Page 321 of 344 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    36 வயதினிலேலாம் இங்க ரிலீஸ் ஆகுது..UV இன்னும் வரல..நல்லா கெட்ட வார்த்தைல வெய்யலாம்னு வருது

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    // Did this film have a Hilarious and famous song called " annE annE sepoy annE namma ooru nalla ooru ippo romba kettupochanna " ?? IIRC it was sung by IR, but wiki says by Mano ?? //

ungalukku enna vayasu? if you are not comfortable sharing your age, its ok - that song is from a Prabhu-Suresh-Viji starrer "Kozhi koovudhu" that had the phenomenal alltime greats "poovey ilaya poovey" and "edho moham"
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    36 வயதினிலேலாம் இங்க ரிலீஸ் ஆகுது..UV இன்னும் வரல..நல்லா கெட்ட வார்த்தைல வெய்யலாம்னு வருது
    inga is enga sir?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    inga is enga sir?
    Baritabath near to delhi. Look at location in his profile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Few more:

Sigappu Rojakkal - not in the rural background - but the best in the psychopath thriller ever made in IC - the climax scene in the jail itself merited an award..

16 vayathiniley - dealt with personalities than social issues..
    Maybe a little bit of a digression here - Sigappu Rojakkal, Rosappu Ravikkaikari and a few others that era took a directional change in tamil movies. From a regular 'kudumba kadhai' with woman chastity taken for granted involving heroes like NT, MT, Gemini etc., above movies had women in extramarital relationships. KB sir also did AboorvaRaagangal which had much younger Kamal in love with an older married woman. Those themes were very new and was not seen before in tamil movies ..

Post Thanks / Like
    bill4u - while many were not entirely comfortable with KB's deliberate take on dysfunctional human relationships, I agree with you that his era was a much cherished and welcomed one in terms of taking cinema away from big stars to scripts - Sreedhar did that to an extent, but faded out..also almost all of KB's finds did him proud...

MGR's films were - from a cinematic pov - a disaster in terms of creativity - poor NT ended becoming a lion eating curd rice (as Kamal affectionately quips several times)...

KB thus had a great influence on an entire generation of filmmakers for the good..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    bill4u - while many were not entirely comfortable with KB's deliberate take on dysfunctional human relationships, I agree with you that his era was a much cherished and welcomed one in terms of taking cinema away from big stars to scripts - Sreedhar did that to an extent, but faded out..also almost all of KB's finds did him proud...

MGR's films were - from a cinematic pov - a disaster in terms of creativity - poor NT ended becoming a lion eating curd rice (as Kamal affectionately quips several times)...

KB thus had a great influence on an entire generation of filmmakers for the good..
    மக்களே! படைப்பாளிகள் பற்றி பேசிக்கொண்டிருக்கும்போது என் இப்படி ஒற்றைப் பரிமாண முறையில் நடிகர்கள் மீது விமர்சனங்கள்? நாடோடி மன்னன், மதுரை வீரன் வகை படங்களை எல்லாம் எதில் சேர்ப்பது? மேலும், சிவாஜிக்கு தயிர்சாதம் கொடுத்திட்டாங்க எனச் சாடும்போது அந்த விமர்சனம் யாரை நோக்கி? பிற்காலத்தில் சிவாஜியை சரிவர பயன்படுத்திக் கொள்ள துப்பில்லாத பாலச்சந்தர், பாலுமகேந்திரா, மணிரத்னம் போன்ற படைப்பாளிகளைத்தான்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    மக்களே! படைப்பாளிகள் பற்றி பேசிக்கொண்டிருக்கும்போது என் இப்படி ஒற்றைப் பரிமாண முறையில் நடிகர்கள் மீது விமர்சனங்கள்? நாடோடி மன்னன், மதுரை வீரன் வகை படங்களை எல்லாம் எதில் சேர்ப்பது? மேலும், சிவாஜிக்கு தயிர்சாதம் கொடுத்திட்டாங்க எனச் சாடும்போது அந்த விமர்சனம் யாரை நோக்கி? பிற்காலத்தில் சிவாஜியை சரிவர பயன்படுத்திக் கொள்ள துப்பில்லாத பாலச்சந்தர், பாலுமகேந்திரா, மணிரத்னம் போன்ற படைப்பாளிகளைத்தான்.
    Venkki sir - NadigargaL meedhu vimarsanam illai .. Cinemavin padhai or directionai patri. Ore madhri kudumba kadhai illamal veru maadhri oru theme. KB sir, Bharathi Raja, Balu Mahendran ivargal pola directors have set a different path breaking trend that time which needs to be appreciated.

These directors were far too junior to direct big stars like NT or MGR in those kinds of themes. Rajini/Kamal were very much like KB's disciples. NT or MGR will not conform to that time modern directors. Although NT did do a few good roles with them like Thevar Magan with Kamal and Muthal Mariyaadhai with Bharathi Raja.
    Last edited by bill4u; 15th May 2015 at 06:10 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    That's a pity. It is released in all nook and corners of USA but it was not released near Delhi? hmmm
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    ok, the argument is now taking a new twist...neenga sollunga sir... which of mani's / balumahendra's / mahendran's scripts would have fit Sivaji........... i believe, that if at all Sivaji was casted in their movies (with a worthy storyline) , such directors would have gone to the background with Sivaji taking all the laurels
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com