Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
Most times i will stick to what is posted only. but there are times i want to talk other topics too. Behindwoods was started by a group of hardcore rajnifans. Among one is a person called Sundar, who was in touch with another HC rajni fan Nerd who was a member here. Then same Nerd confirmed he left BW. today some new set of ppl are running it but still there is a strong bias over rajini films and other films BO. And not only that, in this very forum, the discrepancies in behindwoods were being posted as long as 2005, since Chandramuki VV Sivaji Dasa enthiran etc. Countless no of times, kamalfans hae posted various ways of misreporting of BO numbers from behindwoods and Sify in this very forum. If you have followed all those thread, you wud have known about that.

So, only longtimers can identify what agenda each tamilcinema portal has! So, its not as u simply put that they reduce 50% of any KamalFilms' BO number but instead, they try to misreport in numerous ways. You can refer USV's last post for this. Its not like easy binary yes or no stuff which you are trying to portray.
Adding to that Kaushik another behindwoods reporter is from IT..he is my junior in the company I am working..he trained in mysore and worked for year or so in company..later by 2009 he joined behindwooods as news tracker,reporter..now he is into BO tracker as well..he is big Ajith fan..
So enna solla varennaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....