Page 110 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    USV - I don't care what Kamal remade 100 years ago - remaking at this stage after making a near perfect script like VR - the time required to do so - is unwarranted
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a Kamal original script it would take between 1.5 years to 3 to materialize and finally see the light of day. Until then, we should only be content seeing him in vizhas .. so a mix of quickies like UV or something with present day directors like GVM and remakes once a while should keep his fans happy and entertained. GVM has already expressed his desire to meet and work with him .. Dont know what nammavar is really thinking.
    Last edited by bill4u; 19th February 2015 at 05:08 AM.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    ...so a mix of quickies like UV ......
    Really?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Really?
    UV was done Oct last .. assuming it started Mar'14, its about 7-8 months. Thats pretty quick for Kamal's standards .. Papanasam took about 3 months since its a remake. But a Kamal original like VR would have taken a minimum of 1.5-2 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I'm not sure when UV was completed .. maybe earlier. Oct was when it was ready to release. Maybe it took 5-6 months .. Now we cant add to time other formalities of having to be able to release .. we now know thats not in his hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    USV - I don't care what Kamal remade 100 years ago - remaking at this stage after making a near perfect script like VR - the time required to do so - is unwarranted
    How about the amount of stress and emotional toll on him at the time of VR release after strenuous effort in making the movie..not only VR he faced lot of problems during heyram and virumandi as well..more will happen if he makes vaamamaargam or MN becoz most of his original scripts will be controversial in our country..also for films like 10A lot of time and effort is needed but still most of us dont like the movie that much even though its BB..

In one of his interview he told by acting in remakes he can spend time in writing screenplay for his original script..during papanasam he can easily spend time in writing script for his next film because the film doesnt need effort..I guess during MMA shooting he would have written complete script/screenplay for VR in cruise ship but i would prefer him acting in remakes than waste movie like MMA..

Neenga evalavu buthisaaliya irunthaalum whole year moolaiya use panna mudiyaathu..appappa vacation pogura maadhir KH remakes panraar..apdi thaan naan paakuran..but doing too much is not good..1 remake movie out of 5 movies are fine..

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Off Topic ...... Sivakarthikryan mathiri kirumi yellaam hero vaam. Antha naathaari padathukku thirupathi sagotharinga promo vera pannuraanga. Innum UV trailer TV channels kaanum. Vekka kedu da Saami.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Post Thanks / Like
    Nowadays he is not giving chance to other singers.. for UV its getting worse,it seems 4 out of 5 songs has been sung by him,bad..SPB,hariharan or some versatile singersa paada vaikalaamla..

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...a-villain.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Off Topic ...... Sivakarthikryan mathiri kirumi yellaam hero vaam. Antha naathaari padathukku thirupathi sagotharinga promo vera pannuraanga. Innum UV trailer TV channels kaanum. Vekka kedu da Saami.
    Kodumai ennana he is popular among ladies and kids..even aged people like him becoz they dislike other top next gen actors..

Post Thanks / Like
    is there some kind of conspiracy working against kh? there is no way both movie release are kept in abeyance. is the complaint before competition commission the reason?