Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Encounters while travelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j.chenkalvarayan
    sorry kaarthick sir, i beg to differ from you, but i am pretty sure 23k is from adyar to saidapet only.
    Encounters while travelling a ippadi MTC bus routes discuss panna hijack pannalama? PM use pannunga, pasangalaa!!

(Trans: Don't hijack this thread to discuss MTC bus routes. Use PMs)
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber svaisn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Badri Sir...

JC i will confirm it and let u know the details in a PM okay vaaa

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once I was waiting for quite a while to board a bus, one with some available seats. Everytime a bus came, a big crowd would hop off the station onto the road, and came back disappointed coz either it was the wrong bus or it was packed.
    After a long time, a bus arrived and I noticed that the crowd didnt throng the entrance as before. I sauntered briskly to the door...then came back embarrassed without boarding.
    It was a Ladies Special.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    After a long time, a bus arrived and I noticed that the crowd didnt throng the entrance as before. I sauntered briskly to the door...then came back embarrassed without boarding.
    It was a Ladies Special.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nowadays the buses i travel in the word crowded means almost every seat is taken...in my highschool years i travelled in buses where you could hardly find a spot to stand or a place in the railing to hold....i remember once holding the rail and someone else their hand over mine...i couldn't even see who it was...it was that crowded! I couldn't move my hand to another place nor could i hold onto anything else and if i let go there were going to be some unhappy people having to rescue me :P

once this elderly man was standing very near the sidewalk ledge...he was wearing dark glasses and talked to me right away like he knew me so we began a conversation...he began to vent how unfair it was he had to take the bus because they had judged him too old to continue driving his car, (he was around 60) he said he had gotten into a minor accident where he had slightly hit another elderly person, but she was overreacting...he asked me to tell him when my stop was so that he knew his stop was near by...cause he was new to the whole bus thing and in a new place....when i came to my stop i said here's the shopping complex i get off at and bye...he's like what? where i don't see anything.......i was thinking to myself rather guiltily yeah he's nice and it's no shame in being blind or elderly but thank god they took away this guy's license! I was like damn he can't see the stop and this man wants to drive!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314