Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said Ajay. Cannot agree more. Some of the comments targeted at Vijay in bad taste are nothing but outright silly and signs of immature fanboyism. Let's just focus on Vijay movies and his tremendous growth. There is no medicine for whining...is there?
    Last edited by Dammy R; 9th January 2015 at 12:33 PM.

2. Likes otedoric liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    When Vijay faced a similar 'red card' issue in the past, I wonder who was behind that conspiracy?

When almost all trackers have declared Kaththi as the biggest hit of 2014, we dont need a distributor to second that. But thanks to that distributor anyways, for making our already held high heads go even high.

Special kudos to fellow Vijay fans for not faking yourselves as Kamal fans just to vent your frustrations.
    Exactly. We have our OWN PRIDE and OWN RECORDS, and we dont have to butter any other actor up just for the sake of pulling down the targets and satisfying hatreds mentality.

5. Likes otedoric liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just noticed it. Behindwoods Films festival will be screening Best of 2014.
    Only Kaththi has managed to get SOLD OUT among the list. Pride continues!!
    http://www.behindwoods.com/film-fest.../#.VK9-Ml2t-o-

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Anl Arasu!!!
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

8. Thanks VinodKumar's thanked for this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did nobody give me the memo that SAC is the new international don? Turns out he can influence everyone right from the global leaders in BO tracking Rentrak, producers, distributors, trackers,magazines to Olonthoorpettai Munusamy. But yeah keep whingeing , it sadly won't kill facts and figures

10. Likes otedoric liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When whining is happening all around, you should feel secured as it proves u r right on track. Just sit back and enjoy, bro. No better time to be a Vijay fan. On the back of one all time BB, we can watch all the things going to happen in the next few days with great peace of mind.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    When whining is happening all around, you should feel secured as it proves u r right on track. Just sit back and enjoy, bro . No better time to be a Vijay fan. On the back of one all time BB, we can watch all the things going to happen in the next few days with great peace of mind.
    Agree with you on all the points except the highlighted one. I'm actually not a bro but you're forgiven for your mistake because my username is very gender neutral.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. Sorry sis.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Why did nobody give me the memo that SAC is the new international don? Turns out he can influence everyone right from the global leaders in BO tracking Rentrak, producers, distributors, trackers,magazines to Olonthoorpettai Munusamy. But yeah keep whingeing , it sadly won't kill facts and figures
    And now per latest linga issue, and per one of the reporter who want to drag vijay into the matter.. Seems like SAC and vijay doesn't have anything else to do.. Why is that reporter either "thatstamil" or "red pix" have to do with vijay.. Their main job s to put all utalakadi news abt vijay
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone in Lingaa thread said it was Shankar from Thatstamil. It all made sense then.

- Bernard Shaw

Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast