Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Threaded View

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    I dont think this is completely binary, assuming like that wud be stupid too. Yes, kamal fans மேல சமூகத்துல ஒரு மதிப்பு இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. அதுக்காக ஒட்டுமொத்தமா எல்லா கமல் ஃபேன்ஸுமே புடிச்சி வெச்ச புள்ளையாராட்டம் ஒரே மாதிரி இருக்க எப்படி முடியும்?! The right way to say it is, easily we can say that amongst kamal fans only there cud be maxmimum fans who will try to be more matured, than other fans. becos, kamal always tries to tone down the oer excitement and mob mentality which prevails among cine fans, here it is his fans. எல்லா மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. there are many examples. during roopam issue too, remember the crowd which gathered infront of his office, he said, தீர்ப்பு வர்ர வரைக்கும் உங்களால ஒரு சின்ன அசம்பாவிதம் கூட நடந்துடக்கூடாது , ஒழுங்கா அமைதியா கலைஞ்சு வீட்டுக்கு போங்க, நான் சொல்றேன், ட்ராஃபிக்குக்கு இடைஞ்சலா இப்படி கூட்டம் போடாதீங்க. Though i am not saying other stars are trying to induce violence among their fans, but its sure that kamal says that and reminds that frequently. During Sandiyar poojai in madurai too, there was a issue due to over crowd and police beaten some fans severely. kamal took the mic and said "அமைதியாக இருங்கள் என நான் சொன்னால் நீங்கள் எல்லாரும் அமைதியாக இருப்பீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை எனக்கு உண்டு” and the whole crowd became silent.

I find this over generalisation based pun on kamal, too funny. Even in his movies, its not like there will be some stupid meaning for each and every micro thing shown on screen. I say this becos ppl take it like that and start making fun like இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் அதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் etc and even make some really stupid jokes based on that. Its not like kamal films are 100% perfec but its always that his films are MOST perfect! So one shud know the diff btw most perfect(which is humanly possible) and 100% perfect(whihc is humanly impossible) same logic for "kamal fans are mostly matured" vs "ALL kamal fans are matured"
    Lakhs of people in madurai turned up for Viru shooting..Madurai fans are a bit extreme.. here sika got out with few laps n shoves.. he must consider himself lucky..

Kamal and his fans will condemn such acts.. but as you said மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement