Thread: Shocking Dreams and Sudden Deaths

Threaded View

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Shocking Dreams and Sudden Deaths

PART-I

Rina suddenly got up from her bed getting socked. It was not the first time, but so many times in the past 3 months……
    She felt a horrible dream... that’s some two people are holding a little 2 month baby in their hands….
    A third man came and suddenly cut the baby off into pieces…. Ooh really terrible, the blood spilled every where…. Still Rina’s heart is beating fast…. She just took her Jesus cross and prayed to God, Ooh Jesus let everyone be save………But still her hands are shivering and his whole body seemed to be wet in sweat.

The reason Rina feared that much is, she can’t leave it as a simple bad dream and leave… Whatever she is getting as dream is becoming true in some part of the world….

That too she was not aware for so many days… But one day she happened to discuss about her terrible dreams to her fathers friend John… After two days John came to her and showed her, a newspaper … But Rina can’t understand anything from that as it’s written in some unknown language…She simply blinked and asked John what it is…

John explained her… It’s a Tamil magazine which is some one month older… It says about the death of 45 young teenage girls on a single day….. Rina really got shocked as because it’s the same one she got as in her dreams for the first time…..When she asked about this to John…

John said I know that Rina, tell me one thing: have u ever read this news before? Or have u heard it from anyone? Because that news might have affected you much and because of that you would have got that dream…..”No uncle, but when did that incident happened?” Rina asked with eagerness…

It was on Jan 7th…replied John... Rina scrambled… No how is it possible, because I got that dream on my 20th birthday exactly on Jan 6th…. It means have I predicted that before it self, that terrible incident…. What is happening uncle I can’t understand…?

Really John too got confused… any way he said to Rina… It sometimes happens there is some coincidence between what we dream and happen… Don’t get worry ….

John asked Rina to write all her dreams in a note book, with everything happening as it is…and told her not to get fear and he would come and meet her by the next day….

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement