Page 308 of 344 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    the problem was lingu idiot double sold the movie .. to financiers (in the event of not repaying the loans) and to EROS .. now thirupathi brothers have a big loan not only due to UV .. but they are also producing other movies like Idam porul eval, Rajni Murugan etc .. hence, the whole loan had to be cleaned up before UV's release.. EROS cunningly allowed international release but blocked indian release.. clear case of sabotage.. the EROS south incharge is a cunning, hopeless, stupid who is good for nothing.. EROS suffered heavily due to that foolish incharge already and now they are effectively out of TN market for good..

the first two day no-show incurred atleast 20 C loss .. damn .. but for that, this movie would have been a sure shot success already ..
    Lingu told in the press that Kamal has taken the overseas rights and as per the agreement, he can release it without any interference...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    actual-a hub mela interest illa.. only some hubbers are genuine and worthy of any discussion at all ..

doctor-sir kaduppaayi, inge silara abuse pannittu ban vaangittu poyittaaru
    it is very sad... somehow I missed to see those abusing posts... Is it not possible to approach admins and join again? not sure of the rules....
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone notice the analogy between Hiranyakasipu-Prahladhan-Hari and Manoranjan-Manonmani-Jacob Zachariah. Hiranyakasipu is the biological father to Prahladhan but he considers Hari to be the be all and end all of his life just like how Manonmani considers Jacob to be a hero and Manoranajan a villain. Hiranyakasipu joining Prahladhan mimics Manoranjan becoming the "Hero/father" to Manonmani.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of you may know that Srividya married a Christian after breaking up with Kamal !
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    it is very sad... somehow I missed to see those abusing posts... Is it not possible to approach admins and join again? not sure of the rules....
    No, You should be happy that you did not see those disgusting comments. You would have lost respect for someone you still have much respect. You should thank the admn for not showing those abusing comments to you. Ignorance is bliss!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    miss panittome kavalai padra alavukuellam worth comments illai.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    irir123 - edhukku pazhaya vishayam ellaam - all done and dusted.
    as mentioned earlier, I stand by what I said, the intro song is a karumpulli for a magnificient film - as a person who believes in "evil-eye" I am totally fine with it.

NOV - kuzhappadheenga - naan 'lovely love aa' paatta sollala - அதை முதல்ல கேட்கும்போதே டண்டணக்கா பாட்டுன்னு தெரிஞ்சு போச்சு

Am talking abt the dance that follows the villupattu followed by snake bite - andha dance is grace and elegance written all over it
    Last edited by irir123; 10th May 2015 at 09:27 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal or someone very very close to him is definitely reading these threads.

நான் புலம்பின புலம்பல் - "why can't he do something like those ordinary scenes between ordinary humans as in the Clint Eastwood-Hillar Swank conversation in a roadside cafe in 'Million Dollar Baby'"

அந்த புலம்பல் அவர் காதுல எட்டினா மாதிரி - this script is littered with very ordinary scenes elevated to monumental highs by exemplary acting and lines!

The movie did give the feel of a no hassles drama - no excess baggage - something we are not used to…wine is getting better with age!
    Last edited by irir123; 10th May 2015 at 09:25 PM.
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like

The film is way above BO status etc etc - Kamal once again leaves a huge rift between himself and the rest of his contemporaries/predecessors/next generation - instead of discussing that, ppl started questioning the BO validity of the film - things went from sour to ugly - from then on
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @cinemarasigan -There r some ppl who didn't have respect from the beginning..we all know about RC and he will be respected by us...he is kamalhaasan best critic as well we all know..
    as I said earlier padam release aanathukku apram vanthu selective comments padichi araiyum kuraiyuma purinjikuravanga kitta pesi prayajonam illai..