PDA

View Full Version : Does Love Exist?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Appu s
16th June 2010, 10:35 PM
Hey Cancer

1. I'm not in any side.

2. Avoid Typing in Caps.

3. TM doesn't say that arranged couples are living in heaven either. In fact his stance on marriage is widely known.

1. ok
2. yea sure ;) TM thirmba thirumba athaiye solrar.. but ans. panna maatenkrar. :(
3. That is not for TM alone.. people here talking like only Love marriage couple struggling to survive for happy life.
my intention was ,even after marriage Love is exist.. why he is not answering for that.. anyhow not going to ask that again.. :neutral:

Wibha
16th June 2010, 10:36 PM
For Girls (not Shakthiprabha :poke: ) :
1. the above one..
2. He is no way can find a job and can provide bread and butter and u come to understand that at a time..

Will u still marry him..?

Be honest :roll:

appaala meet panren :wave:

Of course.

Lets not forget even girls can earn and provide for the family. it doesn't matter who's the one with the job.

Thiru what is love to you?

hamid
16th June 2010, 10:37 PM
TM..

If u want personal incidents, I have seen few in my life.. from college days..

kai kooduna/kai kuudaatha kaathalkal sila paarthu irukken.. antha kaathal unamaiyaanathunnu enakku theriyum.. avatkalooda vethanaikalaiyum valaikaLaiyum bayanthaiyum paarthu irukken..

Wibha
16th June 2010, 10:38 PM
Today's 'lovers' are alive only to the call of primal instincts only and intellect or sense takes a back seat! :lol:

This is a ridiculous accusation. :x

hamid
16th June 2010, 10:40 PM
and on a side note.. when u said .. pethavangala pathi kavala padaama oodi poraangannu.. the basic culprit in most of these cases are the parents (their stupid so-called pride, fear about the soceity).. y not blame them??

ajithfederer
16th June 2010, 10:44 PM
Any love-married hubbers here??. They can share their experiences here. Aarumae illaya? :lol:.

pavalamani pragasam
16th June 2010, 10:45 PM
yappa.. thread pala thisaiyila payanikkuthu pola :lol:

TM,
u r changind stands :notthatway: But, that was enough said already and u indirectly accepted that too.. so letz move on to the next topic..

the percentage of true love (or exceptions as per ur view) in soceity..

thr is no way we can arrive at a % for tht.. but yes.. thr is a big increase in the so-called loves offlate.. and it is not good for the soceity..but terming it as 99.999999% ellam romba oovar... a pure pessimistic view.. ellame thapputhaannu nambikittu/mudivu pannnittu paarkira paarvai.. ithuvum samuukathuku nallathilla..

'enakkoru girl friend vEnumadaa girl friend illaa vaazkai waste allavaa'-nnu cinema-la paadi paadi pasangaLa usuppEththi, college campus-la( it starts in school itself), IT office-la innum pala idangaLla ithu oru 'virus' maathiri paravi, oru naagareegam maathiri kadaipidikkap pattu kadaisila- 'nallaa'(I don't know to what limit!) pazagittu ta-ta solRavanga niRaiya irukkaangaLaa illaiyaa?

app_engine
16th June 2010, 10:47 PM
Any love-married hubbers here??. They can share their experiences here. Aarumae illaya? :lol:.

I "arranged" my marriage (not my parents, but they agreed to it). Will you call it a love marriage? :-)

Appu s
16th June 2010, 10:49 PM
:lol: I know few, but That is not good idea to take as exp. :)
Feddy thanks for sharing your relatives love marriage,nice to hear about that. :cool2:

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 10:50 PM
Thiru,

Even I'm not saying love is divine or it is a holy cow which shouldn't be derided at. IMO, we cannot arrive at some numbers based on our experiences. As simple as that.

love ngrathu divine thaan .. but appadi onnu illangratha thaan naan solraen.. anyway good that u almost accepted that...

Itthudan naan ungalidam irundhu vidai perugiren. Nandri vanakkam :wave:

:ty:

P.S: 100%-lerndhu 95% vandhirukkeenga. That's some improvement :Punakku antha percentage thaan problem nnu ippa purithu.. naan 95% nnu sonnathula nee en pakkam irupaennu munnamae therinjirunthaa un vasatikkae solli irupaen :P

sathya_1979
16th June 2010, 10:51 PM
Today's 'lovers' are alive only to the call of primal instincts only and intellect or sense takes a back seat! :lol:

+22

hamid
16th June 2010, 10:53 PM
yappa.. thread pala thisaiyila payanikkuthu pola :lol:

TM,
u r changind stands :notthatway: But, that was enough said already and u indirectly accepted that too.. so letz move on to the next topic..

the percentage of true love (or exceptions as per ur view) in soceity..

thr is no way we can arrive at a % for tht.. but yes.. thr is a big increase in the so-called loves offlate.. and it is not good for the soceity..but terming it as 99.999999% ellam romba oovar... a pure pessimistic view.. ellame thapputhaannu nambikittu/mudivu pannnittu paarkira paarvai.. ithuvum samuukathuku nallathilla..

'enakkoru girl friend vEnumadaa girl friend illaa vaazkai waste allavaa'-nnu cinema-la paadi paadi pasangaLa usuppEththi, college campus-la( it starts in school itself), IT office-la innum pala idangaLla ithu oru 'virus' maathiri paravi, oru naagareegam maathiri kadaipidikkap pattu kadaisila- 'nallaa'(I don't know to what limit!) pazagittu ta-ta solRavanga niRaiya irukkaangaLaa illaiyaa?

PP madam.. I agree to that and I sincerely share your concern.. already ithe thread-la I have said mostly I will agree to TM's view on the so-called love's...

but at the same time, I cant agree with the view that every love is of this kind... for me the true love exists very much in this world even today.. and their % is definitely not less than than the so-called ones...

Shakthiprabha
and on a side note.. when u said .. pethavangala pathi kavala padaama oodi poraangannu.. the basic culprit in most of these cases are the parents (their stupid so-called pride, fear about the soceity).. y not blame them??

hamid,

Its not just fear of society. what if the DIVINE love blesses 2 ppl of different religion? There are hurdles to cross for the said couple when bitter truth strikes them hard, but the parents would not be too happy wit the choice. They are just PLAIN WORRIED about the kids. (this happens only when reliigion is diff cause the difference is too much to withstand for normal human mind)

So sometimes give parents their due creidt...pavam pethavanga.

Wibha

AND there are also others from the same places- schools,colleges, companies whatever, that actually GET TO KNOW a person, fall in love with their character and get married.

Why don't you see such people and state them as examples?

sathya_1979
SP,

Nice post!

The last statement alone seems to be factually incorrect :-) i.e. this one :
At any point of time, in any society, both men and women are equally responsible for the growth or the curse of the society.

At least in some societies, at some point of time, women were / are suppressed to ugly levels as to not have a significant say on how things are run.

opposite to this there are many places now, woman has all the say.. the fact is now the condition of the society has gone to ugliest level.
Deivame! Eppadi ungaLaala mattum ipdiyellaam mudiyudhu! Top :clap:

ajithfederer
16th June 2010, 10:54 PM
Ennanga ennai kekkuringa?. Naan enna Naatamaiya?. Sambandhapatta ninga than sollanum. :)

I "arranged" my marriage (not my parents, but they agreed to it). Will you call it a love marriage? :-)

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 10:54 PM
For Girls (not Shakthiprabha :poke: ) :
1. the above one..
2. He is no way can find a job and can provide bread and butter and u come to understand that at a time..

Will u still marry him..?

Be honest :roll:

appaala meet panren :wave:

Of course.

Lets not forget even girls can earn and provide for the family. it doesn't matter who's the one with the job.

Thiru what is love to you?

what abt the first one ?

nee manasaara sonniyo illayo..maththavanga maathiri pin vaangaama sonnathukku oru :thumbsup:

pavalamani pragasam
16th June 2010, 10:56 PM
Agreed, Hamid! Even TM allows a fraction for such exceptions. There are true, patient, responsible adults who wait with restraint and on the other hand OdippOga thudikkiRavanga, parents-ai insult paNNi thookki eRiyaRavangathaanE majority?

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 10:58 PM

+22

michcha 21 enga :noteeth:

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 10:58 PM
responsible adults who wait with restraint and on the other hand OdippOga thudikkiRavanga, parents-ai insult paNNi thookki eRiyaRavangathaanE majority?

As much as increasingly ppl are open to select their choice, I disagree that 'majority' of them do not consider their parent's consent. Atleast in India it does matter. Even now.

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:00 PM

hamid,

Its not just fear of society. what if the DIVINE love blesses 2 ppl of different religion? There are hurdles to cross for the said couple when bitter truth strikes them hard, but the parents would not be too happy wit the choice. They are just PLAIN WORRIED about the kids. (this happens only when reliigion is diff cause the difference is too much to withstand for normal human mind)

SP... enna periya kastam? pasanga vaazkaiyavida ethu perisu??? if you go in deep it is either their "so-called pride" or "the fear of the soceity" or "who the hell are you and what do you know.. I know whats better for u" thaan..

Sari.. leave inter caste for now... if both lovers are of same caste and if they express their love to the parents, do u think most of the previous generation parents will even care to look whether the choice is right? (again thr r exceptions and I have seen at least one exception.. )

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:00 PM

AND there are also others from the same places- schools,colleges, companies whatever, that actually GET TO KNOW a person, fall in love with their character and get married.

Why don't you see such people and state them as examples?

exactly...

sathya_1979
16th June 2010, 11:02 PM

+22

michcha 21 enga :noteeth:
I meant, I strongly disagree with what PP Madam mentioned and support Wibha. 22 is a random number generated to show the strength of my support.

Shakthiprabha
Hamid,

These days parents have mellowed down, IMO. Esp factor called "social pressure or society's sake" is absent. Pride probaby yup.

Wibha
what abt the first one ?

nee manasaara sonniyo illayo..maththavanga maathiri pin vaangaama sonnathukku oru :thumbsup:

I meant yes for both. Love is about understanding and compromising.

TM you still haven't said what do you mean when you say love?

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 11:04 PM

It does not exist acc to him. :evil: He has not seen any live examples :roll: how can he say what it means?! :think:

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:05 PM
SP,

though whether it is acceptable here or not.. I strongly feel that the current generation is lot lot better in understanding and upholding human values.. I do see better harmony and understanding among people in the years to come...

and that is the same reason for the mellowed down u have mentioned.. and for the same reason i quoted wil the previous generation parents accept?

sathya_1979
People who support (Or In Love / Loved / Expecting a love etc) will always look for the positive examples to substantiate their case.

People who oppose will quote negative examples to substantiate their case.

Hence, nett-nett I doubt whether there would be any change of stance or opinion.

Wibha
Agreed, Hamid! Even TM allows a fraction for such exceptions. There are true, patient, responsible adults who wait with restraint and on the other hand OdippOga thudikkiRavanga, parents-ai insult paNNi thookki eRiyaRavangathaanE majority?

well they wouldn't have the need to run away and get married IF the parents actually supported them. WHY can't parents for once trust their own children and stand BY them.Parents and kids should come to a compromise.

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:06 PM

hamid,

athe..

Parents are from different generations.. they have their own way on understandings.. neenga puriya vaingalaen.. lover pinnaadi ishtathukku suthta time panna mudiyura ungalaala.. peththavanga kooda time spend panni yaen puriya vaikka mudiyaathu? I believe it is very much possible.. u guys dont have the patience in spending time for ur parents.. athaan naan solluvaen...

20 + years ungalukkaaga kastapattavanga manasa purinjikka theriyaatha lovers kku eppadi recent aa love panna aarambichavangala mattum purinjittu irukka poareenga :huh:

there could be worst parents.. but they are exceptions..

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:06 PM

It does not exist acc to him. :evil: He has not seen any live examples :roll: how can he say what it means?! :think:

without knowing what it is how can he say it doesnt exist? and also come to a conclusion what he has seen is not love?

anyway..ithukullaye thirumba thirumba pokaama erkondu aaka veendiyatha paarpom :D

sathya_1979
16th June 2010, 11:07 PM
Hamid, maerkkondu enna aagaNum? :confused2:

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:08 PM

well they wouldn't have the need to run away and get married IF the parents actually supported them. WHY can't parents for once trust their own children and stand BY them.Parents and kids should come to a compromise.

agreed.

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:10 PM

hamid,

athe..

