PDA

View Full Version : Does Love Exist?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Plum
14th October 2010, 07:14 PM
அடுத்ததாக திரு சத்யா ஆயிரத்து தொள்ளாயிரத்து எழுபத்தி ஒன்பது அவர்களை மேடைக்கு அழைக்கிறோம்.

P.S: The number in his forumhub id is rumoured to be the number of people he is said to have proposed to and run(Ottufied) for a short period of time atleast.
Not 1979 proposals only 7 :cry2:
Thursday is my lucky day. I will start my first story on Thursday.

unga thursday eppO varum sathya saar?
:shaking: neenga pOna jenmaththula archealogistaa? :D
Will be tied-up with office work till Monday, will start from next week's Wednesday.
Paging for sathya1979 "-)

Thirumaran
14th October 2010, 07:20 PM
How could you put down the women?

How could you?

Right Wibha? :wink:

i dont want to answer this for obvious reasons.

sathya_1979
14th October 2010, 07:20 PM
Starting Part - 1 Tonight - 100% Confirmed
Will start after my dinner :D

PARAMASHIVAN
14th October 2010, 07:24 PM
:rotfl2:

Thirumaran
14th October 2010, 07:27 PM
I have better things to do :poke:

what a joke.. girls doing better things :rotfl2:

sathya_1979
14th October 2010, 07:33 PM
yaarai paarththu indha sirippu?

Thirumaran
14th October 2010, 07:49 PM
Plum,
unga kaathal kathaya eppa solla poareenga ?

PARAMASHIVAN
14th October 2010, 07:54 PM

what she means is Girls putting make up using the car interior mirror seconds before colliding into the car in front!

itha mathir rendu ladies hit my car :evil:

PARAMASHIVAN
14th October 2010, 07:55 PM
yaarai paarththu indha sirippu?

@TM :lol2:

sathya_1979
14th October 2010, 08:15 PM

what she means is Girls putting make up using the car interior mirror seconds before colliding into the car in front!

mOdhal la dhaan kaadhal aarambikkum :noteeth:

PARAMASHIVAN
14th October 2010, 08:37 PM

mOdhal la dhaan kaadhal aarambikkum :noteeth:

:rotfl:

sathya_1979
14th October 2010, 10:09 PM
[tscii:87abafd70c]Note : All Incidents are 100% Facts, not even an iota of imagination involved.

Part – 1: Chemical Reaction

Where do I start? I have starting trouble always :noteeth: Difficult to overcome this bad habit. Another bad habit is the inability to stop, once started :lol:

First year at college, for a studious person, is always exciting. That too the department of choice. But, first year in Engineering is not all about departments and specialization. It’s about some common curriculum devised when Egyptians were building their pyramids. I was wondering, “Come On, you cannot do this to me. I am the next Bill Gates and you are forcing me to study Physics and Chemistry and making me draw figures imagining different angles (I mean 3-D figures of non-living beings :sigh2: )”.

But, fortunately I had a couple of my school-mates and made a great friend (My best friend till date) which helped me navigate through the ordeal.

She entered. Like the song from angaadi theru, she is not fair, not so very beautiful, not chased by many guys. But, I liked her. She had chosen a different department, but was in my section during the first year. It was not love at first sight (I don’t believe in that).

I did not pay much attention to her at the beginning, never dreamt of proposing to her. But, it happened. It all started in the Chemistry Lab, the lecturer who disliked me and whom I disliked even more.

To be continued..........
[/tscii:87abafd70c]

sathya_1979
14th October 2010, 10:12 PM
Planning to complete all the 7 stories in 3 parts each. Be patient :D
Targetting this month-end or first week of Nov to complete.
Note:
All these are close to my heart. No mockings or mokkais please.

thamiz
14th October 2010, 10:53 PM
Seems like love does exist if a person has the right pair of eyes to see! :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
14th October 2010, 10:56 PM
Proverbially love is blind! :roll:

app_engine
15th October 2010, 12:07 AM
the lecturer who disliked me and whom I disliked even more.

Is this "love" thread or "hate" thread? :-)

NOM, j/k :-)

Thirumaran
15th October 2010, 09:48 AM
Intha maathiri one paragraph ezhuthinaa eppa mudikirathu.. :evil:

sathya_1979
15th October 2010, 09:59 AM
TM, chill, its a 21 part series - 7 stories into 3 parts - Background, center act, climax. Will finish off by first week of November.

Plum
15th October 2010, 10:39 AM
koot start - ipdiyE maindain paNNunga!

TM, enakku luvs experiencelAm irundhirundhA, innEram Booker Prize vAngara aLavukku book pottu viththurukka mAttEn?

kid-glove
15th October 2010, 11:05 AM
Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
Hmmmm.... :)

Thirumaran
15th October 2010, 11:53 AM
TM, enakku luvs experiencelAm irundhirundhA, innEram Booker Prize vAngara aLavukku book pottu viththurukka mAttEn?

ippa enna, inimaelaachchum love panna aarambinga.. :P

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.

itha neenga agree panreengalaa illayaa ? thelivaa vilakamaa sollunga...

kid-glove
15th October 2010, 12:07 PM
What's your take on this?

Thirumaran
15th October 2010, 12:52 PM
kids first :x

Plum
15th October 2010, 01:22 PM
adhAvadhu passion, love, marriage idhukkellAm munnAla, modhalla kozhandhai pethukaNum-ngaRingaLA? :roll:

kid-glove
15th October 2010, 01:25 PM
adhAvadhu passion, love, marriage idhukkellAm munnAla, modhalla kozhandhai pethukaNum-ngaRingaLA? :roll:
TM's got the perfect match in Plum. Continee. :)

Plum
15th October 2010, 01:29 PM
TM's got the perfect match in Plum. Continee. :)
Maddy, excuse the homophobic joke, please....

....well, now that I have said that, the joke's lost, isnt it? :(

Thirumaran
15th October 2010, 01:38 PM

:lol2: but kuzhanthai peththukira vishayathukku munnaala, at least passion is required :wink:

btw where did Maddy came :roll:

Dinesh84
15th October 2010, 04:34 PM
:roll:

Dhakshan
15th October 2010, 06:30 PM
:confused2:

Wibha
15th October 2010, 11:14 PM

Not true.

sats :thumbsup: chemistry class la dhaane chemistry aarambikkum :cool:

Dhakshan
16th October 2010, 12:28 AM

Not true.

Ungaluku neraiya formula therium pola :lol2:

Wibha
16th October 2010, 02:40 AM

chemistry-la naan rombo weak-u :cry2:

sathya_1979
16th October 2010, 07:50 AM

Not true.

adhanaaladhaan and title!
Part 2 releasing today

sathya_1979
16th October 2010, 10:17 PM
[tscii:b9c39bc5ad]Note : All Incidents are 100% Facts, not even an iota of imagination involved.

Where do I start? I have starting trouble always :noteeth: Difficult to overcome this bad habit. Another bad habit is the inability to stop, once started :lol:

First year at college, for a studious person, is always exciting. That too the department of choice. But, first year in Engineering is not all about departments and specialization. It’s about some common curriculum devised when Egyptians were building their pyramids. I was wondering, “Come On, you cannot do this to me. I am the next Bill Gates and you are forcing me to study Physics and Chemistry and making me draw figures imagining different angles (I mean 3-D figures of non-living beings :sigh2: )”.

But, fortunately I had a couple of my school-mates and made a great friend (My best friend till date) which helped me navigate through the ordeal.

She entered. Like the song from angaadi theru, she is not fair, not so very beautiful, not chased by many guys. But, I liked her. She had chosen a different department, but was in my section during the first year. It was not love at first sight (I don’t believe in that).

I did not pay much attention to her at the beginning, never dreamt of proposing to her. But, it happened. It all started in the Chemistry Lab, the lecturer who disliked me and whom I disliked even more.

[/tscii:b9c39bc5ad]

Part – 2: Experiment, Observation, Inference
We were partners, in lab. Not sure why she was made my partner as it is not in alphabetical order. I was not excited to partner a girl. I expected my close friend to partner me. Lecturer :hammer:
I was fully concentrating on experiments in lab and to make matter worse, she was made my partner in Physics Lab as well. That started the turn-around, the change of view I had on her due to close observation. For the first time in life, I am observing a girl that closer due to proximity in the lab while setting up lenses, measurements etc. It was very nice. I wanted to keep observing her eyes, lips, forehead, ear, ear rings! It was pure pristine love and I am 100% sure that there is no lust involved. I just wanted to keep staring at her, not even had the intention of holding her hands. PaarthukittE irukkaNum pola irukkum

She was from south TN and was shy in the beginning. But, she became close to me started talking well. She was not moving freely with other guys in the class and I used to accompany her for purchasing bus tickets, stationery, books.

This is where I started slipping in studies, but not alarmingly. The methodical planner in me who used to set goals and achieve them nonchalantly, started to die. I, in fact, should thank her for teaching me the most valuable lesson I learnt in life. Never allow your personal life affect your professional and vice-versa. When I think about it now, I feel that the slip at that stage was better in a way, as the results gave me a wake-up call very early in life.

Slowly but surely, I started falling for her. You always fall in Love, never rise :) ! I don’t know how I would approach / propose. At this stage, I did my second mistake (which will be covered in 3rd and Final Part).

Continuing my interaction with her – Our relationship grew thick and I was always dreaming about her. Self :hammer: now for that! I heard through some of the other girls in the class that she too was talking about me to her friends in hostel. My confidence grew stronger and at the age of 19-20, I was thinking about marriage :lol:

Now, the real big test approached – The First Year Exams. I was planning to propose by the end of last exam, so as not to disturb her during the exams.

Whether I proposed? What was her reply? What was my 2nd Mistake?

Wait for Part – 3 :)

Dinesh84
17th October 2010, 11:09 AM
nalla thrilling ah irukku 8-)

sathya_1979
17th October 2010, 11:17 AM
:ty:
idhai vida thrillingaa irukkum aduththa 6 stories!

Dhakshan
17th October 2010, 11:52 AM

Endha chemistry le :huh: :mrgreen:

Dhakshan
17th October 2010, 11:54 AM

Appo ipdi public forum le ellaam post pannaadhinga, aaraachum padama eduthu release pannida poranga...

sathya_1979
17th October 2010, 01:23 PM

Appo ipdi public forum le ellaam post pannaadhinga, aaraachum padama eduthu release pannida poranga...
Thamizh cinema la pudhusaa edukka love story irukkaa enna?

Dhakshan
17th October 2010, 03:40 PM

Thamizh cinema la pudhusaa edukka love story irukkaa enna?

Kaalangaalama nadukura love story thaan-a, enna thrill? :think:

Wibha
17th October 2010, 11:44 PM

Endha chemistry le :huh: :mrgreen:

enaku terinjadhu ore chemistry dhaan. Physics, Chemistry Math :mrgreen:

Querida
18th October 2010, 04:47 AM
looking forward to reading more Sathya :D
:thumbsup:

Thirumaran
18th October 2010, 07:38 AM

Not true.

Between friends kullayae, friendship possible kidayaathu.. between men and women. no way..

Let me get another angle of Wilde...

Between two women there is no friendship possible. There is enmity, jealousy, fun, but no friendship. In fact between two women, any good thing is not possible :yes:

Satha :cool2:

pavalamani pragasam
18th October 2010, 08:30 AM
TM, you exaggerate! What you quote is true to a certain truth but let us be be fair to the portion that is still sane and amiable!

sathya_1979
18th October 2010, 08:53 AM
TM, uNmaiyellaam dhairiyamaa solla epdidhaan mudiyudhO :notworthy:

Kambar_Kannagi
18th October 2010, 09:06 AM
Satha :cool2:
PenkaLai pathi avlO pEsittu, ippO ethukku thideernu SathA-vai 'cool' pannurEnggO? :lol2:

Querida
18th October 2010, 09:53 AM

Between two women there is no friendship possible. There is enmity, jealousy, fun, but no friendship. In fact between two women, any good thing is not possible :yes:

Such extreme exaggerations of course leads one to conclude that Thiru Thirumaran doth protest too much :P :lol:

but I will say one thing not all friendships can lead to sibling bonds...actually I'm surprised whenever friend says that I care for them like a sister would...or they feel a closeness resembling sibling-hood, it means they definitely have not met and spoken with my own siblings! :fishgrin: :lol: :P

AudazJay
18th October 2010, 12:05 PM
[tscii:d33c7bc458]Note : All Incidents are 100% Facts, not even an iota of imagination involved.

[/tscii:d33c7bc458]

We were partners, in lab. Not sure why she was made my partner as it is not in alphabetical order. I was not excited to partner a girl. I expected my close friend to partner me. Lecturer :hammer:
I was fully concentrating on experiments in lab and to make matter worse, she was made my partner in Physics Lab as well. That started the turn-around, the change of view I had on her due to close observation. For the first time in life, I am observing a girl that closer due to proximity in the lab while setting up lenses, measurements etc. It was very nice. I wanted to keep observing her eyes, lips, forehead, ear, ear rings! It was pure pristine love and I am 100% sure that there is no lust involved. I just wanted to keep staring at her, not even had the intention of holding her hands. PaarthukittE irukkaNum pola irukkum

She was from south TN and was shy in the beginning. But, she became close to me started talking well. She was not moving freely with other guys in the class and I used to accompany her for purchasing bus tickets, stationery, books.

This is where I started slipping in studies, but not alarmingly. The methodical planner in me who used to set goals and achieve them nonchalantly, started to die. I, in fact, should thank her for teaching me the most valuable lesson I learnt in life. Never allow your personal life affect your professional and vice-versa. When I think about it now, I feel that the slip at that stage was better in a way, as the results gave me a wake-up call very early in life.

Slowly but surely, I started falling for her. You always fall in Love, never rise :) ! I don’t know how I would approach / propose. At this stage, I did my second mistake (which will be covered in 3rd and Final Part).

Continuing my interaction with her – Our relationship grew thick and I was always dreaming about her. Self :hammer: now for that! I heard through some of the other girls in the class that she too was talking about me to her friends in hostel. My confidence grew stronger and at the age of 19-20, I was thinking about marriage :lol:

Now, the real big test approached – The First Year Exams. I was planning to propose by the end of last exam, so as not to disturb her during the exams.

Sathya :thumbsup: You have a natural talent for writing, I must say! :D Very candid and easy to relate :D Do continue

sathya_1979
18th October 2010, 12:12 PM
:ty: AJ! Climax today evening!
Next story starting tomorrow.

Dhakshan
18th October 2010, 12:20 PM
Sathya, seekiram aarambinga :D

hamid
18th October 2010, 12:30 PM
Sathya :cool:
just saw this thread.. continue..

kuudave veetukaaramma emailid/phone number anuppi vaiyunga :lol2:

Thirumaran
18th October 2010, 05:38 PM
TM, you exaggerate! What you quote is true to a certain truth but let us be be fair to the portion that is still sane and amiable!
vidunga oru 5 % exaggeration kooda illainaa eppadi :huh:

Such extreme exaggerations of course leads one to conclude that Thiru Thirumaran doth protest too much :P :lol:

Me protesting !! no way.. I have so much love and respect to them so that i always speaks truths abt them when gets a chance :wink:

hamid..
next ur turn to write the story.. summaa maththavanga stories kku kai thattittu poanaa eppadi :huh:

sathya_1979
18th October 2010, 05:45 PM

y yaa? Iyaam ur best friend, please yaa!

PARAMASHIVAN
18th October 2010, 06:32 PM

avanga inga varaa maatanga na thayiriyathila thaan anNan kantinuee panraar :lol2:

Plum
28th October 2010, 12:57 PM
sathya, ipdi pAdhila stop paNNinA, padikaravanga thalai vedikkAdhA?

Part 3 post paNNu man!

Dhakshan
28th October 2010, 04:00 PM
sathya, ipdi pAdhila stop paNNinA, padikaravanga thalai vedikkAdhA?

Part 3 post paNNu man!

:yes: Seekiram aarambingo...

sathya_1979
29th October 2010, 07:45 AM
Final part will be completed over the weekend

Dhakshan
29th October 2010, 06:47 PM

Namba ore area thaan.. Adikadi meet pannuvom.. Anni-a ketadha sollungoooO :mrgreen:

sathya_1979
29th October 2010, 06:50 PM

Namba ore area thaan.. Adikadi meet pannuvom.. Anni-a ketadha sollungoooO :mrgreen:
Neengadhaan kudumbathil gundu vaippOr sanga thalaivaraa? :lol:
J/K, sure, namma area and surroundings neraya pEr irukkOm, adikadi meet paNNuvOm :)

Dhakshan
29th October 2010, 07:45 PM
Neengadhaan kudumbathil gundu vaippOr sanga thalaivaraa? :lol:

Adhu naan illingo :noteeth:

sure, namma area and surroundings neraya pEr irukkOm, adikadi meet paNNuvOm :)

Kandippa :2thumbsup:

Dhakshan
1st November 2010, 11:03 PM
on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 am

:think:

sathya_1979
1st November 2010, 11:39 PM
on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 am

:think:
sorry to disappoint, came back from Bangalore and was tied up with oficial work over the weekend. Hence could nt complete. Will surely complete by this weekend!
Diwali Bonus :lol:

Jyothsna
2nd November 2010, 07:06 PM
Sathya!!!!! Nalla ezhuthuringa.. :thumbsup:

TM Anna..

Aduthavanga kathai ketkarathukku onnum kuraichal illai.. Naan hub ku vantha naal la irunthu, en soga kathaiya solrean nu sollitu irukkinga, innum sollala :hammer:

Thirumaran
2nd November 2010, 07:13 PM

TM Anna..

Aduthavanga kathai ketkarathukku onnum kuraichal illai.. Naan hub ku vantha naal la irunthu, en soga kathaiya solrean nu sollitu irukkinga, innum sollala :hammer:
Jyo... This story telling started with mine only :P

Check few pages back :wink:

Thirumaran
2nd November 2010, 07:14 PM
It starts here :noteeth:

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=14377&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=315

Jyothsna
2nd November 2010, 07:23 PM

TM Anna..

Jyo... This story telling started with mine only :P

Check few pages back :wink:

oh.. ok..ok.. :ashamed:

crazy
2nd November 2010, 07:29 PM
part III enge?

Thirumaran
2nd November 2010, 07:30 PM
part III enge?
Proof reading kku wife kitta koduthirukkaar.. vanthidum seekiram

raghavendran
2nd November 2010, 07:51 PM
part III enge?
Proof reading kku wife kitta koduthirukkaar.. vanthidum seekiram :lol:

Jyothsna
2nd November 2010, 10:00 PM
TM anna :notworthy: Intha thiruvaaliyathanukku ulla ippadi oru kathaiya.. :(

sathya_1979
2nd November 2010, 10:24 PM

TM Anna..

:ty: Jyo!

sathya_1979
2nd November 2010, 10:25 PM
part III enge?
too much official work, working even on weekends. Will try and complete part 3 during Diwali weekend

Dhakshan
2nd November 2010, 11:17 PM
Thiru anna.. Semma-a ezhudhirikinga :2thumbsup:
Climax le nejamaave :cry2: (lite-a).. Neenga 23 yrs nu sollirundhinga, unmaiyilaeyae, u must hav been so much matured to take these kinds of decisions :clap: :notworthy:

Dhakshan
2nd November 2010, 11:45 PM
And unga kadhai-a padika aarambikum bodhu TV le GM, Sendhil, VV and pothi pothi vazhatha Manimegalai kamedy oaditurundhadhu.. Neenga Ms. R and 1st love sollumbodhu laam Manimegalai face thaan mind le cross aachu :lol:

Sudarsh
3rd November 2010, 07:24 AM
Love does exist for example don't you love your family and friends?

Thirumaran
3rd November 2010, 06:28 PM
Nandri hain Jyo and dhaks. :P

Climax le nejamaave :cry2: (lite-a)..

ithukaevaa. Ennoada Full life a mega serial a edukka poaraen.. vaazhkai fullaa azhalaam.. :cry:

PARAMASHIVAN
3rd November 2010, 06:35 PM
adada ithu ennam kantinuee panutha :lol2:

Thirumaran
3rd November 2010, 06:40 PM
thiruvaaliyathanukku

appadinnaa :roll:

Jyothsna
3rd November 2010, 07:17 PM
Nandri hain Jyo and dhaks. :P

Climax le nejamaave :cry2: (lite-a)..

ithukaevaa. Ennoada Full life a mega serial a edukka poaraen.. vaazhkai fullaa azhalaam.. :cry:

:lol: eppo Kanya anni ungala kalyanam pandra scene lathane..

Jyothsna
3rd November 2010, 07:19 PM
thiruvaaliyathanukku

appadinnaa :roll:

Sindu mudiyara aasaminga peru :)

Naan kuda neenga kanya anni ya love panna kathaithan ezhuthirukkinga nu paarthen :?

Thirumaran
3rd November 2010, 07:50 PM
Naan kuda neenga kanya anni ya love panna kathaithan ezhuthirukkinga nu paarthen :?

chae chae.. Me good boy. :swinghead:

Dhakshan
13th November 2010, 07:05 PM

chae chae.. Me good boy. :swinghead:

:lol:

sathya_1979
17th November 2010, 09:13 PM
[tscii:dfb118faf6]Note : All Incidents are 100% Facts, not even an iota of imagination involved.

[/tscii:dfb118faf6]

Part - 3: Exams and Results
In the mean while, I shifted from my Hostel to a mansion with a friend. There were other class mates and seniors. It was a nice time. I shared my story with one of my classmates who was staying in a room next to mine.

He gave some ideas, suggestions etc. Since, I was too naive at that stage and believed everyone who spoke nicely, I fell for it. He asked me to wait as it was just the first year. I waited, without knowing his back-stabbing plans. Even my seniors were encouraging my story and gave some useful tips.

My concentration on studies went down and my homework was - Write a book on "Proposal for Dummies" :lol:

My other room mate without anybody's knowledge (atleast to my knowledge) was bracketing her :( To Me Now - Idhu kooda theriyaama nee enna may**ukku love paNNa? self :hammer: again!
Exams were going on and my performances were going south by south east!

I know I would pass, but marks would not as per the targets set! But, when I think about it now, I thank both my friend who back-stabbed me and that girl, as it sowed the first seed of professionalism in me. I learnt a lot of valuable lessons at a very early stage in life when the damages / consequences are minimal.

On the final day of he exam, before the exam, I said to her that I wanted to meet her after the exam, as She would be in another department from 2nd year. I was like Sachin (sleepless for days together before the Pak Match in 2003 WK). I dunno how I mustered that courage to tell this and still worse, what should I say to her - Should I say "I love you" or "I want to marry you" or try telepathy / feelings transfer.......

After the exam, she came over waiting for me at the entrance of the lab. It was not too dramatic and she was calm and composed. My heart-beat rate was 2 Zetta Hertz! I could hear my own heart beat! Before I could open my mouth, she said "I have heard your feelings for me. But, I just want to be friend with you" and left even without waiting to hear me. Matter over!

poyE pOchu, pOyindhi, it's gone! I stood there for 10-15 mins with a blank mind. Then came back to my room. The funny thing was, I did not even tried to meet her again and persuade her. I have this habit of not chasing anybody at the instance of first rejection (Except one whom I chased for more than 4 years).

Later I came to know of my friend's great service and that he was with her then. I did not have any kind of disappointment / anger / guilt. I did not meet or spoke with them ever after.

Lessons I learnt:1) If you love a girl, go and propose on your own. If you don't have the guts to say, you don't deserve to be in love.

2) keep it discreet and secret. The more the people know, the more the chances of breaking-up.

3) Don't bother if your love is not reciprocated. Afterall all women are the same and nobody is special. So, some day or the other you will end up with one.

4) Always be prepared for break-up (failure) as it is part and parcel of life and any relationship for that matter.

5) Your life is more important than anything and anybody in this world.

6) Sometimes the lessons learnt in failure of something are far more valuable than getting success.

Dhakshan
17th November 2010, 09:57 PM
[tscii:1fab4e7373]Satya bro :clap: Very well written.. Friends pathi sollum bodhe, lite-a climax-a predict pannitaen.. Hmm you learnt many from ur experience, enaku indha maadhiri ellaam onnume illiyae.. Appo na unga kittarundhu thaan kathukanum...

It was not love at first sight (I don’t believe in that).

Nalla vaela.. Illai na, 7-u 70 kooda aagirukum :lol: j/k...[/tscii:1fab4e7373]

sathya_1979
17th November 2010, 10:02 PM
:ty: Dhaks!
Yeah, u need not make all the mistakes by urself and learn. U can learn from others's too. That's what wise people do.

sathya_1979
17th November 2010, 10:14 PM
Plum, aapkA feedback? U were the main reason for me posting this here. So, it's appraisal time :D

Plum
18th November 2010, 05:35 PM
sathya, nInga dhAn kalvettula ezhudhi vechuttIngaLE.
ingE irukkum varungAla sandhadhiyinarE, pArthu padichu kathukittu vaazhkaiyila vaLam perunga. idhellAm valuable tips - ivLO easyA ungaLukku kedaikkudhu!

Roshan
18th November 2010, 05:51 PM
4) Always be prepared for break-up (failure) as it is part and parcel of life and any relationship for that matter.

Nalla thaththuvam.. and I agree

Idhu matter ! I strongly endorse this.

6) Sometimes the lessons learnt in failure of something are far more valuable than getting success.

Plain truth ! but not sometimes .. most of the times !

Good story and valuable lessons learnt. Sathya :thumbsup:

sathya_1979
18th November 2010, 06:23 PM
:ty: Roshan

BM
18th November 2010, 10:10 PM
Part - 3: Exams and Results
In the mean while, I shifted from my Hostel to a mansion with a friend. There were other class mates and seniors. It was a nice time. I shared my story with one of my classmates who was staying in a room next to mine.

He gave some ideas, suggestions etc. Since, I was too naive at that stage and believed everyone who spoke nicely, I fell for it. He asked me to wait as it was just the first year. I waited, without knowing his back-stabbing plans. Even my seniors were encouraging my story and gave some useful tips.

My concentration on studies went down and my homework was - Write a book on "Proposal for Dummies" :lol:

My other room mate without anybody's knowledge (atleast to my knowledge) was bracketing her :( To Me Now - Idhu kooda theriyaama nee enna may**ukku love paNNa? self :hammer: again!
Exams were going on and my performances were going south by south east!

I know I would pass, but marks would not as per the targets set! But, when I think about it now, I thank both my friend who back-stabbed me and that girl, as it sowed the first seed of professionalism in me. I learnt a lot of valuable lessons at a very early stage in life when the damages / consequences are minimal.

On the final day of he exam, before the exam, I said to her that I wanted to meet her after the exam, as She would be in another department from 2nd year. I was like Sachin (sleepless for days together before the Pak Match in 2003 WK). I dunno how I mustered that courage to tell this and still worse, what should I say to her - Should I say "I love you" or "I want to marry you" or try telepathy / feelings transfer.......

After the exam, she came over waiting for me at the entrance of the lab. It was not too dramatic and she was calm and composed. My heart-beat rate was 2 Zetta Hertz! I could hear my own heart beat! Before I could open my mouth, she said "I have heard your feelings for me. But, I just want to be friend with you" and left even without waiting to hear me. Matter over!

poyE pOchu, pOyindhi, it's gone! I stood there for 10-15 mins with a blank mind. Then came back to my room. The funny thing was, I did not even tried to meet her again and persuade her. I have this habit of not chasing anybody at the instance of first rejection (Except one whom I chased for more than 4 years).

Later I came to know of my friend's great service and that he was with her then. I did not have any kind of disappointment / anger / guilt. I did not meet or spoke with them ever after.

Lessons I learnt:1) If you love a girl, go and propose on your own. If you don't have the guts to say, you don't deserve to be in love.

2) keep it discreet and secret. The more the people know, the more the chances of breaking-up.

3) Don't bother if your love is not reciprocated. Afterall all women are the same and nobody is special. So, some day or the other you will end up with one.

Would like to add one more point.

If you are in love, propose it immediately. More time you take, more time you give her to think. More she thinks, mostly result will not be in your favour.

BM
18th November 2010, 10:12 PM
Dont know what to comment Sathya :)

Dhakshan
18th November 2010, 10:29 PM
Would like to add one more point.

If you are in love, propose it immediately. More time you take, more time you give her to think. More she thinks, mostly result will not be in your favour.

Hmm.. Unga story kooda post pannunga :D.

app_engine
18th November 2010, 10:49 PM
Afterall all women are the same and nobody is special.

இது உங்க திருமதி'க்குத்தெரியுமா? :-)

உங்கள் "பட்டறிவு" பலருக்கும் பயன்படும் என்பது உண்மை :-)

Though I have minor differences (of opinion) with some, in general, excellent conclusions!

sathya_1979
18th November 2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks BM, Thanks app!
App, yeah, I used to tease her saying that what's so special and different between one woman and another, they all are same.

BM, point well put and accepted. Yes, very true. The more you prolong, chances of dumeel are more.

Maybe they think it's like shopping, it's wise for you to push them and make them buy a cloth rather than allowing them to go for their own choices. Most often they end up nowhere - I mean they confuse themselves too much as the choices are too many. I won't blame, it's the way they are (From whatever I have observed).

sathya_1979
18th November 2010, 11:29 PM
BM, enna thONudhO dhaaraaLamaa sollunga.

crazy
19th November 2010, 03:59 AM
:(

prashanth12
19th November 2010, 04:20 AM

If the only way to get a girl to marry you is to make sure she has the least possible time to think over the decision, I have a small doubt about the strength of this "love".

Querida
19th November 2010, 07:04 AM
Satya you should continue writing :) you have an eye to be detailed, as well as succinct. Your analogies are unique yet create new meaning like battery/cricketer reference.

I know it's easier to ignore rather than attest, especially when in minority here
but no offense and of course no surprise but IMHO if we all thought point 3 was true (for both genders) then what a meaningless world to live in. :( If ending up with "one" :roll: was the whole issue it wouldn't affect this much...your other lessons ring true enough but if the bitterness of experiences taint every experience..has one really learned something or just learned to know its bitterness only?

Plum
19th November 2010, 02:37 PM
querida - replace women with men. It's all the same. I mean, without looking at it cynically, the fact is rejection is not a big deal. Even if the way Sathya put it sounds cynical and bitter, I tend to believe that he probably doesnt intend it that way.

P_R
19th November 2010, 02:56 PM
'Getting used to' exists.
Pardon the gray hue in place of the pink.

19thmay
19th November 2010, 05:28 PM
Sathya :thumbsup: well written. Sujathavoda 'ஆக்ரமிப்பு' (ஓலை பட்டாசு) padichirukeengala? padikalana padichu paarunga, you will like it!

Querida
19th November 2010, 06:27 PM
Querida - replace women with men. It's all the same. I mean, without looking at it cynically, the fact is rejection is not a big deal. Even if the way Sathya put it sounds cynical and bitter, I tend to believe that he probably doesnt intend it that way.

'Getting used to' exists.
Pardon the gray hue in place of the pink.

Yes I know what you both say is true, and I do agree. It was the bitterness and the use of sameness for only women that compelled me to protest. Btw PR I prefer gray to pink any day.

I would say it's more about the number/degree of rosy qualities that interests/attracts you to that person, as well as the amount/degree of less-rosy qualities that you're willing to put up with/live with/do not know yet. It's the self-convincing of how compatible you are to this person that makes rejection a bitter pill to swallow.

P_R
19th November 2010, 06:51 PM
Oh gray is a very safe color. To choose pink is to make oneself vulnerable (as the cliche goes (see that's the urge to grayness again that adds this qualifier)!)

Regarding the 'qualities' business I think we exaggerate our likes and dislikes in order to categorize ourselves: I like music is different from I am a music lover.

Where does taste move from being a (mere) function of one's personality to a dominant composition of one's identity!

Mostly, this is motivated by an attempt to 'fit in' rather than be out of step (the ego doth strictly command to recognize oneself as unique out of step personalities). But sometimes, even we find it 'convenient' to tag ourselves based on 'liking'. Not entirely 'true'.

It is like those moments when we see ourselves in the mirror and feel a strange otherness. Who the hell is this guy?! Jeez, is this how we are perceived, thought of, summarized, reacted to? None of which may conform to what one is, or atleast one one likes to think of oneself as.

That's why I surmise that knowability (and any liking that proceeds from that), is pretty much out of question.

But far from being bleak, I exude optimism:

Unless there are fundamental problems in attitude in one of them, any two people with a decent sense of equity and balance can pretty much get along well. And as they build memories together and share experiences together it will stick.

And what they celebrate after years of togetherness can possibly called love. Else Hallmark will go under. :-)

Querida
19th November 2010, 07:01 PM
I wonder how much I could convince/be lauded if I could write like this.... :think: :D

sathya_1979
19th November 2010, 07:12 PM
Satya you should continue writing :) you have an eye to be detailed, as well as succinct. Your analogies are unique yet create new meaning like battery/cricketer reference.

I know it's easier to ignore rather than attest, especially when in minority here
but no offense and of course no surprise but IMHO if we all thought point 3 was true (for both genders) then what a meaningless world to live in. :( If ending up with "one" :roll: was the whole issue it wouldn't affect this much...your other lessons ring true enough but if the bitterness of experiences taint every experience..has one really learned something or just learned to know its bitterness only?
Thanks for the feedback Que! Yes, point 3 is not aimed at women alone. My opinion is any relationship comes with an expiry date. So, there is no point in chasing something and somebody too much. "too much" varies from individual to individual.

I dnt have any bitterness whatsoever. I have not even cursed that guy and the gal. Yes, I implemented a few lessons I learnt from this! At the same time, did a couple of mistakes again in the next few episodes :lol:

Dhakshan
19th November 2010, 08:38 PM
Sathya bro, eagerly waiting for the next episodes :D.

sathya_1979
19th November 2010, 08:42 PM
Sathya :thumbsup: well written. Sujathavoda 'ஆக்ரமிப்பு' (ஓலை பட்டாசு) padichirukeengala? padikalana padichu paarunga, you will like it!
nanRi hai Sridhar! Ling kedaikkumaa?

sathya_1979
19th November 2010, 08:43 PM
aduththu vEra yaaraachum (Plum?) Love Story postungappaa!

Dhakshan
19th November 2010, 10:50 PM
aduththu vEra yaaraachum (Plum?) Love Story postungappaa!

Next Plum's love story post-unga :yes:

Wibha
20th November 2010, 12:25 AM
Wow that was intense. NOT what I expected.

Beg to differ. If no one's special we might as well end up with any person right? Why do we wait till we find that mr/miss perfect for us?

Jyothsna
20th November 2010, 12:44 PM
Satya,

Intha lessons ellam appove kathukittingala illa konja varusham kazhichu yosichappo kathukittingala. :)

BM
20th November 2010, 02:29 PM

If the only way to get a girl to marry you is to make sure she has the least possible time to think over the decision, I have a small doubt about the strength of this "love".

Mouna Ragam Karthik, Alaipayuthe Maddy, Rhythm Ramesh Arvind, Mozhi Prakash Raj, Vaaranam Ayiram Surya, ivangala maathiri irukka solren. Idhayam Murali maathiri pannaatheenganu solren.

BM
20th November 2010, 02:36 PM

Nice writing nu sollalaamnu nenaichen. Antha post ku nice writing nu solrathu correct nu thonala :) .

Thirumaran
20th November 2010, 07:06 PM
Sathya :cool2: Happy for ur first stepping stone of Success :P

Lessons I learnt:.

Urupadiyaana vishayam pannum boathu ithellaam yosikaatheenga..

1) If you love a girl, go and propose on your own. If you don't have the guts to say, you don't deserve to be in love.

:notthatway: If u love a girl, make sure that girl proposes u :yes: :roll:

yeah.. maththa ponnungalukku therinjaa..ivan thaan namakku munnaala vaera oru dubaakoora love pannaanaennu love panna maataanga...

eaking-up.

That is the spirit.. Seekira propose pannidanum.. So that based on the result we can immediately start looking for other.. Even proposing more than one girl in the same period is a good choice...

yeah.. before / after marriage break up with parents is needed too :roll:

ippadi ellaam sonnaa eppadi ponnungalukku pudikumaa.. avanga life thaan namma life nnu poi solli aaganumae ?

Purithu..niraya adi pattirukaennu purithu..

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 07:43 PM

Beg to differ. If no one's special we might as well end up with any person right? Why do we wait till we find that mr/miss perfect for us?
U wait assuming that somebody who is special will come only to realise later that nobody is special :poke:
anubavasthan solREn kEttukko!

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 07:44 PM
Satya,

Intha lessons ellam appove kathukittingala illa konja varusham kazhichu yosichappo kathukittingala. :)
:ty: Jyo!

Few lessons I learnt immediately, few later after analysing what went wrong

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 07:46 PM

Other stories will be far more intense. But, I will wait till somebody posts their story!

Thirumaran
20th November 2010, 07:46 PM
I wonder how much I could convince/be lauded if I could write like this.... :think: :D

eppadi ezhuthuroamngrathu mukkiyam illa.. matter thaan mukkiyam..

Expecting soon ur write up (in this thread) :thumbsup:

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 07:48 PM

Nice writing nu sollalaamnu nenaichen. Antha post ku nice writing nu solrathu correct nu thonala :) .
Oh ok! naan idhukkellaam romba feel paNradhu illai :lol:

en kadan paNi seidhu kidappadhE maadhiri, oru kaalathula en kadan propose seidhu kidappadhE :rotfl:

aNNan Gounder maadhiri I will marry you, all I will marry you dhaan!

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 07:51 PM
Sathya :cool2: Happy for ur first stepping stone of Success :P

Lessons I learnt:.

Urupadiyaana vishayam pannum boathu ithellaam yosikaatheenga..

1) If you love a girl, go and propose on your own. If you don't have the guts to say, you don't deserve to be in love.

:notthatway: If u love a girl, make sure that girl proposes u :yes: :roll:

yeah.. maththa ponnungalukku therinjaa..ivan thaan namakku munnaala vaera oru dubaakoora love pannaanaennu love panna maataanga...

eaking-up.

That is the spirit.. Seekira propose pannidanum.. So that based on the result we can immediately start looking for other.. Even proposing more than one girl in the same period is a good choice...

yeah.. before / after marriage break up with parents is needed too :roll:

ippadi ellaam sonnaa eppadi ponnungalukku pudikumaa.. avanga life thaan namma life nnu poi solli aaganumae ?

Purithu..niraya adi pattirukaennu purithu..
adi ellaam oNNum illa! saNdaiyila kizhiyAdha sattai enga irukku? :D
BTW, love success aagaNumnu poi solli enakku pazhakkam illa! Success aagodhO failure aagudhO, result paththi kavalai padaama uNmaiya mattumdhaan solliyirukken, idhu varaikkum :mrgreen:

Thirumaran
20th November 2010, 07:58 PM
But, I will wait till somebody posts their story!

right.. pasanga thaan ulari kottanumnu ethaachum irukkaa :roll: this time ladies :evil:

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 07:59 PM
But, I will wait till somebody posts their story!

right.. pasanga thaan ulari kottanumnu ethaachum irukkaa :roll: this time ladies :evil:
:yes: +1979

BM
20th November 2010, 08:15 PM

Oh ok! naan idhukkellaam romba feel paNradhu illai :lol:

en kadan paNi seidhu kidappadhE maadhiri, oru kaalathula en kadan propose seidhu kidappadhE :rotfl:

aNNan Gounder maadhiri I will marry you, all I will marry you dhaan!

Tirisa kedaikalana Divya.

sathya_1979
20th November 2010, 08:35 PM
:notthatway: Shreya :noteeth:

Dhakshan
20th November 2010, 09:19 PM
:rotfl: Thiru anna, Anni indha pakkam varardhillai nu dhairiathil thaane :lol2:

Wibha
21st November 2010, 09:38 AM
U wait assuming that somebody who is special will come only to realise later that nobody is special :poke:

Cha cha no one is special to me. I will be someone's someone special :poke:

Thiru girls have no stories. Its always the guys :cool:

sathya_1979
21st November 2010, 09:40 AM

1) nenapudhaan pozhappa kedukkum :noteeth:
2) because no love :lol:

Jyothsna
22nd November 2010, 01:00 PM

Nee chinna ponnu, pasangala vida ponungakita neraya story irukkum.. Enna velila theriyathu avlothan. :)

Wibha
22nd November 2010, 08:40 PM

Nee chinna ponnu, pasangala vida ponungakita neraya story irukkum.. Enna velila theriyathu avlothan. :)

Its better to just say we have no stories :)

Its all the girl talk.. :D

sathya_1979
22nd November 2010, 08:43 PM

EKSI! :vaayila adichukkarEn:

Jyothsna
23rd November 2010, 01:41 PM

Its better to just say we have no stories :)

Its all the girl talk.. :D
:) pozhachikkuva..