Hi RR:

I am attaching the accompanying notes from Shwetha. The singers are listed (in the order of appearance)...

Shweta Mohan

222K subscribers

This tribute to our Gaana Gandharvan was born out of the love and respect that each one of us has for 'Dasettan'. This is not 'my' song. This is a song made, on behalf of all fans, for one of the greatest singers that our country has seen.
I thank Harinarayanan Chettan for beautifully transcribing into words what we feel in our hearts for Dasamama. I thank Rajhesh Vaidhya Anna and each of the 27 other singers for whole-heartedly lending their magical touch to the song.🙏 Their gesture shows the respect each of them carries for their 'manaseeka guru'.
I also thank Saurabh Joshi and Hayagreev for being my left and right hand in the making of this project ... you guys are fantastic to work with. 🙏
I hope all of you like my first attempt at creating a song. Do watch/listen to the solo version too in the link given below 🙏

- Shweta

Gandharva Gaayaka (Solo) | Birthday Tribute to Dr. K J Yesudas from Shweta Mohan :

#GandharvaGaayaka #KJYesudas #28SingersBirthdayTribute

Song Credits
Music - #ShwetaMohan
Lyrics - #BKHarinarayanan

SINGERS (in the order of appearance)
K S Chitra
M G Sreekumar
Sujatha Mohan
Srinivas
G Venugopal
Biju Narayanan
Unni Menon
Krishnachandran
Madhu Balakrishnan
Sithara Krishnakumar
Vidhu Pratap
Jyotsna
Gayatri
Afsal
Vijay Yesudas
Sudeep Kumar
Madhusree
Harishankar
Rajalakshmi
Nishad KK
Anoop Shankar
Ravi Shankar
Rakesh Brahmanandan
Rimi Tomy
Ranjini Jose
Aalaap Raju
Devanand
Shweta

VEENA - Rajhesh Vaidhya
TABLA, PERCUSSIONS, PROGRAMMING - Saurabh Joshi
MIX & MASTER - Saurabh Joshi
EDITING - Hayagreev

Special Thanks to
Lijesh Kumar (Voice & Vision Studios)
K D Vincent (Singers co-ordinator)
Sri. Ravi Menon
Sri. Ravi Ramakrishnan

Studios credits
Krishna Digi Design (Chennai) , MY Studio (Kochi), Pop Media (Kochi), Iris Digital (Trivandrum), Sabari Digital (Chennai), Metro Studio (Kochi), Amrita Studios (Trivandrum), Nadam Studio (Kochi), Sarigama dts (Kochi), Audiogene Sound studios (Kochi), Jasrag Audio Suite (Trivandrum), Bhairavi Entertainment Recording Studio (Trivandrum), Harisree Studio (Kochi), AUM Studios (Thrissur), Aarabhi Record Inn (Trivandrum), Amala Media House (Calicut), Voice & Vision Studio (Chennai), Gowry Film Studio (Vaikkom)