13. Thanks orodizli thanked for this post
    Likes orodizli, siqutacelufuw liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes orodizli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sathya sir,
    Thank you very much for uploading the image I requested.All the images uploaded by you are excellent.

17. Thanks Russellwzf, orodizli thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Ravikiransurya sir,
    We do have good respect on Nadigar thilagam. As a true devotee of Nadigar Thilagam you can prove or say that Praptham movie is not a flap and it won't give any loss to Mrs.Savithiri Ganesan. We all appreciate the same. It is not necessary to say whether Makkal thilagam extended his helping hand or not. If you argue that Mr.Senthil has no intention in reproducing Mathioli Shanmugam's statement, our people may argue that We too have no intention to reproduce the article from Dinamani. I humbly request friends from both the threads not to publish any matter which will lead to controversies. We both have lots of things to publish in our valable thread which gives a great platform to share our views and feelings. Don't spoil them.
    Jaisankar V.

19. Thanks orodizli thanked for this post
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Selvakumar Sir,

YOUR POINT :
    a) I proved that V.K.R. is telling lies in his book, by exhibiting the entire issue, appeared in the Thenninthiya Nadigar Sangam Web-Site.
    b) You can also challenge that Mr. K.P.Ramakrishnan's real write up on late Actress Savithri.

MY RESPONSE :
    a) I too proved by exhibiting the entire process or the STATE BANK OF INDIA with reference to the ground on which they would sanction the construction loan and also proved that it was Nadigar Thilagam's effort to get the loan sanctioned WITHOUT MORTGAGING THE LAND OF NADIGAR SANGAM. I have also proved that no office bearer took efforts in this regard from the inception of the NADIGAR SANGAM till 1971 when Nadigar Sangam was headed by Nadigar Thilagam and also many mismatches in the NADIGAR SANGAM WEBSITE itself on the contents mentioned.

b) I have not challenged Mr. KPR's real write up on late Actress Savithri on the helps offered to the family etc., because am not aware of it.
    BUT, I have only mentioned that unlike the statement mentioned in the writeup very specific to , THE ANNA NAGAR HOUSE was Late Actress SAVITHRI's OWN HOUSE PURCHASED OUT OF HER OWN MONEY in the year 1950's and NOT donated to her. Please go through the same if you have any doubt.

YOUR POINT :
    If you intention is Challenging the Help by my beloved God MGR, no problem, I can produce the evidence.

MY RESPONSE :
    It is DEFINITELY NOT A CHALLENGE on the numerous good deeds and charities of Makkal Thilagam having known many things myself. I will 100% say from the heart, that am NOT AN ANTI.

I only requested you to post that Video containing that SPECIFIC matter because if they had mentioned about the Jaundice Expense Bearing, DONATION OF ANNA NAGAR HOUSE and 1 Lakh Ruppees assistance in that Video, It should definitely be known to the entire World and many including myself have not heard about until the article by DINAMANI Dheena Dhayalan was published here along with attaching his false claim of Savithri becoming pauper because of the most inexpensive film Praptham produced by her.

From the pages 18 and 19 of Mr. KPR, it is quite evident and proof that Mr. Dheena Dhayalan himself, has reproduced the contents of this book along with the severe dose of his personal verbatim about Nadigar Thilagam. I was only reacting to that verbatim and the baseless, false claim!

YOUR POINT :
    a) But at the same time, you should prove that the occasion in which Ms. Vijyasamundeeswari denied the news of assistance rendered by my beloved God MGR.

I was only referring to the specific ANNA NAGAR HOUSE CLAIM and 1 Lakh Rupees Assistance and NOT anything else which am not aware of.

My OBSERVATION :
    It has been customary in internet world that a claim about some loss or bankruptcy of any individual film personality being written ALONG WITH A SHADOW LINE OF LINKING NADIGAR THILAGAM AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAME & BACK TO BACK , supporting it with mentioning, such people were hand picked and helped by Makkal Thilagam and they becoming MULTI MILLIONAIRE from there on...!

I am responding to such specific WRITE UP ONLY with enough Clarification to expose that they are baseless lies JUST like how you explain ! Such baseless lies ( INTERMS OF SHADOW LINE MENTIONING NADIGAR THILAGAM AS THE REASON) related to Mr. B.R. Bandhulu, Thengai Srinivasan, Late Actress Savithri etc., have come up many a time. I have only given an explanation providing enough clarity on HOW THEY ARE BASELESS LIES !

Affectionately,
    RKS