Parents are from different generations.. they have their own way on understandings.. neenga puriya vaingalaen.. lover pinnaadi ishtathukku suthta time panna mudiyura ungalaala.. peththavanga kooda time spend panni yaen puriya vaikka mudiyaathu? I believe it is very much possible.. u guys dont have the patience in spending time for ur parents.. athaan naan solluvaen...

20 + years ungalukkaaga kastapattavanga manasa purinjikka theriyaatha lovers kku eppadi recent aa love panna aarambichavangala mattum purinjittu irukka poareenga :huh:

TM,

I never said "worst parents" at all. I will never quote that way.. what I say is they lack the understanding and at these situations they cant see the right thing.. reason is quoted already..

Wibha

without knowing what it is how can he say it doesnt exist? and also come to a conclusion what he has seen is not love?

anyway..ithukullaye thirumba thirumba pokaama erkondu aaka veendiyatha paarpom :D
Exactly.To know if something exists or not one has to know what it is.

Plum
Oru mqanushan, oru forum-aiyE 2 nALA, 19 pageA OtturAn. Tm :bow:

hamid
Hamid, maerkkondu enna aagaNum? :confused2:

ella vithathulayum rendu jodiya pidichittu vanthu kathaiyalla nijam prokiram nadathanum :lol:

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 11:11 PM

tm,

2 situations. Tell me how u would handle it.

1. Parents threaten to commit suicide or sever the relationship if you dont marry the person they choose for u. (for the want of various reasons)

2. Parents are IMPOSSIBLE to be convinced cause a muslim boy and a hindu girl fell in love... .and... love is divine...

(what is the solution in both cases)

I can think of only one solution ...... remain unmarried afer all marriage is not the ONLY WAY TO LIVE eh?

Remember we talk of DIVINE love here.

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:11 PM
what abt the first one ?

ippa nee sonniyae, ithaan love, imo :)

understanding, compromising, unconditional and unselfish.. ithu rendu side um irukanumnu illa... Oru side la irunthaalae periya vishayam :)

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:12 PM
TM.. dont want to answer to my queries??? :huh:

Appu s
16th June 2010, 11:14 PM
athe..

Majority of couples victim of parental ego,and didnt get married with their loved ones, majority of parents never agreed for their children's wish..this case is not an exception.. its majority...

These days childrens waiting for their parents acceptance for long,there are guys who waiting for 5-6 years..

Its parents are majority always who never believe their childrens's Love. ther are exceptions... few managed to convince their parents ..

Shakthiprabha
understanding, compromising, unconditional and unselfish.. ithu rendu side um irukanumnu illa... Oru side la irunthaalae periya vishayam :)

'oru-thalaik kaathale' pothum-ngareenga :rotfl2:

sathya_1979
what abt the first one ?

ippa nee sonniyae, ithaan love, imo :)

Good TM! Ippo naattula needhi naermai, nyaayam ellaam koranju pochu apdinnu solradhaalaye, idhellaam illainnu artham illai. Correct? Adhe maadhiri Wibha sonna matter ellaam koranju pochchu apdinnu solradhaalaye, love endra vishayam illainnu artham illai. SO LOVE EXISTS!

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:16 PM

yes.. SP.. i agree with TM here.. I wanted to make this point sometime back.. but thread went in other directions..

on the topic love exists or not, if thr is cheating in love exists, that was a clear indication of love exists frm the other side.. or else no cheating thr.. only understanding.

sathya_1979
16th June 2010, 11:17 PM
athe..

Majority of couples victim of parental ego,and didnt get married with their loved ones, majority of parents never agreed for their children's wish..this case is not an exception.. its majority...

These days childrens waiting for their parents acceptance for long,there are guys who waiting for 5-6 years..

Its parents are majority always who never believe their childrens's Love. ther are exceptions... few managed to convince their parents ..
I read Singapore president SR Nathan waited from age 18 to 32 to convince his parents about his love. Not sure if this is true.

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 11:17 PM

In my opinion, any human being

who can be undertanding, compromising, unconditional and unselfish with his parents, friends and anyone he or she cares, can also love unconditionally.

Since all these are diminishing in this era amidst human race generally in relation to one another, love towards opposite sex is also diminished to mere lust or hormonal dancing.

if that is the case...
then why blame LOVE alone?

:|

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 11:21 PM

yes.. SP.. i agree with TM here.. I wanted to make this point sometime back.. but thread went in other directions..

on the topic love exists or not, if thr is cheating in love exists, that was a clear indication of love exists frm the other side.. or else no cheating thr.. only understanding.

I am reminded of pazhaiya thamizh movie's climax here.

"ennai mannichudumma" (after going astray in every way)

"ayyo neenga periyavanga appadi elaam solla koodathu " :| (she understands, cares and compromises..)

therefore marriages withstood I suppose and btw, I too do agree, its enough if ONE OF THEM compromise too.

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:21 PM

tm,

2 situations. Tell me how u would handle it.

1. Parents threaten to commit suicide or sever the relationship if you dont marry the person they choose for u. (for the want of various reasons)

2. Parents are IMPOSSIBLE to be convinced cause a muslim boy and a hindu girl fell in love... .and... love is divine...

(what is the solution in both cases)

I can think of only one solution ...... remain unmarried afer all marriage is not the ONLY WAY TO LIVE eh?

Remember we talk of DIVINE love here.

appadiyaa :lol2:

paesinaa ethukkum theervu undu shakthi.. may be it might take time...

Once again parent side la irukkirathu unmayaana love illa with their child if they are not even ready to sit...
kandippaa oru payyanukko ponnuko theriyum manasa thottu paarthaa, whether their parents are worthy or not..

samaathaana paduthavae mudiyaatha patchathula vittu kodukkalaam namakaa 20 + years kastapattavangalukku.. vittu koduththu poarathaala love poi aagida poarathilla .. intha side la love panra jeevangal, avanga patta vali itha vida athikam illayaa.. :)

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:22 PM
unselfish?? what do u mean by unselfish...I dont think any releation is unselfish in this world... except the mother-child releationship.

in every other releationship u expect something( love, support, care) from the other side..

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:26 PM

In my opinion, any human being

who can be undertanding, compromising, unconditional and unselfish with his parents, friends and anyone he or she cares, can also love unconditionally.

Since all these are diminishing in this era amidst human race generally in relation to one another, love towards opposite sex is also diminished to mere lust or hormonal dancing.

if that is the case...
then why blame LOVE alone?

:|

Shakthi,
naan maththa relations la ellaamae perfect nnu sollavae illa.. but in the LOVE alone ippadi patta vishayam either extremely low or dont exist at all..

atha thaan naan solittu irukaen... most of the times it comes as the physical attraction with or without few factors..

naan sonna statement la u can see several mothers.. but not lovers...

app_engine
Ennanga ennai kekkuringa?. Naan enna Naatamaiya?. Sambandhapatta ninga than sollanum. :)

:lol:

ok, it was not an "arranged" marriage in the traditional sense, so it can be called a "love marriage" :-)

Mutually known, some connecting circumstances, some well-wishers, proposal , acceptance. Nothing cinematic (i.e. till engagement.) You can at the max compare the 'dEvan koyil, deepam onRu' sequences of NPP but not exactly the same :-)

There was no big song / dance / opposition / drama / vettu / kuththu etc.

In any case, what else can be expected to happen to a boy whose mom-dad had an inter-caste, inter-religion, nAdan boy & town girl, but arranged marriage in 60's - conducted at my dad's village home with no religious rituals? People in TN are often not how they are shown in movies :lol:

Am I not expected to at least match them in "progressiveness", after a quarter century? :wink:

There "was / is / will be" love in this marriage - as in the case of my parents' - so a love marriage :-)

What I do not know is whether TM's definition (or the general cinematic perception) of luvvu will fit in my case :-) Mainly because neither TM not TF makers in general seem to know what they're talking about when they say luvvu :-)

hamid
TM,

pesina ellathukku oru thiirvu undu.. athu een ella vayasaiyum kadanthu vantha peruyavanga pethavangalukku puriya maatengutu?

anubavam kammiyaana, vayasu kammiyaana pasanga puurinji nadanthukkanum.. enna logic ithu?

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 11:28 PM
Shakthi,
naan maththa relations la ellaamae perfect nnu sollavae illa.. but in the LOVE alone ippadi patta vishayam either extremely low or dont exist at all..

I DO NOT agree with u. When brain rules ur heart, it rules everywhere irrespective of any relationship.You open ur eyes to point the flaws of only "love" relationship.

Like hamid said, EVERY RELATIONSHIP comes with tagged expectations but thats way out of this topic to be discussed.

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:33 PM

ok, it was not an "arranged" marriage in the traditional sense, so it can be called a "love marriage" :-)

Mutually known, some connecting circumstances, some well-wishers, proposal , acceptance. Nothing cinematic (i.e. till engagement.) You can at the max compare the 'dEvan koyil, deepam onRu' sequences of NPP but not exactly the same :-)

In any case, what else can be expected to happen to a boy whose mom-dad had an inter-caste, inter-religion, nAdan boy & town girl, but arranged marriage in 60's - conducted at my dad's village home with no religious rituals? People in TN are often not how they are shown in movies :lol:

Am I not expected to at least match them in "progressiveness", after a quarter century? :wink:

There "was / is / will be" love in this marriage - as in the case of my parents' - so a love marriage :-)

What I do not know is whether TM's definition (or the general cinematic perception) of luvvu will fit in my case :-) Mainly because neither TM not TF makers in general seem to know what they're talking about when they say luvvu :-)

App.. nice to know about ur story..

and have to agree ur parents are gifted ones.. how many loves of that generation would have been buried inside the hearts coz of the fear of parents/soceity?? who has to be blames for all those?

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:37 PM
one humble request.. please see things positively.. spread the love(anbu), understanding and human values.. thats the only way to reduce the mentioned % and to improve the soceity in all ways.. We are the soceity..

rather if we find happiness in finding only faults, things will not improve and those who find only faults are equally responsible for the rottenness of the soceity like the defaulters..

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:39 PM
TM,

pesina ellathukku oru thiirvu undu.. athu een ella vayasaiyum kadanthu vantha peruyavanga pethavangalukku puriya maatengutu?

anubavam kammiyaana, vayasu kammiyaana pasanga puurinji nadanthukkanum.. enna logic ithu?

love panna aarambikarathula irunthu pala vitha poigal.. ellaathayum maraikirathu... innum evvalav thiruttu thanangal pannittu irukkarathu thaan namma youngsters... ithelaam ellaarukkum theriyaamalaa irukku..

manasa thottu sollu hamid..eththana paer lover kaaga spend panra time la kaal vaasi yaachum parents kaaga spend panraanga... athula paathi alavukku affection un parents maela kaamichaalae ellaam theernthidum.

avanga anupavuthala ippadi kaathal nnu solli azhinju poanavanga niraya paarthirukalaam illayaa.. neenga puriya vainga ..athu onnum kastamaanathaa enakku therila.. appadiyum mudiyaatha patchathula .. en opinion yaerkanave solliyaachu.. :)

anyway intha topic poitae irukku.. ithoada niruthika poaraen :think:

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:43 PM
Shakthi,

I DO NOT agree with u. When brain rules ur heart, it rules everywhere irrespective of any relationship.You open ur eyes to point the flaws of only "love" relationship.

Even i dont agree with you. :poke:

Sari atha vidunga.. unga love story paththi sollunga.. :P

hamid
16th June 2010, 11:44 PM
TM,
I dont agree to that logic..

The balme is on both the sides.. but majorly on the parents side till now.. and the balance is tilting towards the other side now...

IMO u seem to be seeing things in only one perspective.. anyway letz A2D.

ajithfederer
16th June 2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks for sharing, aPP :).

Shakthiprabha
16th June 2010, 11:48 PM

ennai suthi orE love!
ulagamE love mayam!
spouse
parents
freinds
family
ipdi sollite pogalaam. elaarum anbai pozhiyaraanga. :) ithu thaan ennoda azhagaana love story.

thookam varum neramachu :poke: :P :wave: ciao pps again. nice talking about the NEVER ENDING, athe araicha maavu..yet it ws fun :D

app_engine
16th June 2010, 11:50 PM
TM,
kAdhal is not new to only this gen.

That parents are against kAdhal is a myth created by foolish movies (especially Thamizh and Hindi ones, Malayalam movies are far more realistic in this luv matter - parental behaviour etc).

Also, that kAdhal has to occur only between totally unconnected boy & girl (one seen on bus / train etc) is another myth, often created by cinema. It typically happens to people who happen to be in the same setting a lot of time.

The worst myth created by TF (TR started the nonsense in UU and it continues till his son) is that the boy can threaten his way - or the girl can do the same - to make a person accept the kAdhal. This probably happens in society today BECAUSE of such stupid movies but I would rather call it a "black-mail" than kAdhal :-)

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:52 PM

ennai suthi orE love!
ulagamE love mayam!
spouse
parents
freinds
family
ipdi sollite pogalaam. elaarum anbai pozhiyaraanga. :) ithu thaan ennoda azhagaana love story.

paartheengalaa en vazhikku vanthuteenga.. neenga sonna list la lover ae varala paartheengalaa.. athaan naan sonnathu.. appadi patta relation la love expect panna mudiyaathunnu.. thanks for finally accepting that :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
16th June 2010, 11:53 PM
TM,
kAdhal is not new to only this gen.

That parents are against kAdhal is a myth created by foolish movies (especially Thamizh and Hindi ones, Malayalam movies are far more realistic in this luv matter - parental behaviour etc).

Also, that kAdhal has to occur only between totally unconnected boy & girl (one seen on bus / train etc) is another myth, often created by cinema. It typically happens to people who happen to be in the same setting a lot of time.

The worst myth created by TF (TR started the nonsense in UU and it continues till his son) is that the boy can threaten his way - or the girl can do the same - to make a person accept the kAdhal. This probably happens in society today BECAUSE of such stupid movies but I would rather call it a "black-mail" than kAdhal :-)

naan ithayellaam marukka poarathilla app :P :)

app_engine
17th June 2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks for sharing, aPP :).

yw :-)

Interestingly, my one sis had a slightly tougher story - because of the huge gap in edu qual between her and the boy - now my closest b-i-l, giving parents some worry. (I was given the assignment to talk her out of it but I almost did the total opposite, sharing some general principles with her while making it clear that she has the final decision-making powers).

Well, she has a successful one too, with everyone's consent :-)

IMO, what we see in TF / TV serials / novels etc are out-of-ordinary ones and does not reflect what's happening in the society in general in this kAdhal matter i.e. w.r.t parents being villains.

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 12:03 AM
I am done for the and mostly wont participate in this topic for next few days..

u guys continee...

stanley..

nee ethir paarkura ennoada uthavaakara love story ya mattum naalaikku eppadiyum solliduren :noteeth:

Sorry if at all i hurted anyone..That is not the motive..Rather i was interested in getting a larger perspective. from different people.

Good night all.. :wave:

Appu s
17th June 2010, 12:41 AM
Parents Vali, A 50 years old matured people can not controlled their emotions ego etc,expecting their children a 20+ needs to be more matured than them and need to sacrifice everything for them. once the childrens do that.. the parents are really happy, but not the childrens....why dont the 50 years lived parents can not be more mature than the younger ones and sacrifice their ego,pride infront of their children and watching them living happily.

app_engine
17th June 2010, 01:04 AM
Appu s,
Most parents are not forcing children to "sacrifice" their luvvu, from what I've seen. Also, most luvvu's are not inter-religious / inter-economic variants as portrayed in movies, that could evoke challenges to parents' accepting.

An average parent of today talks to the child, discusses with it, reasons with it as to what +ves/ -ves etc even in extreme cases, per my observation. The shouting / non-agreeable parent is a rare specimen!

Don't believe Thamizh movies, which show extreme cases to attract viewers as that is their job and not to show an average person (unfortunately, people often fashion themselves after what movies show and this could affect their thinking capabilities)!

rajraj
17th June 2010, 05:17 AM
baaraththa paramporuL mEla pOttuttu bless paNNittu gauravaththa kaappaaththittu pOykittE irukkaanga! :huh:

pp: Be happy you are not in the US. Here it is common for love to cross religious,caste(Indians),language(Indians),social status and national boundaries ! :lol:

Adhil enna thappu???!!!... Idhuvum globalisation thaanye!!!... :P :lol:

Nothing wrong Dev! I support it. If you leave your country to settle in a foreign land with a totally different culture become part of the mainstream. Otherewise, life will be miserable. It has been miserable for a lot of Indian girls because the parents wanted matches from their caste,speaking their language and from their own region. Some girls are well into their thirties and still unmarried ! :( This is what I tell those parents: " If you want to cling on to your Indian/Tamilnadu traditions go back to India" ! To my knowledge a few went back, not because I told them. It was their decision.
American dollars do not come cheap. You have to pay a price! :lol:

Ramona
17th June 2010, 07:25 AM
Not only American dollars and not only girls from India. Any dollar of any country you migrate to and depending on the country you migrate from. We have all paid our prices one way or the other. Some even paid more than some, depending. :( As you get older and start to weigh up the pros and cons of migration, you start questioning the worth.

I have heard similar stories of Indian girls who have gone through PHDs and so on - what they gave up to get it and at later age (some still single) wonder about the worth.

I believe with the change of more support for such ladies, the regrets will be less. They have somewhat paid the dues and made a better way for the younger ones to come.

Punnaimaran
17th June 2010, 12:28 PM

In India, I think the parents' worry is justified. Most of our parents have sacrificed everything for the sake of their children. Till we get married or get employed, we depend on our parents for everything. So they are not sure whether the children are mature enough to take important decisions in life.

But if you say that the children are mature enough, why don't they talk to their parents about their love and convince them? If they do not do this, it either shows that they themselves have doubts about their decision or they don't give a damn for their parents who had brought them up till then.

So in my opinion, the blame lies more on the children.

Sarna
17th June 2010, 12:30 PM
Most of our parents have sacrificed everything for the sake of their children. Till we get married or get employed, we depend on our parents for everything. So they are not sure whether the children are mature enough to take important decisions in life.

:yes:

Plum
17th June 2010, 12:32 PM
You cannot blame one side generically. I think LM made a very valid point on generalisation which was dismissed rather unfairly.

Anyway, Thiru summA oru social experiment paNNikittirukkAr indha threadla - ipdi sonnA makkaL epdi react paNNuvangannu pArkaradhukku.
Thiru, pAmbin kAl pAmbariyum ;-) :lol:

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 02:30 PM
Prasannaa matrum silarin vaendugoalukinanga en Muthan Muthal Kaathal anubavam :oops:

So Called Love Story 2000 :noteeth:

College mudichittu vaelayila illaatha samayam. (Engineering mudichaachu, Periya companies ellaam veetu kathava thatti vaela kodupaangannu ninaichittu job application kooda poatthilla. :sigh2: Ithukkum Final sem la Oru subject la arrear vachchavan :rotfl2: ) Chennai la irukiratha vida Job oppurtunities Mumbai la easy ngrathaala Mumbai la poi therinjavar veetla Daeraa poataachu.. (Antop Hill, Mumbai, November 1999)

Mumbai ennai vaada thonnai nnu koopttu sila unmaya puriya vachchathu.. Ithu vaelaikaagaathunnu, SSI institute la Java Course join pannaen.. Place : Bandra, Mumbai.

Like in all computer institutes, Java course which is suppose to be completed in 2 months, did not even complete 2 chapters even after 2 months.. It is better to start reading on own.. Computers are there plenty.. In a matter of 3 weeks niraya vishayam kaththukittaachu.. Anga vara other students kku vara doubts, bugs ellaam clear panra job a sambalam vaangaama en self improvement kaaga pannittu iruntha samayam..

March Mid, 2000 one day..
One person to a very sexy girl, showing me: "You can ask him, he may solve your doubts" :mrgreen: Her name starts with R :P In a jeans, a weather Jacket, she sat next to me :redjump: :bluejump: :black_jump: :mrgreen: :noteeth:

Institute la iruntha my Mumbai hansome friends galukku kaathula puga varaatha kura, during her arrivals and her stay and my doubt solving sessions to her :rotfl2:

Java therinji vachikittu nee panra rousu thaanga mudiyalainnu enkitta pulambi theerpaanga :P

For the Records sake, She was the first girl i officially started talking with (well, vayasukku vanthathukku appuram :oops: ) :boo:

Viewers response paarthuttu, To be continued :roll: Kathayila inimae thaan twist ae :think:

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 02:37 PM
True love is between Paramashivan and Parvathi :lol2:

Ippo pothuma, sandaiya niruthungappa :P

Sarna
17th June 2010, 02:38 PM
:rotfl:

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 02:45 PM

:lol2:

pavalamani pragasam
17th June 2010, 02:50 PM

In India, I think the parents' worry is justified. Most of our parents have sacrificed everything for the sake of their children. Till we get married or get employed, we depend on our parents for everything. So they are not sure whether the children are mature enough to take important decisions in life.

But if you say that the children are mature enough, why don't they talk to their parents about their love and convince them? If they do not do this, it either shows that they themselves have doubts about their decision or they don't give a damn for their parents who had brought them up till then.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sarna
17th June 2010, 02:51 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

littlemaster1982
17th June 2010, 02:52 PM
Thiru,

Please continue :P

Shakthiprabha
17th June 2010, 02:54 PM
Tm enakku sms elaam panni kenjaatha korai...:poke: he wanted few ppl to post "continue"

apram thaan kathaiyai continue pannuvaaram :rotfl2:

tm,

continue :rotfl2: please :)

pavalamani pragasam
17th June 2010, 02:54 PM
Prasannaa matrum silarin vaendugoalukinanga en Muthan Muthal Kaathal anubavam :oops:

College mudichittu vaelayila illaatha samayam. (Engineering mudichaachu, Periya companies ellaam veetu kathava thatti vaela kodupaangannu ninaichittu job application kooda poatthilla. :sigh2: Ithukkum Final sem la Oru subject la arrear vachchavan :rotfl2: ) Chennai la irukiratha vida Job oppurtunities Mumbai la easy ngrathaala Mumbai la poi therinjavar veetla Daeraa poataachu.. (Antop Hill, Mumbai, November 1999)

Mumbai ennai vaada thonnai nnu koopttu sila unmaya puriya vachchathu.. Ithu vaelaikaagaathunnu, SSI institute la Java Course join pannaen.. Place : Bandra, Mumbai.

Like in all computer institutes, Java course which is suppose to be completed in 2 months, did not even complete 2 chapters even after 2 months.. It is better to start reading on own.. Computers are there plenty.. In a matter of 3 weeks niraya vishayam kaththukittaachu.. Anga vara other students kku vara doubts, bugs ellaam clear panra job a sambalam vaangaama en self improvement kaaga pannittu iruntha samayam..

One person to a very sexy girl, showing me: "You can ask him, he may solve your doubts" :mrgreen: Her name starts with R :P In a jeans, a weather Jacket, she sat next to me :redjump: :bluejump: :black_jump: :mrgreen: :noteeth:

Institute la iruntha my Mumbai hansome friends galukku kaathula puga varaatha kura, during her arrivals and her stay and my doubt solving sessions to her :rotfl2:

Java therinji vachikittu nee panra rousu thaanga mudiyalainnu enkitta pulambi theerpaanga :P

For the Records sake, She was the first girl i officially started talking with (well, vayasukku vanthathukku appuram :oops: ) :boo:

Viewers response paarthuttu, To be continued :roll: Kathayila inimae thaan twist ae :think:

Chennai, Bangalore-nnu solliyirunthaale kathai mudivai solliRalaam. Mumbai-nnu vERa sollittaaru TM! ton ton-aa vazinjiruppaaru, muthugukku pinnaala siriyO siri-nnu sirichchittu antha jeans poNNu appiraaNi maathiri padam pOttuttu oru naaL sevittula vitturuppaa! :rotfl3:

Just kidding! Hope TM is sportive enough to allow some ragging!

Shakthiprabha
17th June 2010, 02:58 PM
tm,

adhu en blackjump? :P black jeans pottathaalaiya? :think:

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 03:02 PM
Shakthi :evil: :rotfl2:

Chennai, Bangalore-nnu solliyirunthaale kathai mudivai solliRalaam. Mumbai-nnu vERa sollittaaru TM! ton ton-aa vazinjiruppaaru, muthugukku pinnaala siriyO siri-nnu sirichchittu antha jeans poNNu appiraaNi maathiri padam pOttuttu oru naaL sevittula vitturuppaa! :rotfl3:

chae chae athellaam ellaa kathayilayum varathu...This is dipperent :yes:

Just kidding! Hope TM is sportive enough to allow some ragging!

Of Course.. I would love it :P

tm,

adhu en blackjump? :P black jeans pottathaalaiya? :think:

That represents my Majestic Color :yes:

btw, before marriage i had never used jeans :|

User response naan ethir paarthatha vida niraya irukirathaala ( :think: ) will continue in another few hour :P

littlemaster1982
17th June 2010, 03:05 PM
These things do happen too. At least, eloping lovers are far better.

NEW DELHI: The father and uncle of 19-year-old Asha who was tortured to death along with her 20-year-old boyfriend Yogesh Kumar have been arrested after they confessed to the crime, police said on Tuesday, describing the gruesome murders as a case of honour killing.

The couple was found dead on Monday at her uncle's house in Swaroop Nagar in northwest Delhi with multiple stab wounds.

"We arrested the father, Suresh Kumar Saini, and uncle, Om Prakash, late on Monday. During the interrogation, they confessed to the double murder," Pankaj Sharma, the investigating officer, said.

"The two are in police custody now and will be produced in the sessions court in Rohini on Tuesday," he added.

Officials have described it as a case of honour killing as the couple belonged to different castes and Asha's family was vehemently opposed to the match.

"It looks like a case of honour killing. The girl's marriage was fixed with somebody else because she and Yogesh were from different castes," a police official said.

"On Sunday, the girl came to stay at her uncle's house and was assaulted along with her boyfriend and killed by her family," the official added.

Renu, Yogesh's elder sister, said: "Asha wanted to marry my brother but her family forcibly fixed her marriage to somebody else. On an earlier occasion, her mother had come to our place and threatened dire consequences if Yogesh did not stop meeting her."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6049647.cms

Appu s
17th June 2010, 03:14 PM
TM kantinue kantinue :lol2:

LM, there was a similar story happened in UP a month back, a female journalist killed by her mother since the girl wanted to marry a guy who belongs to a lower caste. :oops:

Shakthiprabha
17th June 2010, 03:14 PM

I did read about the news this morning. I wonder how "kudumba gauravam" can be saved by committing murder? Definitely such parents are worthy enough to be kicked aside to live life of one's choice.

I would not classify the cult or set of elders, who threaten to commit suicide, to be any different. In my opinion both are equally senseless and cruel in their approach.

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 03:19 PM
TM

your views on

Laila and Majnu
Rome and Juliet

David Beckam and Victoria Beckham :lol2:

Ramona
17th June 2010, 03:20 PM
In the name of "honour killing". Court ruling on June 15, 2010:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/father-brother-plead-guilty-in-death-of-daughter/article1605082/

How many women have been involved in such killings of the opposite sex? :roll:

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 03:26 PM
LM, there was a similar story happened in UP a month back, a female journalist killed by her mother since the girl wanted to marry a guy who belongs to a lower caste. :oops:

koduma :sigh2: ivangellaam social status kaaga pullaingala peththu poatirupaanga.. :banghead:

PS,
Ippa vaera track la irukaen .. athellaam appuram paarkalaam :roll:

Kambar_Kannagi
17th June 2010, 03:31 PM
Avan avanuku nadakkum bOthu thAn theriyum. :wink:
Practically speaking 'gouravam' is essential in 21st century.

Sarna
17th June 2010, 03:33 PM
Tm enakku sms elaam panni kenjaatha korai

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

littlemaster1982
17th June 2010, 03:35 PM

I did read about the news this morning. I wonder how "kudumba gauravam" can be saved by committing murder? Definitely such parents are worthy enough to be kicked aside to live life of one's choice.

What's worse is the uncle who was a part of this crime, had said he didn't regret one bit for doing this and he would kill them again given a chance :|

littlemaster1982
17th June 2010, 03:37 PM

At the cost of precious lives?

Appu s
17th June 2010, 03:40 PM
:o Pulaingala konnuttu entha vithathila gauravam kidaikkuthu?

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 03:48 PM
This has become another Coffee corner thread :shock:

mareen
17th June 2010, 04:00 PM
TM pls continue :D

Shakthiprabha
17th June 2010, 04:10 PM
This has become another Coffee corner thread :shock:

I thought so too :|

kk,

Can u please elaborate? :)

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 06:18 PM

Institute la iruntha my Mumbai handsome friends galukku kaathula puga varaatha kura, during her arrivals and her stay and my doubt solving sessions to her :rotfl2:

Few Days after my intro with R... the same person who had shown myself to R, in similiar manner diverted a guy ( :argh: ) towards me to solve the doubts.. That time only i had noted that aal Kaatti person Properly.. Like in Vaali, It was love at second Sight :wink:
Oh yeah .. She was my first Love :P

First time naan yaen avala sariyaa note pannalainnu ellaarukkum purinjirukkum :fishgrin:

Antha payyana enna noakki vittuttu naan paarthathum chinnathaa Oru Punnagai.. Pachakunnu ava manasula ottikitta.. :P ( naan maththavangala paarthu sirichathukku pazhi vaanganumnu ninaikiravanga manasukullayae sirichikoanga :ashamed: )

Antha rendu paarvai kku munnaala avala naan note pannathilla.. Then i came to know that she joined as a faculty there a week before. :D

She was a faculty, I was a student there.. But for doubts clarification she was pushing people to me. :lol2: Well, she joined for teaching scripting languages like JavaScript, html, etc..

[Her name is Karnan's wife name :P She is not modern like most Mumbai girls.. Romba simple aa iruppaa, Konjam traditional Maharashtrian girl :P ]

For Practice purposes Computers were kept in 2 big cabins separated by a glass window. when she is on the other side, naan avala note panrathum, ava enna note panrathum was continuing for few days :)

Ippadi paarthutae irunthaa enna aagurathu..aduthta step kku poaga vaenaamaannu naan :think:
She itself came to me few days later, asking me to teach Java to her :wink: Karumbu thinga ethukku kooli :boo:

Teaching continued for few days :yakyak: (yethaachum oru nalla bgm/ songs poattu kaetukoanga :lol2: )

Then came a good news which in one way a bad news :sigh2:

Keep Guessing. :roll: . That comes in next Part.. btw what happened to Miss. R ? athuvum aduththa part :noteeth:

kavalai vaendaam rasiga perumakkalae ( :shock: ), eppadiyum aduththa part la mudichiduren :think:

Sarna
17th June 2010, 06:22 PM
TM, does Kanya akka hub ?

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 06:25 PM
TM, does Kanya akka hub ?

No antha thayirathila thaan TM ellam post panuvaaru :lol2:

tvsankar
17th June 2010, 06:30 PM
TM,
indha thread ku vandha purpose vera.

ipo irukara purpose vera....... :D

Nalla solreenga.....

short and sweet a...... pl continue..

adhu sari.

ipadi kadhal kadhai solla than - ithana build up a???

thread open panni.. ellaraiyum vara vechu......

hmmmmmmm..

You are a Nice Creator.hmmmmmmmmmm.

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 06:34 PM
Thiru :lol2:

Neenga unga 'personal' katha ellam soleetu irukeenga :shock:

apurum naa en kathaiya aarambicha athuku enaku oru naal poora thevai, type panna :lol2:

I beg u 2 kaantinue :lol2:

Plum
17th June 2010, 07:08 PM
Ok, indha pidiyungaL BGM

Few Days after my intro with R... the same person who had shown myself to R, in similiar manner diverted a guy ( :argh: ) towards me to solve the doubts.. That time only i had noted that aal Kaatti person Properly.. Like in Vaali, It was love at second Sight :wink:

IR Fans: BGM: vizhiyil vizhi mOdhi idhaya kadhavondru thirandhadhE...
ARR Fans:BGM:nEtru illAdha mAtram ennadhu

First time naan yaen avala sariyaa note pannalainnu ellaarukkum purinjirukkum :fishgrin:

Antha payyana enna noakki vittuttu naan paarthathum chinnathaa Oru Punnagai.. Pachakunnu ava manasula ottikitta.. :P ( naan maththavangala paarthu sirichathukku pazhi vaanganumnu ninaikiravanga manasukullayae sirichikoanga :ashamed: )
IR Fans: BGM: pothi vecha malliga mottu poothiruchu vekkatha vittu
ARR Fans:BGM:hosanna

Antha rendu paarvai kku munnaala avala naan note pannathilla.. Then i came to know that she joined as a faculty there a week before. :D

She was a faculty, I was a student there.. But for doubts clarification she was pushing people to me. :lol2: Well, she joined for teaching scripting languages like JavaScript, html, etc..

[Her name is Karnan's wife name :P She is not modern like most Mumbai girls.. Romba simple aa iruppaa, Konjam traditional Maharashtrian girl :P ]

For Practice purposes Computers were kept in 2 big cabins separated by a glass window. when she is on the other side, naan avala note panrathum, ava enna note panrathum was continuing for few days :)
IR Fans: BGM: nI dhAnE endhan pon vasantham
ARR Fans:BGM: kandukondein kandukondein

Ippadi paarthutae irunthaa enna aagurathu..aduthta step kku poaga vaenaamaannu naan :think:
She itself came to me few days later, asking me to teach Java to her :wink: Karumbu thinga ethukku kooli :boo:
IR Fans: BGM: oru pattAm poochi nenjukuLLE sutrugindraDhE
ARR Fans:BGM:kaNNAmoochi EnadA en kaNNA

Teaching continued for few days :yakyak: (yethaachum oru nalla bgm/ songs poattu kaetukoanga :lol2: )
<Music Director's note> idhai naan konjam free-yA interpret paNNikkarEn
IR Fans: BGM: rOja ondru mutham kEtkum nEram
ARR Fans:BGM:rukkumaNI rukkumaNI

b] IR Fans: BGM[/b]: pothi vecha malliga mottu <sad version>
ARR Fans:BGM:mAyA mAya mAya ellAm mAyA

Keep Guessing. :roll: . That comes in next Part.. btw what happened to Miss. R ? athuvum aduththa part :noteeth:

kavalai vaendaam rasiga perumakkalae ( :shock: ), eppadiyum aduththa part la mudichiduren :think:

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 07:11 PM
Plum :

Mudiyala :rotfl3: only Fossible by you !

Kambar_Kannagi
17th June 2010, 07:26 PM

Maanatha vAnggura piLLaigaL - appadi patta piLLaigaLE vEnAmngrEn...

hamid
17th June 2010, 07:31 PM

:shock: :o

hamid
17th June 2010, 07:32 PM
TM :thumbsup: kantinuee

pavalamani pragasam
17th June 2010, 07:39 PM
Wow! How many hats does TM wear? Never knew he is such an interesting story teller! How well he maintains the suspense and tempo!!!

app_engine
17th June 2010, 08:16 PM

கொஞ்சம் தெளிவாக சொல்றீங்களா?

அதாவது, ஒரு பிள்ளை கொலைகாரன், ஊழல் பேர்வழி, திருடன், பலாத்காரி - அப்படியெல்லாம் இருந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக "மானத்தை வாங்குற" பிள்ளை என்று சொல்லலாம். மனதுக்குக்கஷ்டமென்றாலும் அப்படிப்பட்ட பிள்ளை தண்டனைக்குத்தகுதியானது என்று ஒத்துக்கொள்ளலாம்.

காதல்? அதில் என்ன மானம் போகுது? அவன் என்ன ஒரு பொண்ணைக்கர்ப்பமாக்கிட்டு கைவிட்டுட்டு ஓடுறானா என்ன?

மனம் ஒத்த ரெண்டு பேர் மரியாதையாக மணம் செய்வதில் மானம் எங்கே போகிறது?

புரியலை.

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 09:24 PM
Sarna,
Very rarely she checks nowadays.. BTW she knows.. not in this manner though :P
In fact hub la few years before solli irukaen.. Shakthi shd be knowing.. enna appa just an overview. :P :oops:

ipadi kadhal kadhai solla than - ithana build up a???
thread open panni.. ellaraiyum vara vechu......
You are a Nice Creator.hmmmmmmmmmm.
chae chae.. Love and lovers paththi pala varushamaa nakkal pannittu irukaen :noteeth: intha thread was a digression from vtv, opened by NOV :)

Thansk for the compliment.. :P
why that hmmmmmmmmmm :roll:

Neenga unga 'personal' katha ellam soleetu irukeenga :shock:

ithula katti kaakura alavukku periya rahasiyam irukirathaa enakku therila.. :)

Plum, it is so good :rotfl2: :thumbsup:

Never knew he is such an interesting story teller!
Thanks PP madam :P

PARAMASHIVAN
17th June 2010, 09:27 PM
thiru

pls kantinuee ur Istory :lol2:

viraajan
17th June 2010, 09:37 PM

Love panninA maanatha vaanguradhu nu yaarunga sonna?

neenga solluradhu ellam andha kaalam... Situation now is way better than it was 10 yrs ago.... Parents are approving their children's love....

VinodKumar's
17th June 2010, 09:39 PM

neenga solluradhu ellam andha kaalam... Situation now is way better than it was 10 yrs ago.... Parents are approving their children's love....

:exactly:

Kambar_Kannagi
17th June 2010, 09:41 PM

Yaaru sonnA?

Oh...

ajithfederer
17th June 2010, 09:50 PM
TM,

:clap: :clap: :clap:. Thanks for sharing your history :D.

Kambar_Kannagi
17th June 2010, 09:51 PM

அதாவது, ஒரு பிள்ளை கொலைகாரன், ஊழல் பேர்வழி, திருடன், பலாத்காரி - அப்படியெல்லாம் இருந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக "மானத்தை வாங்குற" பிள்ளை என்று சொல்லலாம். மனதுக்குக்கஷ்டமென்றாலும் அப்படிப்பட்ட பிள்ளை தண்டனைக்குத்தகுதியானது என்று ஒத்துக்கொள்ளலாம்.

காதல்? அதில் என்ன மானம் போகுது? அவன் என்ன ஒரு பொண்ணைக்கர்ப்பமாக்கிட்டு கைவிட்டுட்டு ஓடுறானா என்ன?

புரியலை.

காதல் பண்ணினால் மானம் போகும் என்று நான் சொல்லவில்லை. Problem arises (for some parents) when 'caste' becomes the issue.
மகள் ஒருவனை காதல் செய்கிறாள் என்று தெரிய வரும்போது, அவன் என்ன வேலை பார்க்கிறான், எப்படிப்பட்டவன், குடும்பம் எப்படி என்ற கேள்விகள் எழும்போது 'ஜாதி' என்றதும் கேள்விக் குறியாகிறது (ஒரு பகுதியினருக்கு).
பெற்றோர் ஒத்துக் கொள்ளவில்லையேல், ஓடிப் போவது, தற்கொலை முயற்சி போன்றவை ஏற்படுமேயானால், அது குடும்ப மானத்திற்கு கடுகளவாவது பங்கம் எற்படுத்தும் என்பது எனது கருத்து.
இதைத் தான் சொல்ல வருகிறேன். :)
Consequences matters.

Thirumaran
17th June 2010, 10:06 PM
K_K,
agree on the consequnces on such things.. But athukaaga kola panrathu entha vagailayum sari aagaathu.. :sigh2: ippa kudumba maanathoada uyirum saernthu illa bali aaguthu..

Stanley...

history aa :lol2: :P

viraajan
17th June 2010, 10:12 PM

புரியலை.

காதல் பண்ணினால் மானம் போகும் என்று நான் சொல்லவில்லை. Problem arises (for some parents) when 'caste' becomes the issue.
மகள் ஒருவனை காதல் செய்கிறாள் என்று தெரிய வரும்போது, அவன் என்ன வேலை பார்க்கிறான், எப்படிப்பட்டவன், குடும்பம் எப்படி என்ற கேள்விகள் எழும்போது 'ஜாதி' என்றதும் கேள்விக் குறியாகிறது (ஒரு பகுதியினருக்கு).
பெற்றோர் ஒத்துக் கொள்ளவில்லையேல், ஓடிப் போவது, தற்கொலை முயற்சி போன்றவை ஏற்படுமேயானால், அது குடும்ப மானத்திற்கு கடுகளவாவது பங்கம் எற்படுத்தும் என்பது எனது கருத்து.
இதைத் தான் சொல்ல வருகிறேன். :)
Consequences matters.

adhukku kolaiyA?

rajraj
17th June 2010, 10:13 PM
TM,

:clap: :clap: :clap:. Thanks for sharing your history :D.

You will get your turn! Start collecting notes! :lol:

app_engine
17th June 2010, 10:15 PM
Kambar_Kannagi,

உங்கள் விளக்கம் புரிகிறது. அதாவது, சாதியைப்பெரிதாக எண்ணும் பெற்றோர் / சமூகங்கள் இப்படி ஒரு காதல் / கல்யாண முயற்சி / அது தொடர்பான வம்பு வழக்குகளை மானப்பிரச்னையாகக்கருதலாம்.

ஆனால், என்ன காரணங்கள் இருந்தாலும், சாதியின் அடிப்படையிலான வன்முறையை நீங்கள் ஏதோ ஒரு விதத்தில் ஆதரிப்பது (இப்படி ஒரு பிள்ளை இருந்தாலென்ன / செத்தாலென்ன இத்யாதி) மிகவும் உறுத்துகிறது :-(

viraajan
17th June 2010, 10:19 PM
ஆனால், என்ன காரணங்கள் இருந்தாலும், சாதியின் அடிப்படையிலான வன்முறையை நீங்கள் ஏதோ ஒரு விதத்தில் ஆதரிப்பது (இப்படி ஒரு பிள்ளை இருந்தாலென்ன / செத்தாலென்ன இத்யாதி) மிகவும் உறுத்துகிறது :-(

Yes yes.

tvsankar
18th June 2010, 11:42 AM
About our Children

Nama kids kite - thavaru ena ninaikum

vishayathirkum - Parents dhan porupu.

So., is Love wrong? - naam sariyara valarthavilai endru dhan artham.

cast and other things - idharkum Parents dhan porupu.

Naam enna katru koduthomo - adhai kuzhandhaigal katru kollum.

Parents in pazhakum vazhakam

idhai kids gavanikaranga.

endha vidhathilo, nam kuzhandhaiku
naam role model agirom.

so,

Nam kuzhandhaigalidam parum thavaruku

kaaranam - Parents - nammai than serum.

endru unarndhu,

kuzhandhaigalai Guide panni, help panni,

Nalla Manidhanaga valartha vendum..

Love and cast - Pona Generation (enga period um dhan)

Love - thappana seyal. kadhalipavargal - kettavargal.
kolai seivadhai pola oru ketta kaariyam - indha love.....

ipadi valarka patta Ivargalal - epadi Love ai
easy aga eduthu kolla muidyum.......

enna anal enna...
kaalam kadandhu vandhagi vittadhu.

Indha Love um thappu ilai. Cast and other things ku value koduthu -

Manadhai suruki kolla vendam.

idhu dhan en feelings.

tvsankar
18th June 2010, 11:44 AM
TM,
hmm ku artham - apram enna achu...

unga love story ai kaekaren nu artham..... :D

PARAMASHIVAN
18th June 2010, 02:37 PM
Thiru

Pls kantinue ur istory, we are all eager to here it, kathaiya start paniteeu mudikaaama vitta epadi saar, pls kantinuee ur mumbai gilma incident :lol2:

Ramona
18th June 2010, 06:19 PM
Pls kantinue ur istory

I don't think this is encouraging for him :). Is it his "history" of love incidents or is it just one love incident he is narrating?

Thirumaran
18th June 2010, 06:46 PM
Little busy with some home functions.. will try to complete today or tomm :)

PARAMASHIVAN
18th June 2010, 06:47 PM
Little busy with some home functions.. will try to complete today or tomm :) pls o :redjump:

Plum
18th June 2010, 09:05 PM
Little busy with some home functions .. will try to complete today or tomm :)

Oh - nEthu ezhudhina matterukkE, innikku vootula "poosai" nadakkudhA? ini engE nInga micha kadhaiya ezhudhuradhu?!

PARAMASHIVAN
18th June 2010, 09:07 PM
Little busy with some home functions .. will try to complete today or tomm :)

Oh - nEthu ezhudhina matterukkE, innikku vootula "poosai" nadakkudhA? ini engE nInga micha kadhaiya ezhudhuradhu?!

no no , Anni hubbing ellam 'Perusa' panna maatangalam, so Thiru anNan is safe :lol2:

Shakthiprabha
18th June 2010, 10:16 PM
Teaching continued for few days :yakyak:

:P :)

Continue tm :)

R to K's wife name itself was AN UNEXPECTED twist :lol2:

Ok, indha pidiyungaL BGM

:rotfl2: good ones!!

hamid
19th June 2010, 11:12 AM
tm, pls kantinuu....

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 04:06 PM

Institute la iruntha my Mumbai handsome friends galukku kaathula puga varaatha kura, during her arrivals and her stay and my doubt solving sessions to her :rotfl2:

Let me complete with the Side Story.

R became a good friend for me and in turn for some more friends of mine there. Most of the times she would come with a jeans and a sleeveless T shirt :P No wonder, the whole institute's eyes were on her and she had real sexy looks too :wink:

In our group One guy (Raj) was in love with R.
After a month or So..

Raj was asking me some ideas for conveying his love or whatever to her :lol2: . He is of my age.

I told him : Dont get deceived by the looks. i am pretty sure she would be definitely elder than us by 2-3 years. Will u still be interested in her :P

Raj : Thiru dont say that.. How are u so sure :roll:

Me : that is business secrets. :poke: What will u do if she is elder than you ?

Raj : Dont know . :(

Me : :rotfl2: dont worry she might be having a sister. :P

Raj : :noteeth: .. How to find her real age ?

Me: Wait for few days :P

In a day or 2 when R was present, Oru chinna puzzle i conducted for few along with R.

ungalla niraya paerukku therinjathuthaan. oru number ninaichikanum,and with certain multiplication, addition etc.. in one way the real age of the person could be found. A 3 digit number would be result.. The first is the number the person thought and the next 2 digits is the age.

Athulayum ovvoruthara conduct pannaa therinjidum.. So i made to participate all at a time.. When R's turn came she said 427 but in a moment she changed it to 422, realising what it would be.. :rotfl2:
:P

At that time we were 23 years.

Raj appuram oru maasathukku thaadiyoada irunthaangrathu vaera vishayam :mrgreen:

Main story's Continuation in the next and final part.. :P

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 04:12 PM
Pls kantinue ur istory

I don't think this is encouraging for him :). Is it his "history" of love incidents or is it just one love incident he is narrating?

onne onnu thaan.. history of love incidents ellaam sonnaa wife, ponnu, payyan ellaam saernthu uthaipaanga :sigh2:

eppadi safe aa friend nnu solli mudichitoamla :noteeth:

Plum
19th June 2010, 04:13 PM
Ok, no specific BGM for this but theme music ready for Thirumaran's story:
ooru vittu ooru vandhu kaadhal keedhal paNNAdhInga (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1SRRwCP2UM)

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 04:20 PM
ooru vittu ooru vandhu kaadhal keedhal paNNAdhInga (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1SRRwCP2UM)

:lol2: :thumbsup:

Ramona
19th June 2010, 06:10 PM
After a month or So..

Raj was asking me some ideas for conveying his love or whatever to her . He is of my age.

Reminds me of something in high school. Many girls had their eyes on one attractive good looking guy about four five years older than my self. I had a crush on him too. :D :lol: It was coming up to valetine. Then one girl I know Val, came to me and asked me to deliver a valentine card to the guy and I did. :wink: But something more interesting happened about three four years later. :o

Ramona
19th June 2010, 06:40 PM
TM wrote:

I am pretty sure she would be definitely elder than us by 2-3 years. Will u still be interested in her

It is not uncommon these days for a man to marry an older lady by few years. I don't like it personally.

Younger men were always interested in older ladies and vice versa, but not necessarily for marriage. I guess, the reason being, it is not a socially acceptable thing.

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 10:19 PM
Younger men were always interested in older ladies and vice versa, but not necessarily for marriage.

always nnu ellaam solla mudiyaathu.. But why not :noteeth:

I guess, the reason being, it is not a socially acceptable thing.

yeah.. but love ippadi patta ilakanathayellaam meera vaenaamaa :P

viraajan
19th June 2010, 10:41 PM
After a month or So..

Raj was asking me some ideas for conveying his love or whatever to her . He is of my age.

Reminds me of something in high school. Many girls had their eyes on one attractive good looking guy about four five years older than my self. I had a crush on him too. :D :lol: It was coming up to valetine. Then one girl I know Val, came to me and asked me to deliver a valentine card to the guy and I did. :wink: But something more interesting happened about three four years later. :o

What's that! Why suspense? :) ;)

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 11:10 PM
After a month or So..

itha naan miss pannitaen..

athaanae, enna athu :noteeth:

ajithfederer
19th June 2010, 11:13 PM
No no Plum, No nakkaling. Annan TM's love is deiveegamanadhu. We will use this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGFKxduCbB0) :lol:

Ramona
19th June 2010, 11:17 PM
viraajan wrote:

I am only adopting TN's tricks - to keep the suspense. 8-)

Shakthiprabha
19th June 2010, 11:18 PM
sigh ive been controlling my desire to dedicate bgm for tm.

so here it goes

oyaari paanipuri
bambaay naari nee than enthan nagma nagma nagma :rotfl2:

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 11:19 PM
Does this thread still exist? :o

Now this thread exists for sharing personal love(so called thaan ) experiences.. :P

next u can share urs :P

crazy
19th June 2010, 11:20 PM
TM, idhu unga sondha story'a? :shock:

Thirumaran
19th June 2010, 11:23 PM

Story, screenplay, dialogues, direction ellaamae enthu thaan..

BGM kku mattum Plum.. Plum rest edukkum boathu Shakthiprabha kku chance :boo:

Ramona
19th June 2010, 11:40 PM
Does this thread still exist? :o

Now this thread exists for sharing personal love(so called thaan ) experiences.. :P

next u can share urs :P

You will make people here like me re-live days of young sweet hearts. :fishgrin:

Plum
19th June 2010, 11:43 PM
PinnE kovilla yaaro ezhudi koduthadha inga vandhu type pandraarunnu ninaikkareengalaa?

Shakthiprabha
19th June 2010, 11:44 PM
PinnE kovilla yaaro ezhudi koduthadha inga vandhu type pandraarunnu ninaikkareengalaa?

:rotfl2:

Ramona
20th June 2010, 07:42 PM
After a month or So..

Yea! It was about four plus years later (I had to truly recap), he came to meet my parents and propose marriage. He didn't say I love your daughter. He only spoke of my character since he knew me. He was the first one to propose. We never dated or anything like that – those things unheard of - the gap remained during those years. No love expressed or anything. I only know at the movies he would find a seat behind me and on the way home, he would ride at the side of me on the other side/corner of the road. I guess the love must have been implied or instinctual. :?

If dating or speaking was allowed then, I don’t know what it would have been.

I have nothing more to add as to what happened next, so don't ask. :wink:[/tscii:0961d10fee]

PARAMASHIVAN
20th June 2010, 08:50 PM

Vivek says : ahaa enangada ithu Sunday's la podura 'Mahabaratham' mathiri Mega serial h irkue, yescape :rotfl2: :yessir:

crazy
20th June 2010, 08:55 PM
No no Plum, No nakkaling. Annan TM's love is deiveegamanadhu. We will use this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGFKxduCbB0) :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
20th June 2010, 10:22 PM
Ramona :cool2:

btw what is ur real name ? same as the id :roll:

Thirumaran
20th June 2010, 11:58 PM

Let me complete with the Side Story.

R became a good friend for me and in turn for some more friends of mine there. Most of the times she would come with a jeans and a sleeveless T shirt :P No wonder, the whole institute's eyes were on her and she had real sexy looks too :wink:

After a month or So..

Raj was asking me some ideas for conveying his love or whatever to her :lol2: . He is of my age.

I told him : Dont get deceived by the looks. i am pretty sure she would be definitely elder than us by 2-3 years. Will u still be interested in her :P

Raj : Thiru dont say that.. How are u so sure :roll:

Me : that is business secrets. :poke: What will u do if she is elder than you ?

Raj : Dont know . :(

Me : :rotfl2: dont worry she might be having a sister. :P

Raj : :noteeth: .. How to find her real age ?

Me: Wait for few days :P

In a day or 2 when R was present, Oru chinna puzzle i conducted for few along with R.

ungalla niraya paerukku therinjathuthaan. oru number ninaichikanum,and with certain multiplication, addition etc.. in one way the real age of the person could be found. A 3 digit number would be result.. The first is the number the person thought and the next 2 digits is the age.

Athulayum ovvoruthara conduct pannaa therinjidum.. So i made to participate all at a time.. When R's turn came she said 427 but in a moment she changed it to 422, realising what it would be.. :rotfl2:
:P

At that time we were 23 years.

Raj appuram oru maasathukku thaadiyoada irunthaangrathu vaera vishayam :mrgreen:

Final Part Hopefully :wink:

The good news which i got is a Job. My First Job. Almost 2 years after completing my degree :P

It was an instructor job in a different center and my first salary we as Rs. 5000 :P While in SSI, one of the Student, who is a Chartered accountant, was quite impressed with me and my talents (not the chatting talent :roll: ) introuced me to his Friend who started running a new computer center.

That is a bad news because, it was just few weeks we started talking a bit and i had to leave her without any further improvement :sigh2: I was placed in Churchgate, Mumbai.. which is nearly a hour travel from bandra.

[nalla vaela loosuthanamaaa, job offer avoid pannala.. illaina inga yaaraachchum, like vivek in Boys "Purithu, ava madilayae oru idam kidaikkumaanu paarthirukeenga" nnu mokka poattu irupeenga :lol2: ]

But i was lucky that my work timings there was 7 Am to 3 PM. Her shift timings in SSI is from 12 to 9 PM.

From that day, the following was my routine..

Wake up time : 5 am... Starting to work by 6 AM. Leaving from work 3 PM. Reaching SSI at 4 PM.. Since my java course was not completed there i could go there. As there too, i was helping no one questions me.. I leave for home from there by, wait... u shd know that now :huh: :wink:

ivvalavu kastapattum, the time i could spend with her would be 15 to 30 minutes in the institute.. Athuvum konjam teaching and few jokes and stuffs.. nothing else :sigh2:

Ivvalavu time paithiyakaarathanamaa spend panrathu Ore vishayathukaaga.. while leaving for home from SSI, me and her would start together from the institue till Bandra Railway station.. 20 minutes walk time.. The most valuable time during those period :P

[A note on bandra Railway station.. People are free to leave this. (Of course, they can leave the main story itself :noteeth: ) In Kaathalar thinam movie you could have seen that.. In chennai we have, Beach-tambaram line, Beach - Velachery line.. Similiarly there 3 different lines.. harbour line, Western line and central line.. From Bandra all the 3 different lines can be travelled.. while travelling home from ssi, i take harbour line... Bandra-kings circle.. From my work place, i take western line.. Churchgate - Bandra ]

From Bandra station, i take platform 7/8 towards my place Antop Hill.. She takes platform 5/6 to travel Sion (Central Line), her place.
We used to share few smiles from the platform itself till some one's train come. :P

This was routine for few months. Lots of talks.. As usual like i do, chinna chinna kindalgal.. Great times. In between there was a tour to Lonavala organised by SSI.. Great time there too :P But "paechu paechchaa thaan irukanum" nnu manasukkulla sollikuvaen...

Ennamo therila, en love ava kitta sollrathukku thairiyamae varala :sigh2: she knows i love her and i know she loves me :|

Climax : One day she informed me that she is transfered to another branch and would be leaving this institute in another 2 weeks. Ottu moththa body um varandu poana maathiri feeling...

Athu oru friday.. eppadiyum Monday sollidanumnu mudivoada annaikku veetukku poanaen... Niraya Sinthanaigal for the next 2 days...

Appa thaan Family paththina yosanaigalum vanthichchu...
From my side, there wont be any problems.. My dad would love to see that his son also capable of winning a girl's heart :noteeth: Ammaa konjam yosipaanga.. But it is a matter of few days to convince her.

naan romba yosichathu avanga side.. She has a younger brother and sister.. Ethirthtu kalyaanam pannikittaa, kandippaa few people would be affected.. Ethirkirathaala naanga appa pirinjaa, athoada vali yum romba athigam..
Sari, entha prachanayum illaama smooth aa poanaalum.. there is a language issue.. Definitely her family, relations would be eager to have conversation with me as well as my family side and the same case with my side as well.. Romba basic a sila vishayam affect aaguthae..

I decided better not to tell certain things. She might have thought few things too..The rest 2 weeks the days went so fast..

During the last day naan kaetkaamalayae, Avaloada phone number koduthittu poana.. But i never called her.. :

Memories are there and that is more than enough for me :)

ajithfederer
21st June 2010, 12:01 AM
TM, :)

hamid
21st June 2010, 12:09 AM
TM,

jollya aarambichu sokama mudinju pona padam paartha effect... feeling sad :( not happy with the climax..

anyway great narration.. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 12:12 AM
TM :D Neenga oru pakkaa gentleman. En manasula unga mEla vechirundha mariyaadhai pala madangu uyarndhudichu :clap: Ur wife is a lucky woman brother!

Ramona
21st June 2010, 12:13 AM
Ramona :cool2:

btw what is ur real name ? same as the id :roll:

I had to think carefully before responding. Coincidentally, the rest of the story, coincides with my true identity, the very reason I decided not to tell it here.

Funny enough, you asked for my real name. :musicsmile:

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 12:18 AM
I have a friend who is in love with a girl from north. She accepted his proposal. But, he decided to back-out because the girl's parents are very conservative and may harm that girl. Also, he said to me that he can get married to her and make her live safe in TN. But, he does not want to get married without the blessings of the parents and create problems for that girl's siblings's future. TM story padichappa idhudhaan nyaabagam vandhadu.

Ramona
21st June 2010, 12:24 AM
I have a friend who is in love with a girl from north. She accepted his proposal. But, he decided to back-out because the girl's parents are very conservative and may harm that girl. Also, he said to me that he can get married to her and make her live safe in TN. But, he does not want to get married without the blessings of the parents and create problems for that girl's siblings's future. TM story padichappa idhudhaan nyaabagam vandhadu.

The rest of my story falls somewhere along these lines. Further details are concealed in keeping peace.

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 12:28 AM

The rest of my story falls somewhere along these lines. Further details are concealed in keeping peace.
Idhukkudhaan ore oru ponna love panna koodaadhu. Namma policy (Courtesy Gounder Annan) - "I will marry you, all I will marry you" :lol:
Love marriage namadhu pirappurimai, adhai seidhe theeruvOm!

Ramona
21st June 2010, 12:37 AM
It's interesting that you made that post right after mine as if you knew what I was withholding. :lol:

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 12:38 AM
It's interesting that you made that post right after mine as if you knew what I was withholding. :lol:
mmm. Maybe coincidence.

crazy
21st June 2010, 12:55 AM

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 12:58 AM
???

crazy
21st June 2010, 01:15 AM
???

Got a strange feeling and didn't know what to write. Adhaan

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 01:23 AM
???

Got a strange feeling and didn't know what to write. Adhaan
For what? my post? Or TM Story? Or wanted to write ur own experience?

crazy
21st June 2010, 01:27 AM
My experience ....It's on going. Kalyanathila vandhu mudicha udan post pannuren :)

It was for TM's story.

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 01:28 AM
My experience ....It's on going. Kalyanathila vandhu mudicha udan post pannuren :)

It was for TM's story.
Best wishes! Yeah TM kadhaiya padicha udane enakku VTV ganesh dialoguedhaan nyaabagam vandhadhu "En manasula ninnutta da thambi (Annan)"

crazy
21st June 2010, 01:57 AM
:ty:

:)

Ramona
21st June 2010, 08:06 AM
Can't get over TM asking me my real name which coincide with the untold part of the story, the reason for not telling it and Sathya telling a story that kind a ends off mine; the untold part, right after a certain post. All happening one after the other.

This is all very suspicious. :wink: :think:

priya32
21st June 2010, 08:27 AM
Thiru: Based on the story you wrote in here seems like, it was a just a crush (the love which was never expressed). I believe that many of us do live with crushes no matter you are married or not married.

There is a huge difference between untold love than the ones who have love stories. A female and a male looking at each other on an everyday basis, or having fun conversations is normal.

This thread deserves a title of either 'crushes in my life' or 'unexpressed love'.

Love is a very powerful word and feeling. Without love, we won't have parents, husbands, wives, children, girlfriends or boyfriends and so on. Regardless married or not married, loving someone or being loved is a wonderful thing. It gives you a great disappointment to read the title and to go over the posts that were written in here. Please don't compare having crushes with love. Love is eternal and it exists even after you die!

pavalamani pragasam
21st June 2010, 09:28 AM
:exactly: You have hit the nail on the head, Priya! I suppose TM also wants the youngsters to know the difference between love and crush.

'Act first and rue later' is the proverb that came to mind when I finished reading the final part of TM's story. How is it possible to forget/ignore the incompatibilities/problems right at the start, before entertaining marriage thoughts/dreams/desires? :roll: 'Love'(the socalled love) is blind(thoughtless)? :huh:

Ramona
21st June 2010, 09:42 AM
The heart aches, headaches and other consequences from a simple proposal is enough. Sometimes you wish it never happened.

Who is to be blamed? How often youngsters know the difference between love and crush if they ever gave it a thought or were ever in the position to do so. How worse would it have been in the circumstances, had it been love and not crush. :)

pavalamani pragasam
21st June 2010, 09:48 AM
Can't imagine 'love' divorced from wisdom!!! :huh:
When there is wisdom automatically follow patience, acceptance and decision.

Appu s
21st June 2010, 10:06 AM
TM,Interesting story,i Had a similar crush story when i was doing my 10th Std. :) anyhow thanks for sharing :cool2:

Appu s
21st June 2010, 10:07 AM
Love is a very powerful word and feeling. Without love, we won't have parents, husbands, wives, children, girlfriends or boyfriends and so on. Regardless married or not married, loving someone or being loved is a wonderful thing. It gives you a great disappointment to read the title and to go over the posts that were written in here. Please don't compare having crushes with love. Love is eternal and it exists even after you die!
:bow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shakthiprabha
21st June 2010, 10:25 AM
oh I didn't know u were out with ur final part.

Ottu moththa body um varandu poana maathiri feeling...

:D 'setha poNam' mathiri feel panna kooda chance irukku... :lol2:
I know what it is!!! Apramum vazhnthukittu thaan rukkom :) ...illaiya?!

Sari, entha prachanayum illaama smooth aa poanaalum.. there is a language issue.. Definitely her family, relations would be eager to have conversation with me as well as my family side and the same case with my side as well.. Romba basic a sila vishayam affect aaguthae..

Sorry tm.... A BOLD STEP was awaited from ur part and U DIDN'T TAKE THAT STEP. Very dissapointing. No stone should be left unturned. And then if things dont work out, one can always back out or decide for their parents or whatever acc to their pesonal view and choice.

Ramona,

:) Thanks for sharing ur story.

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 12:54 PM

Sorry tm.... A BOLD STEP was awaited from ur part and U DIDN'T TAKE THAT STEP. Very dissapointing. No stone should be left unturned. And then if things dont work out, one can always back out or decide for their parents or whatever acc to their pesonal view and choice.

It is how we look at Shakthi, which is bold or which is not. :P

Well from the perspective of Love, that is not a bold one.
Actually at a different stage of life, i thought, there might be lots of fun within the family and relation because of the language itelf. I might have learnt her language and vice versa.. apuram atha spread panrathula ulla santhoasangal nnu innum kooda interesting aa irunthirukalaam :P

That is the thought i had that time.

But overall aa paartha, love ngra oru vishayam maththavangala affect panrathaa irukka koodaathu..In my case mostly it would end up in affecting people.. It is not just only abt my love ending up in success.

Sarna
21st June 2010, 01:02 PM
It is not just only abt love ending up in success.

vedha vaakku :clap: :clap:

Shakthiprabha
21st June 2010, 01:06 PM
It is how we look at Shakthi, which is bold or which is not. :P

I understand and give u full credit for that.

But overall aa paartha, love ngra oru vishayam maththavangala affect panrathaa irukka koodaathu..In my case mostly it would end up in affecting people.. It is not just only abt my love ending up in success.

tm, life la , oru sila perai affect panaama padhi vishayam seyyave muydiyathu. Yup in this case, HOW MUCH is the impact and HOW IMPORTANT are ppl who would be unhappy with your decision matters.

Whether or not it was possible or feasible, a beautiful feeling left UNCOMMUNICATED, I feel such a relatiosnhip is incomplete :|

Amma appa, siblings, freinds, cousins evlovo relationships irukku. Beautiful relationships! Friendship! Dont we communicate how much they matter to us! How happy we having them around us. Even if they are miles apart how lovely to know someone somewhere wishes good and cares for us! Love is not a weird relationship, its one amongst that. Azhaga communicate pannitu, apram, sariya varlaiya varuma nnu yoschu one can decide their life.

Sariya varlaina kooda paravalla...completing a beautiufl relatioship, with warm wishes and good feeling, wishing them well in life and if possible moving on sounds nice. May be that would give u an assurance love exists :)

Love is an excellent relationship. Its beautiful. I do not understand why it has to be looked upon as a taboo or something alarming to be conveyed or communicated. Love NEED NOT end in marriage. Love need not end with sexual or marital relationship alone. Marriage or sex alone need not be the clmax of any nice sincere love.

That is what vtv climax says......athanaala thaan ungalukku pudilaiayo :lol: ) now that the topic is back to vtv, this thread is complete too :rotfl2:

My 1000 cents!

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:06 PM
tm, life la , oru sila perai affect panaama padhi vishayam seyyave muydiyathu. Yup in this case, HOW MUCH is the impact and HOW IMPORTANT are ppl who would be unhappy with your decision matters.

athe thaan naanum solla varen.. Konjam time eduthtu yosichchu paarunga... There is lots of chance for such things in my case.. naan appa 2 days yosichcha vishayam ellaathayum inga kondu varathu saathiyam illa.. neenga out of box la konjam yosichchu paarunga :P

and regarding yaarayum affect pannaama onnumae seyya mudiyaathunnu.. ippa oru super figure enna love pannuthunnu vachchikonga.. :shock: :roll: pala paera affect pannalaam.. athellaam oru case naa naan eduthtukka mudiyum :noteeth:

Whether or not it was possible or feasible, a beautiful feeling left UNCOMMUNICATED, I feel such a relatiosnhip is incomplete :|

Of course.. naan complete nnu sollavae illayae :wink:

Amma appa, siblings, freinds, cousins evlovo relationships irukku. Beautiful relationships! Friendship! Dont we communicate how much they matter to us! How happy we having them around us. Even if they are miles apart how lovely to know someone somewhere wishes good and cares for us! Love is not a weird relationship, its one amongst that. Azhaga communicate pannitu, apram, sariya varlaiya varuma nnu yoschu one can decide their life.

Do u think i cant communicate well for such things ? :P It is not abt that.

Love NEED NOT end in marriage. Love need not end with sexual or marital relationship alone. Marriage or sex alone need not be the clmax of any nice sincere love.

Athe than naanum solraen with one more point.. Love need not to be told necessarily. For almost 5 months of relation we know each other very much, we care for each other a lot and so on, by Orally not saying that i love her or vice versa.

There is a dialogue in VV .. Jothika to Kamal when kamal expressed his love "sila vishayangal sollaama irukirathe nallathunnu ungalukku theriyaathatha" .. Mine is not exactly the case.. But for me too i thought on the same lines.

Love pannaa antha love Oru theliva undu pannanum, nithaanaththa kodukkum.. May be u might get anger with the ones u love, but namma koavam on them extend aachchunu to others that might not be love. Love ngrathu nammala paththi mattumae yosikka vaikaama maththavangalukkaagavum yosikka vaikanum...
Sila vishayangala sacrifice kooda pannalaam :roll:

paarunga, neenga solra vishayam ellaam right aa wrong aa ngrathu vaera vishayam.. nithaanamaa paesureenga, neenga paesura vishayathula thelivaa paesureenga.. because u love ur daughter, husband and ur surroundings..

Ippa enakku enga appaava romba pidikkum.. Atha sollithaanaaa avar therinjikkanum.. avar engala romba virumbinaar ngratha ithu varaikkum sonnathae illa. . athukaaga avar engala love pannalainnu aagi poidumaa..Naama oruthtar paerla vaikira kaathal sila activities moolamaa kooda purinjikalaam. whether the concerned person know or not.

btw..ennoadathu kooda so called love thaannnu naan title layae sollitaen :noteeth:

Plum
21st June 2010, 02:07 PM
TM,Interesting story,i Had a similar crush story when i was doing my 10th Std. :) anyhow thanks for sharing :cool2:

Thiru - two years after degree
Appu - 10th std
Appu pinjulEyE pazhutha case-A illai TM late pickup-A?

Thiru, btw, :bow:

Plum
21st June 2010, 02:08 PM
But, as Priya32 said, love story-nA, innum konjam edhir pArthEn - oru gowtham menon levelku :-). idhu only crush dhAn.

Without offence, namma sathya1979-ai avarOda crush pathi ellAm sollunganu indha thread-ai nadathinA evLO page thErum. sathya?

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:09 PM
That is what vtv climax says......athanaala thaan ungalukku pudilaiayo :lol: ) now that the topic is back to vtv, this thread is complete too :rotfl2:

VTV paththi paesaatheenga.. Naama friend ship a pazhaguvoamnu sollittu next day train la manmatha leelaigal ellaam panna aarambichiduvaar Simbu... Trisha aduthta naal, "naan yaen unna athukku allow pannaennu therila" nnu sollum :rotfl2: what a comedy.. :lol2:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:11 PM
But, as Priya32 said, love story-nA, innum konjam edhir pArthEn - oru gowtham menon levelku :-). idhu only crush dhAn.

neenga kooda thamizh cinemaa paarthu kettu poana kootathula oruththara irupeenagnnu naan ninaikavae illa :yessir:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:13 PM

Appu - 10th std

appu manmathan illayaa :wink:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:14 PM
ellaam irukkattum free ya story padichchavanga either share their ones to come to conclusion on what was that :lol2:

or keep some money in my bank account :evil:

Sarna
21st June 2010, 02:17 PM
ippa oru super figure enna love pannuthunnu vachchikonga..

பேராசை :lol2:

Sarna
21st June 2010, 02:24 PM
Love need not end with sexual or marital relationship alone. Marriage or sex alone need not be the clmax of any nice sincere love.

Goundamani :- nee sonna indha vaakkiyaththa appadiyE thanjaavur kalvettula ezhuthittu (GM fans complete the sentence)

:yessir:

Shakthiprabha
21st June 2010, 02:27 PM
Muthalla love enna crush enannnu niraiay confusions!!

Crush / infatuation is something which I assume, u easily sail thro and after a brief or lil long period of time, whenyou come to think of that, you are left with silly, cute, sometimes laughable memories alone. Not a heart wrench. Also, in lot of cases crush stops itself with physical attraction and does not proceed further to touch anything subtler.

Also, any crush if given right situation and time, can blossom into a complete love with full fragrance. It just did not receive its due attention and full time span avlo thaan.

When a person sits and thinks about creating a permanent relationship with anyone, it cannot be called as crush imo. I dont know if u can call this 'so called love'...idhu uncommunicated relationship avlo thaan.

( tm,
unga mail id checkunga. rendu mail parcel ! )

Shakthiprabha
21st June 2010, 02:28 PM
Love need not end with sexual or marital relationship alone. Marriage or sex alone need not be the clmax of any nice sincere love.

Goundamani :- nee sonna indha vaakkiyaththa appadiyE thanjaavur kalvettula ezhuthittu (GM fans complete the sentence)

:yessir:

ungalukku andha view pudicha eduthukonga...illati leave it as it is. I did not ask those to be inscribed in any kalvettu. :) :ty:

and I am no perfectionist EITHER.

Plum
21st June 2010, 02:38 PM

neenga kooda thamizh cinemaa paarthu kettu poana kootathula oruththara irupeenagnnu naan ninaikavae illa :yessir:

Enga gowtham menon padam edukkara kAlathula enakku kalyANamE aayaachu - ippO naan kettu pOna enna, pOgAtti enna? :rotfl:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:41 PM
Muthalla love enna crush enannnu niraiay confusions!!

Crush / infatuation is something which I assume, u easily sail thro and after a brief or lil long period of time, whne I come to think of that, u are left with silly cute sometimes laughable memories alone. Not a heart wrench.

Also, any crush if given right situation and time, can blossom into a complete love with full fragrance. It just did not receive its due attention and full time span avlo thaan.

When a person sits and thinks about creating a permanent relationship with anyone, it cannot be called as crush imo.

Of course.. :)

The so called love term ellaam vaera oru noakathukaaha :wink:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 02:51 PM

Enga gowtham menon padam edukkara kAlathula enakku kalyANamE aayaachu - ippO naan kettu pOna enna, pOgAtti enna? :rotfl:

athe kolgaya naan follow pannittu irukaen.. romba ketttu poiduvaenoannu thoanuthu :think:

Shakthi,
2 parcel um sooper.. acknowledge panniyaachchu :P

Appu s
21st June 2010, 03:35 PM

Appu - 10th std

That was a infatuation.... athellam oru kaalam.. hmmmm

Appu s
21st June 2010, 03:37 PM

Appu - 10th std

Namakku niraya crush iruntha manmathaana ;) its should be other way around :lol: Sathya than manmathan :yessir:

Appu s
21st June 2010, 03:39 PM

:thumbsup:
Shakthi akka pinurenga Intha topic la :bow: :bow: Write more....

Plum
21st June 2010, 03:41 PM

Appu - 10th std

Namakku niraya crush iruntha manmathaana ;) its should be other way around :lol: Sathya than manmathan :yessir:

Yes, we all should target sathya_1979 for his stories in this thread now :yes:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 03:48 PM

yaarachchum love paththi ethaachum notes ezhuthinaa unakku thaan evvalavu santhoasam :rotfl2:

unnalaa kooda mudiyum appu ippadi exhutha.. nee thamizh cinemaavae paarthathillayaa :lol2:

ippadi aalaalukku solra terms padi love enga irukku :poke:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 03:49 PM

Appu - 10th std

That was a infatuation.... athellam oru kaalam.. hmmmm

ippa mattum perisaa vithyaasam irukumnnu enakku thoanala :yessir:

Appu s
21st June 2010, 03:55 PM
ippa mattum perisaa vithyaasam irukumnnu enakku thoanala :yessir:
Ippa matured illaya? appdinnu naane sollikkiren, :lol: kalyanam panra alavukku vanthachu :P innum atha Crush level-laye vachuttu iruntha eppadi :D So shakthi akka post paninatha muzhu manthodu anubhvathoda othukkiren :thumbsup:

BTW, Finally you agreed that Love is exist :boo: athu than shakthi akkovoda success :noteeth:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 04:00 PM
Ippa matured illaya? appdinnu naane sollikkiren, :lol: kalyanam panra alavukku vanthachu :P innum atha Crush level-laye vachuttu iruntha eppadi :D So shakthi akka post paninatha muzhu manthodu anubhvathoda othukkiren :thumbsup:

nee Shakthi yoada post ozhunga padikalainnu mattum therithu :lol2:

BTW, Finally you agreed that Love is exist :boo: athu than shakthi akkovoda success :noteeth:

when :shock: well, dont bring the exception here and there :poke: since u are very confused i am sure u are not in love. I am not meaning the so called love :noteeth:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 04:02 PM
kalyanam panra alavukku vanthachu :P
Kalyaanam mattum panravangalukku sila kastam.. love layum vizhunthu, kalyaanathathulayum vizhuravanukku pala kastam.. Take care :lol2:

Appu s
21st June 2010, 04:06 PM
Kalyaanam mattum panravangalukku sila kastam.. love layum vizhunthu, kalyaanathathulayum vizhuravanukku pala kastam.. Take care :lol2:
True :( :rotfl:

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 05:24 PM
Sari, aduththa story solla poarathu yaaru ?

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 05:27 PM
Can't get over TM asking me my real name which coincide with the untold part of the story, the reason for not telling it and Sathya telling a story that kind a ends off mine; the untold part, right after a certain post. All happening one after the other.

This is all very suspicious. :wink: :think:

ithula yetho irukku.. :think: appadi ennathaan paeru.. PM aachcum pannungalaen :noteeth:

Plum
21st June 2010, 05:29 PM
அடுத்ததாக திரு சத்யா ஆயிரத்து தொள்ளாயிரத்து எழுபத்தி ஒன்பது அவர்களை மேடைக்கு அழைக்கிறோம்.

P.S: The number in his forumhub id is rumoured to be the number of people he is said to have proposed to and run(Ottufied) for a short period of time atleast.

ajithfederer
21st June 2010, 09:43 PM
TM, Varuthapadathinga. Love before marriage set aagalainna enna?, We will try louu after marriage :noteeth:.

Thirumaran
21st June 2010, 10:36 PM
TM, Varuthapadathinga. Love before marriage set aagalainna enna?, We will try louu after marriage :noteeth:.

makkalae,,,dont mistake.. he meant him trying separately and me trying separately :mrgreen:

feddy,
naan enna maataennaa solla poraen :noteeth: :ashamed:

sathya_1979
21st June 2010, 10:50 PM
அடுத்ததாக திரு சத்யா ஆயிரத்து தொள்ளாயிரத்து எழுபத்தி ஒன்பது அவர்களை மேடைக்கு அழைக்கிறோம்.

P.S: The number in his forumhub id is rumoured to be the number of people he is said to have proposed to and run(Ottufied) for a short period of time atleast.
Not 1979 proposals only 7 :cry2:
Thursday is my lucky day. I will start my first story on Thursday.

Wibha
22nd June 2010, 12:38 AM

:banghead: :banghead:

TM I was also expecting something else. Ippadi disappoint pannitele :(

Thirumaran
22nd June 2010, 09:35 AM

enna panrathu Arsh.. People think differently right :P

mudinjaaa some other time for the viewers happiness, screenplay la changes panni happy and intersting ending vaikuren :noteeth:

Wibha
22nd June 2010, 10:36 AM

enna panrathu Arsh.. People think differently right :P

mudinjaaa some other time for the viewers happiness, screenplay la changes panni happy and intersting ending vaikuren :noteeth:

:thumbsup: :P

Ramona
23rd June 2010, 06:40 AM
[quote=Plum]

:shock:

"The so called love".

Lambretta
23rd June 2010, 09:29 PM
feddy,
naan enna maataennaa solla poraen :noteeth: :ashamed:
Nee kaeta naa' maatenendraal sollvEn kanna....:boo: :P :lol2:

Sarna
24th June 2010, 03:54 PM
Not 1979 proposals

btw, 1979 loves for short period... even if the short period is for 1 month...can two 12 loves per year.... 1979/12 = 165 years .... 165+18 is the age of sathya as per plum.

app_engine
24th June 2010, 09:41 PM
10th std girl commits S for K problems and her K commits S too (http://www.dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=575783&disdate=6/24/2010)

Plum
25th June 2010, 11:21 AM
Sathya1979, Thursday aarambikarEnnu sonnIngaLE kadhai.
nEtrodu nee sonna vArthai...?

groucho070
25th June 2010, 11:30 AM
Which song was it that said, Love is Hormone Seyyum Kolaar-u....love that line. :P

BM
25th June 2010, 12:26 PM
Which song was it that said, Love is Hormone Seyyum Kolaar-u....love that line. :P

(Vasool Raja MBBBS)

kaathal oNNum kadavuL illaiyadaa
intha eLavu ellaam harmone seyyum kalakam thaanadaa.

:notworthy:

Thirumaran
25th June 2010, 12:29 PM

(Vasool Raja MBBBS)

naan sonnaa kaetka maatureenga.. Kamal sonnaa kaalula vizhareenga :huh:

Periyaar sonnaaru.. Kaathal vengaayam maathiri, urikka urikka kanneer thaan varum, aanaa kadaisila onnum minjaathudaa perungaayangalaa nnu .. Kaetaathaane :huh:

Plum
25th June 2010, 12:35 PM
naan sonnaa kaetka maatureenga.. Kamal sonnaa kaalula vizhareenga

avar ettAvadhu pAssNE, nInga Degree-la arrearsuNE!

Thirumaran
25th June 2010, 12:37 PM
naan sonnaa kaetka maatureenga.. Kamal sonnaa kaalula vizhareenga

avar ettAvadhu pAssNE, nInga Degree-la arrearsuNE!

sari degree certificate erichiduraen.. ippa 12 th pass .. ok vaa :roll:

Sarna
25th June 2010, 12:53 PM

(Vasool Raja MBBBS)

:not worthy:

sathya_1979
25th June 2010, 11:20 PM
Ulagathula evvalavo ponnunga irundhum, naan yaen MODHALLA ivaLa love senjen....
None of my proposals are love at first sight type, paarthu, pEsi, pazhagi then only proposals. 15-22 la varra lovedhaan exciting (paraparappa irukkum) (Based on my experience, may not be a generic fact).
First love will always be most intense and unforgetful. Others will be like a kind of compromise, and I don't believe that a person (excluding exceptions) will fall in love only once in a lifetime. So, naan first propose senja poNNA first eppo parththen, enna pEsinEn edhuvum nyaabagam illa. Eppo modhal modhalla avaLa love paNNanum apdinnu thONa aarambichadhu, adhu nallaa nyaabagam irukku. Adhu naaLaikku.

<<Dig>> Had dinner with Hamid, Dinesh84 and black cheetah TM :D Nice dinner and we spoke for more than 2 hours abt a lot of things. Had a gud time
<<End Dig>>

crazy
25th June 2010, 11:51 PM
:D

BM
26th June 2010, 01:53 AM
(Vasool Raja MBBBS)

Periyaar sonnaaru.. Kaathal vengaayam maathiri, urikka urikka kanneer thaan varum, aanaa kadaisila onnum minjaathudaa perungaayangalaa nnu .. Kaetaathaane :huh:

Antha lines enakku pudikkum, athukaaga antha lines correct nu accept pannanum nu avasiyam illaye :poke:

Wibha
26th June 2010, 02:16 AM
(Vasool Raja MBBBS)

Antha lines enakku pudikkum, athukaaga antha lines correct nu accept pannanum nu avasiyam illaye :poke:

mnaren555
26th June 2010, 12:51 PM

athanae :P

Thirumaran
26th June 2010, 01:00 PM
(Vasool Raja MBBBS)

I am not expecting any good things from the youngsters falling in So called love :poke:

Thirumaran
26th June 2010, 01:02 PM
I don't believe that a person (excluding exceptions) will fall in love only once in a lifetime.

yeah .... Expecting some thing on that lines soon :boo:

Sarna
8th October 2010, 03:23 PM
We All Know TAJ MAHAL As Symbol Of Love, but..........

The Other Lesser Known Facts are:

1. Mumtaz Was Shahjahan's 4th Wife Out Of His 7 Wives.

2. Shahjahan Killed Mumtaz's Husband To Marry Her!

3. Mumtaz Died In Her 14th Delivery!

4. He Then Married Mumtaz's Sister!

Question Arises Where The HELL IS THE LOVE. :-)

Plum
8th October 2010, 05:08 PM

unga thursday eppO varum sathya saar?

sathya_1979
8th October 2010, 05:23 PM

unga thursday eppO varum sathya saar?
:shaking: neenga pOna jenmaththula archealogistaa? :D
Will be tied-up with office work till Monday, will start from next week's Wednesday.

Plum
8th October 2010, 05:30 PM
archive thOndi eduthadhu (as usual) sarNA. apdi edutha remains-ai examine paNNi, indha mAdhiri action items-ai identify paNdradhu oru manager_Oda kadamai illaiyA?

Dinesh84
8th October 2010, 05:45 PM
paavam unga sishya koodigal.. :(

sathya_1979
8th October 2010, 05:56 PM
indha maadhiri over talented managers indha samudhaayathukku periya aabaththu! ivara modhalla dismantle paNNanum :yessir:

Sarna
8th October 2010, 06:01 PM
ivara modhalla dismantle paNNanum

idha aamOdhikkuravanga ellaam kayya thookkungappaa :happydance:

ajithfederer
8th October 2010, 11:53 PM
Found this on somebody's status

If Columbus had a girlfriend he would have never discovered America... Because.. Columbus' Girlfriend - Whr r u goin? Wit whom? How u goin? To discover wat? Why only u? What shud I do wen u r gone? Can I come with u? When will u be back? Whr will u stay? Will u miss me?

Columbus - Naa aaniyae pudungala.. Pothuma??

Wibha
9th October 2010, 12:08 AM
af :x :evil: whoever that person is :hammer:

ajithfederer
9th October 2010, 12:10 AM
It's just a joke. Take it easy :lol2:

Wibha
9th October 2010, 12:13 AM
guys do that too. :evil:

priya32
9th October 2010, 12:13 AM

If Columbus had a girlfriend he would have never discovered America... Because.. Columbus' Girlfriend - Whr r u goin? Wit whom? How u goin? To discover wat? Why only u? What shud I do wen u r gone? Can I come with u? When will u be back? Whr will u stay? Will u miss me?

Well, first of all...how could you be sure if Columbus never had one?

She might have gotten upset with something and tried to go away from him and he must have tried to follow her, instead he found America may be!

ajithfederer
9th October 2010, 12:14 AM
Ada idhellam arainjukittu. It is said as a joke.

Well, first of all...how could you be sure if Columbus never had one?

She might have gotten upset with something and tried to go away from him and he must have tried to follow her, instead he found America may be!

priya32
9th October 2010, 12:15 AM
How could you put down the women?

How could you?

Right Wibha? :wink:

ajithfederer
9th October 2010, 12:16 AM
Seri you also find a joke and post it here. who stopped u.

Blood Pressure at early 20's is not a good sign wibha :lol2:

Wibha
9th October 2010, 12:19 AM

I have better things to do :poke:

And yea girls are appavis. We don't put dow men no mattre what :cry2:

ajithfederer
9th October 2010, 12:19 AM
See now this is a good joke. You posted one already :thumbsup: :yessir:.

I have better things to do :poke:

And yea girls are appavis. We don't put dow men no mattre what :cry2:

Wibha
9th October 2010, 03:25 AM
:sigh2: