Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: || Rockstar| Imtiaz Ali | A R Rahman ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aur Ho - என்ன குரல்டா அது ! Alma Ferovic ஆரம்ப இசையில் வியக்க வைக்கும் குரல், இடை இசையில் மனசை கசக்கிப் புழிகிறது. எப்படித்தான் இதுபோன்ற உணர்வுகளை இதுமாதிரி குரலில் கற்பனை செய்து உருவாக்கினாரோ இசைப்புயல்! அராஜகம்!

Tum Ko (F) - ஆழ் மனதை மயிலிறகால் வருடுவது போல ஒரு உணர்வு. வானத்திற்கு நோக்கிப் மெல்லப் பறந்து மேக மெத்தையில் படுத்து உறங்குவது போல இருக்கு. கவிதா குரல் தேர்வுக்கு நன்றி ரஹ்மான்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    After reading all the raving reviews, my manasaatchi is not permitting me listen to the songs through the net. CD eppO kidaikkum naan eppO kaekkuRathu Really Really looking forward ...............
    Last edited by Roshan; 4th October 2011 at 11:53 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Benny Lava's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    can we equate in album with thiruda thiruda or roja???
    That we can tell only 20 years down the lane :P

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Benny Lava's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure whether you guys have read this before. Rahman and Imtiaz on the making of Rockstar music.

http://mumbaimirror.com/article/82/2...the-music.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just now moved to Sheher mein from Naadan Parinde and Sadda Haq, ellaa paattum muzhusaa kEkkaradhukkuLLa padam 100 naaL Odidum pOla
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
    I am not sure whether you guys have read this before. Rahman and Imtiaz on the making of Rockstar music.

http://mumbaimirror.com/article/82/2...the-music.html
    Imtiaz says he took many liberties with Rahman. “While he was recording, I have pressed the button to talk to Mohit in the singer’s booth and have given him ‘musical instructions’. But that is the beauty of that man.

You don’t have to stop yourself. Often, I have apologised to him and he has laughed it off. He makes you bold and makes you give your best. He keeps telling me; you are the director, you don’t like one tune, I’ll come up with many. You must do your job, I must do mine.”

Whattay professional Great Talent without an iota of ego, true rolemodel!

“Rahman says, sometimes, you have to go against your grain for a greater experience, to experience life better than be bound by the limits of your personality.”

True rebel
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Post Thanks / Like
    What about the talk in the industry that ‘Rahman is back’ with Rockstar after a rough patch? The legend shrugs and smiles, “I don’t mind what anybody is saying. As long as I am occupied, feel creatively challenged and have fun, it is all good. This year has been really good. I haven’t been pushed to the core, I had my space and I even did a scriptwriting course from UCLA.”

Thalaivaa seekkiram oru padathukku kadahi ezhudhi meesic pOdunga!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Sadaa Haq

This might come as a surprise comment from me - but for some reason, i like SEL's music of Rock On more than RockStar except for "Sadaa Haq" which is a true new level of indian music.. probably that one song beats the Rock On Album.. it is a delight, ARR has done it again only song that could compare or beat "Aaromele"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rockstar is rocking the music

Rockstar's most anticipated films of the year, but music fans will probably wait even more to the film was its music.Rockstar is a very important project for AR Rahman.

The music of Hindi films in the past two years, the expectations attached to their names did not, and it seemed that the entire Khra international projects and short films in Hindi films are preferred Rahman. Many new music directors in the past - old names Rahman has tried to create space on the lost ground. Rockstar is the most important aspect of the musical reasons for his talent, fans and critics to the test.

And related materialsRaskals - the major and philosophy minor
    Music Review - Ra. One
    "We Shabana 'Music Review
    Biographical account of the life of a singer's film. Film for director Imtiaz Ali and actor Ranbir Kapoor, the biggest challenge so far in his career has every possibility of a significant milestone.

Talk of music albums in different colors so Rockstar are total 14 tracks. Rahman's music has given me by Irshad Kamil. Lead vocals by Mohit Chauhan Ranbir is the protagonist in the album.

Fascinated in the notes, "went flying again from the album have a fresh start. Hear chants of a village in the mountains of the guitar are the stars, an aspiring singer's dream to fly with these simple songs are swept into their flow.

"Whatever I want to say 'Rahman has created an atmosphere of a live rock Kansrt. Irshad Kamil cooperate to streamline the lyrics of the song. Mohit Chauhan Kansrt have full use of his experience of singing.

'Kun Faya Kun' album is the beautiful presentation. Rahman, Javed Ali and Mohit Chauhan in the notes to the song while listening to the spiritual is set in the world. Rahman's spiritual impulses, film songs than a song plays an important role in setting up. A 'Jonr' which has almost disappeared in film music, Rahman is kept alive by their specific productions. Rahman, Javed Ali, Mohit Chauhan, the drowning of three singers have sung this song. Quote of the Quran in Irshad Khamil have been speaking with some beautiful 'Sjra morning lashed my body, Kajra darkness, your burning flame, which found Khtra on your rate .. Maula '. From the noise of rock only harmonium musical instruments, clapping and chorus of the song feel good to use.

Hrshdeep Kaur sang 'do Ktia' album is a different color. Imtiaz Ali's film presence is essential for any Punjabi folk songs. Based on traditional Punjabi folk singer singing these songs have as well, but in the notes Hrshdeep 'Ktia do the "hook has become beautiful.Rahman's love of instrumental colors in combination, the fair is fun, festive atmosphere.

Rockstar lyrics in which each note (sur), the "Chart Buster" is that what is written 'sadda right, keep ऐtthe. The undisputed song of the year 'Antham' can be called. Josh's song, is synaphea, is hysterical.Kansrt of revolt and a symbol of the anger of the hero's theme song to the tune of Rahman songs in the mouths of those who listen will help load. 'Sadda right', Rockstar song album is representative of a true hero, star of 'icon' has to be represented.

"I'm in town, you 'album, a light - hearted presentation. Is a studio song, music composition and recording process has been woven around. The song is mention of the hero's musical journey early stage. Mohit Chauhan's voice for the hero of the album is a very important aspect of the film individually distinct songs, his voice and style, perfectly round hero of the musical journey of different offers.

'Air-air "is another good presentation album, Cakoslovakia a famous folk tale' Sleepy John 'in the song based on music by Rahman is placed in international gypsy. Expect some funny on-screen presentation of the song, the song's impact will be dependent on Ranbir on screen to find how best manner.

"You have to 'poetry Subrhmnyam (Krishnamurthy) voice is heard in a long time, Rahman's music. It is poetry in films rarely hear nowadays. "You have to 'give depth to the voices of his best poetry, yet Rahman's tune reminds me of some of their old songs. Susan sung by Mohit Chauhan and 'you' can also be seen Rahman's old template. Although fascinated by the 'and' tone of the pain is very effectively presented.

'Dolly bird house, aaja re o' album is very strong presentation.Contains all the elements of popular song in the musical is a lack of depth. Lyrics may be good but the song in the middle of the famous verses of Baba Farid 'kaga Khaiyo all flesh "seems unnecessarily unabridged.

Apparently Rahman 'Rockstar' Bollywood makes a comeback to the music. In addition, music can be traced back to Acostiks the album has greatly contributed in enhancing the effect.

There are two tracks of soundtrack Instrumantl The Daikotomi Fame 'is remarkable. Rahman, a beautiful re-use of the clarinet, and guitar as Kountrpaint use makes it more effective. Shammi Kapoor to play the clarinet in addition to the screen can be an enjoyable experience.

Rockstar AR Rahman's music album is presented that the colors of a rainbow on one end of the sentence if "sadda right 'is a frenzy of excitement and indignation at the other end' Kun Faya Kun 'hatched in a world filled with spiritual peace and in the joy, fun, celebration, love, separation, pain and sadness played its color palette of musical colors that is.

Rockstar certainly will involve in the year's best productions. Gives a lot of musical potential, but too afraid to see Rahman made the last record is visible in front of that film music should not be weak.

Rockstar Rahman and his stature has increased in the last two years, the musicians were trying to stand their counterpart, the dwarves look back to Rahman has begun.

Rockstar in terms of rating of the music album 4 / 5 (Five Four).

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast