Page 111 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    is there some kind of conspiracy working against kh? there is no way both movie release are kept in abeyance. is the complaint before competition commission the reason?
    release date announced .. what else you want now ?? they cant release all the 3 together !
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When is Papanasam or PapaVinasam releasing?
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Nowadays he is not giving chance to other singers.. for UV its getting worse,it seems 4 out of 5 songs has been sung by him,bad..SPB,hariharan or some versatile singersa paada vaikalaamla..

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...a-villain.html
    no no it is not like that....KH has lots of creativity discussions and would want it one way but there are few music directors or singers who are very afraid of working with KH...literaly because KH is very knowledgeable in music and singing too....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    no no it is not like that....KH has lots of creativity discussions and would want it one way but there are few music directors or singers who are very afraid of working with KH...literaly because KH is very knowledgeable in music and singing too....
    ஏங்க இப்படி கொளுத்திப் போடுறிங்க? ஒருவர் தனது துறையில் சிறப்பாக வந்துகொண்டிருந்தால் கமலின் நட்பு வட்டம் அவரைப் பற்றி நல்லதாக எடுத்துச் சொல்ல.. இப்படி வந்ததே ஹிப்றான் - கமல் கூட்டணி. மேலும் இப்போது பெருகி வரும் பின்னணிப் பாடகர்களில் நிறைய இளைஞர்கள் திறமையானவர்கள். அதனால் தேவையான பாடகரே இல்லை, நான் பாடினால் மட்டுமே சிறப்பாக இருக்கும் என உத்தம வில்லன் போன்ற மசாலாப் படத்திற்கு தேவை இருக்காது என நினைக்கிறென். அனுபமில்லாத இளைஞர்கள் என்று நீக்கினாலும் பாலு, மனோ, ஷங்கர் மகாதேவன், கார்த்திக், ஹரிஹரன், உன்னி மேனன் என அனுபவப் பட்டியல் நீளம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    venkiram sir...sorry sorry....I didn't give a different meaning or didn't mean like that....there are some music directors and singers who have admitted they have very limited knowledge in front of KH and that they will need to improvise before they can go in front of KH....and the one with Ghibran could be that KH would have liked one aspect of creativity with him which made him to work with him...and I fully agree with your second argument...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    yeah many agree he is very knowledgeable in music and singing but not to be monotonous it would be better if he just sings one song like he has done before..when is the last time SPB or other great singers (except unnai kaanaadhu by SM) has sung his movie songs..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    ஏங்க இப்படி கொளுத்திப் போடுறிங்க? ஒருவர் தனது துறையில் சிறப்பாக வந்துகொண்டிருந்தால் கமலின் நட்பு வட்டம் அவரைப் பற்றி நல்லதாக எடுத்துச் சொல்ல.. இப்படி வந்ததே ஹிப்றான் - கமல் கூட்டணி. மேலும் இப்போது பெருகி வரும் பின்னணிப் பாடகர்களில் நிறைய இளைஞர்கள் திறமையானவர்கள். அதனால் தேவையான பாடகரே இல்லை, நான் பாடினால் மட்டுமே சிறப்பாக இருக்கும் என உத்தம வில்லன் போன்ற மசாலாப் படத்திற்கு தேவை இருக்காது என நினைக்கிறென். அனுபமில்லாத இளைஞர்கள் என்று நீக்கினாலும் பாலு, மனோ, ஷங்கர் மகாதேவன், கார்த்திக், ஹரிஹரன், உன்னி மேனன் என அனுபவப் பட்டியல் நீளம்.
    completely agree with you..if SPB sings one song then think how popular it will be collaborating after a long time and will be additional USP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    How about the amount of stress and emotional toll on him at the time of VR release after strenuous effort in making the movie..not only VR he faced lot of problems during heyram and virumandi as well..more will happen if he makes vaamamaargam or MN becoz most of his original scripts will be controversial in our country..also for films like 10A lot of time and effort is needed but still most of us dont like the movie that much even though its BB..

In one of his interview he told by acting in remakes he can spend time in writing screenplay for his original script..during papanasam he can easily spend time in writing script for his next film because the film doesnt need effort..I guess during MMA shooting he would have written complete script/screenplay for VR in cruise ship but i would prefer him acting in remakes than waste movie like MMA..

Neenga evalavu buthisaaliya irunthaalum whole year moolaiya use panna mudiyaathu..appappa vacation pogura maadhir KH remakes panraar..apdi thaan naan paakuran..but doing too much is not good..1 remake movie out of 5 movies are fine..

As far as VR was concerned, he invited that stress and emotional toll by unnnecessarily showing the film to a bunch of radicals even after the Censor board had given a certificate - honestly whoever gave him that idea deserves to be slapped. Had he released the film directly the problem would not have been this severe - he should have instead shown the film to Madam and earned her appreciation - one has got to play one's cards after all.

using these excuses to make another remake is not good - as fans we can at the most force ourselves to watch these remakes - nothing more
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Irir ..... believe me .... the special show to the morons was forced upon him by madame u know who. I am a kamal devotee cum number one critic ...... just believe my words.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Irir ..... believe me .... the special show to the morons was forced upon him by madame u know who. I am a kamal devotee cum number one critic ...... just believe my words.
    Puriyala Doctor.. Do u mean Madame only insisted KH to show it to them?
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".