Page 388 of 399 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3986

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 11

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 13th November 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Watch it from 23:20
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is really painful to observe that ego problems pop up and we detract from our main objective of taking the name and fame of NT to the generations to come. No actor in this world is an exception that few of his movies may fail or even not upto the expected standards. NT has also been put into this annoying situation of some of his movies not really utilizing his acting calibre purely due to the director's misconceptions. The glory of NT has always been growing with the successive rereleases of his classics.Let us concentrate on bringing more and more cult classics of our NT back to their form instead of wasting our time and energy on such trivial issues. As NT's fans are showing maturity let us accept the fact that some of his movies need not be brought on a focus in this thread but we keep them by heart as his fans.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello everybody,
    my name is kiruba.due to some of the unwanted postings i am not properly introduce myself. sorry.i am not a hardcore sivaji fan.but i like and admire the legend.i saw his earlier films like vetrikku oruvan, oorum uravum vasandhathil oru nal raja mariyadhai keezh vanam sivakkum rishimulam en asa rasave nethibathi marumagal lashmi vanthachu lorry driver rajakannu kalthoon sadhanai rjarishi etc.in rajarishi he acted as viswamithra muni.wonderful job done by sivaji.i saw that movie four times.pl.anyone can write about that movie

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saraswathi lakshmi View Post
    dear vasu sir

இரண்டு கண்களில் எந்த கண் சிறந்தது என்பதைப்போல உள்ளது இந்த நிலைமை. நடிகர் திலகம் - நடிப்பிற்கு திலகமானவர் என்பது பொருள். ஆகையால் கப்பல் ஒட்டிய தமிழன் மட்டும் நடிப்பு அல்ல ! மிருதங்க சக்ரவர்த்தி மட்டும் நடிப்பு அல்ல ! ஒரு கருடா சௌக்யமா கூட நடிப்புதான் ! ஒரு சிரஞ்சீவி கூட நடிப்புதான் ! ஒரு சந்திப்பு கூட நடிப்புதான் ! இவ்வளவு ஏன் ? ஒரு lorry driver rajakannu கூட நடிப்புதான் !

இலை முழுவதும் நெய்கலந்த சோறும் ஒரு அப்பளமும் வைத்திருந்தால் யாரும் உண்பதற்கு சிறிது தயங்குவர்.

சிலருக்கு பொரியல் தேவைப்படும், சிலருக்கு கூட்டு, சிலருக்கு பருப்பு, சிலருக்கு பச்சடி, சிலருக்கு ரசம், சிலருக்கு சாம்பார், சிலருக்கு தயிர், சிலருக்கு மோர் ...!

ஆக ! வெறும் சோற்றைமட்டுமே நெய்விட்டு அப்பளத்துடன் பிசைந்து யாராலும் எப்போதும் சாபிட்டுகொண்டிருக்க முடியாது !

சில நேரங்களில் இது ஒன்றுமே கிடைக்காதபட்சத்தில் சப்பாத்தி மட்டுமே கிடைக்கும்..! இருந்தாலும் அதுவும் ஒரு உணவு தான் !

ஒன்றுமே கிடைக்காதபட்சத்தில் சப்பாத்தியாவது கிடைத்ததே என்று சந்தோஷப்படும் கூடமும் நம் நாட்டில் உண்டு என்பதுவே எனது கருத்து !
    sl .. நீங்கள் சொல்வது கொஞ்சம் ஏற்ற்குக்கொள்ளக்கூடியதாக இல்லை. ஒன்றுமே கிடைக்காத பட்சத்தில் சப்பாத்தி கிடைக்கும் என்ற கருத்து .. அப்படி பட்ட நிலை நடிகர்திலகத்திற்கு வரவேண்டியதில்லை ஒருபடமும் இல்லை ஒரு லாரி டிரைவர் ராஜாக்கண்ணு இருக்கட்டும் என்ற நிலை நடிகர் திலகத்திற்கு தேவையில்லாதது . நாங்கள் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் பாசமலரயோ கப்பலோட்டிய தமிழனையோ பார்த்து மகிழ்ந்து கொள்வோம் .. ஒரு ஜயமாலினியுடன் குத்தாட்டம் என்றெல்லாம் தேவையில்லாதது . அது ஒரு புறமிருக்க இங்கே கோபால் சிரஞ்சீவி, தாம்பத்யம் போன்ற படங்கள் தனக்கு பிடிக்காத ஒன்று என்று சொன்னதில் தவறொன்றுமில்லையே . நான் நடிகர்திலகத்திடம் பேசும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்திருந்தால் இந்த படங்கள் எல்லாம் நீங்கள் செய்திருக்க கூடாது என்று சொல்வேன் .. அது என் அபிப்ராயமே . அதே போல் கோபால் சொன்னதில் தவறு இருப்பதாக தெரியவில்லை. இதற்காக வரிந்து கட்டிக்கொண்டு அவரை இந்த திரியை விட்டே ஓட்டும் விதமாக உள்ளது உங்கள் பதிவு. நடிப்பின் இலக்கணம் நடிகர் திலகம் அவர் நடித்த எல்லா படங்களும் பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற கட்டாயமில்லை.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    dear rajeshkvr
    sivaji sila padangal may be not good BUT NOT HIS ACTING TALENTS THAT IS OUR TARAGA MANDRAM which has been very well proved by nt. BLAMING NT FOR THAT IS NOT WISE,My repeated request that not to write oe speak on these lines,

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam Ramajayam View Post
    dear rajeshkvr
    sivaji sila padangal may be not good BUT NOT HIS ACTING TALENTS THAT IS OUR TARAGA MANDRAM which has been very well proved by nt. BLAMING NT FOR THAT IS NOT WISE,My repeated request that not to write oe speak on these lines,
    No body questions his Acting talent.. but see his romance in Thamabathyam Vs his romance in iru malargal etc.. Thambtathyam was kind of kiddish. As a fan we are saying such films definitely did not add any value to NT . May be some stupid producers and directors used NT's name for making business.. that's all

I'm not here to say all movies in 80's & 90's were bad NO. There were good movies where in NT's potential was exploited .Vaazhkai was one, Anbulla appa etc
    for me lorry driver raja kannu was a movie where in the whole team made fool out of themselves..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    No body questions his Acting talent.. but see his romance in Thamabathyam Vs his romance in iru malargal etc.. Thambtathyam was kind of kiddish. As a fan we are saying such films definitely did not add any value to NT . May be some stupid producers and directors used NT's name for making business.. that's all

I'm not here to say all movies in 80's & 90's were bad NO. There were good movies where in NT's potential was exploited .Vaazhkai was one, Anbulla appa etc
    for me lorry driver raja kannu was a movie where in the whole team made fool out of themselves..
    As the trends changed in late eighties say 84 onwards he could not get good movies and the dircters also make his name for business purpose for which NT could not do any thing, i fully agree theselines. but my point is that still he did justice to that roles it is all business of the dirctors producers who exploiited. we can not interfere here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam Ramajayam View Post
    As the trends changed in late eighties say 84 onwards he could not get good movies and the dircters also make his name for business purpose for which NT could not do any thing, i fully agree theselines. but my point is that still he did justice to that roles it is all business of the dirctors producers who exploiited. we can not interfere here.
    This is a very generic reply sir(We cant interfere .. who want to interfere . all we r saying is films like lorry driver etc are not of NT's calibre )

Anyways all i'm saying is Gopal sir has all right to say about a film. People should not pounce on him ..

i'm at peace now ..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber sivaa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    சிவாஜி என்ற மாமனிதர்.
    கோபால் சார் நீங்கள் முன்னர் எழுதிய சில பதிவுகள்
    விடயத்தில் எனக்கு மிகவும் மனக்கவலை உள்ளது

ஆனால் சிவாஜி என்ற மாமனிதர் பற்றி
    எழுதியிருந்தீர்களே அவ்வளவும் உண்மை
    என் மனதில் உள்ளதை அப்படியே வரிக்கு வரி
    எழுதியுள்ளீர்கள் மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சி சார்

நீங்கள் அவரைபற்றி எழுதியவை