Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Threaded View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    இந்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்களில் விஜய் கேரளாவில் தனக்கென ஒரு மார்கெட்டை உருவாக்கினார்னு சொன்னேன். இதை சொன்னா உடனே அஜித் பத்தியும் சொல்லியாகணும்னு ஏன் நினைக்கிறீங்க?! Why didn't you tell it was Ajithன்னு கேக்கவேண்டிய அவசியம் என்ன? எல்லாத்துக்கும் மேல, கமல் விஜை கம்பேரிசனே யாரும் செய்யாதப்போ மூணாவதா ஏன் அஜித்தை கொண்டுவந்து இன்னும் குழப்பத்தை அதிகமாக்குறீங்க?!?

I would like to make one thing clear here, This nature is quiet persistent with all Aj, Vj, RK KH fans. Some discussions go no where - Dammy, Muthalvan, Internz and a few VJ fans make a decent attempt to revert from unwarranted discussions others try to provoke bringing in other starts into the equation. This not only applies to VJ fans but also to Ajith fans, RK and KH fans that I donot want to name.

If Vijay has a market in Kerala, Frankly Ajith Fans like me don't care. If someone is pinging Sakala to include AJ's name to be included?? Then why this unwanted AJ intervention? This is a BO discussion thread and don't try to form alliances and thrash one another.

2. Likes Dammy R liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement