Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Part-15

Threaded View

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Yukesh

Good Morning !

I read your post. If the post referred to me then...all i have to reply is the following

There is absolutely no use in explaining anything to you !

Either you have not understood what I have mentioned (or) you pretend as if you have not understood always anything that is written (or) my explanation could not make you understand.

Please remember that either way, you cannot POOSI MOZHIGIFY the truth happening in all cities interms of screening NT Films by your Film Possessing and Screening Distributors who by and large control screening of their Films in those respective theaters.

You do not know anything interms of field reality and am sorry to say this !

You may know distributors i do not refuse the possibility but my point is even if you know distributors they belong to your group and who screen maximum of your films only !!

Ane, I have not mentioned any creativity But they all are my personal field experience in all these cities and also the experience of fellow hubber Mr. VCS

Next Time, am sure, I will post something - a solid proof which will expose such biased operations of such people.

Am equally sure that you will speak / write again as if it is not truth and in line with " ENNA KAIYYA PUDICHCHU IZHUTHTHIA !"

If you know those people and interact with them as per your posting ....Please first ask them to allow a level playing field rather than they tie rope to others legs and hands and then asking to compete a race while they run with free hands and legs.

am parking my conversation here on this.

Regards
    RKS
    Last edited by RavikiranSurya; 20th March 2015 at 10:31 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement