Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    You still haven't answer me about why you asked those senseless questions. I repeat again those were senseless. You can explain why should anyone create a website and post all the rubbish. No fans of any actors do that.
    Nayagan was an average hit according to many kamal fans in the hub. I remember reading Bala aka karthik's post in this hub. He is a hardcore fan and at that time the consensus was that Nayagan was only an average hit here. That's where I got my information from. Otherwise I don't care about it. Whatever posters you posted here doesn't prove that it was a bigger hit than manithan or anything. Heck I didn't even know it was released with manithan.

Other than that, I'm only attacking your post and not you. You can see that I call your points/posts senseless so can you argue/fight my post instead of attacking me personally like a grown up intelligent man?
    முக்தா சீனிவாசன் தான் நாயகன் தயாரிப்பாளர். அவர் சமீபத்தில் ஒரு பேட்டி கொடுத்த பேட்டியிலே அவருக்கும் கமலுக்கு வந்த கருத்து வேறுபாடு பத்தி சொன்னாரு. அதனால படத்தை நெகட்டிவாகவே வித்து விட்டார். டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்டர்களும் அதிக விலைகொடுத்து வாங்கவில்லை- மணிரதனம் நாயகனுக்கு முன்னால ஒரு சாதாரண இயக்குனர்.

படம் வெளிவந்து வெற்றியடைந்தது உண்மைதான்.

இதில் யாரு சம்பாரிச்சா?னா ஓரளவுக்கு எ, பி செண்டர்கள் தியேட்டர் ஓனர்கள் அவ்ளோதான்.

ஆனால் இது கமல், மணிரதந்த்துக்கு மிகப் பெரிய புகழ் தேடித் தந்த படம்.

-------------------

மனிதன், எ வி எம் படம். எ, பி சி செண்டர்களில் மிகப்பெரிய கமர்ஷியல் சக்ஸஸ். தயாரிப்பாளர், விநியோகஸ்தர், தியேட்டர் ஓனர் எல்லாருக்கும் பெரிய இலாபம் தேடித்தந்த படம்.
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement