Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    vazhakkamaa poi sollaathavar neenga sollunga... for a start.
    one of your posts said "hindi-la lead roles pannaatha rajini". you still stand by that LIE?
    I can give five movies where he was the Hero -- Meri Adalat, Gangwaa, John Jani Janardhan, Mahaguru, Tyagi.
    Thanks for the info! I was in the impression that he didnt do any lead roles, and didnt verify the fact. My mistake. And wud like to know what are other films he did lead roles and which of those were successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    considering the range of lies that you guys flaunt here on kamal's BO heroics, ithellaam chinna matter.
    like I said, I'm a bit apprehensive about a debate on these things... tired, and also a bit nauseous with all the trolling.
    You are most welcome to show what lie I flaunted about kamal's BO! now again here generalisation starts!

Even for Manithan, i kept asking you ppl the source of Posters for which non of you responded. Then someone here posted a rajinifans.com link thru which i found that all posters u ppl shared were taken from there. (Saying this since u ppl always can correct the mistakes in our statements, of course none of you were taking my words abt Rajini BO as truth and viceverse, so no damage done!)
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement