Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating Tips

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    maddy I think this expectation to change is mutual is most cases! For eg... you will expect her to understand your feelings about being "comfortaby clothed" and she will expect you to understand her feelings about being "well dressed" you cannot avoid this at all it is a part and parcel of life accept & move on instead of being picky
    ok heres the deal - if i have expectations abt myself - its fair, if i have expectation on someone else - its a bit unfair.......i'm also not ruling out completely that we shuldnt even change a bit for our partner - we should ofcourse, but theres a line that both need to draw.......

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask..............a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no
    atheppadi women are also human beings-nu marandhudureenga? it takes all kinds to make the world, there are people like me, who don't care about looks and who prefers to hear the truth rather than flattery! I find loads of women around like me, and men who are the opposite too! I've seen men who want their wife to be well dressed, well educated, etc, don't care what her actual character is.....

don't worry maddy, I am sure you will find the right girl and then life will be happy ever after
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    maddy I think this expectation to change is mutual is most cases! For eg... you will expect her to understand your feelings about being "comfortaby clothed" and she will expect you to understand her feelings about being "well dressed" you cannot avoid this at all it is a part and parcel of life accept & move on instead of being picky
    ok heres the deal - if i have expectations abt myself - its fair, if i have expectation on someone else - its a bit unfair.......i'm also not ruling out completely that we shuldnt even change a bit for our partner - we should ofcourse, but theres a line that both need to draw.......

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask..............a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no
    atheppadi women are also human beings-nu marandhudureenga? it takes all kinds to make the world, there are people like me, who don't care about looks and who prefers to hear the truth rather than flattery! I find loads of women around like me, and men who are the opposite too! I've seen men who want their wife to be well dressed, well educated, etc, don't care what her actual character is.....

don't worry maddy, I am sure you will find the right girl and then life will be happy ever after
    enakku
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry, if i sounded like that .......i agree that there are good women and inconsiderate men, but i definitely feel percentage of inconsiderate ppl are higher in women.....its just my opinion, purely bcos i have literally have lots of experiences that wont even erase in next birth

hey, thanks for ur wishes - all i want is a girl who can look beyond the "bore" Maddy
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    whats happening here???

continue ...

Post Thanks / Like

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask.......
    .......a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no
    then, boys are always after the good looking girls.. athukku enna solreenga??

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enna Avaasaromm
    Quote Originally Posted by Devar Magan
    whats happening here???

continue ...

Senior Member Regular Hubber MrIndia's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    enda ippadi self goal adikara

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    12 Signs to know, If you Love someone

TWELVE : When you're on the phone with them late at night and they
    hang up,you still miss them even when it was just two minute.

ELEVEN : You walk really slow when you're with them.

TEN : You feel shy whenever they're around.

NINE : You smile when you hear their voice.

EIGHT : When you look at them,you cant't see the other people
    around you,you just see him/her.

SIX : They're all you think about.

FIVE : You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at
    them.

FOUR : You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE : While reading this, there was one person on your mind this
    whole time.

TWO : You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn't
    notice number seven was missing.

ONE : You just reverse to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sinthiya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...no comments.... ...
    i'm awaiting Maddy's response :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIndia
    enda ippadi self goal adikara
    remba naalaa thread thoonguthu..

but, naan sonnathum unmai thaan..

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast