Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Threaded View

Junior Member Regular Hubber vidyasakaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    If u refer to his 1st interviw, then i wud say there is absolutely nothing wrong. I suggest ppl read clearly and dont over emote when someone repeatedly says something on his pet topic. Atleast pls see if there is some logic, some new stuff. For example, i wud agree with you if u say he keeps on talking again and again too much about Nagesh and KB, becos its kind of well known their talents and his love on him and the support they gave him in his initial days.

But this time, he cleverly worded the god thing to drive a very very important point "எனக்கு கடவுள் நம்பிக்கையில்லை. தங்களை கடவுளாகவே அறிவித்துக்கொண்ட ஆட்சியாளர்களின் முடிவுகளிலும் நம்பிக்கையில்லை” whatte cever way to rightly hit the politicos who always poses as demi-gods when they actually not one.

Also one more thing, if a disater happens, its very natural an theist will say பகவானே எல்லாரையும் காப்பாத்துப்பா & and an atheist will ask உங்க சாமியோட திருப்பதி/கோவில் உண்டியலை உடைச்சு காசு எடுத்து செலவு செய்யுங்களேன்? மக்களுக்காகத்தானே கடவுள்?!

And thus a rational guy will naturally question the existence of god when such a disaster happens. So, if we ask kamal to stop, then we also shud ask the other belief camps to stop, too, which wont happen! Then why only him?!
    Disagree. Someone who doesn't believe in God or the existence of God doesn't have to question it again when a disaster happens. That will be done by theists, who can't believe their god can be a spectator to or perpetrator of such disasters.
    Let's not complicate. In the text of the first so-called interview, 'god' is not brought in unnecessarily, certainly not to boast of rationalism. "I don't believe in God to prevent the disaster and save people, or even to punish the ones who erred; we have established a government for doing these, but are they doing it right? Is it time to lose the belief in those who govern as well?" is the logic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement