannadaasan's lyrics.

NOV
24th November 2013, 08:09 AM
Not any more crimson. Name me one singer who sings every day, today. Forget 365 songs a year. How about 30 songs a year?
Those golden days are no more. Now anyone and everyone can become a singer...

Since you like Krishnan, here is his fantastic performance in a Kerala show. (don't worry, its a Tamil song :) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEQyYfcB5SU

JamesDap
24th November 2013, 08:16 AM
That is a fundamental problem then, which goes back to what you said earlier about current gen. The voice is an instrument in its own right and should be trained to withstand whatever you subject it to. I am sure this is what the 'golden' greats must have done because even now when they come to these shows as guests, they sing well in spite of their age.

JamesDap
24th November 2013, 08:27 AM
And good performance there from Krishnan, thanks for sharing.

venkkiram
24th November 2013, 09:09 AM
வைரமுத்து அத்தியாத்தில் கிருஷ்ணன் பாடிய "என்னச் சத்தம் இந்த நேரம்" நன்றாக இருந்தது. ரொம்ப அனுபவித்து பாடுகிறார். அதிலும் ஒரு நேர்மை இருக்கிறது.

venkkiram
24th November 2013, 09:33 AM
சோனியாவிடத்தில் நான் காணும் ஒரே குறை என்னவென்றால்.. அவர் பாடும்போது ஒரு அமைதியே தென்படாது. அடிமனதில் ஒருவித வேகத்துடனே பாடுவதுபோல இருக்கும். இது திரைப்பாடல்களில் மனோ பாடுவதை ஒத்தது.

venkkiram
24th November 2013, 10:13 AM
சாய் விக்னேஷ் பாடிய "சந்தனத் தென்றலை" சிறப்பாக இருந்தது பல இடங்களில். ஒரே ஒரு இடத்தில் குரல் ஒத்துழைக்கவில்லை. இருந்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை.

NOV
25th November 2013, 09:02 AM
Aravind Srinivas has already recorded two songs for the film Meyyazhagi :happydance: :cheer:

http://tamiltunes.com/meiyyazhagi-2013.html

NOV
25th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Judges become mentors this week! Each judge takes three contestants each.
Guest is Srinivas Moorthy - ARR's trusted assistant.

Unni's hand-picked team are Sai Santhosh, Sonia, Sarath - called Awesome Threesome
Srini's team - Dhivagar, Parvathi, Krishnan - thier inspiration for dressing is AV :) Name is Back to the Future
Subha's team - Arvind, Madhu & Syed Name is Jiljakjubu(*)!&&

NOV
25th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Sarath Santhosh sings vaan nilaa nilaa alla en vaalibam nilaa.... SPBala with Kannadhasan's word play...

Sonia sings nee oru kaadhal sangeetham, a duet

Sai Vignesh sings the classic senthamizh thEn mozhiyaal

adiram
26th November 2013, 06:53 PM
Sonia sings nee oru kaadhal sangeetham, a duet

After this song the special guest, a violinist, praised Ilaiyaraja's compossing.

Sarath Santhosh sings vaan nilaa nilaa alla en vaalibam nilaa

But that violinist didnot mentioned MSV's compossing about this beautiful song.

Sai Vignesh sings the classic senthamizh thEn mozhiyaal

What a pity. That special violinist told this song was well sung by Trichy Loganathan. (Even a child knows it was by T.R.Mahalingam).

My God, pesaamal engalai special guestaaga podungappaa. thappu thavaru illamalaavadhu past history solvom.

NOV
26th November 2013, 06:53 PM
Today's show begins with a stunning performance by Diwakar, Parvathi and Krishnan. Sheer entertainment!

Parvathi sings paattu solli from Azhagi
Krishnan sings venmadhi venmadhiye nillu
Diwakar sings thaniyE thannan thaniyE

All three average performance.

adiram
27th November 2013, 11:18 AM
Today's show begins with a stunning performance by Diwakar, Parvathi and Krishnan. Sheer entertainment!

disappointment.

becuase of wrong song selections, Srini's team did not reach the level of Unni's team.

NOV
27th November 2013, 03:36 PM
What a pity. That special violinist told this song was well sung by Trichy Loganathan. (Even a child knows it was by T.R.Mahalingam).

:exactly: He was the laughing stock of everyone on Facebook & Twitter. :lol2:

becuase of wrong song selections, Srini's team did not reach the level of Unni's team.again true... total waste.

My ranking for two days:

1. Sai
2. Diwakar
3. Krishnan
4. Parvati
5. Sharath
6. Sonia

venkkiram
30th November 2013, 06:38 AM
திவாகர் குரலில் "காதல் கசக்குதய்யா" பாடல் அருமை. சாய் விக்னேஷின் "சிந்தனை செய் மனமே!" தேனாமிருதம். சாய் மீதான ஸ்ரீனிவாஸின் தொடரும் "அப்பத்தான் you can be super singer" விமர்சனம் சகிக்கல. அப்புறம் எதுக்குப்பா அந்தப் பொடிப்பயலை இன்னும் வச்சிருக்கிங்க.

NOV
30th November 2013, 06:51 AM
:rotfl:
avana nEththE veettukku anappittaanga.... with the most frivolous excuse ever. Vijay TV reaches a new low!

venkkiram
30th November 2013, 11:07 AM
avana nEththE veettukku anappittaanga.... with the most frivolous excuse ever. Vijay TV reaches a new low!

சுத்தம்! இதுவரை Danger Zone-ல் சாய் வந்ததாக தெரியவே இல்லையே. ஸ்ரீனியின் லீலைகளில் இதுவும் ஒன்று. சரி சரி.. இந்த வாரம்தான் இந்தியாவின் நீதி தேவதையே பல்லிளித்தது. அந்த சுனாமியில் சாயும் அடித்துச் செல்லப் பட்டிருக்கிறான். நல்லாயிரு தம்பி. இனி வைல்டு கார்டுக்கு ஒரு வேலை கூப்பிட்டா காறி உமிழ்ந்து விட்டு அடுத்த வேலையை பார்க்கப் போய்டு.

adiram
30th November 2013, 11:48 AM
yaar yaaraiyellaam 'title winner'aaga varuvaangannu aim panniyirundhomo avangalellaam ovvoruththaraaga kaanaamal poykkondirukkiraargal.

JamesDap
30th November 2013, 04:54 PM
Aren't they cutting too much slack for 'talent' this time? For a long time they persisted with Namita before finally and reluctantly eliminating her. Now they are doing likewise with Madhumita. Sai Vignesh may not have given truly outstanding performances but at least he was very consistent. He showed more shraddhai for thorough preparation than most of the others in the top 9/8. And yet he has been eliminated apparently because he doesn't emote well. But isn't he much closer to where he needs to be already simply by doing justice technically to his songs? They are also pampering Parvathy way too much. Agreed that her voice is exquisite and I am also a fan of her voice but doesn't mean you don't criticise where she has gone wrong. She took way too many shortcuts in Pattu Solli, plenty of mistakes which they didn't point out. How can they call that performance 'outstanding' or 'awesome'? At least to help her improve, they should point out that her intonation lacks clarity....she's not totally nailing the notes. Only her pleasant voice masks this aspect but I'd expect professional singers with so much experience to not be deceived by that.

NOV
30th November 2013, 05:31 PM
wild card is like sacking a diligent employee and then asking him to come back for an interview... peruththa avamaanam :hammer:

my last hope is Diwahar and maybe Sonia....

sudha india
2nd December 2013, 03:26 PM
சுத்தம்! இதுவரை Danger Zone-ல் சாய் வந்ததாக தெரியவே இல்லையே. ஸ்ரீனியின் லீலைகளில் இதுவும் ஒன்று. சரி சரி.. இந்த வாரம்தான் இந்தியாவின் நீதி தேவதையே பல்லிளித்தது. அந்த சுனாமியில் சாயும் அடித்துச் செல்லப் பட்டிருக்கிறான். நல்லாயிரு தம்பி. இனி வைல்டு கார்டுக்கு ஒரு வேலை கூப்பிட்டா காறி உமிழ்ந்து விட்டு அடுத்த வேலையை பார்க்கப் போய்டு.

Last line...nethi adi. Very true. But popularity / prize money yaaraiyum vittu vaikaadhae !!!

If only Sai gives a splendid performance, and if only channel votinga nermaiya nadathina, if only they acknowledge public's decisions (innum if only....neraiya irukku)
Sai may become a finalist.

Even if had been eliminated earlier we could have accepted. But not in last week, when he was really better than all others.

NOV
2nd December 2013, 05:15 PM
LEven if had been eliminated earlier we could have accepted. But not in last week, when he was really better than all others.Agreed 100%!

This week Krishnan is scheduled to be eliminated. Yes, it is all pre-determined.

NOV
2nd December 2013, 05:50 PM
sms votes innum aarambikkala-nga :)

svaisn
3rd December 2013, 11:09 PM
Nov... indha madhumithakku enna fav.... enakku puriyavilla... she was good in Top 20 but no more....

Dont you think the telugu guy has nice chance for the title?? alson with Diwakar and Parvathi or even soniya??

NOV
4th December 2013, 07:17 AM
Nov... indha madhumithakku enna fav.... enakku puriyavilla... she was good in Top 20 but no more....Don't worry... this Friday Krishnan will be eliminated. Next Friday Madhumita will be eliminated.

Dont you think the telugu guy has nice chance for the title?? alson with Diwakar and Parvathi or even soniya??Sonia screamed and screeched on Monday and Devan called it a deadly performance (appavE naan sethukkiranum :boo: )
Yesterday Parvathi did a reasonable performance and everyone was asked to give a standing ovation

innum eththanai naal thaan indha vijay tv'ya ulagam nambittirukku!

svaisn
4th December 2013, 09:12 PM
Enna paatu paadina Parvathy and sonia??

svaisn
4th December 2013, 09:15 PM
innum eththanai naal thaan indha vijay tv'ya ulagam nambittirukku!

Nov..ithu periya vishayam ippo ellam... enga projectku pudhusa oruthan vandhu erukaan offshorele... he came in Super Singer 3...he will again join the next season but fullaa pracctice panraanam ippo ellam... claases with the voice expert :)

People are crazy about it.. the prize money ellam aside it is the exposure and success of few contesants is making people go mad at this program....

venkkiram
4th December 2013, 09:52 PM
என்னமோ சையத் மட்டுமே பாடலின் உணர்வையே சிறப்பாக பாடுவது போல, தேஞ்சு போன ரெக்கார்டு போல பாடிக்கிட்டு இருக்காங்க இந்த நடுவர் குழு! குரல் நிபுணரும் விதிவிலக்கல்ல. நல்லா வாயில வருது. அப்புறம் எதுக்குய்யா திவாகரின் முயற்சிகளுக்கெல்லாம் அடிக்கடி வாயார புகழ்றிங்க? எந்திரிச்சி நின்னு கைதட்டிறிங்க. தனியே தன்னந்தனியே பாடலாகட்டும், காதல் கசக்குதய்யா பாடலாகட்டும், வானுயர்ந்த சோலையிலே பாடலாகட்டும், திவாகர் மட்டும் பாடலுக்கான உணர்வினை தரவில்லையா? சையத் இதுவரை பாடிய பெரும்பாலான பாடல்கள் கடினமான சங்கதிகள் உள்ள பாடல்களே கிடையாது. எல்லாரும் போட்டி போட்டிக்கொண்டு சவாலான பாடல்களை தேர்வு செய்யும் போது, இதே சையத் "கண்ணைக் கட்டிக் கொல்லாதே!" பாடலை பாடினான். மதுமிதா! என்னமோ சங்கீதத்தில பெரிய புலி என அடிக்கடி நடுவர் (குறிப்பா ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ் ) சிலாகிப்பது படு எரிச்சல் தரும் விஷயம். "காத்தாடி போல" பாடலையெல்லாம் சீசனின் எந்த அத்தியாத்தில் பாடுகிறார் என்பதைப் பொறுத்தே இவரின் சங்கீத அறிவினையும், நிகழ்ச்சியின் தரத்தினையும் எளிதாக தெரிந்து கொள்ள முடியும். குத்துப் பாட்டு என வரும்போதும், சவாலான பாடல்கள் பல இருக்கிறது. அந்த அடிப்படை ஞானம் கூட தெரியவில்லை என்றால் எப்படி?

Roshan
4th December 2013, 10:48 PM
Syed always gives same feel for all songs. kanna moodikittu, maela paarthu, thondai narambu theriya palla kadichuttu paadunaa adha feel-ngranga. He never gives the right feel. He gave the happy breezy koadai kaala kaatre a pathos feel. I am really tired of the politics in this season to protect 2 ordinary talents Syed and Parvathy.

venkkiram
4th December 2013, 11:01 PM
Syed always gives same feel for all songs. kanna moodikittu, maela paarthu, thondai narambu theriya palla kadichuttu paadunaa adha feel-ngranga. He never gives the right feel. He gave the happy breezy koadai kaala kaatre a pathos feel. I am really tired of the politics in this season to protect 2 ordinary talents Syed and Parvathy.
Roshan, you remember the rendition which Rohit gave some years back on the same Airtel Super Singer? Till today, I never come across any other better renditions for that song. He simply nailed it. The irony is, he forced to quit from ASS due to dirty politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbx5wm3xJo

svaisn
4th December 2013, 11:57 PM
Roshan, you remember the rendition which Rohit gave some years back on the same Airtel Super Singer? Till today, I never come across any other better renditions for that song. He simply nailed it. The irony is, he forced to quit from ASS due to dirty politics.

Yup... he was one of the fav contestant of that season.... Top 5 but had to leave because they brought in 2 more and made it 7 again (before the wild card) and he pulled off syaing he is not getting holidays from college :(

amazing memore how did u remember this.. thanks for posting it here.. I only remember his m achan peru madurey :)

Roshan
5th December 2013, 12:18 AM
I remember this performance of Rohit. I used to like it at that time but when I see it now it sounds very ordinary.

venkkiram
5th December 2013, 06:12 AM
I remember this performance of Rohit. I used to like it at that time but when I see it now it sounds very ordinary. I still find that good. Rohit was known for "act out of lyrics" skill.

Coming back to this season, who will likely be eliminated this week?

NOV
5th December 2013, 06:25 AM
Coming back to this season, who will likely be eliminated this week?see my post above.
Krishnan this week and Madhumitha next week.

svaisn
6th December 2013, 12:18 AM
see my post above.
Krishnan this week and Madhumitha next week.

But Nov... krishna performance eppadi erukkuindha vaaram is he bad?

svaisn
6th December 2013, 09:02 PM
yaaru eliminated??

svaisn
7th December 2013, 12:04 AM
NOV..... neenga vijay tvle work panreengala??

svaisn
7th December 2013, 12:05 AM
Krishnan gone....

geno
7th December 2013, 12:49 AM
Mallu lobby AND <Ding> Lobby determine who/what is/are a song/singer!

Similarly, There are those Mallu Lobby mafia who promote and play trumpet for Mallu RSS Nayar Suyamohan as if .. he's some learned/erudite/thinker/scholar!

Mally Lobbies operating out of Tamilnadu do have a long & hard battering due..

Roshan
8th December 2013, 09:28 PM
Mallu domination is too much. But regarding other, I would say Vijay TV is the pioneer in breaking the domination of a particular community when it comes to singing competitions. They have hardly taken their side. I really appreciate VTV for promoting many talents from different communities. And this time the last 8 or so members who got eliminated back to back are from the that community and in top 5 only one is left now and my prediction is he will go next. I watch this season only for Dhivagar and I have seen in forums that some of the anti-Dhivagar sentiments expressed are clearly due to caste reasons. But that doesn't mean all are same. I am just sharing a poem written by a hard core Dhivagar fan who belongs to that community ;

கலைமகள் தன தூரிகையால் வரைந்த ஓவியமே
என்னைக் கவிதை எழுத வைத்த காவியமே
சாத்திரம் அறிந்த சிலரின் ஆத்திரம்
உன் பாடலுக்கு முன்னே அது எம்மாத்திரம்
ராகங்களை தேடி செய்வார் யாகம்
கலைவாணியே தேடிய நீ அபூர்வ ராகம்
விதியை சுருதியால் வென்ற நீ ஒரு நெருப்பு
அந்த பிரம்மனுக்கே நீ ஒரு பிரமிப்பு
ரசிகரின் மனதை காந்தமாய் கவரும் உன் பாடல்
அதுவே தமிழகத்தின் பிரம்மாண்ட குரல் தேடல்
நல்ல உள்ளங்களின் கோவில் மணி
திவாகரின் வெற்றிக்கு இல்லை தடை இனி
போட்டி மகுடத்தை நீ வெல்லும் அந்த நொடி
தமிழகம் எங்கும் அன்று சர வெடி
எம் இதயத்தில் பறக்கும் வெற்றிக்கொடி
- இரா.சுரேஷ்

venkkiram
9th December 2013, 03:55 AM
சங்கீத ஞானம் தெரியனும். அது கர்நாடகமோ, ஹிந்துஸ்தானியொ, மேற்கத்திய இசையோ.. எதோ ஒன்றில் ஆழமாக ஒரளவு தெரிந்தால் மட்டுமே திரைப்பாடலை அதன் சூழ்நிலைக்கு ஏற்ப, இலக்கணத்தோடு பாட முடியும். நல்ல சங்கீ இசை தழைத்தோங்கனும், அதுவே நம் பாரம்பர்ய இசையாக இருந்தால் சிறப்பு. இப்போ இருக்கிற மலிவான இசையாக்கங்களில் இருந்து ஒவ்வொரு ஆண்டிலும் அதிக பட்சமாக பத்து பாடல் கூட பாட முடியாது இவர்களால் இந்த பாடலுக்கான போட்டிகளில். விஷயமே இல்லாத வெற்றிடக் கூடாகவே தென்படும் இப்படிப் பட்ட ஆக்கங்களுக்கே புதிய பாடகர்களை தேர்வு செய்யனுமா? இல்லை, எந்த சந்தர்ப்பத்திலும் இசையில் எதோ ஒரு விதத்தில் பங்கு பெற்றுக்கொண்டே இருக்குமாறு புதுப் புது பாடகர்களை தேர்வு செய்யணுமா? இப்போ இருக்கிற போட்டியான காலத்தில் ஒரு பாடகர் பத்து பாடல்களில் அதுவும் திறமையான பங்களிப்பில் பாடும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்தாலே பெரிது. அப்படி இருக்க, மற்ற நேரத்தை எப்படி செலவழிப்பது? நாடு நாடாக இசை நிகழ்ச்சி நடத்தில் இதுபோலவே சினிமா பாடல்களை பாடி (அதுவும் ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ், சுஜாதா பொன்ற நடுவர் குழு இல்லாமல் ) காசையும், புகழையும் சம்பாரித்து விட்டால் லட்சியம் பூரணத்துவம் ஆகிவிடுமா? அதற்கு கர்நாடக, ஹிந்துஸ்தானி போன்ற பாரம்பர்ய சங்கீதங்களில் மூழ்கி பலப் பல கச்சேரிகள் வழங்கலாம். நாட்டார் இசை என்றாலும் அப்படியே.

venkkiram
9th December 2013, 04:09 AM
பாடும் கலையை ஒரு திரையிசைப் பாடகராக வேண்டும் என்ற நோக்கில் அங்கே இங்கே என கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சம் ஞானத்தை வளர்த்து செல்வதைவிட, ஒரு பேரார்வத்தோடு அணுகும் போக்கே சிறப்பான முயற்சிகளை கொணரும். பாடும் கலையின் அடிப்படைக் கூறுகள் இரண்டே. இலக்கணம், உணர்வு. விஜய் டிவி இந்த விஷயத்தில் தொடர்ந்து சொதப்பி வருவதைப் பார்க்கும் போது சப்தஸ்வரங்கள், ராகமாலிகா போன்ற சென்ற காலப் பருவங்களில் வந்த நிகழ்ச்சிக்களின் தரம் பல மடங்கு தரமானது என நினைக்கிறென். உதாரணத்திற்கு விஜய் டிவியின் நிகழ்ச்சி வடிவமைப்பே அடிப்படையில்லாத ஒன்று. ஒவ்வொரு வாரத்திலும் இரண்டு சுற்றுக்கள் இருந்தால், கண்டிப்பாக ஒன்று டூயட்களுக்கு இருக்கணும். பெரும்பாலான நேரங்களில் தனியே பாடினால் அதில் ஒரு சுவையே இல்லை. டூயட் என்பது ஒரு கதம்பம். ஆண்-பெண், ஆண்-ஆண், பெண்-பெண் என ஒரே பாடலில் எப்படி இரு பாடகர்களும் தத்தம் திறமையை வெளிப்படுத்துகிறார்கள் எனத் தெரியவரும். டூயட் முறையில் மூத்த பாடகரை ஒரு புறத்தில் பாட வைத்து இன்னொரு புறத்தில் போட்டியாளரை பாட வைக்கலாம். இப்படி சில அடிப்படை முறைகளை விஜய் டிவி தொடர்ந்து செயல்படுத்துவது இல்லை. நிகழ்ச்சியின் தரம் பல்லை இளிப்பது இதில்தான். வெரைட்டி இல்லை.

venkkiram
9th December 2013, 04:15 AM
ஆண்டு 2007க்கான ராகமாலிகா தொடரில் இளைஞர் ஸ்ரீநாத் பாடிய டூயட்களை இதற்கு எடுத்துக்காட்டாய் வைக்கிறேன்.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6FtPnHIY4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6FtPnHIY4k

venkkiram
9th December 2013, 05:29 AM
இதுபோல ஒருசிலப் பாடல்களை பாடச் சொல்லணும் இப்போ உள்ள பாடகர்களை. வண்டவாளம் தண்டவாளம் ஏறிடும்.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83iEsvexzFA

sudha india
10th December 2013, 01:25 PM
nov..... Neenga vijay tvle work panreengala??

NOV
10th December 2013, 05:26 PM
NOV..... neenga vijay tvle work panreengala??not yet.... waiting for them to invite me for Seniors Super Singer next year ;)

svaisn
10th December 2013, 11:01 PM
not yet.... waiting for them to invite me for Seniors Super Singer next year ;)

Oru vela appadi erukumo... illa ippadi erukumo :roll:

sari ennava invite pannanum Participant/Judge or director ???

NOV
13th December 2013, 06:35 PM
Kamal-Rajni Round Final Day.
Who will get the autographed guitar? Who gets performer of week? And who gets eliminated... stay tuned...

1. Sonia sings telugu song Rara from Chandramukhi
Her voice is as shaky as the ghost of Chandramukhi :lol:
Srini grimaces in pain...

Srini - outstanding, unbelievable, hats off - 9/10
Sujatha - something humanly impossible (of course! its sang by a ghost) - 8/10
Unni - I cant believe, how do you do it?
VP - lakalakalaka... you are my inspiration - 8/10
Total 93/110

NOV
13th December 2013, 06:48 PM
2. Sarath Santhosh sings arima arima from Endhiran
Good support by Arvind & Syed
Srini is all smiles
VP - I was doubtful in the beginning. Fabulous
Sujatha - uyira koduthu paadina... very effective - 9/10
Unni - I really liked. Chorus was fantastic - 9/10
Srini - 8/10
Total - 94/110

NOV
13th December 2013, 06:53 PM
3. Parvathi sings konja neram from Chandramukhi - a duet
Parvathi always sings just one charanam

Srini - weakest performance. no conviction. not a top 7 performance but - 8/10 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
VP - I just enjoyed it thoroughly. wow wow - 9/10
Sujatha - same opinion as Srini. I felt you hurrying - 8/10
Total - 97/110

NOV
13th December 2013, 06:57 PM
Challenge of the week won by Syed Subahan
For Guitar, top two - Diwakar & Arvind and the winner is Arvind Srinivas

NOV
13th December 2013, 07:07 PM
Final scores analysis
Arvind - 97 + 9 = 106
Parvathi - 97 + 9 = 106
Diwakar - 95 + 9 = 104
Sarath - 94 + 9 = 103
Sonia - 101

PROMOTED TO TOP 6

Syed & Madhumita with same scores before Unni's score
Unni says both didnt give any outstanding performance in this round. Srini comments on both...

Syed - 92 + 8 = 100
Madhu - 92 + 7 = 99

Madhumita gets eliminated

svaisn
13th December 2013, 09:39 PM
Super Nov.. thank you.. I dont have to see the episode :lol:

By the way, ithule ulnattu sathi erukko?? Athu eppadi 2 weeks munadiye Madhu than eliminatednu soneenga :roll: yedho idikuthey

svaisn
13th December 2013, 09:40 PM
By the way what was the challenge of the week?

NOV
14th December 2013, 05:22 AM
Karthik, the show is pre recorded.
Sonia, Aravind & Sharath will soon be eliminated leaving Parvathi, Diwakar & Syed as the top three.

The whole show has nothing to do with talents but just for rating.

R.Latha
16th December 2013, 10:23 AM
syed in top three????? show vilangidum

NOV
16th December 2013, 11:08 AM
syed in top three????? show vilangidumeppo Krishnan & Sai Vignesh were eliminated appave vilangiduchu :lol:

adiram
16th December 2013, 03:11 PM
The show is pre recorded.
Sonia, Aravind & Sharath will soon be eliminated leaving Parvathi, Diwakar & Syed as the top three.

Is it pre-recorded or pre-planned?.

I think the second one.

NOV
16th December 2013, 05:24 PM
Is it pre-recorded or pre-planned?.
Both :lol:

Don't miss this week's show - Glorious 60s - the BEST period of Tamil Cinema! :smokesmile:

NOV
16th December 2013, 05:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/s720x720/1474479_601143199922933_1765870789_n.jpg

NOV
16th December 2013, 05:43 PM
Don't miss this week's show - Glorious 60s - the BEST period of Tamil Cinema! :smokesmile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfnovJEkCx0

NOV
16th December 2013, 06:42 PM
Top Six - Quarter finals begins with a short speech from each contestant. Arvind Srinivas, Syed Subahan, Sarath Santhosh, Sonia, Parvathi & Diwakar all say almost the same words - hard work, dream, etc. etc.

Hosted by Vishnu & Bhavana, this week's theme is Timeless & Classic Hits. Each contestant will be required to sing FOUR songs of different genre.

Unni, Mano, Sujatha & Srini are the judges this week.

The special guest judge is Chitra, who appears in SS for the first time! She is welcomed with a chocolate shower and sings kannaalanE enadhu kannai nEtrOdu kaanavillai, with her usual startling lovely voice!

NOV
16th December 2013, 06:51 PM
Melody Round

Arvind Srinivas sings the enchanting Sivaji hit ahaa mella nada mella nada mEni ennaagum with his lovely romantic voice!

Unni - azhagaa paadine. real great. smile in your voice. - 9/10
Chitra - liked very much. confident. pleasant. - 8/10
Srini - superb performance. - 9/10
(He gets a arvind endraal summaavaa chorus from the audience)

Mano - 8/10
Sujatha - 8/10
Total: 42/50

NOV
16th December 2013, 07:02 PM
Diwakar sings the melodious PBS hit kaalangalil aval vasantham
He sounds a little like arun mozhi

Srini - not your comfort zone but you sang very well. - 8/10
Mano - when you soften the singing, it will be flat - 8/10
Chitra - a bit of wind and strain, but nice expression - 8/10
Unni - asks him to sing the humming but is rudely canceled out by bad editing - 8/10
Sujatha - 9/10

Total - 41/10

NOV
16th December 2013, 07:08 PM
Sarath Santhosh sings Karnan's amazing duet iravum nilavum malarattumE - a bit of strain in his voice

Unni - you havent heard this song much have you? sangathis not tight. - 8/10
Sujatha - over practice caused strain? - 8/10
Chitra - tough song but good effort - 8/10
Srini - 8/10
Mano - 8/10
Total - 40/10

NOV
16th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Parvathi, as the last for tonight, sings the award-winning naalai indha vElai .... PS super hit song!
started very well, but made two obvious slips ... lol

Chitra - you could have done better at one place. (she sings and makes a mistake again) - 8/10
Sujatha - some places were very good. high pitch some places had problems - 9/10
Mano - have to learn a bit more on base expression - 8/10
Unni - 8/10
Srini - 9/10
Total - 42/50 tie with Arvind (Sujatha and Srini made sure of that!)

svaisn
16th December 2013, 09:36 PM
Karthik, the show is pre recorded.

The whole show has nothing to do with talents but just for rating.

Are u serious Nov :roll: how come Syed ada paavame...
Thiss is equally ridiculous as making Aajeth and Sai win the show...

Kekum pothey kadupa erukkey.. involve aaguravangalum eppadi erukkum.....

svaisn
16th December 2013, 09:38 PM
Iyyooo Nov... paakakoodathunu nenaichen... ippadi chechi special guest solli tempt panreengale :cry:

I always felt Chechi and Sujatha did not have a cordial vibe ... may be I am wrong but many incidents made me feel so :(

svaisn
16th December 2013, 09:43 PM
The special guest judge is Chitra, who appears in SS for the first time! She is welcomed with a chocolate shower and sings kannaalanE enadhu kannai nEtrOdu kaanavillai, with her usual startling lovely voice!

Illa Nov I remember her singing kannamoochi enada with Renu... I think she had come in that season, during the final stages....
also the inaugration of the last season.. where she sang Vaan megam... and I still remember Srini saying ithu ellam engalukku appo puthusa erunthuchcu .. the voice and the music
Or did u mean this season??

venkkiram
17th December 2013, 07:35 AM
இப்போதான் போனவார கடைசி இரண்டு நாட்களை பார்க்கிறேன்.

அர்விந்தின் "என்னோட ராசி"க்கு நாலு(தெண்டமு)ம் 9 கொடுக்குது. சரி.. அப்படிப் பார்த்தா திவாகரின் பொதுவாக எம்மனசு தங்கம் , சையத்தின் ராஜாவுக்கு ராஜா நான்டா இருபாடலுக்கும் பத்துக்கு பத்து கொடுத்திருக்கணும். பார்வதியின் சின்னத்தாயவளுக்கு மட்டுமே பத்து கொடுப்பது முரண். பார்வதி போன்ற பாடகர்கள் காட்டும் Versatility-யை விட, திவாகர், சையத் போன்றவர்கள் எவ்வளவோ மேல் என நினைக்கிறேன்.

venkkiram
17th December 2013, 08:24 AM
என்னாது! கிடார் கடைசியில் அர்விந்துக்கா? திவாகருக்கு கண்ண மூடிகிட்டு கொடுத்திருக்கணும். இதுபோன்ற இசை நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் ரஜினி புராணம் பாடி, ரஜினி கையெழுத்து போட்ட கிடாரையெல்லாம் பாடகருக்கு கொடுப்பது இசையையே இழிவுபடுத்துவது போல. ரஜினி இதுவரை கலையில் ஈடுபடுத்திக் கொண்டது நடிப்பில் மட்டுமே. அதிலும் வணிகம் சார்ந்த மலிவான படங்களிலேயே பெரும்பாலான படங்களைத் தந்திருக்கிறார். கிடார் கலைஞர்கள் நிறையபேர் கெபா போன்றவர்கள் போன வாராங்களில் வந்து சென்றார்களே! அவர்களின் கையெழுத்தையாவது பதித்திருக்கலாம். சூப்பர் சிங்கர் நிகழ்ச்சியா சொம்பு நிகழ்ச்சியா!!

NOV
17th December 2013, 06:45 PM
Timeless Classics Day 2 begins with Sujatha, Srini, Unni, Mano & AV saying a few words each. Srini agrees with me that 60s songs are the ultimate test of a singer's quality.

Sonia begins the day with the heart-wrenching aandavanE un paadhangalai, with a sweet soothing voice.

2. Sonia
Chitra - I am listening to you after some time. Some clarity is missing, but otherwise nice. - 8/10
Unni - Outstanding. Lots of involvement. - 9/10
Mano - Lots of improvement. Feel was good. Voice was strained a little - 8/10
Sujatha - 9/10
Srini - 8/10
Total - 42/50 tied with Arvind & Parvathi

NOV
17th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Syed Subahan sings ennirandu padhinaaru vayadhu - TMS/Sivaji romantico romantic song.
of course we cannot expect TMS' gambeeram, but he is singing well, like PBS

Sujatha - I liked it very much... romba sugamaa irundhuchu - 9/10
Chitra - You sang very well. No faults. Clear, emotions correct - 9/10
Mano - Different but nice. Flavour was new. - 9/10
Srini - 9/10
Unni - 8/10
Total - 44/50 - TOP SCORER for this round

NOV
17th December 2013, 07:07 PM
Thathuva Paadalgal Round Next - Diwakar sings the energetic achcham enbadhu madamaiyadaa - sounds a little like KR Ramasamy

Unni - Very nice, good choice. Vintage feel in your voice. - 9/10
Sujatha - Superb, clarity, expression, old song feel all were perfect - 9/10
Mano - You sang well but you added some nasal tone. (He sings in his own voice and is much much better) -
Srini - 9/10
Chitra - 8/10
Total - 43/50 - GT - 84/100

NOV
17th December 2013, 07:15 PM
Aravind sings the classic adho andha paravai pola in a subdued voice. I guess he will drop points here - the gambeeram required for this song is not there - too flat singing. pitch is going all over ... paavamaa irukku

Mano - enna pasikkidhaa? (makes him sing again and again) - 7/10
Chitra - Popular song so even if you make small mistakes it will be obvious. Sangathis were missed. Should have been bold. - 7/10
Unni - Some difficulty in the reverberato and your voice vibrates. - 7/10
Srini - 8/10
Sujatha - 7/10
Total - 36/50 - GT - 78/100

svaisn
17th December 2013, 09:18 PM
இதுபோன்ற இசை நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் ரஜினி புராணம் பாடி, ரஜினி கையெழுத்து போட்ட கிடாரையெல்லாம் பாடகருக்கு கொடுப்பது இசையையே இழிவுபடுத்துவது போல. ரஜினி இதுவரை கலையில் ஈடுபடுத்திக் கொண்டது நடிப்பில் மட்டுமே. அதிலும் வணிகம் சார்ந்த மலிவான படங்களிலேயே பெரும்பாலான படங்களைத் தந்திருக்கிறார். கிடார் கலைஞர்கள் நிறையபேர் கெபா போன்றவர்கள் போன வாராங்களில் வந்து சென்றார்களே! அவர்களின் கையெழுத்தையாவது பதித்திருக்கலாம். சூப்பர் சிங்கர் நிகழ்ச்சியா சொம்பு நிகழ்ச்சியா!!

ithu samanthame illatha oru karuthu.. anyway indha threadle ethukku mela itha pathi pesama erukurathu nallathu...

venkkiram
17th December 2013, 10:49 PM
ithu samanthame illatha oru karuthu.. anyway indha threadle ethukku mela itha pathi pesama erukurathu nallathu... இன்னாபா கதையாக்கிது! இசைத் துறைக்கு சம்பந்தமே இல்லாத ஒரு ஆளுக்காக துதி பாடும் செயலை விமர்சனம் செய்தால் சம்பந்தமே இல்லாத செயலா?

svaisn
17th December 2013, 11:12 PM
Nov.. did u see the poster which is going rounds in fb... with Syed, Parvathi and Diwa appo top 3 ithu thanaa???

NOV
18th December 2013, 04:58 AM
Nov.. did u see the poster which is going rounds in fb... with Syed, Parvathi and Diwa appo top 3 ithu thanaa???the poster I pasted above?
Yes confirmed.

svaisn
18th December 2013, 09:30 AM
neenga than post paneengala :lol:

NOV
18th December 2013, 06:41 PM
Evergreen Classics Day 3 (Motivational Songs Round) begins with
Parvathi singing the PS classic ninaikka therindha maname (how is this a motivational song?)

This is proof that Parvathi can get away with anything.
Anyway, her singing is very mediocre. Hope the judges assess her fairly.

Unni - Soul was missing. Husky. Clarity of sangathis missing. No feel. But not a bad performance. - 8/10
Chitra - I liked it. Tricky sangathis but clarity was missing. shruthi went off - 8/10
Srini - this is a thathuva paadal :)))))))))))))))))))) sangathi was slow. I liked your style. you are struggling in higher pitches. Also says its a good perf. 8/10
Sujatha - 8/10
Mano - 8/10
Total - 40/50 GT 82/100

Musical Genius MS Viswanathan arrives with fanfare!

NOV
18th December 2013, 06:51 PM
Sarath Santhosh performs anbukku naan adimai - a Jesudass song

Chitra - very nice. very clean. - 9/10
Mano - (recalls his first days with MSV) - 8/10
Sujatha - 9/10
Unni - 9/10
Srini - 8/10
Total - 43/50 GT 83/100

NOV
18th December 2013, 06:58 PM
Syed Subahan performs the classic ullam enbadhu aamai - the cinema version!

Chitra - You sang well. could have done better in one part - 8/10
Mano - 8/10
Sujatha - Beautifully rendered. 9/10
Unni - 9/10
Srini - I loved your singing. No artificiality. You sang it very well.9/10
Total - 43/50 GT 87/100

NOV
18th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Sonia sings thangathile oru kurai irundhaalum (ungal voicela kurai irundhaalum tharathil kurai illai ;)

Unni - You sang well. you lowered shruthi. - 9/10
Chitra - You managed well. I liked it - 8/10
Mano - 8/10
Sujatha - 8/10
Total - 41/50 GT 83/100

NOV
18th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Placings at end of TWO rounds
1. Syed Subahan
2. Diwakar
3. Sarath & Sonia
5. Parvathi
6. Arvind

NOV
18th December 2013, 07:16 PM
Next is DUET ROUND
To begin Arvind & Diwakar sing irandu kaigal naangaanaal

Arvind gets 41 - 119 points
Diwakar gets 41 - 123 points

NOV
18th December 2013, 08:00 PM
Leaked video on AR Rahman at Super Singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDuGPf9Zh94&feature=youtu.be

svaisn
19th December 2013, 12:30 AM
GOing by the Marks so far.. Arvind elimination confirmed this week :)

venkkiram
19th December 2013, 09:43 AM
மனோ விமர்சனம் பன்ற ஒவ்வொரு வேளையிலும் பாடகர்களுக்கு எவ்வளவு உபயோகமா இருக்கு! நேர்த்தியா சொல்ல வேண்டியத சொல்லி அசத்துறாரு. பழைய பாடல்கள் என்றாலும் அதை அணு அணுவா ரசித்துப் பாடிப் பார்த்தால் மட்டுமே இதெல்லாம் வசப்படக் கூடிய ஒன்று. நம்ம ஜட்ஜ் மக்களும் இருக்கே! ஸ்ரீனிவாஸ் ஒரு நாளைக்காவது இதுபோல பேசியிருக்காரா? சும்மா பேருக்கு உச்சரிப்பு சரியில்லை, உணர்வு இல்லை, சங்கதி அங்க இங்க, சுருதி அங்க இங்க போனிச்சி இப்படின்னும் மொழுகியே வேண்டியவர்களுக்கு 9, வேண்டப்படாதவர்களுக்கு 8 என அதையும் மற்றர்கள் எப்படி எப்படி மதிப்பெண் வழக்குகிறார்கள் என்பதைப் பொறுத்து ஸ்ரீனி, உன்னி, சுஜாதா கொடுக்கிற பாரபட்சம் இருக்கே! அசிங்கமா இருக்கு! மனோ, சித்ராவே 8 கொடுக்கும்போது இவர்கள் 9 கொடுப்பதும், மாறாக மனோ, சித்ராவே 9 கொடுக்கும்போது இவர்கள் 8 கொடுப்பதும் வேடிக்கை. இவர்களுக்கு நடுவர் இடத்தில் உட்கார தகுதியே இல்லை. மதிப்பெண் வழங்கும் முறையே தவறு. எல்லோரையும் ஒரிரண்டு நொடிகளுக்குள் மதிப்பெண் பட்டனை அழுத்தச் சொல்லணும் அப்போ தெரியும் இவர்கள் வண்டவாளம் என்னவென்று. மற்றர்வர்கள் எத்தனை மதிப்பெண் வழங்குகிறார் என கணக்கில் வைத்து தான் மதிப்பெண் வழங்குதல் சுயபுத்தியே இல்லாத ஒன்று.

venkkiram
19th December 2013, 09:49 AM
ஒவ்வொரு மெட்டையும் சுரம் பிரித்து ரொம்ப அழகா விவரிக்கும் ஆற்றம் மனோ போன்றவர்களுக்கு இயல்பாகவே இருக்கிறது. ஸ்ரீனி, உன்னி, சுஜாதா மூவருக்குமே தமிழ்ப் பாடல்களைப் பொருத்தவரை ஞானம் குறைவு என்பது ஒவ்வொரு சூப்பர் சிங்கர் சீசனிலும் தெளிவாக தெரிகிறது. இப்போட்டியில் பாடப்படும் தமிழ்ப் பாடல்கள் 100 என எடுத்துக்கொண்டால் இவர்கள் மூவருக்கும் அதிக பட்சம் 25 பாடல்கள் மட்டுமே தெரிந்திருக்கிறது. மற்றதையெல்லாம் இலக்கணமாக அணுகத் தெரியவில்லை.

NOV
19th December 2013, 07:24 PM
Timeless Classic Day 4 - Quarter Finals

Duet round today begins with pattikaadaa pattanamaa by Syed Subahan & Parvathi
Parvathi is singing like Madurai Express.... Syed starts of brilliantly - a nice contrast to Parvathi's singing. No sign of vijay voice!
Srini - Amazing and I felt like dancing. (He is made to dance by MSV & Bhavana)
Unni - great perf by both. parvathi needs attitude
Chitra - Energetic. Good attitude. parvathi's sangathis were good
Syed - 43 points ; 130 total
Parvathi - 42 points ; 124 total

Sarath & Sonia sing the impossible thEsulaavuthe OH MY GOD! I am going to give Sarath and Sonia a FULL 10 points for daring to sing this song!!!! Oh my god! They are singing the FULL song! clap clap clap clap clap
Chitra - low notes was difficult for sharath, high notes for Sonia...
Mano - altho I congratulate on your choice of song, you must be careful too in not missing sangathis.
Sharath - 41 - 124 total (same as Parvathi)
Sonia - 40 (all give 8 ) - 123 total

MSV singing pullaangkuzhal kodutha... in his extra bad karakara voice. Mano went to assist him and made it a screeching contest...

At end of third round, the scores are
Arvind - 119
Sonia - 123
Parvathi - Sarath - 124
Diwakar - 125
Syed Subahan - 130

One on One Round next:
Syed Subahan vs Sharath
Diwakar vsSonia

Syed sings unga ponnaana kaigal punnaagalaamaa
Unni - what a perf! perfect!
Chitra - I loved it

Sarath Santhosh sings ponmagal vandhaal
Srini - you really challenged Syed
Chitra - I like very much. Both were equal
Sujatha - You chose well.
WHO WILL WIN THIS ROUND?

Srini: Syed was a little better than Sharath and enters Top 5!!!!

Diwakar sings adi ennadi raakkamaa in one on one round
Sujatha - Superb but some shruthi problem?
Chitra - power packed performance

Sonia??????!!!!! :)

venkkiram
19th December 2013, 07:55 PM
Congrats Syed for being selected for top 5. You deserve. What a raw talent! You and Diwakar prove many people wrong. The only two could emote well the feel of the song compared to the rest.

NOV
20th December 2013, 06:38 PM
Timeless Classics Round - The Grand Finale
This week saw the best of songs with a generally fair assessment by the judges. One of the best weeks of Super Singer Season 4, this week will lead to the Top 5! Who will be eliminated today?

Sonia begins the one-on-one with the immensely popular elandha payam - fortunately for her, without LRE's presence!

Standing ovation from Unni and others!
Unni - outstanding. didnt expect this from you!
Chitra - no one can believe you are having throat problem.
Srini - tough fight Diwakar vs Sonia - you are a true champion
Srini & Mano abstains from making selection....
Unni - Sonia
Chitra - Sonia
Sujatha - Sonia

NOV
20th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Parvathi & Arvind on one-on-one
Parvathi sings Yaaradi nee mohini, a duet - very lively performance. She is giving her 100%!
Its all out war! Parvathi is singing ALL the charanams! and splendidly too!

Unni - Rocking. Lots of temp changes but you sang correctly. Good punch. You gave everything.
Chitra - You sang easily. Sangathi rendition was very good.

Arvind sings the not so popular Seergazhiyaar's saattai kaiyil kondu from Kadhal Jothi

Arvind
Mano - I dont know where you took breath... fantastic job
Chitra - I feel tired listening. Superb without loss of energy.
Srini - Outstanding. Tough fight between Parvathi & Arvind.
Bhavana - uyira koduththu paadine... He says his father is the one who asked him to sing the tough song.
Mano - Arvind
Chitra - Parvathi becos of intricacies
Unni - Parvathi
Srini - Arvind
Sujatha - tie-breaker chooses ..........

NOV
20th December 2013, 06:59 PM
Syed Subahan is the Performer of the Week!
Now is the time to reveal the Top 5

Syed has already qualified.
Diwakar, Sonia, Parvathi & Sharath go into Top 5

Arvind & Sharath sing two songs, one minute each for the tie-breaker.

rajeshkrv
21st December 2013, 10:48 AM
few years back bharat sundar and another guy sang Neeye unakku endrum so well

see this guy.. doing both portions so well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxiRlWFRqIc

diwakar and narayanan were ok

NOV
21st December 2013, 06:48 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am loss for words Rajesh

svaisn
23rd December 2013, 09:12 PM
Indha week enna round??

NOV
24th December 2013, 04:50 AM
AR Rahman round.
He comes to the set today.

R.Latha
26th December 2013, 10:06 AM
AR Rahman round videos. dont miss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dYYxhAHkRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQmiGlzL4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMt4ZoyK1TM

R.Latha
30th December 2013, 09:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvlg1HmdBxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcT7NMWfij4

R.Latha
30th December 2013, 09:31 AM
A.R. Rahman round highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM5mbeVBkek

svaisn
30th December 2013, 09:38 PM
Who got eliminated NOV??

NOV
31st December 2013, 05:09 AM
Who got eliminated NOV??Last week no one.
This week there will be two eliminations: one on Wednesday and another on Friday.

I guess you already know who gets eliminated.

svaisn
31st December 2013, 09:18 PM
Nandri Nov..

Athu than neenga oru 1 month munnadiye solliteengala :lol: I lost the interest to watch didnt even watch mr.Rahman's week....

Change the thread topic to just Super Singer :)

R.Latha
2nd January 2014, 07:52 AM
judges turned jokers this week. gave several 10's!

NOV
2nd January 2014, 08:05 AM
judges turned jokers this week. gave several 10's!
most people have given up on them... this whole show is a drama... just for TRP Ratings...

venkkiram
3rd January 2014, 08:45 AM
ஸ்ரீனிவாசின், சுஜாதாவின் கொஞ்ச நஞ்ச நேர்மையும் திவாகருக்கு 39 மதிப்பெண் கொடுத்து அடுத்த சுற்றுக்கு முன்னெடுத்ததில் காற்றில் பறந்து விட்டது. திவாகர் இதுவரை பாடிய பாடலிலேயே கொடுமையான பாடல் தேர்வென்றால் அது வெஸ்டர்ன் சுற்றில் வந்த "சம்திங் சம்திங்" பாடல்தான். அதையும் அவ்வளவு சிறப்பாக பாடவேயில்லை. கேவலம். இப்படி பொய் மதிப்பெண்கள் வாங்கித்தான் அடுத்த சுற்றுக்கு திவாகர் போகவேண்டுமா? அதைவிட திவாகருக்கு அவமானம் வேறு ஒன்றும் இல்லை. பாவனா ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் இன்னும் இத்தனை பாயிண்ட்ஸ் எடுத்தால்தான் இத்தனை பேரையும் முந்தலாம் என போட்டியாளரிடம் பேசுவதே மறைமுகமாக நடுவர்களுக்கு இத்தனை மதிப்பெண் கொடுங்கள் என எடுத்துக் கொடுப்பதுதான். இதைவிட கொடுமை.. பாடுவதற்கு முன்பாகவே சோனியாவிடம் "நீ இத்தனை பாயிண்ட்ஸ் எடுக்கணும், எடுத்தால் தான் அடுத்த சுற்று" என்றெல்லாம் பயப்படுத்தி நன்றாக பாடக்கூடிய மனநிலையை கெடுத்தது போட்டியின் அராஜகங்களில் ஒன்று. வெஸ்டர்ன் சுற்றில் சரத், சையத், சோனியா இவர்கள் மூவருமே திவாகரை விட மேம்பட்ட விதத்தில் பாடினார்கள். மற்ற பாடகர்களை விட திவாகர் சரியாக பாடவில்லை என்பதே உண்மை.

R.Latha
3rd January 2014, 12:59 PM
soniyaku ticket koduthaachu

R.Latha
7th January 2014, 03:08 PM
nov poster comes true. syed, parvati, divakar go to finals. sharth out but my guess both him and soniya will be brought ;) to finals.

NOV
7th January 2014, 06:45 PM
Yes Latha, both of them are instant WC entrants...

NOV
7th January 2014, 06:45 PM
TOP 3 New session begins!
The top 3 direct finalists Diwakar, Parvathi & Syed will wait for sms votes.
In the meantime there will be Wild Card round - the first two are Sonia and Sharath Santhosh.
The new judges are Sriram & Vijaya Prakash
Additional judges are Actress/Singer Andrea and Singer/MD Karthik

NOV
7th January 2014, 07:07 PM
Finally after weeks of mediocre singing, today's show sees some very good performances

First singer is Ramesh who sings the often repeated, boring, kanne kalaimaane. He sounds exactly like the dreaded Arun Mozhi :yucks:

Deepthi Suresh sings the haunting and difficult mEgamE mEgamE - the VJ ghazal style song

Sai Vignesh sings raaga theebam Etrum neram, a semi classical song as always... good boy! Seems like a piece of cake for him (except the aalaap) Full marks for his singing...! I am sure none of the Top 3 can do this!!!!

Ganesh sings the boring thaniyE thannan thaniyE :sigh2: Elimination worthy performance

Narayanan sings vaththi kuchi paththikkaadhadaa - bad choice of song. What a waste - I saw a lot of potential in him when he dueted with Diwakar

Madhumita sings the tough thathiththom - good selection and very well sung

Mohamed Rizwan sings ooru vittu ooru vandhu kaadhal keedhal pannaadheenga - Good job!

In today's show, a few of them are doing a better job than the Top 3!

svaisn
8th January 2014, 03:30 AM
Super Nov.. I think Madhu has some chance to be selected... Either sonia or Sarath... paakalam you never knwo...

Madhusudhan from last season I think he was eliminated early stages and then came to WC, he is now singing lots of songs i guess :) so it is only winning the 60L house vera ethuvum illa... because u dont see any trace of Saicharan.. but others like Nivas, Pooja are doing good... Ajeesh enga ponane theriyale.. so this program after a certain level is chumma eyewash than.. ennudaya thazhmaiyana karuthu...

R.Latha
9th January 2014, 02:23 PM
except ramesh, deepti, rizwan, the rest advance to next round. thatha algates got in thru popular vote

svaisn
10th January 2014, 10:04 PM
Didnt Ramesh get a direct entry to Wildcard.. I think that is what Sujatha and Srinivas said when he got eliminated...?? ore confusion :roll:

venkkiram
10th January 2014, 10:49 PM
பாடகி நிரஞ்சனா -விற்கு ஓட்டுக்களை போட்டாச்சி. "என்னை என்ன செய்தாய் வேங்குழலே" - பிரமாதம்.

http://www.supersinger.in/#!wildcard-voting/cmju

Voting is open 9 pm, Jan 9 through 12 pm, Jan 18.

NOV
11th January 2014, 05:30 AM
Ramesh screwed up in first round.

Niranjana was easily one of the best in first round but screwed up last night.

Krishnan was excellent in both rounds - Isai kettal and sona pariyaa.

venkkiram
11th January 2014, 07:41 PM
We can vote only through website.

Discussion between friends for whome,
Sai vignesh
or
Sarath Santhosh
or
Niranjana.

All 3 have potential and capable, trained voices..

Roshan
14th January 2014, 11:49 AM
According to my analysis, 99% chance for 2 of these 3 - Aravind, Sharath Santhosh and Sonia. Rest- people can keep discussing, that's all.

Roshan
14th January 2014, 05:38 PM
Let us wait for the final result and then talk. Agree last night she was not good !

svaisn
14th January 2014, 08:49 PM
Saw few performances.. Sai Vignesh was good too... I loved Sarath Santhosh thoongatha vizhigal....

venkkiram
14th January 2014, 09:33 PM
Sarath Santhosh should have been in top 3 instead of Syed. The way Sarath trying out many flavors of songs is commendable. Even during the 1 min round, Sarath's performance for both the songs are much better than Syed's attempts. Dynamics and voice structure play a vital role in singing. Sarath tops in those aspects.

svaisn
14th January 2014, 09:47 PM
Sarath Santhosh should have been in top 3 instead of Syed. The way Sarath trying out many flavors of songs is commendable. Even during the 1 min round, Sarath's performance for both the songs are much better than Syed's attempts. Dynamics and voice structure play a vital role in singing. Sarath tops in those aspects.

Very true... Syed was more afav in the top 3... Sarath was better and he was the most consistent performer in this season I guess... Finals ponaalum will be veru difficult to win with the voting by public it will either go to Diwakar or Syed...

Roshan
14th January 2014, 10:10 PM
Saw few performances.. Sai Vignesh was good too... I loved Sarath Santhosh thoongatha vizhigal....

Sai Vignesh was good but his inexperience and immaturity show. He is definitely a great talent but this season is too early for him. Hope he comes back strong in the next season with better understanding of film song dynamics. Dhivagar's excellent performance of mazhai thuli is still fresh in my mind.

Roshan
14th January 2014, 10:11 PM
Very true... Syed was more afav in the top 3... Sarath was better and he was the most consistent performer in this season I guess... Finals ponaalum will be veru difficult to win with the voting by public it will either go to Diwakar or Syed...

Dhivagar, Sonia and Parvathy (in that order) have more public support than Syed I think.

venkkiram
14th January 2014, 10:17 PM
Syed repeats his song selection and violates the basic rule for a competition event. A singer should not sing the same song twice. He sang Guru's Aaruyire song during the initial round as well as the recent crucial round where he competed with others to get through the top 3. C'mon.. you have no other Rahman songs to sing? And his choice selection for one among 2 on the 1 min round with Sarath was "kollaiyile thennai".. any kid can sing that song in a clear tempo. Other than mood, there is nothing in that song for a singer to excel on stage. What kind of rules these (so called) judges follow to select a singer?

venkkiram
14th January 2014, 10:22 PM
Sai Vignesh was good but his inexperience and immaturity show. He is definitely a great talent but this season is too early for him. Hope he comes back strong in the next season with better understanding of film song dynamics. Dhivagar's excellent performance of mazhai thuli is still fresh in my mind. I disagree. Your view dittos Srini and he uses the same weapon against him just to belittle Sai among others. His renditions for "Raaga theepam", "Unnaik kaaNaatha" were topnotch performances.

Roshan
14th January 2014, 10:52 PM
I disagree. Your view dittos Srini and he uses the same weapon against him just to belittle Sai among others. His renditions for "Raaga theepam", "Unnaik kaaNaatha" were topnotch performances.

I am not following Srini.. I dont care what Srini says. This is my own personal opinion. His voice itself is still very kiddish and he should come in Season 5 or Season 6 and I am sure he will excel. The songs you mentioned were just good not top notch IMO.

Roshan
14th January 2014, 10:52 PM
Syed repeats his song selection and violates the basic rule for a competition event. A singer should not sing the same song twice. He sang Guru's Aaruyire song during the initial round as well as the recent crucial round where he competed with others to get through the top 3. C'mon.. you have no other Rahman songs to sing? And his choice selection for one among 2 on the 1 min round with Sarath was "kollaiyile thennai".. any kid can sing that song in a clear tempo. Other than mood, there is nothing in that song for a singer to excel on stage. What kind of rules these (so called) judges follow to select a singer?

You cannot expect justice when it comes to Syed. That's the irony of this season.

Roshan
15th January 2014, 01:57 PM
If so, thiru Alagesan is the first eligible contestant, as per age and experience.

You didn't get my point. No problem let us leave it.

R.Latha
22nd January 2014, 09:45 AM
no surprise in wildcard results. sarath and soniya go

Roshan
22nd January 2014, 03:47 PM
no surprise in wildcard results. sarath and soniya go

I told na ?

R.Latha
27th January 2014, 09:20 AM
now tell your predictions

R.Latha
1st February 2014, 09:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_pgkpMtMs

NOV
1st February 2014, 09:26 PM
very poor choice of songs by contestants... putting everyone to sleep ... its almost midnight here

k_vanan
1st February 2014, 10:04 PM
very poor choice of songs by contestants... putting everyone to sleep ... its almost midnight here

Agree... Why the performance in open stage. Sound is very bad ?

k_vanan
1st February 2014, 10:05 PM
Really disappoint with diwarkar performance today :(

NOV
1st February 2014, 10:06 PM
Sonia's voice is cracking... generally poor performance by all.... so far

k_vanan
1st February 2014, 10:38 PM
2nd performance by diwakar

:thumbsup:

venkkiram
2nd February 2014, 08:25 AM
My pick from this whole ASS season - from the top 5 are Sarath, Diwakar, Parvathi, Sonia and Syed in order.

R.Latha
2nd February 2014, 12:54 PM
diwakar may be won it before the finals event. he had 7lakh out of 13 lakh votes. but he justified it on saturday in second performance.
syed not bad. he had masses behind him after diwakar
sarath good performances but no popular appeal to get votes
sonia very nervous very average
parvathy sounded like already given up

question is who will make it big in films

venkkiram
2nd February 2014, 01:03 PM
diwakar may be won it before the finals event. he had 7lakh out of 13 lakh votes. but he justified it on saturday in second performance.
syed not bad. he had masses behind him after diwakar
sarath good performances but no popular appeal to get votes
sonia very nervous very average
parvathy sounded like already given up

I think all the vote counts are fake. Its just an eyewash. The way Judges pampered Parvathy right from the beginning I thought she would get the first or second prize at least.

venkkiram
2nd February 2014, 01:13 PM

Imman's FB wall status: "Glad to introduce the talented Diwakar for my upcoming film #Panjumuttai starring Makapa Anand in the lead..Lyric by Yugabharathi..Directed by Mohan..Praise God!"

:notworthy:

geno
2nd February 2014, 04:26 PM
My pick from this whole ASS season - from the top 5 are Sarath, Diwakar, Parvathi, Sonia and Syed in order.

This means that you dont prefer anyone NOT trained in Telungu Plagiarised Shastriya Singing methodology! (from ancient thamizh isai, ofcourse)

ASS is a freudian slip for an acronym!

Actually, im interested in another fact -- "vidai kodu engaL nAdE" acrtually "seeks" to record the Pain and Agony of a people who were stripped of their Motherland/their ethnic nation and left to be "yEthilikaL" , refugees in alien lands.

And Syed sings it and Anti-Tamil Genocidal celebrators cheer for him too!

This simply proves the soul-less existence of these self-anointed "connoisseurs" - who Project art - bereft of any soul.

Music cannot be just a craft; it has to represent everything/ most parts of what human beings like to call as their civilization.

The whole "music competitions" are becoming Sham events.

But good to see that the "carnatic dinosaurs" have been silenced in this round!

JamesDap
2nd February 2014, 06:03 PM
Diwakar is a very promising talent for sure. But his Humma Humma gaffe suggests he needs more training under his belt. The rest struggled to project their voice powerfully in the open arena. Parvathy esp got exposed, her voice was just not strong enough.

venkkiram
2nd February 2014, 06:32 PM
Diwakar is a very promising talent for sure. But his Humma Humma gaffe suggests he needs more training under his belt. The rest struggled to project their voice powerfully in the open arena. Parvathy esp got exposed, her voice was just not strong enough. Parvathy might have had peer pressure that sucked her ability to perform on stage. That does not mean her singing skills will fade away.

JamesDap
2nd February 2014, 07:00 PM
Maybe it was pressure but I think even in the studio performances, she was always a bit 'quiet'. It didn't show up so much there, but in an open air concert, it can be a problem. She CAN project good volume in more uptempo songs as she showed on Thee thee thee performance but she needs to do that in the more melodic songs where she tends to mumble.

venkkiram
2nd February 2014, 07:11 PM
I doubt at the choice of songs. Especially on Sarath, Soniya and Parvathy performances. Whether they are personal choices or forced/controlled by management I don't know. Sarath would have taken better songs.. His "Nandha en Nilaa " would be a better finale song. He sang plenty of good songs than those songs he sung on final. Same for Sonia and Paravthi.

JamesDap
2nd February 2014, 07:16 PM
I don't know why management would force Sarath to sing Om Sivoham. It's a great song but it's not meant to be sung in an entertainment programme. And I thought Sonia as well as Parvathy's choices pretty much reflected their typical preferences. I found Syed's choices unexpected, if at all.

R.Latha
2nd February 2014, 08:46 PM
The way Judges pampered Parvathy right from the beginning I thought she would get the first or second prize at least.
i think she had no chance. in these ASS competitions, you can pretty much forget talent. only mass appeal matters. recall what happened to pooja last time.

R.Latha
2nd February 2014, 08:51 PM
anyone noticed, the giant check presented to diwakar already had his name printed. how they know he is going to win?

JamesDap
2nd February 2014, 09:13 PM
^^ By that logic, pl consider that the grand slam trophy raised by a tennis player within only a few minutes after his victory also has his own name engraved on it.

It's just a sort of banner saying he has won an APARTMENT worth Rs.60 lakhs anyway, not a real bank cheque. They can easily arrange for alternatives printed in each finalist's name, probably did so too. Not to say that these shows cannot be rigged (I am least bothered about winner or loser in any case and don't see why viewers in general should be either), but that kind of reasoning doesn't necessarily establish it.

NOV
3rd February 2014, 07:40 AM
oh, come on, the whole show has been rigged right from the word go. didn't you watch diwagar performing like a winner just upon entry?
the whole show was about TRP ratings and should be treated just like any other mega serial. :lol2:

JamesDap
3rd February 2014, 07:33 PM
Again, didn't say it wasn't rigged. Just that merely because the name was printed on his cheque - if it can be called that - doesn't establish rigging. I couldn't care less either which way as I don't consider him an undeserving winner. One of the rare instances when rigging was done sensibly.

R.Latha
3rd February 2014, 08:10 PM
TRP rating ok. why the poll must be rigged. diwakar fan following was clearly visible.

JamesDap
3rd February 2014, 08:43 PM
^^^ Heard that Sharad Santosh's dad had thanked andhra fans for voting. Maybe Star Vijay feared a parochial rout and didn't take a chance? Diwakar is fairly hot property now. Not 'worth' playing fair because if he had lost, it would have dampened the enthusiasm a bit. It's all commercial now, if ever it wasn't.

venkkiram
3rd February 2014, 09:17 PM
ஏழைக் குடும்பத்தில் இருந்து வந்திருக்கிறான் திவாகர் என்ற மந்திரத்தையே விஜய் டிவி நன்றாக பயன்படுத்திக் கொண்டது ஆரோக்யமான போக்கல்ல என நினைக்கிறேன். விஜய் டிவியும் கடைசி வரையில் அவர்களது பெற்றோர்களை சாதாரண உடைகளில் காண்பித்துக் கொண்டது. மக்கள் ஒட்டு என ஒரு தொலைக்காட்சி நிறுவனம் சொல்வதே பொய்யான யுகங்களுக்கு உதவும் வகையில் அமைந்துவிடுகிறது. ஏழைக் குடும்பத்திலிருந்து திறமைகள் வந்தால் அது கண்டிப்பாக அங்கீகரிக்கப் படவேண்டியதுதான். ஆனால் விஜய் டிவி அதைப் பயன்படுத்தும் விதம் கேள்விக்கு உரியது. இவர்களுக்கு நிகழ்ச்சி பிரபலம் ஆக ஏழை என்ற அஸ்திரம் ஒரு கருவியாகவே பயன்படுத்தப் பட்டு வருகிறது. ஏழை பணக்காரர் என்ற வேறுபாடு ஒரு போட்டியின் ஆரம்ப நிலைத் தேர்வுகளிலிருந்து களையப் படணும். ஆனால் போட்டி முழுவதும் அதையே காரணம் காண்பித்து ஒருவர் உயர்வடைவதொ, தாழ்த்தப் படுவதோ எந்தத் துறைக்கும் நல்லதல்ல.

JamesDap
3rd February 2014, 09:31 PM
People should not waste SMS charge on votes. It's just a TV contest. I really don't understand why people get so obsessed with these things, projecting their desires and ambitions on a contestant they don't know and haven't met. Like Gurkhas voting en masse to make Prashant Tamang the winner in Indian Idol. Where is Prashant now?

R.Latha
4th February 2014, 07:54 PM
this year is better than the sai saran joke last time. also ajeesh before.

svaisn
4th February 2014, 10:00 PM
Very happy Diwakar won :clap: I think he deserved it... Sarath was also good...

I completely agree with you Venki, andha sorry figure cut panunathu was so bad - Vijay TV pathetic to the core...

R.Latha
27th January 2016, 01:17 PM
super singer 5 now in quarter finals

anand
arjun
fareeda
raja ganapathy
siyad

who will go to semi finals

R.Latha
27th January 2016, 01:24 PM
26-01-2016 fareeda performance

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5uCyIyS48MRF7f4kfw

NOV
27th January 2016, 02:05 PM
Arjun will be eliminated next.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

aanaa
16th March 2016, 08:53 PM
மார்ச்-18ல் ஏர்டெல் சூப்பர் சிங்கர் சீசன் 5 பைனல்
ஏர்டெல் சூப்பர் சிங்கர் சீசன் 5 தனது இறுதிக்கட்டத்தை அடைந்துள்ளது, கிராண்ட் ஃபினாலே லைவ் வரும் மார்ச் 18 ஆம் நாள் சென்னை D B ஜெயின் காலேஜ் மைதானத்தில், மாலை 6 மணி முதல் நடக்கும் இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி நேரடி ஒளிப்பரப்பு செய்யப்படும். கடந்த ஒரு வருடமாக பல பாடகர்கள், வித்வான்கள், திரை நட்சத்திரங்கள், வாரம் ஒரு அட்டகாசமான தீம், அற்புதமான போட்டியாளர்கள் என அத்தனை இசை பரிட்சைகளையும் கடந்து வந்த ஐந்து இறுதிப் போட்டியாளர்கள், ஃபரிதா (SS02), ஆனந்த் அரவிந்தாக்ஷன் (SS05), சியாத் (SS04), ராஜா கணபதி (SS03) மற்றும் லக்ஷ்மி ப்ரதீப் (SS07) ஆகியோர் அந்த பிரமாண்ட மேடையில் பாட தீவிர பயிற்சி எடுத்து வருகின்றனர். <br><br>இன்று வெள்ளித்திரையில் பின்னணி பாடகர்களாக வலம் வரும் சூப்பர் சிங்கர்ஸ், இந்த பிரமாண்ட மேடையில் பல இசை ஜாம்பவான்கள் மற்றும் இசையமைப்பாளர்கள் முன் பாடி அற்புதமான வாய்ப்பை தக்கவைத்துக் கொண்டனர். இம்முறை இவர்களின் கடின முயற்சி திருவினையாக்க உங்களது விருப்பத்துக்குகந்த பாடகருக்கு கிடைக்க, www.supersinger.in என்னும் இணையதளத்தின் மூலம் மார்ச் 18 வரை வாக்களிக்கலாம்.
இந்த முறை கிராண்ட் ஃபினாலே லைவ் இன்னும் பிரமாண்டமாய் அரங்கேரவிருக்கிறது. பிரபல பாடகர்காளான கானா பாலா , சித் ஸ்ரீராம் பார்வையாளர்களை இசையால் உற்சாகப்படுத்த உள்ளனர். போட்டியாளர்களுக்கு இரண்டு சுற்றுமே ஃப்ரீ ஸ்டைல் வகையில் அமையும், மேலும் போட்டியாளர்கள் பியானோ இசைக் கலைஞர் ஸ்டீபன் தேவஸ்ஸியின் இசையில் பாடவுள்ளனர். சூப்பர் சிங்கரின் ஆஸ்தான நடுவர்கள் மற்றும் பாடகர்கள் சித்ரா, மஹாராஜன், மால்குடி சுபா, உஷா ஊத்துப், மனோ மற்றும் ஸ்ரீனிவாஸ் ஆகியோர் நடுவர்களாக பங்கேற்ப்பார்கள். மேலும் இந்த சீசனின் மத்த டாப் போட்டியாளர்கள், பாடகர் மனோ மற்றும் ஸ்ரீனிவாஸ்வுடன் சேர்ந்து இசை விருந்தளிக்க உள்ளார்கள். இன்னும் பல பாடல்களும், கச்சேரிகளும், வியக்கவைக்கும் இசை விருந்துகளும் அரங்கேரவுள்ளது, காணத்தவறாதீர்கள் !!!

நன்றி: தினமலர்

NOV
17th March 2016, 05:02 PM
SONGS LIST FOR GRAND FINALE

FIRST ROUND (Semi Classical)

FARIDHA......Pazham nee Appaa

RAJAGANAPATHY....Aarupadai veedu konda murugaa

SIYAD.........Vidukathaiyah indha Vaazhkai

ANAND......Vedham Anuvilum Naadham

LAKSHMI..... Naan oru sindhu plus medley

SECOND ROUND........(with Devassy BAND.)

FARIDHA.....SECRET OF SUCCESS

RAJAGANAPATHY...Aalumaa Dolumaa & Adiye

SIYAD.....Raasaathi en usirule

ANAND.....Anbin vaasalile Kadal

LAKSHMI..... Thee thithikkum Thee theenda theenda!

After the above TWO Rounds are over ...while the votes and judges marks are tallied....Medley performances, Ilaiyaraaja round by Judge Srinivas, Arjun Adapalli, Latha Krishna...followed by second Medley by SS Senior, Soumya, Nirujen...mixed songs...

R.Latha
18th March 2016, 12:17 PM
unga vote yarukku

NOV
18th March 2016, 12:28 PM
Raja Ganapathy

R.Latha
18th March 2016, 12:31 PM
best performances
http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer-5/4207/best-of-siyad/7734/12
http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer-5/4207/best-of-lakshmi/7732/12
http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer-5/4207/best-of-anand-aravindakshan/7730/12
http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer-5/4207/best-of-faridha/7731/12
http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer-5/4207/best-of-rajaganapathy/7733/12

NOV
18th March 2016, 12:34 PM
Vote for Rajaganapathy Gopalakrishnan for Super Singer 5 Title!
Log on to http://www.supersinger.in and click on SS03, five times (per email id per day)
Who is Raja Ganapathy? He is Airtel Super Singer 5's most talented, hardworking and independent contestant.
Why should he win..............
kalakka poavadhu yaaru? - nee dhaan
nilaikka poavadhu yaaru? - nee dhaan
varundhi uzhaippavan yaaru? - nee dhaan
vayasai tholaithavan yaaru? - nee dhaan
unakku thaane kodukka veNdum
Super Singer pattam, Raaja vaazhga!
Raja Ganapathy Super Singer!
Raja Ganapathy Super Singer!

R.Latha
18th March 2016, 01:11 PM
my vote Siyad - SS04

R.Latha
21st March 2016, 08:51 AM
results

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k1VceuLGCZwm5hgdv7I?logo=0&hideInfos=1&syndication=142709

NOV
21st March 2016, 08:54 AM
my vote Siyad - SS04
[emoji38]2:

NOV
21st March 2016, 08:54 AM
Airtel Super Singer 5 is finally over.
Whatever the results, there will be enough sections of society who will not be happy with them.
For me, every one of them is a winner; Super Singer will definitely make a difference in their lives. Let's bless them to get the most in their future.
For the future contests, let us predict who will be the channel's choice to win the contest and not who is the best singer of them all. Less heartache all around... with less tension and enmity. :)

NOV
21st March 2016, 08:55 AM
I think we can safely say that Anand was the channel's choice of winner and everything was manipulated to ensure that this happens, including the removal of Arjun, who could have given him a tough contest in popularity.
Unni being absent when anything obviously unusual was about to happen, should also have been clues for us. :)
I have nothing against Anand - he is a deserving victor too.

JamesFague
21st March 2016, 09:09 AM
Mr Nov Sir,

From the beginning the results are manipulated one only. In my opinion the results are biased towards particular state.

Correct me if am wrong.

NOV
21st March 2016, 11:04 AM
I don't think it has any such biases. I too don't have any problems with other people singing Tamil songs.

If not, we won't have giants like TMS, PS, SPB, SJ etc

R.Latha
21st March 2016, 02:46 PM
[emoji38]2:

alumma dolumma
unga alum outumma

:lol:

NOV
21st March 2016, 02:59 PM
alumma dolumma
unga alum outumma

[emoji38]
Whole social media is talking about Raja saying he should be the winner!

Russellcaj
22nd March 2016, 10:29 AM
For me, LAKSHMI should be the winner.

Unnecessary boost for Fareedha by judges.

Unfare decleration of results.

JamesFague
22nd March 2016, 10:36 AM
It seems the winner is a playback singer and he has already sang for a few films.

NOV
22nd March 2016, 10:53 AM
Everyone from the judges to contestants to the channel know about this, even as early as last year.
Everyone chose to ignore it like the proverbial poosani in the rice.

NOV
22nd March 2016, 05:52 PM
Finally Vijay TV has admitted that it made a fool of itself and it's viewers by allowing a professional singer to take part in its competition and winning it in spite the judges selecting another winner.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/no-rule-playback-singers-anand-aravindakshan-cant-be-part-super-singer-vijay-tv-tells-tnm

‘No rule that playback singers like Anand can't be part of Super Singer,' Vijay TV tells TNM
Vijay TV says that Anand being a playback singer was no secret.

Pheba Mathew| Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 14:58

Following a Facebook post that went viral on Tuesday morning on questioning Vijay TV’s decision to make contestant Anand Aravindakshan the winner of its popular show Super Singer 5 winner, the channel has responded saying that they have no rules and regulations which mention that playback singers cannot be part of the show.

Talking to The News Minute, Pradeep Milroy Peter, Head of Programming said, “In our rules and regulations, it is nowhere mentioned that people from movies or people who have done playback singing cannot be part of the show.”

The Facebook post had said that Anand was previously a playback singer for many popular films and the win was unethical as the show is believed to exhibit raw and new talent. The post claims that the singer was initially eliminated in one of many rounds on the show, but brought back on a wildcard entry.

Vijay TV says that Anand being a playback singer was no secret.

Anand Aravindakshan had clarified in his first interview itself that he has done playback singing, Pradeep Milroy Peter said. “Äravind had said that he has done playback singing but he was not popular so he came for the show so that the entire world will take notice of him,” he said.

Criticizing people who spread false news, he said, “This entire news is done by people who don’t even watch the show. A viewer will know that he has done playback singing and we are not hiding anything,” he said.

The Super Singer had rules not to include playback singers earlier. “In the beginning seasons, four to five years back we said no playback singers can be part of the show. When we do auditions, there are hundreds of people who do tracks for directors or religious albums so technically we could not qualify everyone so we removed those rules. In Super Singer senior, about two seasons ago before this rule was removed. Those rules are not at all applicable now,” he said.

He added, “Don’t you think if a playback singer is being a contestant on the show, won't we feel proud of it?”

Russellaqi
26th January 2018, 08:39 AM
No new thread for the latest Super Singer?