Thread: Thirupaachi - Remake

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thirupaachi - Remake

Vijay starrer Thirupaachi, following it's runaway hit in Tamilnadu is now remade in hollywood

THIRUPAACHI - REMAKE - PART I

Vijay - our hero is a programmer in a very small local Software company in Chennai. Even though he is in a small software company and his educational qualification is not much., , he is a very popular figure there. Daily, only after vijay comes and switches on the UPS the office starts functioning (no..no..no... vijay is not a watchman in that company.....it is just sentiment... if he starts UPS, that day the software runs without bug thatz all )

Being a mass hero, there should be an Intro song for Vijay. Saraswati puja. Whole office waits for our hero to come and start the UPS to start working on a new project. Our hero enters with a bang and with a song too

"which platform u work, which platform i work, platforms doesnt matter,
    Which language u code, which language i code, languages doesnt matter,
    Are we from same College ? [chorus] No, No, No
    Are we using same OS [chorus] No, No, No

You are from different stream, I am from different stream.....even then we r in the same team...."

[applause here....even though ppl doesnt understand the song, they shud applause bcoz hero is a mass hero]

Now that the intro song ends, we shud know about our hero's family.As usual our hero has a younger brother Ajay and a decent middle class family. Vijay has big dreams for his brother's future. His desire is that his brother should only work in the U.S and nothin less than that. Vijay's brother gets offers from Chennai software companies but vijay turns down those offers. Once a placement executive who is Vijay's family friend strongly advises vijay, watz wrong in working software companies in India and for his brother's qualifications ( B.E in 7 years) he cant dream of any companies outside their area Guduvancherry. Vijay gets so angry........ he pulls the guy by his collars and ask "see uncle...see my brother's fingers ....... his fingers have become swollen becoz of continuous typing (for college thesis) . do you want him to join a company here and continue the same typing?? .. shudnt he have a voice recognition software that eases his typing work?, should not he have atleast a coke vending machine during coffee breaks... which company in chennai has that? Let anybody tell anything, i would allow my brother to take up a job only if he gets in America..."... unable to answer vijay's questions, the placement executive quietly walks away. (and never returns to their house then....... it is a seperate story )

As luck had it, Vijay's brother Ajay manage to get a job in U.S through a consultancy. Vijay becomes so happy about his childhood dreams atlast coming true. His brother IS going to US..So one fine day Ajay moves to US for his job amid some sentimental scenes with Vijay.

Over to US...... There are three criminals who terrorize the whole of United states. One of those is Spam Stephen. He terrorizes people by sending huge amount of spam mails and junk mails and hoaxes leading to mailbox overflow for the email users. Many number of small scale companies across United states were shut down bcoz most of their business transactions were done online but their mail server were down most of the time due to overflow.

Next is Cyber chat Christopher. He is a compulsive chat addict. His way of terrorizing ppl is simple. He would log on in different IDs in chat room and flirt openly with girl chatters. He teases and talk offensively if they dont respond his maneouvres. Anybody dared to question him would be hurled abuses that they would never forget in life.

The third person is the most dangerous of all, Virus Vincent. He can bring any company down instantly. He is the one who is the brain behind most of the trojans, worms spreading across the internet.

These three criminals individually or combined wreak havoc across software companies and computer users in United states. Under this circumstances, our hero's brother comes to US to join his new office....

(to be continued)
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement