Page 177 of 344 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    why cant he release papanasam ahead of UV? taking us for granted

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice. Ellarum yen katchikku vareenga methuvaa.
    Papanasam ? That remake film ? Athu vanthaa enaa ? Varaatti enna ?
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    avar moonje marandudum polarukke..its been what 2 nd half yr since VR? ive never ever felt this much frustrated since VR release fiasco

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    any delay for genuine reason is unavoidable ..

even otherwise....every dog has its day...we will get a time - when these assholes who hv this personal vengeance against him..simply die off

it would be great if reliance or some big corporate start monopolizing film distribution n even theater chains.

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has nothing to do with personal vengence. The delay is due to vfx ....... there is only one person to blame for all non sense inefficient planning and ridiculous communication. ..... Mr Mohandas Karamchand Kamalhaasan
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the delay due to Vfx I guess it's used as an excuse than revealing something which is actually delaying the release. Because it's been 2 months Vfx work happened and Kamal also went to US. After that they were only saying the month/week/day of the movie release. If VFX work is pending, why they did not say anything about it in the audio release speeches and media interviews? No transparency.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

8. Thanks Nasc thanked for this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    This has nothing to do with personal vengence. The delay is due to vfx ....... there is only one person to blame for all non sense inefficient planning and ridiculous communication. ..... Mr Mohandas Karamchand Kamalhaasan

until now, I was taking this jovially - but this is insipidly silly - இதுக்கே இப்படின்னா at this rate, marudhanayagam = marandhanayagam.

isn't VFX part of production planning even before the film goes to the floors?

how come Craig Mann worked on the sound and mixing for the film's background score matching visuals if the VFX had not been completed?

I don't get it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    the delay due to Vfx I guess it's used as an excuse than revealing something which is actually delaying the release. Because it's been 2 months Vfx work happened and Kamal also went to US. After that they were only saying the month/week/day of the movie release. If VFX work is pending, why they did not say anything about it in the audio release speeches and media interviews? No transparency.
    exactly my point
    but again it is not abt transparency sir..it is kind off clear - how can the makers come and say we are having issues finalizing the deal with the distributors

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    exactly my point
    but again it is not abt transparency sir..it is kind off clear - how can the makers come and say we are having issues finalizing the deal with the distributors
    VFX not completed is fake news..the movie is 100% done..
    If VFX not completed how cum they have finished the deal with distributors in ramanathaapuram,coimbatore and Chennai..the issue with distributors and theater owners is still on and that's the reason deal in NSC,trichy & salem area,etc is not yet done..

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    VFX not completed is fake news..the movie is 100% done..
    If VFX not completed how cum they have finished the deal with distributors in ramanathaapuram,coimbatore and Chennai..the issue with distributors and theater owners is still on and that's the reason deal in NSC,trichy & salem area,etc is not yet done..
    All movies in "BOX", Nammavar can be now called as the real "BOX" office King.
    He should realize that he no more holds super stardom and must compromise on distribution market.
    If he still expects the kind of deals a Ajith / Vijay / Surya / Vikram / Simbu movie can fetch, he will never get distributors.
    Make movies of budget in the Siva Karthikeyan range and I am sure he will get reasonably good deals from distributors.
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !