Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sleep and dreams

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's nice to dream!! We are always happy in our dreams! It's the nightmares that drives me nuts, Pa!

Once,my mind decided to visit my old bedroom and stay there!! I got of out bed, thinking it was time for school and actually searched for my school uniform; only to have my bubble burst to realise that 25 years had passed since I wore my uniform last.......

Hmm...I'm certainly inspired to include this in my Tales thread, Pa!! But let me finish wiping my tears first okay?.......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Once,my mind decided to visit my old bedroom and stay there!! I got of out bed, thinking it was time for school and actually searched for my school uniform;
    Niro,
    tell me when it's ok to laugh. sorry. just joking.

Some nightmare. I like nighmares though. once i had one, where some guy had come into our house, and wanted to stay for the night. So we let him. (what were we thinking) I wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water, and i look at my arms and they are all cut up. I freak and I stumble into the living room with my arms bleeding like hell, and I see these strange, wierd, scary glow in the dark stickers of lizards on the wall, and stuffed animal lizards hanging down from the wall. and the TV is running, and the guy who had stayed over was killing a woman in the TV. So he had taped himself killing a woman and played it in my house, in my TV, in my VCR!

I'm petrified, I stumble to the garage, and I see this wierd psychotic, figment of my imagination, praying to this scary shrine that he had made in my garage, and the idol inside was a green lizard.
    Try that for a nightmare.

I was soo scared!!

Hey, I should probably write another story on this.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, come on over to the Tales thread! Very, very intriguing!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I have got lot of interesting dreams. Daily I'l get something interesting. sometimes very bad dreams. celebrities often comes in my dream. and dog bite is very common. it comes once in a month.

i can't forget this particular dream

it was a evening time. raining. i was playing with my cousins in the terrace. suddenly a bright red light appears and a saint comes from that light . he was wearing kaavi dress his face was very calm and pleasant like swamy vivekananda. on seeing him i just ran telling to my cousins this guy is a boring fellow

same thing happened second time

terrace-rain-light-saint- running away on seeing him

same thing happened third time

terrace-rain-light-saint- on seeing him i started running he stopped me just by saying "NILLU"

that word was something like a mantra for me . how to say . i couldn't move a single step. i just obeyed his words.

He taught me "VINAYAGAR AGAVAL"

Later I asked him,

""Neenga yaaru, yedhukkaga ennai thedi vandheenga, naan ungalai rendu thadavai insult panna piragum marupadi marupadi vandhu enakku yedhukkaga neenga mandhiram solli kudukkanum""

He just smiled at me.

one week before this dream, my aunt asked me to read vinayagar agaval but I said NO. after this dream i started reading vinayagar agaval.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456