Page 105 of 400 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3995

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 14

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sivajiyum Appavum.

Thankyou Gopal for sending me message asking me why I have not visited the thread since long.

This time with so much pain, I am recollecting some incidents which made me coined inseperably with Sivaji Sir.

My father suddenly passed away on May 6th this year. He was instrumental for my early liking of Sivaji. There are N number of reasons, primary being, my father used to resemble Sivaji Ganesan to a reasonably good extent, esp when young.

Appa used to take me to Sivaji movies when there are bhakthi movies screened in nearby theatres.
    I think the earliest memory of Sivaji for me would be ThiruviLaiyadal, Thiruvarutchelvar and Saraswathi Sabadham. I watched it in theatres. I used to think sivaji is next to god. In my mind, Sivaji would fit in the role of Lord shiva so well. That is how it all started.

And then I remember ooti varai uravu. IT was fun watching Sivaji doing light role. I was too young to understand the play or story but LOVED just seeing him and his smile.

Most memorable incident was "Andhaman kadhali". This time it was not just appa and me but also my mom. I remember he cycled us to the theatre. There he was in big screen, my dad, typically my dad, and all I could understand was someone almost a look-alike of my dad, is going uphill and in danger to be bombed and he could die....anytime. I knew my dad was near me, but I could not bear seeing Sivaji in danger. I cried, quietly. Later when it was "all is well that ends well" we rode back home, I kept looking at appa, again and again feeling happy that my dad is safe.

My dad........left us so suddenly just split seconds he joined Lord krishna/Shiva. A healthy man until the previous second, good for him, he would not have known any pain or fear.

My dad...left me. Everytime I think I see Sivaji song, my memory would be stronger of my dad. These days I actually avoid listening or seeing any songs, esp old songs. Someday I might heal and get back.

Dad was a fan of KaNNadasan, Sivaji, Rajnikanth and Ajith.

Thanks I dont know how much relevent this is to this thread. I just wanted to pen my feelings of Dad and Sivaji twined together. Thankyou dear Gopal for wondering why I have not visited the thread. I felt so moved.

Thankyou.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prabha,

That was very poignant. Was not aware of your dad passing away. My heartfelt condolences. I remember meeting him at Besant Nagar beach and also professionally at his office with regard to office work. You have told me many times about his liking for NT and how it influenced you. i always admire dads who instill such good values in their children. Not because it was NT but the way in which you always reacted in person or through Hub showed the upbringing of yours and that credit goes to Mr.Natrajan (hope I remember his name correctly). Let his soul rest in peace.

Come back to this thread after you have completely come out of your depression. Hope you heal soon.

Regards

4. Thanks Shakthiprabha thanked for this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrraamamoorthi View Post
    ஆனால் அங்கு அப்படி அல்ல deposit கூட வாங்கவில்லை
    போகிற போக்கில் அப்படியே அள்ளி விடக்கூடாது நண்பரே

வாக்கு விபரம் இதோ

chandraseharan durai 36981
    svajiganesan alias ganesan v.c. 26338

டிபாசிட் வாங்குவதென்றால் என்னவென்று தெரிந்து கொண்டு பேசுங்கள் .

நான் சிவாஜி வெறியன் என்றாலும் அரசியல் மாற்றுக்கருத்துள்ளவன் தான் .சிவாஜியை தோற்கடித்த திமுக வேட்பாளரே தன்னை ஒரு சிவாஜி ரசிகன் என்று பிரகடனப்படுத்தியது வரலாறு . தேர்தலில் தோல்வி அடைவது அந்த சூழ்நிலையை பொறுத்தது . ஏன் சிவாஜி தோல்வி அடைந்த போது அவர் கூட்டணி வைத்ததே எம்.ஜி.ஆரின் மனைவியோடு தான் .. எம்.ஜி.ஆரின் மனைவியும் தோல்வியடைந்தார் என்பதை நினைவில் கொள்க ..அது மட்டுமல்ல அறிஞர் அண்ணா தோற்றிருக்கிறார் ..பெருந்தலைவர் காமராஜர் தோற்றிருக்கிறார் .. ஏன் உங்கள் புரட்சித்தலைவி முதல்வராக இருந்த பின்னர் தோற்றிருக்கிறார் .. அதனால் தோற்ற இவர்களெல்லாம் வெற்றி பெற்ற ராமராஜன் , எஸ்.எஸ் சந்திரன் , எஸ்,வி.சேகர் , ராதாரவி இவர்களை விட மக்கள் செல்வாக்கு குறைந்தவர்கள் என ஒருவர் கருதுவாரேயானால் அவர்களின் அரசியல் அறிவு குறித்து நாம் நகைக்கத் தான் முடியும் .

6. Thanks RAGHAVENDRA thanked for this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சக்தி,

சொன்னால் நம்புவீர்களோ ,மாட்டீர்களோ, இன்று பகல் திடீரென்று உங்களை நினைத்தேன். ஆனால் ஒரு நிலையில்லாமல் மனது ஒரு மாதிரியிருக்க,உங்களுக்கு பிரத்யேக அஞ்சல் அனுப்பினேன்.

ஆனால் அது இப்படி ஒரு துயர செய்தியை சுமந்த சோக பதிலாக வரும் என்பதை எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை.உங்களை எப்படி தேற்றுவது? நண்பர்களாய் ,நாங்களும் சிறிதேனும் உங்கள் சோகத்தில் கலந்து ,சுமையை குறைப்பது தவிர?

மீண்டு வாருங்கள். காலம்தான் இதற்கு ஒரே மருந்து.

தந்தையின் ஆன்மா சாந்தியடைய ,நண்பர்கள் பிரார்த்திப்போம்.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting

8. Thanks Shakthiprabha thanked for this post
    Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    கலைவேந்தன் சார்,

உங்கள் அபிமான நடிகரை இங்கே யாரும் வேண்டுமென்றே குறை கூறவில்லை. இங்கே நடிகர் திலகம் திரியில் தேவையில்லாமல் வந்து நடிகர் திலகத்தின் படங்களைப் பற்றி அதன் பாக்ஸ் ஆபிஸ் சாதனைகளைப் பற்றி தவறான தகவல்கள் தொடுக்கும் போதுதான் பதில் சொன்னோம். அதோடு முடிந்து விட்டது.

ஆனால் மீண்டும் இங்கே வந்து தவறான தகவலை நீங்கள் கொடுக்கும் போதுதான் பதில் கொடுக்க வேண்டி வருகிறது. ராஜ ராஜ சோழன் பற்றிய தகவலை சொல்கிறேன். ராம் தியேட்டரில் 28 நாட்கள் ஓடியது என்று சொல்லியிருகிறீர்கள். சார், சிரிப்புதான் வருகிறது. காரணம் ராம் தியேட்டரில் ராஜ ராஜ சோழன் வெளியாகவேயில்லை. இதோ வெளியிட்டு விளம்பரம்.

இனி ஓடிய நாட்கள்

ஆனந்த் - 98 நாட்கள் - 31.03.1973 to 06.07.1973 வரை

ஸ்ரீகிருஷ்ணா - 76 நாட்கள் - 31.03.1973 to 14.06.1973 வரை (பொன்னுஞ்சல் 15.06.1973 வெளியானது)

ராக்ஸி - 69 நாட்கள் - 31.03,1973 to 07.06.1973 வரை (பொன்னுஞ்சல் 15.06.1973 வெளியானது. அதற்கு ஒரு வாரம் முன்பு வேறு படம் வெளியானது)

பழனியப்பா - 50 நாட்கள் - 31.03.1973 to 19.05.1973 வரை

ஆகவே இனிமேலும் இது போன்ற பொய்களை இங்கே அள்ளி விடாதீர்கள் என கேட்டு கொண்டு இதோடு நிறுத்திக் கொள்கிறேன்.

அன்புடன்

செந்தில் சார், சிவா சார், RKS மேலும் இந்த விவாதத்தை தொடர வேண்டாம் என உரிமையோடு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.
    Last edited by Murali Srinivas; 17th August 2014 at 11:49 PM.

10. Likes sivaa, Russellmai, joe, KCSHEKAR liked this post
    Junior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஸ்ரீகிருஷ்ணா - 76 நாட்கள் - 31.03.1973 to 14.06.1973 வரை (பொன்னுஞ்சல் 15.06.1973 வெளியானது)

பழனியப்பா - 50 நாட்கள் - 31.03.1973 to 19.06.1973 வரை

SIR CHECK YOUR DATE OF PALANIAPPA

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Yukesh! It was a typing mistake. Thanks again for pointing it out.

Regards

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சக்திப்ரபா
    தங்களுடைய மன வலி நம் அனைவருக்குமே வருத்தத்தை தருவதாகும். தந்தையின் பிரிவு தாயின் பிரிவை விட கொடுமையானது. வாழ்க்கையில் நம் அனைவருக்குமே வழிகாட்டி தந்தை தான். இந்த இழப்பின் வலியை வார்த்தைகளால் சொல்ல முடியாது.
    தங்களுடைய மனம் ஆறுதல் அடைய இந்த வருத்தத்தைத் தாங்கும் சக்தியை தர இறைவனை வேண்டிக் கொள்கிறேன்.
    ராகவேந்திரன்
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

14. Thanks Shakthiprabha thanked for this post
    Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha View Post
    Sivajiyum Appavum.

Thankyou Gopal for sending me message asking me why I have not visited the thread since long.

This time with so much pain, I am recollecting some incidents which made me coined inseperably with Sivaji Sir.

My father suddenly passed away on May 6th this year. He was instrumental for my early liking of Sivaji. There are N number of reasons, primary being, my father used to resemble Sivaji Ganesan to a reasonably good extent, esp when young.
    Dear Sakthiprabha,

Very sorry to hear that your father has recently passed away. This is an irreplaceable loss and all NT fans thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray God to give you enough courage to bear this loss.

Regards.

16. Thanks Shakthiprabha thanked for this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Shakthiprabha,

Extremely saddened to note your dear father's demise.

Heartfelt condolences and all of us pray to Almighty for the departed soul to rest in peace and to give you strength to bear the irreparable loss.

Regards,

R. Parthasarathy

18. Thanks Shakthiprabha thanked for this post